PDA

View Full Version : Hot Night Out

stdlvr69
03-03-2009, 05:20 PM
She was normally very reserved in everything she does, both in public and in private. This was especially true when it came to our sexual relations. So this is a bit out of character for her and so are the events that followed. I had asked her continually to be more adventurous in our sexual-relations.

I had bought her some new clothes that could be worn so they were more revealing when she chose to be adventurous. It was difficult getting her to try different things and so I took my time and over time she became more open to trying new things.

At first it took quite a bit of coaxing to get her to go braless in public. After some time she would go braless and leave a button or two open on her blouse. I intentionally bought her blouses with the buttons spaced farther apart than normal on a blouse. I finally found a place that had blouses with only four buttons, so even if she only left one open it would be the same as having three buttons opened on a regular blouse.

We had a couple of glasses of wine at home before going out for the evening and I was my normal self unbuttoning an extra button before we left. She had already had one button undone when she got dressed and I had unbuttoned the second in the house before we left. We talked as we drove down to a local motel that had a bar that was normally rather quiet and I managed to get her to undo another button in the car as we drove there so I could get a peak and slipped my hand into her blouse and pinched her nipples so they stuck out.

When we arrived at the motel she went to button the button and I insisted she leave it opened as the bar was normally dark anyway. On the way in to the bar there were a few young men there in the lobby that looked at her as we went into the bar. One of the men gave a whistle as she went past and commented that she was looking good. It appeared to have the desired affect on her as she turned back to them and smiled, giving them another look, before entering the bar.

We sat in the bar and talked for a while and had a few more drinks. I could tell she was feeling the effect of the drinks and of the young men who were looking at her as they came and went in and out of the bar. I had asked her if she thought it was hot in the room and she answered “yes”. I suggested she go to the bathroom and take her underwear off and her pantyhose off and she would be cooler. At first, she resisted my suggestion and then as a young man came into the bar and looked at her and boldly told her how sexy she looked and how lucky I was to be with a woman who was radiant in her sexuality. She excused herself and went to the restroom returning several minutes later. When she returned to the table she gave me a smile and sat next to me giving me her panties and pantyhose. She looked down at the fresh drink at the table and smiled. She asked me if I was trying to get her drunk and take advantage of her. I smiled and said I wanted her to feel relaxed and no so inhibited. I slipped my hand under her skirt and slipped a finger into her slit. She was so excited she was dripping wet and to my surprise she not only parted her legs, but spread them wide to give me access to her hole. She closed her eyes and gave a low moan as I slipped two fingers into her hole and rubbed her clit with the heel of my hand. It only took a minute before she had an orgasm there in the bar. I removed my hand and excused myself to go to the restroom, wondering if she would cover herself by buttoning the buttons on her blouse.

I returned to the table to see that she had not buttoned the buttons on her blouse and that two young me were sitting beside her talking to her as if they were trying to pick her up. So I smiled at her and walked to the end of the bar and ordered a drink and watched as she talked to the young men looking for her to show a sign that she wanted me to return. After some time she shook her head no as the young men were apparently asking her something and she was responding with a negative answer, which I took as my queue to return to the table.

When I returned to the table the two young men were trying their best to get her to go with them to their room to have a few drinks with them. They were trying to ensure her that it would be perfectly safe for her and they would not do anything she did not want to do. As I heard the end of this conversation as I came over to the table and said “honey if you want to go to their room to have a drink we could all go if that was what you want to do”.

She looked up at me smiling and introduced me to Bill and Bob as her husband. They both looked a bit embarrassed as I stood there looking down at her and down her shirt, which was almost fully opened. All of the buttons on her shirt were undone and it was draped open to her skirt. You could not see her nipples, but could clearly see the cleavage of her breast and part of the mounds of her breast. When she turned to the side you could clearly see inside her blouse and the outline of her nipple on the side she was turned. Both of her nipples were full erect and visible through the thin material of her blouse. As she turned and looked up to me she fully exposed one of her breast for a second and said she was ready to go home.

Bill and Bob said goodnight and stood up as she got up to leave. Bill said to me as we got ready to leave he wished he could trade places with me for the night and that she was one hot woman. She smiled at Bill and said maybe another time, but not tonight. She then surprised me and gave him a kiss and flashed him giving him a good look at both her breast in their entirety.

We went out through the lobby and she did not attempt to button her blouse as we walked out the door. As we passed a few more young men outside they all looked at her and smiled and some commented that she was hot. She held onto my arm as we went to the car with her shirt blowing open in the night breeze. When we were in the car she leaned back in her seat and pulled up her skirt spread her legs and demanded I play with her pussy in the parking lot before we left. We were not in the open in the parking lot, but there was a chance someone could come over where we were and see her almost naked with her legs spread wide and her feet on the dashboard her breast totally exposed and my fingers buried in her sopping wet pussy.

When she finished having a very strong orgasm, she gave me a blowjob in the parking lot. We went home and had some of the best sex we had in years. I asked her about Bill and Bob and if she would have wanted to go with them or if she was scared to be alone with them. She amazed me and said she was tempted to go with them, but was not sure if she would want anything other than looking to happen. She said she was turned on by two men paying attention to her and finding her attractive, for an older woman. I said that I had always tried to tell her that she was attractive and that other men would be interested in her. She smiled at me and asked what I would have done if she said “yes” to going with them for a drink in their room. I said I would have gone with you and had the drink there. She then prompted me as to how far I would have let things progress. I looked at her and told her that I loved her and that I wanted her to be happy. I would let things go as far as you felt comfortable and not a bit more. I said she would have to give me a code word that she would have to use that it was ok and when it was getting out of control and to step-in or time to go. She looked at me and asked if I really felt that way or if I was just saying it. I said I really meant what I said and if she wanted to try something I would go along with it as long as I knew about it and was around to protect her. I also made some stipulations as to protection from diseases and pregnancy, since I had a vasectomy she did not take any birth control pills. She agreed they were all good points and then proceeded to take off her clothes and making hot passionate love to me. We made love several times that night and the next morning.

The next morning we went out to eat breakfast at the same restaurant and bar that we were at the night before. I was hoping Bill and Bob were going to be there and to see if they were interested in having a little fun. While we were eating I asked her if she had any underwear on. She responded that she did not have any on and she had made it a point to completely shave her pussy. I asked her why she had done that and she said she thought I would like it and it would be different. She was wearing a skirt that had zippers up both sides of the skirt and could be unzipped so the skirt would be in two pieces if you unzipped it far enough. The skirt was normally long and the slits were open to the knees and the zippers started at the knees and went up to the waist. As we sat there she was playing with the zipper on my side showing me more and more of her leg. She was having fun teasing me when she accidentally went too far and it came apart. She was struggling to get it back together when a couple came in looking for a place to sit and the only place that was open in the restaurant was at our table. The woman looked at us and then looked at my wife and smiled and asked if they could join us. I looked at her and said yes. The other woman was Jill and she said her husband was Dave. She looked at Em and said she thought her skirt was very nice and asked where she got it. Em said that I had it made for her and as far as she knew it was one-of-a-kind. Jill asked if she could have the name of the person who made it so she could get one, pointing out to Dave the zippers and how far they came up showing him that she was unzipped to the waist and pointed out she was not wearing any underwear. Dave looked over and said he thought she had a nice skirt and boldly asked if her legs looked as nice as the skirt. Then asked if he could see how good they looked. I looked at Em and smiled, and then she moved the skirt over showing her leg all the way to her waist. I looked into her eyes as she showed her leg to a stranger and his wife seeing her excitement. I also looked at Jill to see what her reaction was and she was intently looking at her leg and her husband to see how far he was going. I then casually mentioned about the fact that she was clean shaven and had a very nice looking pussy. At first I got a cross look and then she turned to Dave and lifted her skirt and spread her legs a bit to give him a peak. The she pulled it together and zipped it up and went to the lady’s room. Jill went with her and then the waitress came with our orders. The women were not gone long and when they returned they were both smiling and laughing like they were old friends. We had some normal chit-chat during breakfast and afterwards we were invited to go to their room in the motel and see a few of the new clothes Jill had just purchased and talk. Jill said she enjoyed modeling for people and it was nice when you did not have to be overly concerned how you dressed all the time. The outfit she was wearing at the time was rather conservative, with a little bit of cleavage showing. From her clothes lines she was wearing both a bra and panties as she had lines for both. Em on the other had did not have any lines showing. When we got to their room Dave asked if anyone wanted a glass of wine or something stronger to drink. Em took the wine and Jill had a mixed drink. I also took a glass of wine. Dave and Jill were drinking faster than I was and I refilled Em’s glass and topped mine off and made a toast to our wives. I watched as Em downed most of her wine and Jill followed suit as did Dave. I quickly refilled Em’s glass and made Jill another drink. Dave was in the bathroom and when he returned he had a full glass also. Em and Jill were looking at a dress Jill had and then Jill said wait until you see how good it looks and went over by the dressing area and took off her clothes and put on the dress. She continued talking to us as she dressed looking at us in the mirror. I gave Em another glass of wine and watched as Jill dressed and modeled it for everyone. You could tell she was feeling the effect of the alcohol and so was Em. Dave sat back in a chair by the table and invited me over to sit and get comfortable. Em joined us as Jill paraded around the room in her dress and then went to get another one, but this one even more revealing. It had a very deep plunge that went to her waist and a slit up one side to her waist. You could plainly see she was not wearing any panties. Dave was mixing more drinks and gave everyone another round. I was watching Dave as he was mixing Jill’s a bit stronger than normal and his a bit weaker then normal. I watched as she changed into a see-thru blouse and skirt. The material was so thin it was transparent. Jill admitted we were the only ones to see her wearing it as she was still not brave enough to wear it out. I said I thought it looked great and maybe Em should get something like it. Em looked at me and then to Jill who said she had another blouse, but only one skirt. With a little coaxing she put on the other blouse without her bra and paraded around the room for Dave and I to see. I suggested we all go out for lunch somewhere and we could show off the ladies. Both women were about half shot by this time. Dave was the first one to do anything when he reached over and tweaked Jill’s nipples to make them stick out. Jill’s nipples were rather large the areole was about 2 ½” in diameter and the nipple stuck out about ¾”. Dave looked at Em and then to me and asked if Em wanted hers tweaked so they would stick out. They both looked at me and I looked at Em and she just smiled and said yes to Dave and he took both nipples in his hands at the same time getting a bit of a feel as he did and then pinched her nipples to make them stick out. Em made a small noise as Dave touched her as if she liked being felt by another man. Jill asked Em if she wanted to walk out with Dave and she would walk out with me, of which Em surprised me and said yes.

We all got in Dave’s convertible and drove in town for a look to see what was to our liking as far as restaurants. We found one on the main street with seating in a window where people walking by could look in a see the people sitting there. We asked to sit by the windows and the waiter smiled and said whatever the ladies wanted they could have looking as good as they were. He made a comment with them sitting in the windows there would be a lot of customers coming in to eat – as tasty as they were looking. I looked at him and then to Dave and said to the waiter that before the day was over I was sure they would be eaten a couple of times and gave Jill’s bare leg a squeeze. We ordered drinks and sat looking out the window at the people walking by and at all the double takes the women were getting from the men and some of the women. There were several that stopped and made it obvious they were looking and liked what they were seeing. One guy was walking with his wife and made it a point to show the women to her. He must have made an extra comment, because she unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse as they walked away. I commented that they should feel good and maybe they were starting a trend. They laughed and we talked some more. I was watching Em across the table as I listened to Jill talk about how excited she was being looked at by strange men and women. Em smiled and said she never thought being dressed like she was would be as exciting to her and that she was absolutely dripping. Dave said let me see and went to lift her skirt to get a look and she winked at me and lifted her leg onto the windowsill and spread her legs and opened her skirt for all to see. It just so happened there were three men walking in front of the window at the time and saw everything. Then I said to Em weren’t they the three guys from the bar the other night and she said yes. Bill and Bob and John came in and walked over and said Hi to Em. Bill said “we saw you in the window and could not miss the show and how good you looked and had to tell you how sexy you were and how exiting you were. They said their offer from the night before still stood and the rest of us could join then in some fun. Jill asked if they wanted to sit with us as our lunches arrived. Bob said yes they would love to and pulled up a few chairs. They ordered drinks for everyone. When we finished eating we talked a little as the guys obviously were more than a bit excited by them. Dave suggested we go back to their suite rather than the guys room as it would be more comfortable for the women and they would feel more secure, leaving the guys know that things would only go as far as the women wanted things to go. Everyone agreed and we were off to the motel. Dave was a cool operator and told me to follow his lead with the guys and watch for his queue if things started to go wrong. Neither of the women seemed to worry, since we were both there. Jill was the next to speak and then said she was glad she was married to a cop. I then asked Dave if he always carried a piece with him and he opened the consol and removed a 9mm High-power, then pulled a 9mm Walther out of his leg holster. Dave said it was like American Express – never leave home without it. Jill on the other hand began talking to Em saying how great it was going to be with 5 men and 3 of them young studs. I do not think it was until then that Em realized Jill wanted to have sex with them and thought she was going to have sex with them too. Em then looked at me with wondering eyes that were questioning what to do. I looked at her and said I think we should go slowly and not rush into anything right away. I also suggested a drink first. When we got in Dave’s room we made drinks for everyone. Dave intentionally made mine and his with only a hint of alcohol and the girls he loaded up, as with the 3 guys. John was the youngest, just having turned 21 by a month; Bill was 23 and Bob 24. Dave was 37 and Jill was 36. Em was 35 and I was 45. John looked life a body builder with a six-pack stomach muscles and a tan that was the envy of the women. John said he worked as a lifeguard during the afternoon and a male-dancer at night. Well that was all Jill had to hear and asked him to dance for them. John was good to his word and after selecting some music he danced like one of the Chippendales. Em loves to dance and was dancing with John. Jill began to dance and was teasing the boys flashing them with her skirt. John took off his shirt and began a dirty-dancing routine that seemed to make the women melt. John was a smooth operator too. He apparently noticed the zipper on the sides of Em’s skirt and as he was lifting her and twirling her around they were making their way closer and closer to the top of the skirt. It would be a matter of a minute or two before he had them all the way to the top and she would be nude on the bottom half. The other two guys were coaxing her to take it off, calling her to take it all off. John made a quick side step and a turn and in a quick motion had his pant off and was only dressed in a sling-type pair of underwear. You could tell from the looks of him he must be about 8” to 10” and fairly thick from the way he filled out the sling. Bill and Bob were now dancing with Jill and trying to get her to be more receptive to their advances. Jill was having a great time from what could be seen and so was Em. What happened next was unexpected as one of the guys stepped on Jill’s skirt, causing her to trip and start to fall. Jill grabbed Em’s skirt on the way to the floor pulling it down. Now Em was standing nude from the waist down wearing a transparent blouse that left nothing to hide. Jill got up and started to apologize to Em, but John being the smooth operator he was continued to dance with her. John pulled her close and began rubbing his crotch into her pubic-mound. It was only a second before he was rock hard and his cock sticking out of his sling. He lifted her up and down a couple of times against his body sliding her down to the floor. He was trying to get her to slip onto his hard cock. Jill at the same time was shedding her outfit dancing with Bob and Bill who were only wearing their shorts. Then it finally happened as John picked Em up and slid her down his chest onto his hard cock sliding into her wet exposed pussy. I could see from the look on her face it was a bit of a shock that it happened and it was bigger than she had ever had before. John bounced her up and down a few times working himself in deeper and deeper. I took a few pictures of them with my digital camera. Jill was now over the bed with Bill behind her and Bob in front of her stuffing his cock into her mouth. Em was riding John like there was not a tomorrow and Dave went over to her and pulled out his cock and put it in her mouth. I took a few more pictures and went over to join them. I stripped out of my clothes and pulled Em over by the bed along with John and Dave. Em looked a bit confused as to what I was doing until she felt the head of my cock pressing against her virgin asshole. Then she gave in and leaned back on my cock as I slid into her tight ass-hole. She now had one in her ass-hole, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. Bill and Bob looked over at us and exclaimed they could fill each hand and that would take care of all of the men. Jill picked up the camera and took a picture of Em with a cock in each hole and one on each hand. Then Jill said not to finish everything on Em she wanted a little action too. I could feel John pumping hard into her pussy as he was nearing to cum. John began to squirt his load deep into her pussy and I could feel him shoot his load and then I shot mine. Dave a few seconds later made her gag as he blew his load. Bill and Bob switched places wit Dave and John and both were pounding away at Em’s mouth and pussy. Jill started to suck John’s cock to get him going cleaning Em’s pussy juice off his cock. About this time Dave came over and lay back on the bed and told Jill to sit on his cock and lay back so John could fill her cunt with cock. Then Bob finished in Em’s pussy and came over to have Jill suck him clean. Jill swallowed every bit of his cock and cleaned all Em’s pussy juice and cum off his cock. It was only a matter of time and they were all cumming again. I go some great photos too. I had her ride home with only her shirt on. We went thru town and boy did we get some looks and comments. When we got home she was wet and we had some more fun.

Provert
03-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Nice Story!

The last couple of paragraphs got a little long in the end but overall, I enjoyed what I read!

So! What happened next???

davesmistress
03-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the addition....keep at it

frankjohnmoore
01-03-2010, 02:24 AM
same as changed woman

Melons
01-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the addition

Angeal
01-10-2010, 09:56 PM