PDA

View Full Version : The Hot and Sexy Summer, Part 2

Ninja Wolf
03-05-2009, 03:33 PM
First Story

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15204

Chapter 2: The Morning After

Michael woke up before Clara did, and he remembered the night before. It had been quite a night, and he was a bit worn out already, but he decided to make her breakfast…it was the least he could do to show his appreciation for her after all. He got out some eggs and a pan, and scrambled them. While the eggs were cooking, he decided to make them both some French toast as well. The smells began to drift upstairs, to where Clara slept.

Clara awoke, perfectly content from the night before. She knew she would need to take a shower, but the smell of food drew her downstairs. Walking up to the island, she nearly startled Michael, but he was happy when he saw it was her. “Good morning Clara…did you sleep well?” he asked.

“Yep, thanks for asking. What are you cooking Mike?”

“I’m cooking French toast and scrambled eggs…those were your favorites, right? I thought it was the least I could do for such an amazing night, and for such an amazing girl.”

Clara smiled, she loved French toast, and scrambled eggs. Staying silent, she walked to the table and took a seat near the end, looking out the window towards the street.

There was plenty to see, but none of it was particularly interesting. Still, she was caught up in what she was doing, and didn’t notice when Michael sat next to her, and set two plates of food onto the table, that is, until he poked her.

“Hey, what was that for?” she said, lightly rubbing her shoulder where she had been poked.

“I just thought you looked distracted. And I have your food, you know. You don’t want to eat cold food do you?”

“Of course not…thanks Michael,” Clara replied, smiling, before beginning to eat the food that had been placed in front of her.

About halfway through the meal, both of them, as if sharing a mind, decided they needed to create rules for their newly found relationship. After all, if anybody were to find out, it would be trouble. Michael and Clara eventually, after quite a lot of talking, decided on a few rules, rules they would continue to use far into the future.

The first rule was that Clara had to stay on birth control, because the last thing they wanted to do was to have to get an abortion for her.

The second rule was that, if they ever wanted to have sex with others in the house, it would have to be in Michael’s room, as it was farthest from the other rooms, and the least likely place for them to be overheard.

The third rule was the most obvious, that neither of them could tell anybody what they had done. This rule would be the hardest to keep, yet the most important one to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the rules in place, and their food finished, Clara headed upstairs. “I know you aren’t going to make me clean up after myself…are you?” She said this from the bottom of the stairs.

Michael chuckled softly, and replied, “of course not Clara…if you’re going to take a shower, maybe I’ll meet up with you, after I clean this all up.”

Clara nodded, and walked upstairs, and into the bathroom. Michael followed a couple of minutes later, quite content, and came into the bathroom after Clara had. The shower was already started, and he could see her silhouette through the curtain, her beautiful form…just this was stimulation enough for his dick to poke out against his boxers. He pulled down his pants, his boxers, took off his socks, and removed his shirt, before stepping into the shower with Clara.

Clara was nearly clean by this point. She heard Michael enter the shower behind her, but was oblivious to his hard-on. As she bent over to rub her feet clean, she felt his manhood pressing against her rear. Surprised, but not one to deny her loving brother what he wanted, she used one hand to steady herself against the wall, and put her other hand between her legs, positioning Michael’s cock at the entrance to her cunt. She then turned her head, staring into his eyes, and smiled.

“Whenever you’re ready…ahhhh…” she gasped as his dick pried her pussy open.

Michael moaned loudly as he filled Clara up with his member, before settling into a rhythm. In and out he went, slowly at first but picking up speed steadily, he began to make love to Clara. The water from the shower poured over them both, providing extra lubrication, and pleasure. Michael carefully squeezed Clara’s ass with one hand and moved between her tits with his other, gently squeezing each one before moving to the other. Suddenly, and without warning, Clara’s neck turned, and she locked her mouth with his, engaging them in a kiss that was both deep and passionate.

As Michael sped up, Clara had to put both hands on the wall in front of her for balance, and Michael had his hands on her hips. He pounded her pussy from behind, harder and harder, as deep as he could, until he finally was came close to orgasm.

“I’m coming Clara…you’re so good…ohhhh,” he moaned as he finally came. Clara’s pussy milked his cock as the heat of his cum brought her to orgasm as well, and Michael had to grab her to stop her from falling over in the shower, lost in the pleasure of the moment.

Needless to say, it took a few minutes longer for both of them to clean themselves off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking out of the bathroom fully clothed, Michael and Clara were both thinking what to do with the rest of the day, having the house to themselves. A world of possibilities lay in front of them. Just then, Michael received a call on his cell phone, and he ran into his room to pick it up. Clara waited for him, and a minute later he exited his room, and walked to her.

“Clara, a friend invited me over. It sounds important. Why don’t you stay here, and I’ll be back in a few hours?”

Clara looked disappointed, and Michael saw this in her face, so he continued.

“I’m sorry, but you can’t come over to Jason’s house after what you pulled last time.” He was referring to Clara punching Jason in the face when he made a sexual comment about her that she really didn’t appreciate.

“I guess not. Well, I’ll see you later then?” She asked, hopefully.

“Of course. I’ll be back as soon as I can be.” And with that he left.

He walked over to Jason’s house, as it was mere minutes away. The phone call he had received was as follows.

“Hey, Michael, do you want to come over? I promise you it will be worth your time.”

What he was referring to as being worth his time was his girlfriend, Samantha. A real bitch at times, she also loved Jason’s cock, and was willing to do almost anything to get it. They had one threesome before, and Jason was planning this as another one. Of course, he wanted it to be a surprise to his best friend.

“Yes, I’ll be right there.” Michael knew why Jason had called, and could tell by his voice. But he didn’t mention anything to Jason.

Anyways, he arrived at Jason’s house, and knocked on the door. Jason answered it, and they both walked inside. Jason’s house was small, but comfortable, with two floors and plenty of privacy. He was alone in the house, or so Michael thought, until Samantha came into view, naked, a trail of liquid coming down from between her legs and panting heavily.

“Well, surprise!” Jason exclaimed. “I convinced her to give you a blow job, so I hope you enjoy my fine hospitality and accept it.”

Michael accepted without a second thought, and soon was sitting on the couch, with his pants pulled down. His cock sprung to life, and Samantha began to speak.

“If you force me down on you, I swear I will bite it off.”

Michael thought of how much of a bitch she could be, but this feeling was erased in the face of a new, and more likeable feeling. The feeling of his dick being licked, sucked, and after a few moments Samantha was giving him a full blowjob. Caressing his balls with her hands, she pumped her head up and down his shaft, until she was completely deep-throating him. Michael, even with having had sex with Clara so recently, knew he couldn’t resist coming inside her throat for long.

Minutes passed though, and she sped up her pace, only occasionally stopping to catch her breath. Soon, her head bobbing up and down on his cock, making appealing noises to Michael‘s ears as she did so, he moaned, and thrust his hips forward into her throat. Hearing the moan, Samantha sucked his cock all the way down her throat, and just in time, as Michael exploded, cum forcing its way out of his shaft and straight into Samantha’s tummy.

After a few moments, when she could feel the torrent of cum begin to end, she pulled her head off of his cock, and teasingly licked the cum off the end of it, before getting to her feet and walking away.

It was only 30 minutes later when Michael returned. Clara was amazed that he had come back so quickly, and they kissed deeply as he closed the front door behind him. Michael went upstairs, then collapsed in his bed. He awoke minutes later, with Clara in the bed with him, and looked forward to the rest of his day.

Edit: Well, I'm going to put more detail and thought into the third part. I just havn't posted anything in months, and this is only my second story ever. Just wanted to get something out there before I went into quality too much.

davesmistress
03-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the next chapter

Ninja Wolf
03-06-2009, 11:39 AM
I really would like to add more detail to the sex scenes as well as make the third one longer. And the storyline on the second one doesn't make much sense. But oh well. Third times the charm? Hopefully it will be.

Nergal8617
03-07-2009, 12:23 AM
For only having writen two stories I think your doing a very good job.

Mathilda
03-07-2009, 04:50 AM
I liked the update, but I thought the first installment was better: stronger plot and more descriptive.

You make Michael a bit of a bastard, don't you?

frankjohnmoore
12-26-2009, 02:20 AM
keep it up you have the start of a very good story, thanks

Melons
12-28-2009, 09:39 PM
great story
hope to see more