PDA

View Full Version : ROUGH NIGHT by roval

roval
03-05-2009, 08:38 PM
ROUGH NIGHT
I’ve been with Helena now for almost 12 months. I can’t say I’m proud of how I treat her but she seems to love it. She left her husband, Jack, after 6 years of marriage. He flies for one of the smaller intrastate airlines here in the States. Jack was screwing around and when Helena found out she came to me, a work colleague, for advice. I’d wanted to fuck Helena from the first day she started at our freight company but she seemed happily married and unattainable.
When Helena fronted Jack about his indiscretions he of course denied it. Helena named names and places and Jack confessed his sins. When Helena sought my advice I told her to dump him. She told me she’d only slept with one other man before Jack and had been with Jack since she was 20. She was now only 30 and couldn’t imagine life without him. I told her it would only get worse, I hoped it would anyway. Sure enough after just a month their arguments resulted in Jack hitting her and throwing her out of the house. Helena had no where to go and called me. I offered her my spare room with no strings attached. She gratefully accepted and moved in that same afternoon. After only three nights she joined me in my bed and we fucked the night away. She has a beautiful body and enjoys fucking. Helena looks very conservative and wears demure clothes to the office. She also wears glasses to work but never when she’s going out. She is an entirely different person away from the workplace.
Within a week I was photographing her nude and posting them on the web. I did this without telling her at first but hinted that I was going to do it. By the end of the second week with me she was suggesting poses to email to different sites! Helena never wears knickers under tight pants because she hates her panty line showing. I asked Helena not to wear knickers at all unless I told her to do so. The only time she wears them now is if I want her to remove them at work and give them to me. Helena, at my insistence, is also dressing much more provocatively, both at work and days off. Whenever she wears a short flared skirt or dress, I tell her to wear knickers. Then at the most inconvenient time, I tell her to go to the ladies and remove her knickers and bring them to me. Several times I’ve made her remove them at her desk with other people in the room and hand them to me. I’m sure some of the people know what she’s doing but I don’t care too much. The best fun is making her go without a bra when she’s wearing thin almost see-through blouses. Her nipples are very prominent and plainly visible. After a few months of humiliating her like this she got used to it and now enjoys the men staring. Jack and Helena went to counseling for a couple of months to try and save their marriage. Helena would come home from the counseling and we would fuck like rabbits. I made sure the marriage couldn’t be saved. Mainly for selfish reasons but I knew Helena didn’t love him anymore.
Helena really seemed to enjoy rough sex and loved being tied up and spanked. I enjoy treating women a little rough but I couldn’t go as far as Helena wanted. At Helena’s suggestion I started to look for other men to satisfy her needs. A couple of guys from my racket club were invited back to my home to fuck her. Both a big guys and gave her ass and cunt a real pounding but it was still not enough for her. I’d unleashed a monster!

Rohan, one of the storemen at our company was getting married. I was roped in to organize his bucks night. I’d spoken to my manager and he’d okayed the use of the warehouse for the party providing I guaranteed there’d be no damage. The twelve storemen, seven male office staff and six of Rohan’s friends were invited. The company paid for the food and drink but we had to pay for any ‘other’ entertainment. I hired two stripper prostitutes to entertain the guys. They would strip and dance for an hour and then be available for sex in the canteen. The canteen had been a re-arranged with two large mattresses pushed together on the floor and sex toys and ropes available for use. I’d also removed most of the lights to keep the room semi dark. I told Helena I planned to let the guys use her as well as the prostitutes. She was both repulsed and excited by my plan and was worried that the storemen or her office colleagues might recognize her. I told her it was too dark to actually see faces in the canteen with the lights gone. I knew that the guys would recognize Helena easily in the semi darkness as I planned to humiliate her.
The buck’s night was going extremely well. The stripper prostitutes were quite pretty and very sexy. Most of the guys were drunk. Rohan had been given a free blowjob on the stage and all the guys were invited to the canteen for sex. The prices were very reasonable considering the high price for the stripping. The girls got $550 each for stripping but charged only $20 for a blowjob and $30 for a fuck. They’d also been paid an extra $200 each to allow sex toys and mild B&D. I’d smuggled Helena into the canteen before anyone else arrived and she was totally nude except for an overcoat. I’d turned off an extra set of lights to make the canteen even darker as I didn’t want Helena to catch on to my plan. The two strippers came into the canteen and waited for their first customers. Peter and Rohan came in first put their money in the box on the table and began to fuck the girls. This continued on with different guys for the next hour. When there was a bit of a lull I asked one of the girls to slip into the kitchen. Helena replaced her on the cum covered mattress just in time for Gareth, our accountant. Gareth paid his $30 and began to fuck Helena. He was pinching her nipples and calling her names as he savagely fucked her cunt. As he began to orgasm he pulled out of Helena and shot his cum over her tits. He reached around and grabbed a large dildo and pushed it hard into her cunt. As Gareth left, Stewart and Jim, two storemen, came in and paid their money. Stewart asked if the girls could be tied and I told him that it was part of the deal. Large heavy tables were pulled nearer to the mattresses. Jim used the rope to tie Helena and Stacy to the table legs. They were tied spread-eagled with their cunts at the mercy of Stewart and Jim. Both Jim and Stewart fucked each girl before sitting back and watching the other guys fuck them. When there was about ten guys in the room, a mixture of office staff, storemen and Rohan’s friends, I turned the other lights on. Paul, our office supervisor, was fucking Helena while Rohan sucked her tits. Two other guys were using Stacy’s mouth and cunt. Gareth was the first to recognize Helena as he prepared to take Paul’s place in her cunt. He shouted out, ‘Fuck, it’s Helena’. Helena whose eyes were closed as she experienced yet another multiple orgasm, opened her eyes in shock. All the storemen and her office colleagues gathered around her to stare at her tied and naked body. Helena was totally at their mercy. Her arms and legs were tightly bound to the table legs and her cunt was oozing cum. Her tits were covered in hickeys. Helena stared back defiantly at nineteen of the men she worked with daily.

Over the next four hours all nineteen men fucked her repeatedly. One of Rohan’s friends videoed the action and I supplied Paul with a camera. Helena was turned over and buttfucked by two of the storemen and spanked, hard, by Gareth.
Since that night, four months ago, Helena has become the plaything of our company. Only three of the male staff haven’t fucked her ass or cunt. The women only talk to her to call her a slut or a whore and talk about her in front of her. Paul, our supervisor, makes sure her workload is kept to a minimum. That way whenever anyone wants to use her body her work doesn’t suffer. Helena seems to enjoy the company of the storemen more then the office guys. She’s into rough handling and loves to be treated like dirt. Several times I’ve gone to watch the action in the warehouse as guys pass Helena around. All the storemen have fucked her and often invite the truckers delivering stock to join in. I watched one day as she was assfucked, cuntfucked and spanked by four storemen and three truckers. They hardly said a word to her during the hour she was their sex toy. They just passed her from one cock to another until all the guys had cum in her or on her. One guy, Alex, assfucked over the table while watching the TV. Helena was nothing more the a receptacle for their cum. After they finished with her she walked naked into the men’s locker room to shower and redo her makeup. Helena’s dress, she wasn’t allowed to wear any underwear at work, was draped over a truck’s fender half way across the car park. She looked humiliated and embarrassed as she walked in nothing but her highheels to retrieve it. She casually slipped her dress back on to the applause and whistles of the male staff. Helena smiled at them and gave a little bow before heading back upstairs to the office. Two of the women who had watched Helena walk naked across the carpark called her a ‘low whore’ when she sat at her desk. Helena just ignored them and occupied herself while awaiting her next sex session.
Helena still lives with me and her husband, Jack, still wants her back. Helena has told me she could never be satisfied with just one man. Helena has asked me to show Jack the video of her at Rohan’s buck’s night. She wants to end their marriage once and for all. I’m sure it will!