PDA

View Full Version : The Sudden Rain Storm

jollyman
03-06-2009, 06:26 AM
The Sudden Rain Storm
First time love

By Jollyman

Authors note. I personally do not condone sex with anyone under the age of 18. My stories are for entertainment only and if anyone acts on what I write then I hope you rot in jail for your actions. Help prevent teenage pregnancies and child abuse. Contact your local CPS office or law enforcement agency if you suspect any kind of unlawful sexual activity with a minor, thank you. Plus never email me asking about finding under aged girls for sex. If you cannot find an adult for sex then you are not much of human being.

This is the story of two friends that become lovers after getting them selves caught in a sudden rainstorm while on a hiking trip. This is a repost of this story from the main story page. M/F sex

It was the end of their senior year in high school and Alicia & Bradley were setting in cafeteria talking about what they will be doing in the week before graduation.

“Allie I was thinking of going hiking at the lake tomorrow would like to come along,” Brad asks the pretty girl setting with him.

“That sounds like fun Brad, I could fix a picnic lunch and we could make a day of it,” she replied.

Alicia Baker had just turned 18 the week before and had been Brad’s friend since the first grade, after he beat up a boy that was hurting her on the playground. Alicia Baker stood about 5 foot 4 inches tall with shoulder length blonde hair, blue green eyes, 32b cup breast, 26-inch waste, 30-inch hips, with long legs for her height and weighed no more 114 pounds.

Bradley Jones was a strapping 18-year-old with a well-toned body from running track in school. He stood 5 foot 10 inches tall with short black hair; hazel eyes and he loved Alicia.

The friends agreed to meet at Alicia house at 10 the next morning and drive up to lake. Now Brad’s family was not rich but they never had to worry about money ether. You see Brad’s father owned a small chain of hardware stores in the town where they lived. So when his father got a new car Brad got the old family mini van.

Brad did not mind that so much. Because it made easy for him to go camping with his friend, plus have enough room, to take his friends to a ball games and movies.

Alicia was Brad’s next-door neighbor and his closest friend. They did everything together from shopping at the mall to fishing and hiking.

Now this hiking trip was to the start of long summer of fun before collage started in the fall. But this trip would change their relationship for the rest of their lives. You see Brad and Alicia never had sex before. They agreed that it should wait until they met the right person and sure, it was true love before they gave away their virginity. But on this trip they would discover how just how much they truly care for one another as they finally full filled their destinies.

Brad arrived at Alicia door at door at 9:55 the next morning after ringing the doorbell he waited for someone to answer. When the door opened and Alicia’s father greeted Brad, “Hi Bradley So you are going hiking today,” Mr. Baker asks his young neighbor.

“Yes sir we are going to Carr lake reservoir there a nice trail there that leads to good fishing whole,” Bradley replied.

“Well have fun and be careful,” Mr. Baker replied with smile on face as his daughter walked up with a picnic basket and small cooler full of cokes and lunchmeat.

“Daddy, stop scaring Brad he is my best friend,” she said while handing Brad the basket and cooler after giving him kiss on cheek.

“He’s not scaring me,” Bradley replied, as Alicia kissed her Dad goodbye. “We will be home by 5:00,”as the young couple walked out to the van.

“They make a cute couple,” Mrs. Baker said after walking up to her husband.

“That they do. Now if he would just ask her to marry him everything would be much better,” Mr. Baker said as he closed the door.

As they drove the 15 mile to the Lake Alicia noticed some storm clouds moving in, “I hope it don’t rain after we get there.”

“The Weather man said it was supposed to be sunny and dry today. But it does look like some rain, so maybe we should eat lunch and see how the weather is later,” Brad replied.

“That sounds good to me,” Alicia replied as they pulled into the parking area at the lake.

They climbed out the van and walked over to nice grassy spot under an old oak tree over looking the lake. As they ate lunch, Alicia decided to get some sun so she pulled off her t-shirt and lay back with just a bikini top on. As she was lying there, she noticed that Bradley was looking at her breast. “See anything interest,” she said with a giggle.

“I see you have gotten a tattoo,” As he pointed the heart on her left breast with a ribbon and small letters. “What does it say,” he asks while leaning over to get a closer look.

“None of your business,” she said while rolling over on her stomach.

Bradley chuckled as he watched his friend blush as he sat and finished his can of coke.

Moments later the wind picked up as and streak of lighting flashed across the sky as loud the clap of thunder caused Alicia to jump. “Allie, I think we had better get back to the van,” as the first raindrops started to fall.

The young couple grabbing everything and ran for the van just as a downpour hit. “Damn it I did not think this was going to happen,” Brad said as they climbed in the van. The rain had soaked them both to the skin and Alicia’s bikini top almost looks transparent, with her shorts, showing her matching thong bottom.

“Nice,” Bradley said, as he looked at her while she dried her hair with a towel from the picnic basket.

“I bought this bikini just for you,” Alicia replied as she leaned in to kiss him.

Bradley smiled after they broke the kiss and said, “I like it you look really look sexy.”

Alicia pulled off her wet shorts off and put them in a bag that she took out of the basket. “Darn I had hoped to go for a swim at the fishing whole but this rain ruined that plan,” she said with a smile. As the wind picked up even more and blew a large tree branch down in the drive leading back to the main road.

“I guess we will have to wait until this storm blows over,” Bradley said as he looked out the window. Then Bradley noticed that Alicia was shaking. “Here lets get into this, but we will have to get out of our wet cloths first,” as Bradley pulled out sleeping bag.

Now Alicia had seen Brad naked many times over the years and he had seen her naked just as much so it was nothing new for this to happen. But there was something making her nervous. Brad had seen her tattoo earlier, but was not able to see what it said in the ribbon and it scared her. Alicia knew if she got in the sleeping bag with Bradley, he could see what was there. It was her profession of love for him; it read Alicia Loves Bradley and she was not sure just he truly felt about her.

“Ok Brad we can do that,” she replied as she removed her bikini revealing her perky breast with dark pink quarter’s sized areolas and nipples the size of small pebbles

Brad looked at her and said, “Allie you are so beautiful,” as she pulled down her bottoms revealing her trimmed pubic hair in the shape of arrow pointing to her bald sex.

Bradley just looked at her before she said, “thank you, now come on Brad get out of those cloths before you catch a cold.

Bradley quickly removed his wet t-shirt short and boxers as she smiled and looked at him and said, “You’re very handsome too,” as his 7-inch cock bounced free from his boxers. .

He smiled and rolled out the sleeping bag then said, “Allie, maybe we had better call home to let our folks know that we are all right,” he said while unzipping the bag.

“That’s a good idea,” Alicia replied after getting her cell phone out the fanny pack she had been wearing. After calling home and telling her parents what happened at the lake, they told her to stay there until the weather cleared. Then she looked at Bradley and said. “My Mom will tell your parents what happened and she said for us to stay put until this weather clears up.”

Brad smiled, “well that is a given with that tree branch in middle of the road,” he replied as he held the sleeping bag open for her to climb in so he could warm her up.

Alicia shivered as she climbed in bag with Bradley. But it was not the cold air that was making her shake, oh no far from it. She was so nervous about being so close with the one man she loved for first time, knowing if he would make the move, she would not stop him.

Brad on other hand was just as scared. He had always loved Alicia even when they were kids in the first grade. Her gentle wit and personality had always brighten his day even when she was having a bad day her self.

They were closer then any two people could be and they could always tell if some thing was bothering the other one. Everyone knew some day that Bradley and Alicia would see what others had known for years. That they had a deep love for each other and this day was the day they would finally reveal that love.

After climbing in bag Alicia snuggles into Brad’s naked body feeling his erect penis press against her tummy as she lay on top of him.

As they, lay staring into each other eyes Bradley wrapped his arms around Alicia as he pulled her down into a passionate kiss.

Alicia closed her eyes and opened her mouth inviting his tongue to explore. “MMMMM” she moaned as Brad start rubbing her back moving his hands slowly to her firm butt cheeks as he started to massage them.

Then a bit of panic set in, she knew if this were to continued it would lead to something that she was not sure if she was ready to do. Then she said, “Brad wait please I am not sure about this.”

He looked at her as a hint of fear showed on her face. “Alicia its ok we don’t have to do anything but lay here and listen to the rain,” he said in a kind tone. While deep down he sighed with relief, knowing she was just as scared as he was.

When she heard him sigh she it was time so she looked him in the eyes and said, “Brad I want you to see something,” as she moved up his body so he could read the tattoo.

Brads eyes widen as he read it then a big smile crossed his face, “Allie I feel the same way. I have been in love with since the first grade,” he said whiled pulling her down into another passionate kiss.

After breaking the kiss Alicia looked into his eyes and seen fear mixed with love and passion. “Brad I have waited so long to hear you say that to me. Now I know this is right and I want to show my love.” Then she rose up into setting position. “Brad, make love to me,” she said

Brad looked up at her and said. “Are you sure about this Allie,” as he swallowed hard.

“Yes I am sure I have waited for this moment to give you my virginity for five years now,” as she moved down so she could reach his cock.

“But Allie I have never done this before and I don’t want to hurt you.” He replied as she took his cock into her hand.

Alicia looked down at him and smiled saying, “Brad I know you will be gentle with me and I am on the pill because of my periods. So my darling we don’t have to worry about using protection.”

Brad looked in to her eyes and said, “Ok Allie.” as he pulled her down and rolled her over so he was on top. “Now if this hurts too much tell me and I will stop.”

“I will be fine Brad,” as she reached down between them again and lined his cock up with her opening.

As Bradley pushed forward, his cock slowly entered her. He could feel how tight she was and he groaned, “Allie, this feels fantastic,” as his cock popped in about inch hitting her hymen.

“Ouch that hurt,’ she said under breath.

But it caught Brad’s attention and he stopped and looked at her, “are you ok Allie?”

“Yes Brad I am fine just rest there a bit until I get use to it being in me,” she replied.

He looked down at his beautiful girlfriend and seen a love in her eyes as she stared back up at him. Then she took a couple of deep breaths before saying, “Ok Brad make me woman.”

Bradley pulled back and the head of cock popped out of her cause her to moan, “No Bradley, don’t stop.”

“Oh Allie I am not stopping,” as he pushed back in driving through her hymen and slipping his cook deep into her until their pelvic bones met.

“AHHHIIIEEEEE,” Alicia cried out as the pain tore through her vagina and it racked he whole body.

Brad froze as he looked down and saw tears flowing down Alicia’s checks, “I am so sorry Allie,” he said, “I did not mean to hurt you,” as he starts to pull out again.

“Stop Brad, don’t move yet it hurts too much right now. Just hold me and don’t move,” she said between sobs.

He leaned down taking her in to his arms as she tried to relax, “Will you be ok Allie,” he asks.

“Yes my love I will be fine I just did not think it would hurt that much is all,” she replied while looking into his eyes. “I think we can continue but move slow because it still hurts some.”

Brad slowly and gently pulled back out until just the head of his cock remained in her. Then he slowly pushed back in until their pelvic met again. “Allie does it feel better now,” he ask while continuing the slow fucking motion.

“Yes Brad it feels much better now,” she replied while pushing up at him.

They continued this slow love making as the storm started to let up and Alicia’s first orgasm started to build. “OH GOD I THINK IM GOING TO CUM BRAD,” she moaned aloud. As her body stiffened and her vaginal muscles clamped down on his cock milking it for all she was worth. “AHHHEEEE OH YES I CUMMING MY LOVE IM CUMMING.”

Brad could not hold out any longer as her vagina muscled milked him. He groaned, “IM CUMMING TOOO ALLIE AHHHHH,’ and he shot stream after stream of cum deep into womb.

As the last steam flowed into her womb, Bradley collapsed on top of Alicia out of breath and happy that he finally made love to the woman he had loved for so many years.

“That was fantastic Brad,” Alicia said in panting voice.

“I know,” he replied with a smile on his face. Then he looked deep into her eyes as his limp cock slipped out of her pussy. “Allie I have something to ask you,” as he reached into his pant pocket and pulled out a ring box. “Alicia Sue Baker will you do me the honor of being my wife?”

Alicia looked up at him as he opened the box and placed the ring on her finger. “OH YES A THOUNDS TIMES YES,” she screamed as she pulled him down in to a passionate kiss. “I love you Bradley Michael Jones,’ she said after breaking the kiss.

“I love you too Alicia Sue Baker,” and they made love two more times that day before dressing and going home.

The End

This is the first virgin story I have ever written know there was not much oral sex in this story but it shows how some first time sex happens. This story falls under the new rules of site I hope you enjoy it.

Luckymann
03-07-2009, 03:36 AM
You're right, Jollyman. Many a virginity has been lost when two inexperienced young lovers get together. Your characters exhibited a delightful lack of carnal knowledge and expressed their love for each other in the only way they knew. Good job.

jollyman
03-10-2009, 09:33 PM
I am glad you like the story I might do others like this one but I am working on about 10 different stories at the same time right nowso new ones might get posted that often on here.

saintman
03-10-2009, 10:30 PM
very good story

stdlvr69
03-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Very nice story

donaldt69
03-16-2009, 08:27 PM
This is a very sexi story

johnathans
03-17-2009, 05:36 PM
really great story. thanks

poison666
03-18-2009, 11:14 PM
very nice any more?

lanara
03-19-2009, 03:59 PM
I really loved this story, it was a real good read, the uncertainty between them was well written! lol, her squeaking when he just went for it made me giggle.

tai21080
04-18-2009, 10:32 PM
great story and well written.

talruun
04-19-2009, 04:34 AM
good story. really liked it

Linnielowe
04-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Really enjoyed the story!!!!!!!!!!!.

newman316
04-22-2009, 02:22 AM
great story

amelung
08-10-2009, 12:20 PM
nice

ironeagle2
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
nice i agree with what u said at the beginning people who have to have kids need to be put in jail 4 life

RobinaAmiR
08-10-2009, 11:11 PM
great story mate

frankjohnmoore
08-26-2009, 01:49 AM
loved the story, thanks very nice

zentha
08-27-2009, 02:08 PM
its very romantic i hope you continue:icon172: