PDA

View Full Version : Denise And Hilda Part Three

Tom Jones
03-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Here’s another addition to my Hilda series with some Denise thrown in as well. Hope you enjoy!

It was summer, and I felt it was time to move out on my own, so I found an apartment for myself. I had less money to spend on the ladies, but now I had a place to play with my older ladies. Hilda was married and I usually had to wait for her husband to go out of town, or give the shocks of her early seventies Ford a good workout. Denise was divorced, and we would sometimes meet up at her place, but as a mother of a pretty teenage daughter she preferred to keep our little adventure private.

I was putting my new place together the morning after I moved in, when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it I found Denise looking ready for work. Black skirt and matching sweater, accented by a simple pearl necklace, Denise looked very nice. I invited Denise in and I watched her walked around as she checked out my new place.

“Very nice” Denise said looking at me over her shoulder.

“I’m glad you like it” I said “I hope you want to spend a lot of time here”.

Denise gave me a wicked smile and went into the kitchen area “Maybe you can cook me dinner sometime”.

“I’ll feed you anytime you want” I said with my own wicked glee.

Denise then pointed at the door to the bedroom, and asked “Is that the bedroom”?

I said “Take a look”, and she smiled and walked to the door as I followed.

Denise was standing in the door, her skirt covered ass beckoning. I grabbed two handfuls of cheek and she squealed with delight, “SCOTT”, and then whirled around and we locked lips. I reached around her waist and pulled her close, her ample bosom pressed against me. My hands played up her back and down again to her ass as Denise snaked her warm and wet tongue deep into my mouth, and I was getting so hot tasting her sweet lips and sucking on her tongue. I began to pull off her sweater and found her breasts supported by a lacy black bra really showing off her creamy white cleavage. I pulled off my shirt as Denise fumbled with my belt to get my pants down. I stepped out of my jeans and quickly reached around Denise and unzipped her skirt, leaving Denise in just her smoke colored panty hose and black bra. I dropped to my knees and began to pull down her panty hose a little roughly. As I was busy down below, Denise was undoing the front clasp of her bra, and soon the girls were set free and she tossed her bra to the side, and I was trying to bury my face in her pussy.

Denise backed toward the bed and sat down as I crawled after her intent on tasting her wonderful sex. My mouth hit her button and she stated talking dirty “Lick it baby… you know what to do… that a boy….” And with each little suck, or flick of the tongue, Denise was grinding her pussy into my face. I started fingering her wet pussy, pushing my fingers as deep as they would go, and Denise was loving it, her juices flowing like a flood, but then I pulled out and tried to move them to her ass, and she suddenly changed “Whoa boy, not so fast”.

I pulled back and looked up at her with my best puppy dog eyes, but I knew this would be a limit, and I was disappointed, “But Denise, I want your ass so badly”.

“Sorry” she said, “that doesn’t do anything for me”, and she sat up and took my face in her hands, “you can have just about anything you want, but not that”, and she gave me a little smile.

Fair enough I thought, since I didn’t plan on any long term future with her, I would settle for her pussy so I moved up her body preparing to fuck her. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, with her face framed by her lovely red hair. Her lips, full and red, beckoned to be kissed, and I obliged and our lips were hungrily devouring each other while our tongues were stabbing, and swirling. I felt Denise’s hands running over my back and up to my hair where her fingers would grab a handful and gently tug, before letting go. Having been denied her ass, I have to admit I was less concerned about her pleasure, and I was just looking for release. I began hammering her pussy, slapping her belly with each thrust, and then Denise realizing where I was headed with no regard for her so she stopped kissing me.

“On your back big guy” she purred.

I dutifully complied, happy to let her do the work to get me off. Denise straddled me and I aimed my cock back to her wet pussy and she was soon grinding herself against me. Moving her hips forward and back as she gripped tight my shoulders, her fingernails digging into my flesh. Denise’s face was down, her hair falling sexily off her shoulders, I reached up and began to handle her lovely boobs, massaging and squeezing hard, using them for my own lustful purpose, again with no regard for her pleasure, but despite my callous behavior I felt Denise begin to stiffen, and she started to moan, and suddenly I was afraid she was going to turn the tables on me and leave me hanging, so my hips started heaving and bucking determined to fill her with my cum, and before she completely relaxed, I blew and she began to slow rhythm and we were soon just quietly, and slowly sliding against one another, and she bent down and gave me a little peck, “Thanks” she said.

Denise then rolled off of me and looking at her watch said “I better get going, I don’t want to be late” and she picked up her clothes and headed to my bathroom. I lay on my back, relaxing for a few minutes, and I heard her turn on the shower. Realizing she had no towel to dry with I got her a towel and put it where she could reach it, then I put on some cotton shorts and got a coke. I heard the shower shut off and I went back in where she was and sat on the sink and talked with her as she got ready. I listened to her bitch about her co-workers, her customers, and her daughter’s boyfriend, who just happened to work with me. Denise finally brushed out her hair a little and added some more hair spray to keep it poofy, and after applying a little lipstick, she gave me a peck and out the door she went.

I started working on my place again and was really enjoying the sticky and crusty feeling of a freshly fucked dick swinging in my shorts. About an hour after Denise left, I had another knock at my door. I walked over and checked the peep hole and to my great pleasure I saw Hilda. I quickly opened the door and with growing excitement I said “Well hello beautiful”. I was so excited because a few days before, when I knew I would have my own place I had bought her an assortment of G-Stings to wear for me, promising her that any time she wore them I would do whatever sick and depraved thing she wanted.

Now Hilda loved my compliments, of course she never believed me, but she loved them none the less. “Hello stud” she purred back to me as I stood aside to let her in. Hilda was wearing my favorite dress, knee length grey wool down to her knees, with short sleeves and nicely clingy. As she walked past I saw she had a lovely jiggle to her and my excitement just grew as I believed she was wearing one of the G-Strings.

“Heading to work” I asked innocently?

Hilda spun around and with a devilish look in her eye she said “No… I’m off all day and all night”.

“Yee Fucking Ha” I said as I closed the door and turned to her smiling face. I asked “So… are you wearing them”?

Hilda smiled and she began to lift her dress, but I quickly said “No baby, turn around and let me see it from the back side.

Hilda turned and stuck her ass out a little and slowly began to hike her dress. First she showed the back of her thighs, then she got to the bottom of her ass, and when I saw her ample ass cheeks, I felt my cock begin to grow, and when she had her whole ass exposed I said “God yes, Hilda… I love you”.

Hilda looked over her shoulder with a sly smile, her conservative look on the outside with her smoldering lust underside was a terrific turn on. I said “Let me hop in the shower and get cleaned up,I be back in a flash” and I started to head for the bathroom, but Hilda cut me short.

“No Scott, don’t worry, I’m just gonna get you all sweaty anyway” she said.

“I don’t think you want me like this” I said with real sincerity.

“I like it when you’re a little gamy” she said.

“I don’t think you want this gamy” I replied.

Suddenly Hilda realized what I was getting at, and she smiled wide and said “You were with someone else, weren’t you”?

“And I don’t think you want any of that” I added.

Hilda kept smiling as she approached me and she put her arms around my neck and gave me a soft kiss, and then looking deep in my eyes said “You might be surprised at what I want”, and then she released my neck and put her hands on my waist band, my cock jutting out from under my shorts. I was not about to stop her, and let her do as she wished. She hooked her thumbs in my shorts and pushed them to my ankles and I stepped out. Hilda was on her knees and she looked up at me and I saw her tongue come out and begin to flick the underside of my cock, just a gentle tease, then she smiled wide and her mouth opened and she took all of me inside. Hilda had become quite an experienced cock sucker, but she claimed she only used her new skill on me as only I took care of her ass.

“Oh God” I exclaimed “That feels fucking fantastic”.

That just spurred Hilda on to greater effort and soon she was greedily devouring me, her mouth making all kinds of slurping noises. I was beside myself in wonder at the sensations she was creating as she cleaned my cock of all my earlier sex session. Hilda pulled off and said “Mmmmm… she tastes great, whoever she was…. Do I know her” she asked?

“Yes” I said and tried to leave it at that.

Hilda stopped sucking and began stroking me and with a sparkle in her eye she asked “Who is she”?

“Are you sure you want to know” I asked in return?

“Mmm Hmm” she answered.

“Denise” I said.

“Oh really” she said! “She is cute” Hilda said with a sly smile “Nice breasts”.

“But she’s not nearly as good as you baby” I said.

“Really” she purred? “I’m flattered” and she went back to sucking me. Hilda then stood up and said “Let’s go to your bed”.

She didn’t need to ask me twice and I made a bee line to my bed where I laid in the middle, right near the wet spot. Hilda hiked up her dress and shuffled between my legs and said “Knees up, big guy” and I propped my head up on some pillows and lifted my knees as high as I could and Hilda gave me another devilish grin as her face lowered to my crotch and I felt her tongue run down my scrotum and to the crack of my ass, where she continued to clean me of all the remains of my earlier sexual deeds. I watched Hilda and if her eyes weren’t closed, she was watching me. I felt her tongue eventually move to my anus where she plowed right in. “God Yes…” I exclaimed! “That’s fucking fantastic…Oh God Hilda… God Yes”!

I was about to cum again, in spite of my best efforts, so I had to tell her, not wanting to leave her unsatisfied, so Hilda swung herself around and straddled my chest. Her lovely large ass sexy in her dress, I began to push it up to her hips, uncovering her ass and the pink G-String I had given her. Hilda mover her ass back to my face and I heard her say “Go ahead Scott, do what you do best”.

I buried my tongue in the soft fleshy bulge of her pussy and ran my tongue up the entire crack of her ass. The smell was intoxicating, a mixture of her pussy and her ass. I went wild, licking every square inch of her ass flesh. I pulled the fabric aside and plunged my tongue deep into her anus, the warm and slick inside a delight on my tongue. I felt her shudder and a low moan escaped her lips as she relaxed and enjoyed my anal explorations. I brought my thumb up to her pussy and massaged her through the fabric and Hilda responded by rocking her hips forward and back. I then felt Hilda’s fingers wrap around my cock and she started to encourage me by saying “That feels so good baby…. Oooo sooo good….” Hilda was really starting to blow my mind with how adventurous she was, like a dam that had held back her inhibitions for years had finally burst under the pressure and she was letting it all loose.

“I need in right now baby” I said and Hilda lifted her leg over me and sat back on her heels as I sat up and said “Get on your knees” and Hilda did as I asked. I pulled her dress up and over her hips. I pulled her G-String off and down to her knees and off her feet.

I then moved right behind her and Hilda said “I’ll let you do what you want to me, but then I get to do what I want”. I readily agreed and I slid my cock along her wet slit until I was good and slick, then I placed the head of my cock at her ass and began to push in, steadily and firmly, and soon the head of my cock broke through into her ass and I couldn’t take it any more so I plunged in and Hilda let out a little yelp and quickly said “Easy big guy… hold still for a second….”

I was going crazy, the ring of her ass was squeezing my shaft, but I wanted it milking me, I wanted movement, but I had a little more self control now and so I waited, then slowly I began moving. In and out I went, my cock feeling fantastic as her ass gripped me and held me as I moved in or out. Hilda turned her head to smile at me and said “Cum in my ass baby, I want you to fill me up”.

I didn’t need any more encouragement and soon I was plunging in and out with all my might and within seconds I felt the urge to cum well up from deep in my belly. “I cuming baby” I said “Oh God I’m gonna cum” and then I blew, my cock pulsating as I shot wad after wad into her ass. With every thrust I watched my cum coat my cock and pull it from her ass only to push some back in. Finally with my energy spent I slowed and after one last push I relaxed and withdrew only to collapse at Hilda’s side.

I looked up at Hilda and she said “My turn Baby”.

I didn’t know what to say, I was spent and didn’t know what I could do for her, but I was willing to do what I could for this woman so willing to please me. Hilda stood on the bed and undid her belt and then she unzipped her dress and took it off over head. Next she unclasped her bra and dropped it on my face with a giggle. I just laid there curious about what she had in mind but then she stood over me and squatted down over my face and she said “Suck your cum from my ass baby”.

I reached up and grabbed her hips and buried my tongue into Hilda’s ass once again and began digging for my cum. Hilda pushed a little to help and some cum would come out in little pulses as her anus puckered and moved with these pushes then I locked my lips to her ass and sucked, the taste of her ass and my cum was a heady mixture of sin and lust. After a few minutes of this I couldn’t get any more of my seed so Hilda settled in for a nice relaxing sixty nine, and her wet pussy began to coat my face as her lips wrapped around my now flaccid, but well coated dick. Realizing she was enjoying our cum and ass mixture as much as I had caused my cock to begin to stir, but before I came back to full wood, Hilda’s anus began to spasm and she was moaning with a mouth full of cock.

Hilda finally pulled away and turned toward me, her face coming close to mine and the smell of cum was warm on her breath. We kissed and I said “Damn woman, you are fucking incredible”.

Hilda smiled and asked “So… tell me, whose better”?

Normally I don’t compare, but this time there was no comparison and I said “You are head and shoulders better than Denise…. She’s pretty, and she has a nice rack, but damn woman, you are so fucking incredible, Denise doesn’t even compare”.

Hilda smiled and thanked me with a kiss, then she asked “Are you fucking any other girls”?

“Nothing regular” I said with a smile “I don’t need any more than what I got”.

Hilda moved her face close to mine and said in a whisper “I like you after you’ve fucked someone else”.

Quietly I responded “Then I’ll be sure to call you every time I fuck someone”.

“Have anyone in mind” she teased?

“I was kind of thinking about making a move on Denise’s daughter, are you game” I asked?

“Oh yeah” she answered, “she’s a real cutie”.

“You want to join me with a girl” I asked? “Or do you just want sloppy seconds”?

“Baby steps” Hilda smiled.

“Don’t you have a daughter” I teased?

Hilda shot me a look and pointed a finger at my chest “If you ever made a move on my daughter I’d have to cut your balls off”.

I put my hands up and said “OK, OK, I won’t call you if I fuck her”.

Hilda laughed and said “You have a dirty mind” and then quietly she said “Just the way I like it”.

Lazerous
03-11-2009, 02:30 AM
Another awesome addition. Great series!