PDA

View Full Version : What a Night

MarkY
03-10-2009, 02:09 PM
My girlfriend and I had to go to a business dinner that neither of us was looking forward too. However, the event required both of us to dress up a bit; me in a suit, and her in a nice business outfit. Let me tell you about the outfit. It was conservative in nature but came with a coat that covered most of her great attributes. Needless to say she looked great and fit the part for the evening, but with the jacket off it showed the appropriate curves, if you know what I mean?

We exchanged pleasantries with the appropriate amount of folks, but kept meeting back at the cash bar. We both were bored out of our minds, and needed the extra liquid courage to maintain our sanity. Anyway, about the third drink we sat down for the dinner and possession of speeches; that’s when the night’s fun began. Nancy would be talking to someone from across the table of our table of ten and reached down to gently rub my leg. I was a bit startled at first as she moved her hand up and over to my now growing cock. I was amazed that she could so coolly have an engaging conversation with those at my table, and rub my now engorged cock so gently under the cover of the white table cloth.

Nevertheless, the speeches droned on and we had to get out of there, but I had to let the bulge in my pants subside. Nancy was grinning from ear-to-ear and leaned over to tell me that "There's more from where that came from." I was beaming. We got our jackets and headed to the car. We weren’t inside the vehicle two seconds before I was on her. She stopped me and said "Let's go to our favorite place for a glass of wine, before we go home!" What could I say? We drove the short distance and took a seat on the outside patio away from some of the other guests. My beautiful date told me to order for her and that she'd be right back. "I have to powder my nose," she said with a grin; and at the time I didn't think too much about. Ladies always have to powder their noses.

Anyway, she came back with her jacket in hand and her cleavage very exposed with this particular dress...God she looked fabulous! That’s when she reached over kissed me told me she loved me and put something in my inside coat pocket. She sat back down took a seductive sip of her wine, and peered over it egging me on to check my pocket. I reached inside and immediately could feel the silky texture of her thong. I discreetly pulled them out to verify, and gave her a grin. It is her habit to always wear some kind of undergarment, but I needed verification...As if on cue, she moved in her chair spread her legs, and simultaneously, pulled her dress up enough that I could see her clean shaved very wet pussy!

I couldn't pay the tab fast enough, and she was flushed! We got into my suburban and this time there was no stopping me. She breathlessly told me to get home fast, and it was all I could do to concentrate on the road. She had already hiked her dress up enough to rub her slit up and down, teasing me with comments of how wet she was. In addition, she's pulled the shoulder straps to one side and let her tits spill out I reached over and rubbed her nipples and moved down to that little nub that drives her crazy. She went wild! Unfortunately, the suburban has a huge console in the middle, but that didn't stop her from reaching over and unbuckling my belt and reaching for my very hard dick. She was rubbing herself and stroking me at the same time.

We finally pulled into the garage and closed the door. She met me at the front of the car, and we kissed passionately. She pulled my pants down to my ankles, and grabbed my now seeping cock, then turned around, bent over and grabbed her ankles, and told me to fuck her hard! I wasn’t going to keep the lady waiting...The rest of the evening is for another story.

davesmistress
03-10-2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the addition

MarkY
03-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Sorry, new to this will be more careful next time...thanks for the heads up

Provert
03-11-2009, 12:20 PM
MArkY, nice story! Been through some of those ordeals myself but it is much better when a lady knows how to take the situation in hand and turn it around!

Look forward to seeing more from you!

whirlwind57
03-15-2009, 09:00 AM
cool

Pureg
03-24-2009, 09:40 AM
cool story

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:38 PM
thats a very hot story

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:52 AM