PDA

View Full Version : The priest of this church (monastery) pt 4 and 5

talina_nezzer
03-10-2009, 05:33 PM
This may be my last sex story :( . Just getting tired of this

Pt 4 and 5

Oh yah, I forgot to say that Anna is short for Annalise in German and it means Gracious, consecreted...

PART 4 (Reader suggestion of romance)

Anna sat in her cell frightened. Once again, she’d been dragged into this cold, damp, infested, isolated cell. During the dark frigid night, she had tried to sleep but recurring nightmares had kept her awake; recurring nightmares of the events that had taken place and what was yet to come. The last words of the archbishop kept replaying in her mind. His promise of torturing her until she confessed to her “witchery” never once left her mind. She sniffled desperately trying to think of something else but she knew her efforts were but a vain endeavour. If everything Gretel had spoken of was truth, then the chances or hopes of her ever escaping, truly escaping, was as real as the stories of Saint Nicholas whom everyone knew was nothing but a fable, something to put smiles on the faces of the poor children. Anna squeezed her eyes shut and chewed on her lips rocking back and forth, thinking. Mayhap (Maybe) it will be better to just confess to something I am not. Mayhap death shall be better than this. After all, once I am dead, I am dead, but If I continue to remain here, I could die hundreds of times before I am truly dead, she thought. Anna laughed humorlessly as she thought about how she’d always imagined the church as a peaceful place. The monastery had always looked so beautiful. The cold marble floors had always been a marvel to her. She had even dreamt about living in the monastery forever; that had always been one of her greatest dreams other than exploring the world and converting the heathens. Now, she was living in the monastery, she was breathing the air of the monastery, she was isolated from the rest of the world in the dungeon of the monastery and she hated it. In her dreams, she’d always thought of the monastery dungeons as a beautiful place, just like the entrance to the monastery and the places where the sermons and preachings were held; how wrong she had been.

After being here hours her eyes still had not adjusted to the dark setting, she listened to the chattering of mice in the corner and she moved as far away from it as her shackles would let her. She’d always been afraid of mice, she’d always been ridiculed for that fear. Mice were the ones who brought along diseases and pox with them, a gift that she was not interested in receiving. She sucked her breath in as she heard the mice coming closer to her. She felt the hairy body of a mouse inching between her legs, to her womanhood. It seemed that every living creature in this monastery was intent on having a taste of her womanhood. She shut her legs, hoping to ward off the mouse, but being tiny, the mouse inched closer and closer towards her “prize”. Oh God, Oh God, help me. Saint --- Her train of thoughts were interrupted as she felt what she thought was the nose of the mouse on the lips of her pussy. Fear gripped her heart as she realized the situation at hand, screaming would not help because there was no one to hear it, and if they did, they would not run to her aid, but those facts did not stop her from screaming. Her scream, beginning as a whimper at first, grew so loud and fierce that she didn’t even hear the door of the dungeon opening. Her scream continued while she stamped her feet around aimlessly trying to scare off the mouse but also trying to avoid stepping on it.

“Gotcha, stupid little mouse. You’re scaring the poor maiden to her death”. Anna opened her eyes to see the same handsome monk who had embarrassingly come into the room when she had been bathing that day, he was still dressed in his habitual monk clothing and was carrying a bright torch and a basket. She watched as the monk took the sharp end of the stick he was holding and jabbed it into the body of the mouse. Anna squealed as she saw blood gush out of the mouse onto the cold cement floor, moving as far away from it as possible despite the pain that attacked her wrists.

“Are you alright?” he asked concerned.

Anna nodded in response, she could not trust herself to speak. She had endured so much in one day and she wasn’t ready for her body to be used again, not even by this handsome monk. The monk stared at light bruises that were beginning to appear on her body. She could feel the hardness of his stare piercing into her soul. She watched as his fists balled at his sides as he stared at her. His beautiful dark murky green brown eyes continued to stare intently at her as the seconds ticked by. Sighing he dropped his stick and basket carefully to the ground and placed the torch on the torch holder. Squatting onto his hinds, he approached her. Anna moved back instantaneously, an instinct that had developed just after being here.
“I am not going to hurt you” he said softly as he stroked her cheek. “May that fool of an archbishop be damned to hell for what he did to you, may he burn for all of eternity.” Anna stared shocked at what the monk had just said. Weren’t monks subjected to respect the authority of the archbishop and never to question it?

“I am Amery (means Divine in German)” he said. Reaching into the basket, he brought out a dress and a blanket. “It is not much, but it was all I could find in this monastery, he said indicating to the dress. This blanket should keep you warm.” Anna’s throat felt dry, she wanted to say something but the dryness of her throat didn’t allow her to speak. “I do not want you to fear me, I shall not hurt you. I brought you some food, in case you were famished”, he said bringing out a hunk of cheese and a piece of bread out of the basket as he spoke. Reaching into the top of his monk’s clothing, he brought out a key. Moving closer, but trying to avoid touching her, he slowly undid the shackles that held her wrists bound to the wall.

“Thank you” croaked Anna finally finding her voice.

“So you speak as well, not just scream”, he replied laughing.

Anna felt her face begin to bloom as he laughed at his own joke. Who was this man and why was he helping her? What did he want from her?

“What time is it?” Asked Anna suddenly intent on finding out how long she had been here.

“It is just half of an hour before the cock (rooster) crows. I saw you when you came in, I also heard your screams in the night. I don’t believe you are a witch. It is the accusation the archbishop uses whenever he needs an excuse to bed and torture a beautiful woman.”

“I am not a witch” replied Anna as she rubbed her wrists trying to massage them. “Did the archbishop, send you to bring these down to me” she asked?

“No, I chose on my own will to bring it down for you, though I could die for it, associating with a witch”

“But I am not a –“ she stopped her sentence as she saw the laughter in his eyes. “You’re a fool, you could get caught. You could die” she said aloud surprising herself by realizing that she cared whether he died or not even though she had just met him.

“I would not die. The most the archbishop can do is excommunicate me from the church, which after seeing the hypocrisy of the archbishop and many of the church officials themselves, would count that a blessing. Eat” he said gesturing to the food.

“I am not hungry” replied Anna quietly. “I only want to return home. I do not want to stay here. The church is nothing like my dreams” she said as she wrapped the blanket around her body. She noticed that Amery had kept his eyes averted from her body most of the time.

“Well....the chances of you escaping aren’t very high.”

“I know, I have just about given up on the thought.” Her eyes began to water at the thought of staying here forever, or until the archbishop began to tire of her. She sniffled quietly trying to hide the fact that she was crying.

“Do not weep....I am also planning to escape from the church, from Germany. The archbishop has blackmailed me, and any move I make that is against his wishes will send me straight to my death” he said his voice dripping with acid and hatred. “When I escape, I shall bring you with me,that is, if you are willing. We shall escape together.”

“I am willing, but what of Gretel, and my family” asked Anna immediately, being one to think of others before herself.

“Your family will be fine just knowing you are safe, or so I should think; and as for Gretel, do not trust her easily, be aware when you are around her. She is like a rose, beautiful yet filled with thorns. Do not be fooled by her, I can see your innocence and know that you are one to trust easily. Do not trust her.”

Anna didn’t reply, she didn’t know whether she could trust this man either despite the fact that he had risked his life for her.

“It is only your desire and lust for life that will allow you to survive. Don’t ......ever.....lose hope...no matter what the archbishop may put you through, we shall escape.” Anna watched him as he hastily took the key off his neck. She stood up and followed him as he walked across the dungeon.

“When the archbishop locked me in here, I planned to dig out, so I began working on a hole. I didn’t finish before he released me.” “Look here” he said while he pulled out a stone from the wall. “This is a storage that I created. I am going to give you this key and allow you to keep this blanket and this dress for when it becomes cold again. The archbishop always comes at a specific time period, it is up to you to always remember that time. One hour before he comes, always pull out this stone and store the key, the food that I bring for you, the blanket, and the dress in here and you must position the stone back in the wall correctly. Waiting one hour will give your body a chance to get cold again. If the archbishop were to come and your body were warm, he would be suspicious because he has given you no clothes nor has he given you a blanket. Understand?”

Anna nodded her head yes in response. “But what purpose does the key serve, If both of my wrists are bound, how am I to unlock myself?” asked Anna sitting back down on the ground and wrapping the blanket around her once again. Amery came to squat right in front of her.

“I will teach you how another day. I must leave now for morning prayers are about to start.” Breaking the bread and cheese into tiny bits, he fed Anna and watched as she chewed and stared at him with her questioning blue eyes. He held a cup towards her and she gulped the cold water thirstily, swallowing every drop. Her eyes looked dull, as though she was about to fall asleep. She licked her luscious lips unaware of how tempting that simple action looked. Amery closed his eyes trying to resist the urge to take her right there before God himself. Averting his eyes, he stuffed the items he had brought into the storage in the wall. Just as he was about to take to his actions, the cock crowed, indicating that morning prayers were soon to begin and that the archbishop would soon be here. Saved by God he thought, I don’t want to scare her away from me.

“You must take off that blanket now, the archbishop will be here in about an hours time. Usually, he sleeps until noon, claiming that he is in prayer, but when he has a “guest” like you, he doesn’t waste a second of the day.”

Anna reluctantly removed the blanket, she felt her mind beginning to wander, her weariness was overcoming her. She needed sleep for she hadn’t slept for many hours now. She watched as Amery positioned the stone back in the wall.

“I am Anna, I never told you” she said sleepily, covering herself with her hands, suddenly self conscious in his presence.

“I know” he replied stiffly. She wondered about the change in his voice, she didn’t know it was one of the small measures he took in trying to resist the temptation she presented. He squatted down and kissed her hands. “You need rest. I will try to come as often as possible.” Anna nodded once again, an action she had become quite used to. Averting his eyes away from her tempting body, he came towards her and locked her wrists back in the shackles. He picked up his basket, stood up, removed the torch from the holder and turned to leave, staring intently at the little bruises that had already began to mark her body. His stare suddenly changed to something she couldn’t comprehend. Not one of lust.....perhaps one of something more? “I will get you out of here as soon as possible” he said, nodding before turning around and shutting the dungeon door behind him. As he headed up the stairs, he looked to see that his “tent (cock)” had already reached his highest point; all he had done was look at her, he had barely touched her and she had affected him in every way.

PART 5 (back to the torture)

Anna sat on the ground, her legs crossed. She smiled as she thought of her soon to be “sweet escape” that Amery had promised. Whenever she thought about the archbishop, all she had to do was quickly think of Amery and then she was in her heaven. How foolish I am, she thought. I’ve just met him and my mind is already swimming with thoughts of him. She closed her eyes repressing all thoughts of what the archbishop would soon do to her body. She found her mind wandering, she was dreaming. Her dream began with a big feathery soft bed, the kind that only the elite, the king, and the high church officials had. Tentatively, she stepped onto the bed and removed her dress. She began to bounce on the bed laughing child like as she did so. She soared into the air and collapsed onto the bed. Gasping happily, she stood up again on the bed as Amery entered the lavish room. His hair was no longer cut into the ugly monk style, he no longer wore the ugly monk clothes, in fact, he wore nothing. He walked towards her and she studied how defined his body was. From his masculine face and his chiselled jaw to the broad expanse of his shoulders and chest, his waist narrowed down and she saw his beloved manhood. It stood about 8 inches in length and 3 inches in width but seemed to grow longer and wider upon sight of her. His face was contorted but as he moved closer to her, his face broke into a smile. She jumped into his open arms her legs wrapping around him. She held his head to her breasts and ran her fingers through his thick hair. As she planted kisses upon his hair, she saw the archbishop standing in the doorway smiling evilly.

“Amery, Turn around “ she screamed wiggling around for him to turn and see the archbishop. Amery didn’t get the message and continued to bury his face into the soft firm pillows of her breasts inhaling her sweet scent. The archbishop pulled out a sharp knife from behind his back, aimed it for Amery’s back and threw the knife with such precision and accuracy, like a skilled hunter. The knife spun in the air each angle precise and well thought of, before Anna could do anything, the knife pierced through Amery’s back and into his heart but just stopping short of piercing through Anna’s stomach. Amery’s head immediately left her breasts and in one moment, his eyes became wide open before he fell forward dragging her down with him. She moved just in time for the knife to cut a small line on her skin. Anna watched in horror as blood began to seep out of her lover’s mouth. She turned to see the archbishop heading towards her with his whip.

“You will be mine forever” he said in that hard voice of his.

Anna woke up immediately and broke into a cold sweat, panting. Her terror overcame her. Could she truly ever escape the archbishop? The whole of Europe would be on his side, ready to crush her. They were just two people. They could never really escape. As Anna began to reprehend such thoughts, she heard the descending of footsteps down the stairs. She knew it was the archbishop. Would no one ever leave her alone? Was she to be stuck in this stupid place one person always interrupting her train of thoughts? She heard the turn of the key at the lock and the creaking of the heavy wooden door. Anna quickly realized that Amery had forgotten to wipe the blood stains of the mouse and the dead mouse still lay there. Overcoming her repulsion, Anna scooted the mouse right to the front of her foot. Winding her foot back, she kicked the mouse to the furthest darkest corner of the dungeon. She considered scooting her buttocks further so that she was sitting directly on the mouse blood but deciding that that was too repulsing for her, so instead, she stretched her legs so that they covered the blood of the mouse. She shuddered at the thought of what her legs were sitting upon. Hopefully, the archbishop would be merciful and grant her another bath. Just as she sighed in relief, the archbishop entered the dungeon. She looked up to see the archbishop in his habitual clothing. He looked so grand, but deep beneath the grand clothing, she knew that he was worse than the scum of the earth

“I trust you slept soundly” said the archbishop coldly glancing at the surroundings as he did so. The torch he held blazed with so much fury that the silent sound from the burning flames seemed like the roaring of a lion.

Does he suspect anything thought Anna? I cannot let him find out, he may kill Amery. Anna had decided to stay mute and try and block out every thoughts of pain or anything relating to the archbishop in the days that were to come but upon gazing at the suspicious look in his eyes, she decided that she could have an exception to her plan, just for this time.

“I did not sleep well father, it was too cold, and I could hear mice.” Anna wiggled her breasts from side to side as she spoke hoping to distract the archbishop as he looked directly at the wall where the stone was loose. The archbishop turned to glare at her.

“Are you complaining about your accommodations” he asked sharply

“No father, I was just.....I....am not” she said at last, shaking her head.

“Good, about the mice, they are trained to only smell the scent of a witch’s woman hood. Did they attack you in the night?” he asked

Knowing what he wanted to hear, Anna replied hesitantly. She blushed as she replied. “There was a mouse.....it.....aimed for....down there.....but I may have scared it off with my kicking and screaming. Father, why have you decided to torture me so....I am naught but a mere human being. I am not a witch.”

“Are you questioning my accusations” he asked sharply?

Anna shook her head no. She began to sniffle, despite all Amery had told her about not losing hope, she had lost all hope once the archbishop entered the room.

The archbishop looked at the nymph before him. She was so beautiful, innocent, trusting and naive. He loved the sound of her crying. She was so submissive. Her cries of pain gave him extreme pleasure. Her body gave him extreme pleasure. He did not intend to completely destroy her body, after all, her body must always remain beautiful for him. He only intended to torture it and use it for some experiments he had in mind. He had not decided whether he would let her go free on the account she tell no one of what had occurred, nor had he decided whether she would die. Usually, he never had to decide because all of his went to burn at stake, except for 2; one who had committed suicide, the other who had died from his experiments. But this one, this girl Anna, was different. For some reason he couldn’t explain....he wanted to continue to keep her forever his own sick uses, but he needed to do so without arousing suspicion. She was too good to let go of. He moved towards her and unshackled her wrists, throwing her a dress as he did so. He could not have her walking around naked the monastery, arousing suspicion on his part, but most importantly, tempting the hearts of the monks. She massaged her wrists and he watched questioningly as she shifted her legs over a specific spot on the ground. She put on the dress without getting up. The archbishop watched as she stood up and looked towards the ground, obviously she was afraid of him, something he liked.

He walked out the dungeon and she followed in suite climbing up the steep stairs, hoping not to fall. When they finally reached the torture chamber he unlocked the door and she entered inside in fear. There was a tub at the corner of the room filled with bubbles, he indicated for her to strip her clothing and enter the wooden tub. Not wanting the archbishop to see the mouse blood on the back of her legs and start questioning her, she turned facing her back towards him, knowing that he would command that she turned around. Sure enough, he did so.

“Turn around you whore, I want to see your humiliated face when you strip.”
Anna turned around obediently crying as she did so. Her cheeks began to bloom to a soft rosy color. This had to be the most humiliating thing she had ever, and will ever experience. She undid the buttons of the dress and it slid down easily from her body. Automatically, one hand went to cover her breasts and the other, her pussy. She entered into the tub and turned her back towards him. Her beautiful blond wavy locks cascaded down her back; she made quite a picture at that moment, one that painters would die to paint. Paying close attention to her legs, she scrubbed the back of them carefully making sure to clean off any traces of the mouse blood. She doused her head under the water and washed her hair carefully. After washing the rest of her body, she rinsed off and stepped out of the tub. She turned around to see that the archbishop had stripped out of all of his clothes but a pair of trousers and was watching her intently. His tent poked out his trousers. He tossed another dress to her and commanded that she put it on. This dress was different than the others he had given her. It was extremely tight around the upper half of the body, and loose everywhere else. Mayhap (maybe) he doesn’t plan to torture me today or why would he be telling me to wear something thought Anna. Anna stood facing him, her eyes downcast.

“Climb onto the table” he barked.

Anna stared at the table, the same table he had taken her virginity, she could still see some tiny spots of blood splattered over the table. Whimpering and gasping at the same time, she climbed onto the table and lay down, waiting for what was next.

“On all fours, witch”

Anna got into the required position, unintentionally sticking her bottom into the air as high as possible. He came behind her, sorry that he wouldn’t be able to see her facial expressions as he her, but he had to sacrifice something. He pulled the skirts of her dress upwards and out came her delicious buttocks wiggling from the cool air. He squeezed the soft cheeks as hard as he could, hearing a gasp escape her lips.

“I am going to paddle your bottom, after every ten strokes, I shall ask you if you are a witch, each time you lie and say no, I shall give you another ten strokes. You must count each stroke so I do not forget. Understand?”

“Yes” murmured Anna

“Yes what?” barked the archbishop

“Yes father” replied Anna more loudly.

“For addressing me wrongly, an additional ten strokes will be added to your punishment.”

He squeezed the cheeks of her bottom one more time before raising the paddle up in the air, and bringing it down with one hard stroke against her bottom. A gasp escaped from Anna’s lips. The pain was excruciating.

“eins (one in German)” she grunted

Another stroke was aimed at her ass. She tried to keep quiet but a soft scream escaped her lips.

“zwei (two) “ she said with much effort

The third came without warning and this time, she screamed clutching the edge of the table.

“drei (three)” her bottom was now beginning to turn to a light shade of red

The fourth.
“vier (four) “

The fifth
“fünf ( five ) “ A deep shade of red was beginning to bloom on her bottom.

“sechs (six) “ The sixth stroke was so hard, it almost sent her flying off the table. The archbishop squeezed her red ass cheeks, marveling at its beauty.

“sieben( seven) “ . Do not give up hope thought Anna as the seventh stroke came down on her red cheeks.

“acht ( eight )” stuttered Anna trying to to bite her tongue as she did so.

The ninth.
“neun”

And the tenth
“zehn”. The stroke was so hard that Anna lost her grip on the edge of the table and was about to fly off it but the archbishop grabbed her left leg just in time.

“Are you a witch” said the archbishop in his usual cold voice.

“Nnnn-oo” stuttered Anna.

“10 more strokes” he replied

And so it continued until the 70th stroke when Anna’s bottom had become so red and so numb that she could no longer feel the pain.
Once the archbishop ceased the strokes, Anna collapsed unto the table. The archbishop climbed unto a bench right in front of the table so that his tip of his cock was nudging the hole of Anna’s ass.

“On all fours” he barked again. “The next time you do something I don’t tell you to do, another fifty is headed your way” he screamed as he squeezed both cheeks with all his might. He undid the strings that held his trousers together and his trousers slid down to reveal well muscled legs. Rubbing his cock between both hands, he listened to her quiet sniffles causing his cock to grow wider and longer in length. He groaned as small cries escaped from her lips, her bottom had turned to a very dark shade of red and it looked so tempting. He began to shove his cock into her ass. “Seems like our victim is a virgin in all holes” he said as he grunted. He stopped what he was doing to retrieve some lubricant.

Dipping his fingers into what Anna could only assume was oil, possibly the holy oil which he was NOT supposed to be using, he rubbed it around the edge of the hole, and some on the tip of his cock. He then proceeded to try again, shoving in slowly at first. He grunted as he pushed his cock harder and harder into her hole. The pain was unbearable because Anna was so tight. When the archbishop had half his cock into her ass, he sighed and panted, trying to catch his breath. Grabbing the locks of her blonde hair, he pulled on it roughly while shoving in more and more. Anna’s wails could be heard throughout east end of the monastery despite the fact that the torture room was so isolated. Everyone stopped their work, wondering what the sound could be. Only Amery knew and he clenched his jaw and balled his fists at the thought of what could be happening to Anna.

Once his whole cock was in, he began to pump slowly at first, then faster, not fully pulling out half of his cock from her ass for the knowledge of the time it would take to stick it all back in. He grunted in pleasure as he fucked her. As her screams and moans grew louder, so did his pleasure and the amount of force he was using to pull her hair. Reaching with one of his long arms, he grabbed her left breast with his left hand and began to squeeze as hard as he could while pumping in and out.

Anna’s eyes was shut closed in an attempt to block out the bastard. She tried to think of Amery but the pain from earlier received from his “spanking” and the pain of his cock in her ass was too much for her to handle. She could feel his cock hardening inside her, after only losing her virginity the day before, she could already guess what was happening. Sure enough, after pausing for a moment, the archbishop spewed forth his seed into her ass hole. Disgusted, she shuddered praying that he would not make her lick the ones that spilled onto the table. She felt the nausea beginning to build up at the back of her throat at the thought of that. With great struggle, the archbishop pulled his cock out of her ass, then he shoved her onto her back. Ripping off the front of her dress, he fondled with her breasts while speaking.

“Are you a witch”? he asked again

She shook her head no. The tears were beginning to form again. Don’t cry she thought, he only likes to see you cry. She knew in her heart that even if she said yes, it would not matter, he was enjoying this way too much to stop now. He pulled her skirts up once again and shoved his cock into her hot tight pussy ignoring her pleas. He pumped harder, she was still very tight, but not as tight as she had been the night before. He pumped harder holding onto her hips shoving her into his cock more. Her screams became broken because of the rapid way in which he was fucking her. Trickles of sweat began to form on his temple as his fucking became faster, he stopped it off with the back of his right hand then continued what he had started. He enjoyed watching her breasts jiggle while he fucked her. Her head fell to the right side and he watched her eyes stare into nothing; she was obviously trying to block him out. He grabbed onto her thick swollen dusky nipples and laughed heartlessly as she suddenly jerked her head in pain. He watched her try to subdue the obvious tears. He continued until he knew that she was about to cum, then quickly, he pulled his cock out of her hot pussy. He watched as her pussy spewed forth her feminine juices then bent to lick them up. He slid his tongue slowly into her pussy watching her squirm in enjoyment as he did so. Sticking his fingers in as well, he began to finger fuck her. He needed her to be very wet for the next part.

“Get up” he said coldly.

Shakily, Anna got off the table. She could barely move. Her limbs were sore and her bottom....the pain was still there.....her bottom was on fire. It still felt as though he were still paddling it. He led her over to a chair that looked like some sort of a pyramid.

“This, is the Judas cradle” he said while smiling like he knew something she didn’t. The Judas Cradle is a torture device. It is a sort of pyramid-shaped seat. The victim is placed on top of it, with the point inserted into their anus, vagina or scrotum, then very slowly lowered by ropes. The ability to raise or lower the victim can change the pressure.

Anna watched as multiple ropes fell from the ceiling and a leather belt of some sort with spikes, though it was too big to be a "belt" though. She stood standing, as the archbishop grabbed the “belt” tied it tightly around her upper midriff choking the air out of her. She watched as the archbishop grabbed the ropes and tied them to the designated slots in the “belt”. The ropes hung from still hung from the ceiling and was attached to the belt which was attached to her upper midriff. Grabbing another rope, the archbishop tied her hands roughly behind her back. The archbishop moved to the corner of the room and began to pull on a pulley and Anna felt herself being lifted in the air. She watched as her feet were lifted off the ground. When her body almost reached the ceiling, the archbishop stopped the pulley by tying the ropes of the pulley. Leaning a ladder against the wall, he climbed to the very top grabbing her ankles and tying them to another set of ropes that could easily be lowered in height or increased in height. He positioned her body so that her pussy was directly above the sharp point of the Judas cradle. HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE JUDAS CRADLE SO YOU CAN GET A BETTER IDEA. (ww.1.bp.blogspot.com/_sjmxrHygBno/R3d1MQryR1I/AAAAAAAAAoQ/jGR-1drYI_w/s400/judas-chair.jpg ). Once this was all completed, he climbed down the ladder to admire his handiwork.

“This is a new experiment I am trying” he said. “If all my other tortures do not work then I believe this one shall ensure that you confess to your witchery.

Anna's mind was in turmoil, did he really mean to lower her so that the sharp point on the “Judas cradle” as he called it stabbed through her womanhood? She watched as he walked to the pulley and began to lower the ropes that were tied to Anna’s body. He began slowly at first lowering her just until her pussy was right above the sharp point of the Judas cradle.

“Are you a witch” he asked quietly

Anna didn’t want to respond, she knew what would happen if she said no.

“Are you a witch” he asked barking more fiercely

“Nnnooo” replied Anna whimpering in fear

Releasing the pulley, Anna’s body fell straight down until her pussy was stabbed by the sharp point on the cradle.

“Holy saint----“ screamed Anna as the sharp wood jabbed through the lips of her pussy and right to the clitoris.

The archbishop laughed in pleasure as he saw the tears beginning to seep from her eyes. Her eyes were wide open and the scream that left her mouth was prolonging and loud like a wolf howling through the night except at a higher pitch. Pulling on the pulley, the archbishop raised her into the air again until she was about 12 feet above the cradle.

“Are you a witch” he asked again.

Her reply was choked by her tears, she could still feel the pain of the first stab at her pussy. The only reason she was able to reply was because she remembered Amery telling her not to give up hope.

“I see that you refuse to confess”

He released the pulley immediately with bothering to steady it so that the pain was minimum. Falling as a fast rate from 12 feet in the air made the force in which the sharp point on the cradle stabbed Anna’s pussy very high. The point jabbed higher into the clitoris stretching it, the pressure that attacked her pussy was too much. This time, her scream was so loud most people close to the upper floor of the monastery could hear it. Annoyed, the archbishop grabbed a ball gag from the table and climbing onto the ladder, he stuffed it into her mouth. Climbing back down, he impaled her once again on the sharp point of the cradle.

After multiple times of repeating the same procedure, Anna felt her mind become blank and clear, before she could answer the well known question once again, she passed out.

The archbishop looked to see his victims head fall to the side. She cannot be dead, she must not be dead, he thought worriedly. Maybe his torture had been too much for her to handle. She was his prize, his well deserved jewel, he could not have her dead. He looked to see tiny drops of blood seeping from her womanhood. Hurriedly, he climbed to the top of the ladder and undid the ropes that held her bound. Carrying her carefully, he brought her to the ground and lay her on the floor. Running to the table, he grabbed the warm furs and placed it on the ground, picking her up, he lay her on the furs. He could still hear her soft breathing indicating that she wasn’t dead. He had planned to leave her until she recovered but upon seeing her hot red pussy again, he could not resist himself. Her eyes looked as though she was just staring into space and her blonde locks flowed loosely around her.

Spreading her legs, and the lips of her pussy, he shoved his hot hard cock into it. Grabbing both breasts, he squeezed as hard as he could as he began to pump faster and harder, harder and faster. Her head swayed from side to side unaware of what was going on. Her breaths became short and quick even though she had fainted. He watched as her lips open. Stopping for a moment, he bent to his her hot luscious rosebud lips, blocking the air flow as he did so. He began to nibble on her bottom. He licked the bottom of her lip with his hot tongue. She was unresponsive and unresisting to his touch due to the fact that she had passed out. Discontent, he stopped what he was doing and got up. He liked his victims to be awake and protesting when he tortured them. Annoyed, he put his habitual clothing back on vowing silently to himself not to use the cradle on her again lest she die from it. He left her on the furs, her legs spread. Turning around, he shut the door behind him taking one last look at his victim and thinking of the months of enjoyment to come. He smiled and walked off.

PART 6 COMING OUT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS. WAS THIS PART GOOD? DID YOU LIKE IT? I NEED TO KNOW. THE MORE COMMENTS I SEE, THE MORE IDEAS I CAN GET FOR THE NEXT PART.

I am working on a new story, I think it will be really good but this may be another unfinished story because I have lots of ideas for the next. Also, I need to know why the actually sex stories site never posts my stories anymore cause I keep getting lots of emails of ppl telling me to post it on the site not the forums, so if anyone could tell me who I can talk to about that, thanks!

Scorpio8
03-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Send a email attention to davesmistress at the same
email addy at the bottom of my signature.

Nice work on your new addition to the story, it's
been an enjoyable read.

OhioCurious
03-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm enjoying your serialized account of Anna in the dungeon at the hands of the evil and horny Archbishop. I've waited anxiously for the new chapters and I hope you will continue to add to them.

Have you considered Anna being teamed with another victim or two of the Archbishop who are also accused of witchcraft? Perhaps one of them could be male and they could comfort each other or another female to add some same sex imagery as she and Anna take solace in each other's arms or being forced to watch/assist the Archbishop as he tortures and abuses another male/female prisoner besides Anna.

Just a suggestion or two you might want to see if you can play with and if the idea(s) tickle your fancy!

Please keep writing and I hope you are successful in getting the issues resolved with the administrators/moderators.

talina_nezzer
03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the suggestion OhioCurious.
I'll try to include that in my next part but I don't really wanna have too many characters,
get's confusing, but really good idea though!
Oh and thanks Scorpio8

hialt
10-16-2009, 07:03 PM
I really appreciate the stories about clergy. It's just hot.

brandon182
10-19-2009, 06:23 PM
very hot, and kinky

gamrgrl22
12-01-2009, 09:08 PM
very interesting

PQuines
05-20-2011, 04:33 PM
great story. Going for the other chapters right now.