PDA

View Full Version : Urban Cowboy's Dating Experience

OldHorny
03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Ok, its the first time I have tried writing something that didn't rhyme so bear with me if it doesnt grab your labido straight away Thanx.

The Start of the Ride

The postman banging on the front door awoke me from my fantasy. Shame really I was just about to get it on with the sexiest red head I'd ever seen. If this was to take in a parcel for them next door I thought as I cursed and pullled on my robe heading downstairs to the front door,

"Yes!" trying not to sound too annoyed.

"Sorry to knock you up but I cannot get it through the letterbox," he stated

Saturday morning lie in destroyed by some idiot sending me a thick envelope. but the kids were up and ready for their breakfast so chucking it on the hall unit I headed into the kitchen and quickly pulled our breakfasts together. I still had to go out for the paper yet so getting up I went to get that intrusive parcel. Sitting down with my coffee I opened it thinking this must have been sent to me wrongly when a hole pile of envelopes fell out onto the table.

What the fuck! I thought then reading the cover note found they were replies to an add placed in a magazine supposedly by me. This smacked of my two friends work, but I had to laugh when I read the add they had placed for me.

Wanted!!!! A female companion to keep a blonde 6foot English Cowboy with film star looks and blue eyes in his 30's happy during the day and warm during the night! Packs his own 12" Buntline Special. Sailors do it wetter. Soldiers do it better. But cowboys stay in the saddle just a little bit longer. Any age, any shape, looks don't matter must like kids. Photos preferred! May lead to paradise for the right lady!

They sure were a set of comics where those two, just cos my divorce had been made absolute. Here I was a blonde 6ft 2in, 35 yr old male and on my own again. Well this was not strictly true she hadn't wanted the kids so I had them. I worked full time and like a lot of single mothers stayed home when not at work. It wasn't even because I was short of cash, I wasn't! Nor was it because I had no baby sitter available my mom and a couple of my sisters were always volunteering. I just didn't want to get back on the horse to use an analogy. Yes, my curiosity was peaked ok I'd just read the one reply as there must have been about 50 here. Opening the first letter inside it contained a picture of a good looking blonde, though these days good looks did nothing for me. I'd just divorced a beauty queen I'd met through my job and married it sort of blows the looks thing right out of the water. Nope I and the kids were ok as we were. OK! OK! I drooled over the picture. I thought wow this lady is definitely a looker, just had to read what she had written. The letter was on blue scented paper and was a really neat hand. She described herself as 22; 5foot 10ins would love to go to paradise and then added

"I've been with a sailor who covered me in sweat,
And a Soldier who thought he was the best I could get.
Ain't been anyone's saddle for a while you understand,
So come on cowboy take me to that promised land!"

That picture really had me horny, she was in a white blouse almost see through with a cute denim short skirt long legs and a pair of tits that had my mouth watering. True they weren't massive which suited me cos I much preferred smaller tits. I looked at the phone number and thought hey lets give it a whirl, celibacy never was my strong point.

"Hi ermmm you don't know me but well I'm the guy you replied to, the names Jake and I wondered could we perhaps fix up a date to meet." Gee I couldn't believe I was this nervous.

"Oh hello, I'm Samnatha, Sam for short. I didn't expect to get a call, yes I would be pleased to meet you. Would you mind coming to the house, to sort of put my parents minds at rest maybe Friday at 7 30pm!"

That arranged I realised as I hung up Friday was a whole week away. Just needed to see if the kids could sleep over at my sisters may as well be ready for any eventuality after all my gonads were sick of this one arm bandit treatment, well come on what guy doesn't think he will get her into bed first night. When I spoke with my sister she told me her and my other sis would come across Thursday and give me a good clean, as she put it. Ok I did reasonably well but my cleaning wasn't as good as a woman could do it. While being told this I looked about and thought what the hell, seems clean to me but it would be nice to not worry about all the menial chores that women seemed so inbuilt to handle along with the other things us blokes took for granted till they weren't there. the week seemed to take for ever and as I called for the kids from my moms and headed home on the Thursday evening I wondered what I would wear tomorrow. My sister had all that in hand, work clothes on a hanger and for the evening she had all my wrangler gear from boots to tight fit stretch jeans press stud cream shirt that had to be left open to just below my nipples and of course my buckskin jacket.

"She's expecting a cowboy let her see you as you like to be seen, besides you make even me horny when I see you dressed like that mmmm, hehehehehehe." She laughed, "I will put some stuff in your refrigerator in case you get to bring her home along with some wine and I'll take the kids with me now so that you don't play with them and mess this place up we been on all day!"

Isn't that the way, women are great but they can sure take over sometimes. Friday noon I headed home loads of time so soaked in the bath dried off put my splash on, shaved and looked at the clothes she had picked and was surprised to see she had even picked out my undies a sort of black thong affair which held my cock and balls in place and made me stand out even more when I had on my jeans. Truth be told really made me look obscene and looking in the mirror thought what the heck. I have some special after shave by Coco Chanel sort of says fuck me; at least it always seems I would get laid when I wore it.

Atlast it was time to go and then I thought shoot, was going to take the Merc as my old work car was no use for anything else, but I didn't even know if it had diesel in it. Should have known when I got to the garage there was a note on the dash it said," Hand polishing, valeted this sex wagon is going to cost you all the details, hehehehe,"

The drive wasn't busy and I made good time arriving at her house at a little after 7 15 to be let in by a female about 19 I thought.

"Hi, she started looking me up and down and slowing at my crotch and licking her lips, I'm Sam's eeeerrrrrr sorry Samantha's younger sister Kate, she'll not be long so come in we don't bite well I don't, not on the first date anyways!"

Stepping into the sitting room I found her dad and mom watching TV both looked me over with her mom a woman of about 40 really staring then saying, "Can we get you anything while you wait? I'm Jill, and this is Samantha's dad, Barry she won't be long."

Smiling I quickly retorted no, and knew my ice blue eyes would be getting lighter as I looked at her sister and mother and hoped I could keep from getting an erection, especially as when Kate sat down she let her legs open wide enough for me to see that lovely triangle of light blue material and instead of closing them quickly left them for me to stare at.

"Errrrr sorry, I'm Jake."

Just then I heard Sam say, "Sorry Jake for not being ready but I'm sure my sister has done ogling you for now!" Turning I saw a vision of loveliness her picture hadn't done her justice. "Come on lets go," and taking my arm guided me out of the door to a shout of "Ring me as arranged honey."

"OK, Mam," Sam shouted and we headed to the car.

Opening a car door was something that was always inbred with me as a youngster but Sam seemed surprised that I not only unlocked the car but opened the door for her to climb in. I did have an ulterior motive mind, I just wanted to have another stare at this lovely lady who was my date for the night. She didnt disappoint me either just like her sister before her she slid onto the car seat letting me have a good look at her undies, that bright red triangular piece of cloth seemed to be promising an erotic evening. Looking at the smile on her face as she was obviously watching me look at her I knew we were on the same page.

First Date

It's when you have'nt dated for a long time you realise how out of touch you really are. Yes I knew all the moves but here was a young woman that was well into going out against me an ex married guy. Made me wonder if divorced women felt like this on their first escapade back into the dating maze? Still I had something going for me, I was already with a partner so no having to look and pick one up.

The mercedes roared into life and without screetching away I eased it into top and we both started chatting at the same time,
"I thought,"

"Where we?" followed by "Oops go on you you were going to say"

"Just I thought we could go to a show and have a meal before hand or a meal then hit the clubs which ever you want?" yes this was definately more awkward than I remember.

She laughed, "You choose I'll do what ever you want!"

"Wouldnt say things like that honey," I laughingly replied, "So its straight back to mine then," I knew my eyes would be sparkling and whats more judging by her laugh she wasnt too averse to the idea but I thought, hell a show would be nice. Hitting a button on the car phone, I heard it dial and then ring to be answered by

"Vincenso's, How I help?"

"Hi Vincenso, Any chance mio amico che si potrebbe andare bene a me e la mia data di un pasto?" translated was Hi Vincenso, Any chance my friend you could fit me and my date in for a meal?

"Sė! Jake Sė, E 'stato un lungo periodo di tempo. Abbiamo avuto il tuo tavolo e Mama speciale renderanno il vostro pasto, come vi piace" translated Yes! Yes Jake, It has been a long time. We have your special table and Mama will make your meal just as you like it.

"Thanx Poppa about 45 mins ok," and the fone just clicked off.

Sam just smiled and said," You don't have to try and impress me, I was impressed when I saw you standing in our sitting room"

Smiling I thanked her and we soon were pulling up at Vincenso's Restaurant I got out of the door just as the doorman was opening the door for Sam to get out. We both seemed impatient for the meal to be over with, it was as usual, cooked to perfection with meat that just melted in the mouth.

"Look I am not usually this easy but do you really want to go out or is that offer to take me back to your place still open?" Sam's sensuous mouth worded before turning into a big smile.

"Sure," I said lets go, OK OK I may be slow but I have found that slowly slowly catchee monkey as they say. Slipping into the car we roared off with Sam telling me what a fantastic meal she had had and that home made icecream was to die for. I smiled and quickly drove across the city trying not to appear in too much of a hurry. I needn't have worried because I think Sam was in as much of a hurry as I was.

Pulling into the garage under the house was great. The doors were on automatic and closed quietly behind us as the lights slowly came up so that our eyes werent blinded by them. I got out and Sam waited till I got to her door and opened it. She came up out of the car and into my arms. The kiss was urgent with a need that filled the air with a sexual tension that fairly sparked. As I kissed her my hand ran around her back and slowly started to stroke her ass. I could feel the warmth we parted and I looked at her gawd she was beautiful.

Pushing open the door to the lounge we just made it inside when we came together for another kiss. No stopping now. My hand caressed her breast feeling it pert, her nipple harden under it. Our mouths were every where. She was opening her dress buttons fast as I ripped open the press studs on my shirt heaving it out of my jeans. I was already partially erect and it showed in the length running down my leg, my jeans making it hurt holding me in the wrong direction. Sam was already throwing her dress onto the couch and coming towards me. Dropping to her knees she pulled at the fastener and the zip. As I started to harden even more I felt her hand take hold of me and pull me out, she did not know how thankful I was. The jeans constraint had become so painful. Slowly she started to stroke me after over a year of one arm play to feel someone elses hand there was heaven. Her other hand cupping my balls her head slowly lowered and I could feel that special warmth a man gets from a womans mouth. Her head was bobbing up and down as her hand stroked all the time she was licking and sucking the head inside her mouth. I wanted to enjoy the action too so I eased her to her feet her red bra and matching thong were such a bright contrast to her white skin.

Picking her up I took her to the main bedroom and thought thank fuck for sisters, it was immaculate. My black silk sheets and pillow cases lay at just the right angle for a quick entry and thats exactly what I planned. Carefully throwing her onto the bed I eased my mouth onto hers as my hands worked on the rear bra strap, feeling it come away I eased them off her shoulders and lowered my head from her mouth to the side of her neck and then around to just below the chin. All the time my hands were wandering and caressing her body. She was arching as my hands gently started to stroke the front of her thong teasing her slit, feeling her becoming damp as my fingers used every technique I had ever learnt to make her excitement higher than she had ever felt before. My mouth slowly wandered down to her breasts kissing, nipping with my teeth, licking and sucking till her nipples were almost bursting. Her body was like a writhing snake I was teasing her that much. She could feel my kisses getting lower my tongue punishing her bellybutton, her moans were very audible now. As my mouth came into contact with the waist band of her thong I placed my hands in it and when she was lifting in her arch I eased them down her thighs in one swift movement. She was completely shaved, her pussy like the rest of her, was not only young but enticing. My mouth kissed the lips and my tongue started to run along the slit flicking as fast as I could. Her clit was erect and had started to push right out of its hood . Her lips were moist not just with my spit but with her own juices that were really flowing she tasted as sweet as she looked. Bringing my fingers up to her pussy I started to penetrate her while my tongue tickled and played with her clit sucking it between my lips and flicking it with my tongue I heard her moans increase.

"OOOOOhHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GGAAAWWWWWWWWDDDD!" she exclaimed as I felt the first flush of juices shoot out of her, "FUCK ME PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASEEEEEEE NOW! NOW!"

Slowly I eased up her body kissing and touching all the time till my cock head touched her lips and they opened to recieve me. My length and girth have caused me trouble in the past so I never ram straight in. I could feel the resistance even though she was soaking as I gently shoved and held then shoved some more. As I reached just over half she smiled and said,

"Gawd hope there isn't much more." but gently we got it fully in and slowly at first I started to fuck into her.

My cock now ready for action and wanting it more than I can put into words my body came under its spell and I started to ram it in faster and faster. In the distance I could hear her voice yet couldnt make out what she was saying everything about me was being controlled by my little head. As I started to shoot only then did I hear her words shouting,

" YES! YES! YES! Harder you fucker, fuck me harder yes I'm cumming again. Yes YES YESSSSSSSSSS Oh MY GAWD YEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

We lay there in a heap two bodies covered in that ecstacy sheen of sweat, exhausted yes both happy and just wanting to hold onto that special moment. We must have fallen asleep probably with the mixture of satisfaction food and pleasure it was 10 30.

"Ohhhhhhhh I have to ring my house or they will think something is wrong and then if I can stay the night perhaps we could have an encore" I smiled because that is what I was thinking too. A full night of debauchery, yes I could use that, and the other letters well who knows maybe I should try some others before I choose another lady partner but one thing is for sure Sam is definately high on the list if she wants to be there.

davesmistress
03-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Not a bad story at all

thats for the addition

frankjohnmoore
01-03-2010, 01:53 AM
that was a very good story, i sent my add off today, thanks

crzy67
01-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the great story Jake. I liked it very much.

OldHorny
01-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Oh my this was my first attempt I always though no one liked it but thank you very much

Angeal
01-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the post, really liked it.

Oriens Astrum
02-03-2010, 10:42 AM
besides a few grammatical errors far and few in between, I see nothing wrong with it, the story was well written, it would have been nice to see more of a description f the characters, but it was really well written. As well I would love to see more.

surfguy17
02-03-2010, 02:25 PM
cool story

OldHorny
02-03-2010, 05:47 PM
I did start the second date story but left it as it didnt seem to be well accepted thank you all for the comments will have to get into the treasure trove and re write the next one

Tristan999
02-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Awesome story! Looking forward to part two!

OldHorny
02-08-2010, 06:16 PM
thanx Tristan999 its on its way now have finished the one i have been working on