PDA

View Full Version : Of Hotels and Strap-ons

PrinceTroll
03-12-2009, 02:37 AM
This is my first story. Please give criticism!

Of Hotels and Strap-ons
I met Molly on the internet. It started out a simple friendship, but soon turned into more. We began dating online and after a year or so, we decided we wanted to meet in real life. I was 19, she was 18. The plan was that I would fly out to see her, and then meet her in town. Even though we’d known each other for a year, she wanted to meet in a public place for obvious reasons.

So out I went, and after the plane landed, I felt my heart in my throat. I was nervous! What if she thought I was ugly? What if she was really a big biker guy named Billy? But my worries were put to rest as I got out of the cab and I saw her. She was standing at the fountain we’d planned on meeting at, looking at her phone. Checking the time.

Molly was beautiful. She was about 5’2” with dark curly hair that came down just past her shoulders. She wasn’t skinny, but I liked that. I didn’t like the girls who were so skinny you could see their ribs. As I said, she wasn’t skinny, but in no way overweight. She was perfect. Her big green eyes lit up as I approached her.

“Jon!” She exclaimed, joy in her voice. As we walked and talked, she described the same feelings I had had on the plane. She told me how I had definitely not disappointed her in the looks department.

It wasn’t long before we ended up making out in her car, parked in front of a hotel. She lived with her parents and had told them she was with a friend tonight. When we finally managed to get the door open (It is really hard to do when your tongue is inside someone else’s throat), we crashed onto the bed. After a moment or two, she stood up and closed the door. She turned back to me and began stripping down with a sultry slow dance. I just watched, mystified by her beauty.

She kissed me and I grabbed her tits, which were pretty good sized, especially for her height. Her lips worked down my neck as she took my shirt off. She unzipped my pants and with my help we got them off. My cock was already hard. It stood at it’s seven inches, raring to go. She smiled up at me as she took the tip into her mouth. It felt so good as her tongue explored my rod. She used her hands to stimulate me as she spit her warm saliva on me, and looking up at me with an innocent look that made me want to cum right there. Before I wanted her to stop, she stood up and took my hand. I stood up as well and she took my place on the bed, her head resting on the pillows.

“Come on, I want you in me…” She said in a whisper.

I jumped onto the bed on top of her, kissing her lips as I slid my helmet into her shaved pussy. She arched up as I pushed my full length into her slowly. I placed on hand on her chest and the other on the bed next to her, stabilizing myself as I fucked her. She grabbed my ass and pulled me further into her with every thrust. It didn’t take long for her to cum the first time, and I knew I wasn’t to far away myself. But then she suddenly stopped moving. Her arm drifted over to the bedside and into her bag that lay beside it. Out came two pairs of handcuffs and she smiled brilliantly. I went to sit up, so she could chain me face up, but she pulled me back, nearly causing me to lose it right there. She handcuffed me while I was still on top of her, both hands to the bed posts, so my arms were stretched out to the sides of the bed. She smiled and then bit down into my neck hard. I winced, but then felt the pleasure of pain drench me.

Molly slid out from under me and left me lying there on my stomach as she rummaged through her bag again. After a second, I felt something touch my ass. WOAH! This wasn’t what I’d signed up for! But Molly fought me down with her arms and poured more of the freezing lube onto my clenched asshole. She rubbed it around, spreading it on the whole area, and then sunk a finger into my ass. At first, I cringed, but after it didn’t hurt, I relaxed my muscles. A second finger slid in with the first and she began pumping them. I groaned as I felt the pleasure wash over me. She was poking my prostate with every thrust. God it felt good. She then took her fingers out and I felt it. The dildo she had strapped onto herself. I couldn’t tell how big it was, and so I tensed up again as I felt it touch the outside of my hole. She slid it in slowly, pouring more lube on as she went. Then I felt her hands on my hips and she began to thrust.

“Oh my fucking god!” I screamed. It felt good, and it hurt! I moved with her as she pounded my ass.

“Take it in your ass! Take that big cock in your ass hole you slut!” I heard her call. My dick was harder than it had ever been before as it rubbed against the sheets, cum flowing from it as I came, hands free. She pounded me for what seemed like hours until she finally pulled out. I collapsed, my ass hurting, feeling so good. She used her hands to guide me back to my knees, and then she put a cell phone in front of my face, it was a picture of my ass sticking in the air, gaping wide open.

“How big was it?” I gasped out. She undid one set of handcuffs and I flipped over, she quickly cuffed me back and I realized she was still wearing it. It was huge. It had to have been at least 10 inches, and she stood on the bed in front of me, placing it in front of my mouth. I opened wide as she began fucking my mouth with it. I could taste my ass on it, but I didn’t care, I was still so horny!

She didn’t do this long, soon she had me on my stomach again and was pounding away. I moaned in pleasure and pain as she did this, yelling at me and calling me names like bitch and slut. I loved every second of it.

Finally she undid the handcuffs and kissed me.

“Your turn now…”

I didn’t wait for her to change her mind. Molly was already assuming the position, raising her ass to the sky. I grabbed the tube of lube and started spreading it around hurriedly. I then pushed myself into her, a little at a time. She was really tight. I pulled her closer by her hips as she shouted in joy and urged me on. I could see her smile as her face turned back and forth. She turned up to see me and smiled as I pounded her. I took my cock out of her ass and she turned around. Molly started jacking me off, but it didn’t take much to blow my load all over her face. She sucked me dry, licking up the sticky cum and swallowing it all. I kissed her, tasting my own juices on her lips.

And that’s how I met Molly. And how I began to love it in the ass.

OhioCurious
03-12-2009, 03:06 AM
Very well written! I like the way you describe how the dildo was used by each of you on each of you. Nothing like share and share alike!!

davesmistress
03-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Not bad at all...good spacing and easy to read

thanks and keep it up

tiger19741
03-12-2009, 09:37 PM
loved it!

getballs
03-31-2009, 08:40 PM
nice

Tom Jones
04-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Nice story, but a little short. Flesh out the characters a little more, a little more tease and build up and less wham bam thank you mam.

Ricey
04-02-2009, 04:24 PM
great story, loved it

2night
06-17-2010, 11:56 PM
great story

ScorpioStud
03-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Great story.

bytme
03-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Great story!!!!