PDA

View Full Version : The Dildo

stdlvr69
03-12-2009, 07:50 AM
She was really mad at me for buying a dildo. She did not want to see or hear about it again – get rid of it she said. Well I didn’t get rid of it. I kept it hidden for a while and one day while I was eating her pussy I pulled it out from under the bed and lubed it up and as she was moaning I slipped it into her hot wet pussy. At first she did not do anything, but then stopped and asked what I was doing. I just continued to eat her pussy and told her to relax and enjoy herself.

I had started off slow and was very gentle with her as I worked more and more of it into her pussy. I had finally gotten to the point where I had it going in all the way to the base and back out to the tip as she was now arching her back to get up at a better angle so I could make her cum some more. I was working it in and out faster and faster - long stroking it all the way from the tip to the base each time. She was really enjoying herself as she came again. I slipped it out of her pussy and began to stick my finger back in, when she asked what I was doing. I said I thought you never wanted to see it again. She did not say anything but OH!

I reached under the bed and pulled out a very big one 10” long and 3” in diameter. I lubed it up quickly and sent it home in one quick motion that set her off. I could tell it hurt when I pushed it in by the exclamation and sudden flinch and yet it must have felt good at the same time, because she did not want me to stop, even thought it was causing her a lot of pain. I let it in to the hilt without moving it for a minute or two until she got used to its size. I slowly began to pump it in and out twisting and turning it at the same time. The more I worked it in and out the more she began to moan and groan. She was lifting her hips off the bed to give me better access and was moaning like she was ready to explode. I worked it in and out faster and faster with a twisting motion that sent her over the edge as she began bucking and moaning as she came to another shuddering orgasm. I let her regain her composure a bit before I began to eat her pussy and lick her hole. I took the smaller of the two dildos lubed it back up and slipped it partly into her pussy and then pulled it out and put it up against her asshole. At first she complained and said no. She was beginning to complain when I pushed it all the way in her asshole. I then took the 10” dildo and sent it back home. I immediately began eating her pussy as I worked the 10” in and out then started working both in and out in alternating motions with both hands as I ate her pussy. It was enough to put her over the edge. She had never screamed out loud while we had sex, until now. When she was done I slipped both from her holes and let her rest for a minute before I began to pound my cock in and out of her pussy with a fury. She came again with another scream as she came again. We drifted off to sleep still wrapped in each others arms.

OhioCurious
03-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Very nice!!

I got all hot and bothered reading the descriptions....I especially like the way you tell how she was reluctant at first but you kept on working on her, more and more, until she began to enjoy it or at least admit she liked it, which is probably more likely!

That is the mark of an experienced, knowledgeable, and caring lover...."yes, this may hurt a bit now but I know if you trust me and let me continue trying to help you feel good, you'll be glad you did....." and also an indication that you've spent some quality time down there before with her, haven't you?!

I thought so, you devil!!

Please, keep writing. I'm sure if I enjoyed it, there are certainly other members/guests who will look forward to a sequel or whole new storyline.

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:42 PM
thats a very hot story ..thanks for posting

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:49 AM
good hot story

frankjohnmoore
10-07-2009, 11:32 PM
nice story,

hialt
10-16-2009, 07:20 PM
Nice story indeed.