PDA

View Full Version : Bigger

stdlvr69
03-12-2009, 07:51 AM
I guess that after 15 years of being married that our sex lives had become a little boring. We needed something to get us going and I was not sure she was ready to have someone else take part in our sexual activities, even though I thought she would really get off having two men at the same time. So after some thought I decided to get a dildo, without her knowing it, and when we were in the heat of the moment start using it on her.

The time had come to plan when and how to slip it in without too much trouble. She would never let me use it if I started out right off the bat and tried to slip a 10” dildo in her. I would have to get her really worked up first and then slip it in when she was expecting something else.

We had a few drinks in the evening after dinner and were relaxing, listening to some soft music. The night was rather cool and the kids were staying with some friends, so we were alone. She was not a drinker, but she had a couple of strawberry daiquiris and was feeling no pain.

I began dancing with her and was slowly undressing her as we danced. It did not take long before she was naked and I was caressing her all over. She was getting excited and I could tell she was really receptive. She started to undress me and when she was taking my underwear off she caught my cock in her lips and began sucking me off. Normally, she did not care for giving me a blow-job. Since it had been over a month since we last had sex I came fast despite trying to hold off and enjoy her new found talent for sucking cock. One thing I would give her was getting her over some of her objections to sex. I was surprised when she swallowed every bit of my cum and continued to suck my cock until she was certain it was all was gone.

OhioCurious
03-12-2009, 01:10 PM
A nice start....especially appropriate when one considers that 'nothing good happens fast!'

I enjoyed the imagery of dinner, drinks, dancing, then a slow removal of clothing, letting the anticipation build, then her willingness to service you with her mouth.....WOW.....great stuff!!

I look forward to more good stuff!

randy66
06-30-2009, 08:53 PM
short and to the point but not what i really expected whatever that is.

Harry Chimp
07-11-2009, 04:41 AM
Cut off in midstream, what happened ?
After that interesting start .

desporado69
07-12-2009, 10:47 PM
That all, you need to continue the story. what gives????

mercer6223
07-15-2009, 10:56 AM
I agree. Don't stop now.!!

frankjohnmoore
09-30-2009, 03:09 AM
short, there is a lot more that could of happen, make the next one longer,