PDA

View Full Version : email fun

jackdawj
03-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi, new to the site but would like to share something that happened a couple of months ago, and I cant stop thinking about it.

I had a few friends over for a drink, one of the lads had some problems in his love life so we would try to help him out with advise, ha, ha, what do we know! Any way we had a couple of beers and the conversation was good, at around 9.30 my wife; who had been working late arrived home, she is very sexy even if I say so myself, and good fun to be with, she said Hi to every one and gave me a kiss, I knew my friends were eyeing her up! She always looks good when in her work clothes; she works in a finance office, and dresses very smart.

I poured her a glass of wine and she sat down on the couch next to my mate Steve, the conversation continued, the topic was of course relationships; we carried on talking and filling up our glasses for a while, by around 1030 there was Steve Ronny my wife and myself left talking.

All night Steve had been flirting with Jan, and she back at him, it was all fun and I enjoyed it also, we were all a little drunk by now and I asked Jan to make some coffee, jokingly her reply was for me to make it! I could have, but we continued to joke with each other about who should go.

Steve looked over at me and with a smile said, “If that was my wife I would have had her over my knee by now!
Jan laughed, “Oh you would, would you! I would like to see you try!
Steve looked at me and asked if I would like him to chastise Jan for me? I laughed and told him to go right ahead.

To every ones surprise, Steve pulled her right over his knee, Jan played along with little half heated attempts to stop him.
Her skirt had ridden up and her knickers were on show for all to see.
Still a little shocked at how fast this had all come about, but also very exited to see my wife’s sexy ass bent over Steve’s knee, I looked over at Ronny, his eyes on storks, then the first thwack as Steve’s hand connected with Jan’s round firm ass, she let out a yell, and her bum and legs went ridged! Then the next thwack, hell he meant every blow! I wanted to say stop, but my cock was rock hard, and Jan in a strange way seemed to be enjoying it.

By now he was slapping her hard as hell, she squealed and groaned at every smack, but still did not tell me to tell him to stop; so I didn’t!

Ronny loved every moment, as was I and Steve, Jan had wriggled so much that her skirt was way up; her knickers were in the crease of her sexy ass, and her ass cheeks were red! Steve pulled her skirt high and continued to smack her hard, Jan’s legs were flying around as his hand connected with her bottom, before I realised what I was saying, I told Ronny to go and hold her legs down, and you may as well pull her knickers down at the same time! Do the job properly.

I am now sitting in a chare, my wife is bent over my friend’s knee, her skirt up, knickers off, Ron is holding her legs, slightly apart, I have to say, and Steve is walloping her ass like he really means it, she is screaming out at every stroke, but still seems to be going along with it!

It all finished as fast as it had started, Steve stopped spanking her, and Jan stood up red faced and ran to the bathroom, we looked at each other, me not knowing what to say.

I shouted to Jan and asked if she was OK, her reply was that, “she had a sore arse!
We laughed, as the lads got up to leave, we still did not know what to say, so just joked about how Jan would not say no to making coffee again.

Jan came out of the bathroom, her knickers still on the floor; I smiled at her and said, “You got what you deserved then!
Jan looked at me and told me that she felt embarrassed now, and could not believe what she had let happen, I could not help myself, I told her to turn round and lift her dress, as she did, I could see her bum was very red. But as I stroked her and moved between her legs, I could feel that she was soaking wet! I bent her over and fucked her hard, she rammed back on my cock, and I pounded into her as I remembered every smack on her rosy red ass.

I can’t stop thinking about it now; I want her to be spanked hard again, as I watch! She will not let Steve do it again, as she said it was a one off spur of the moment thing, and it would spoil our friendship, “women, why are they nearly always right”
I know he would love to; it’s probably for the best though as I would have men spank her every night.

I can see that on this site people are trying to meet and fulfil fantasies, but if any one would like to fantasise via email about spanking my sexy wife as I look on, please do, I would love to pull my cock as I read.
[

Ricey
03-15-2009, 04:21 AM
great story, thanks very much