PDA

View Full Version : Wife enjoys being a bad girl

Slow_hand
03-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Lynn is a tall bbw aka big beautiful woman with green eyes, long black hair, forty-four double D boobs and has a big full sexy ass that was made for fucking. She's been happly married to the same guy for ten years, they have awesome sex and life outside the bedroom together is great as well. So, what brought this on you might be asking yourself. For a couple of years now her hubby has been asking her to take another man in front of him or if the guy didn't want to do that, she could fill him in later with the details, at first she had a problem with it but then she noticed how men were checking her out and some even made a few passes at her. This excited her and made her feel sexy so she went to her hubby and told him she'll do it but under certain conditions. One being he can't get jealous or she'll call it off, two they must understand it's only sex, three is if she enjoyed it, she can do him again if she wants and four it has to be with someone she knows well as trusts. Hubby happly agreed and the night was full of passion from both.

Though it happened, hubby didn't get to watch because he was working but later heard all about it as she told him every detail and told him he wants to again. Hubby asked if she wanted to again, could see the look in her eye as there was a long pause before she answered in a soft sexy voice "y...yes I want to again." Wanting to be sure if he was really ok with it she said "and it most likely won't be the last time" and her hubby said "long as you don't leave me out of it, I think it'd be hot." and she agreed to let him in on it in one way or another. Meaning either in front of him or she'll share the details after it happened.

Hubby's at work, Lynn's home making out with the guy she fucked last week while hubby was working then to. They both eventually got nude, let eachother's hands explore eachother's bodies and even soft kisses all over. He climbed on top of her entering her pussy as they looked in eachother's eyes and he didn't start off raming at first but took his time building up the pleasure until she finally told him to fuck her harder. She came at least two times while he fucked her pussy and though she didn't want him to cum in her pussy, he couldn't hold back which she enjoyed the feeling of warm cum filling her pussy. It didn't end there as they had plenty of time before her hubby would be home, they fucked at least 4 more times and she even gave her ass to him. Again she told her hubby everything when he got home and the sex was even more hotter than last time.

A month has passed since then with her fucking her friend whenever hubby wasn't home though she always filled him in on the details later and hubby asked her "so, when am I gonna get to watch?" and Lynn told him "maybe tonight, if I can get him too in front of you but won't ask him directly, I'll think of something baby." He smiled telling her he can't wait and she told him she can't wait either, the idea was turning her on too.

Lynn invited the man over, he met her hubby, and they all three hung out. Every once in a while hubby would an excuse to leave the room so she could get her friend in the mood, he'd catch them making out as he looked on from the kitchen, he even seen him grab her boobs and ass a few times. One time Lynn was bending over she was standing up, her friend grabbed her ass and she turned to him asking "Is that all you can do?" Her friend tried to whisper "No but your hubby's home tonight." Lynn gave him a wicked smile then said "so? I like the idea of being bad while he's in the next room, wanna be bad with me and shove that cock in my pussy or up my ass?" Seeing and hearing all this from the kitchen, hubby was getting turned on, and Lynn would smile at her hubby every once in awhile as her friend would suck her nipples. Then after awhile hubby came back in the livingroom sitting next to his wife who was between both men.

Lynn was so turned on by all this that was wetter than normal and said "I need to go in the kitchen to find something to drink." her friend followed her as he was "thirsty" too. The fridge door opened, Lynn bent over to see inside, her friend came up behind grabbing her hips and grinded into her ass fully clothed and she looked over her shoulder smiling at him as she was grinding her ass against him "you could have this ass tonight even if hubby is home." She was driving him to the point he didn't care if he fucked her while her hubby was home and in the next room. She looked under her arm to see her hubby watching the whole time and smiled at him while her friend was groping her boobs and grinding into her ass from behind and hubby smiled back. She looked over her shoulder again at her friend who's still dry fucking her and she said "you're gonna fuck me tonight and don't worry about my husband, guess he'll have to watch if push comes to shove."

The whole time lynn's planning the fuck scene in front of her husband for him to enjoy as well as her. Lynn's husband texted her, she grabbed her phone to read it making sure her friend doesn't stop what he's doing. The text message said "let's role play while this going on, you'll be the slut, and I'll be the shocked husband" she replied "ok" and smiled at her hubby as she looked over at him. They practiced this many times with their role playing durning sex so she knew what would turn her hubby on well as her.

Lynn said it was getting hot so she removed her shirt which revealed her bra, her friend getting nervous almost stopped grinding into her when she told not to even think about stopping. Nervous yet turned on by this he didn't stop grinding into her from behind and Lynn's hubby could see everything well as hear everything. She then free her boobs from the bra as they hung over her friend immediately grabbed for her boobs squeezing them and she was grinding him faster. He couldn't take it as he pulled his jeans down to his his knees and told her to do the same which she happly did revealing her hot fuckable big bare ass. She then looked back at him saying "you can have my ass but first get in my pussy, I wanna cum too." He didn't need to be told twice.

Lynn closed the feidge door, and held either side of the fridge for support as she felt the cock enter her pussy and let out a moan that had let her hubby know her friend's inside her. Her friend started pumping slow in her pussy to build her pleasure up then start ramming her pussy as her boobs bounced wildly and her hubby amazed by the sexy scene in the kitchen was stroking his cock. There she is in all her gloory getting her pussy fucked by another man while hubby's in the other room and she's gripping the fridge hard as she's moaning louder than usual. Her friend says "you';re such a bad girl taking my cock inside you while hubby's in other room" and she smiles at him saying "damn straight and it's only the beginning." He says "oh?' and she says back "hell yeah, you're not finished until I get your cum up my ass." Her hubby in the other room watching and hearing all this almost lost it right then.

Then Lynn with her pussy full of cock walked over to the table the best she could as to not let the cock leave her pussy and she bent over the kitchen table which gave her hubby an even better view of his wife being fucked by another man. She came instantly as she felt the cock shifting inside her before she got to the table. Almost laying flat on the table as she's bent over it and her feet touching the floor with her ass out as she's trying to catch her breath "I...want...your cock...up...my ass...now." She's reached a new height of pleasure knowing her hubby's watching and because she enjoys her friend's cock in her anyway.

She hands her friend her cell phone telling him to take pictures of him in her ass while she spreads her ass cheeks then tells him "send them to my hubby so he knows what he's missing." He hestitaed at first but when she said "if you don't, I won't let you continue" and that snapped him back to what he's doing. As he took picture after picture, Lynn's hubby's phone kept beeping text after text but he watched them fuck instead. She felt the head pop in her asshole "fuck yeah fuck this bad girl ass now!" and he did. Lynn's hubby could hear her ass slapping loudly as her friend drilled his pole in and out of her asshole, what a sight her hubby thought to himself as he stroked. Lynn could tell her friend was getting ready to cum up her ass and soon forgot her hubby was in the other room. She pressed her ass tightly against her friend, her back arched and her head snapped back with a moan "i FEEL IT.....I...I FEEL YOUR CUM....SHOOTING DEEP...IN MY....ASS!" Then durning the afterglow, Lynn laid her upper body flat on the table with her friend's cock still in her ass with him laying on her, chest to her back. Lynn's took a pic with his cam phone.

Finally when her friend got soft in her ass he pulled out, they got dressed and walked back in the livingroom acting innoccent as they could though Lynn knew her hubby watched which made her smile at him. Her friend then said he had to go, Lynn walked him to the door, stepped outside and kissed him after telling him how hot that was. She then came back inside to her hubby with a wicked grin asking him "wanna feel the reward he gave my ass?" and soon they were nude with him up her ass which didn't take him long to add another load of cum up her ass.

Since that night, knowing what her hubby enjoys, she's let other men touch her in front of him but she still loves the sneaking while he's in the other room watching the sexual flirting take place. She still let's other men fuck her anyway they want sometimes in front of hubby, as he's in the other room and even still while he's at work. She can't get enough cock and cum in any of her holes and her husband enjoys watching well as hearing about the times he can't watch.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should this story continue or end here?

treena
03-15-2009, 07:20 PM
I would love to read more

Scorpio8
03-15-2009, 08:51 PM
I think we should hear more about Lynn's exploits.

There's much you can do with this character in so
many different scenarios.

I enjoyed the touch you lent to this one, very hot
read and nicely executed.

Stewie220
03-17-2009, 09:34 PM
good story going to read part 2 now

bullet005
03-18-2009, 05:54 AM
great story

ivo13
09-07-2009, 06:51 PM
i love a woman who loves to fuck! she is a true slutwife. i complement her and her husband! he enjoys, she enjoys, and god knows, the other man enjoys! i enjoyed this story big time!

frankjohnmoore
11-09-2009, 02:17 AM
nice story, take it as far as you can

mummified
11-09-2009, 03:18 AM
that got me hot, keep going.

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Great story!

DebbieX
12-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Thank you for sharing. Nice story.