PDA

View Full Version : My First Time

stdlvr69
03-15-2009, 07:12 AM
I was in college when I had my first sexual encounter with a man. I was raised as a Mennonite and when I went to a Brethren College my parents and I thought I would be in a safe environment. My upbringing had shielded me from a lot – especially exposure to boys.

I was quite reserved and shy and had not made many friends. I had a boyfriend for a short while and had just broken up when I met Jack. Jack had just gotten out of the Marines and was in college. He was 10 years older and a lot more worldly then most of the students on campus. Jack and I talked quite a bit and he always seemed to show up at the right time.

Jack invited me to go out to the lake that was near by the college to see the sights. Jack drove me around the lake and showed my the spillway and a few other sites and then we took a drive up to the top of a hill overlooking the breast of the dam and the lake. Jack explained that there were to good places to see the dam and I never thought about it getting dark and being alone with a strange guy. I was not in the least bit afraid of being with him.

We stood at the top of the hill looking down on the dam and Jack told me all about the dam and told me there was another place to see the rest of the lake. Jack went over to the car and got out a flashlight and said it may be dark when we get back and would need it to see in the woods. I thought it was very natural and happily went along with him. I was so taken that he was taking an interest in me when there were so many other girls on campus who were always dressed very sexy and had on makeup and looked pretty.

Jack made me feel good about myself saying that he did not like makeup and perfume and it really turned him off. Jack only slightly mentioned the very conservative clothes I wore but dropped the subject.

I walked with him holding his hand as we walked through the woods to the place he told me about. It took us about 10 minutes to walk there and it was getting dark in the woods. I was very surprised at the view when we got to the observation platform that was there. I leaned onto Jacks shoulder as I was watching and he must have taken that as a green light signal, because he put his arm around me and kissed me.

I had never been kissed like that before and my head was spinning and I was feeling things I had never felt before. Jack smiled at me and asked if I was okay. I thought it was very considerate of him and said yes. I also told him I had never been kissed quite like that before. Jack smiled and said this would be a night of firsts then. I was not worried thought.

We stood there a while longer not saying anything or doing anything . I wondered if he was going to kiss me again but I could not tell if he was going to do anything. I turned toward him and looked up into his eyes to see if I could see anything that would tell me if he was going to kiss me. Then he looked into my eyes and asked what I was thinking? I replied that I was wondering if he was going to try to kiss me again. I did not realize I was supposed to keep those thoughts to myself. Jack looked at me and said matter of factly I was new at this – saying dating and kissing and the like. I said yes.

Jack walked over to a bench and we sat and talked about dating, boys and girls and the feeling they had and how I should not repress the feeling but let them go and respond to them. Then Jack began to kiss me rubbing his hand up and down my back and scratching my back as we kissed. I really like having my back rubbed and scratched and the kissing was really making me feel quite different. I was feeling things that I had never felt before and without thinking I told Jack. Jack smiled and said everything I was feeling was natural and to just go with the flow. I smiled and said yes even thought I had no idea of what he meant.

Jack began kissing me more and rubbing my back more and I was feeling like I was getting light headed but not the same and I could feel my private part getting wet. I was excited and confused at the same time. Then without much effort Jack had rubbed my back and my bra became undone and now I could feel it moving around on my back and more annoying to me it had rode up in the front so one side was up and the bottom of the bra was touching my nipple and it was annoying as my nipples were hard at the time.

I decided I had to do something about it, but what. I decided I would make Jack stop and I would take it off since it was liable to just come undone again if he continued rubbing my back. I turned from Jack and stuck my hand up through my shirt and worked the strap off one arm and then off the other and put the bra on the bench. I did not know what else to do.

Jack continued to rub my back and kiss me and moving his hands all over my back, up and down my sides and up the front until he was rubbing my breast and cupping them in his hands. My nipples felt very tingle and were sending little electrical signals all through my body. I could really tell my private spot was wet as I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter all the time. Oh! This had never happened to me before.

I was really getting nervous and at the same time I was really excited and enjoying this new feeling and wanted it to continue. I was trying to think what I should do when Jack slipped his hand between my legs and began rubbing the inside of my thighs. This was not going to be easy. If I closed my legs together he may think I was trying to trap his hand there and I liked what he was doing. If I spread my legs apart I would not be having the feeling of his hand on both thighs and I may be able to think better.

I spread my legs and his hand went right up to my private spot. Jack was rubbing his hand up and down and in little circles and I was getting wetter and wetter and feeling like I had never felt before. What should I do. Then I thought if he could do that to me then I could do that to him and maybe he would feel embarrassed and stop.

I slowly reached over and began rubbing his private spot and I was surprised to feel something hard there. Jack smiled at me and said to hold on a second and stood up. I thought finally I am going to get some relief. Jack really surprised me when he unbuckled his pants and unzipped them and pulled them off exposing his hard thing so I could see it as well and feel it. Jack must of sensed my confusion because he picked up my hand and put it back on his private thing and told me how to feel it up and down and how it felt good to have me play with his balls as he called them.

I continued to play with Jack’s hard cock - that is what he told me it was and asked what I thought of it. I said I did not know what to think since it was the only one I had ever felt before. I said the only one I had ever seen before was the one on our bull when he was mating and it was not nearly as big as the bull’s. Jack smiled and asked if I wanted to try something new. I looked at Jack and asked if it was bad and Jack smiled and said it will feel very good and to relax.

Jack pulled me up so he could undress me and had me lean back on the bench. I was really surprised when he began kissing my private spot and sticking his tongue all over it and inside the opening. I was really liking the feeling and then I was surprised again when he slipped his finger into the opening and moving it in and out as he kissed and licked and sucked on my private spot. All of a sudden I began to shake and feel like something tremendous was happening to me and I do not know why but my body began to move all by itself and I was pulling his head to get him to do more - then I felt like I passed out and I was breathing really hard and Jack was looking up from between my legs staring into my eyes smiling and asked if he did a good job.

I did not know what to do or expect. The next think I knew he was rubbing the tip of his cock against my clit as he called it and up and down the slit until he started to put it in. Jack said it would hurt a little since it was my first time and after that I would get to really like having a hard cock in my pussy. I was learning words and feeling like I never thought possible for my own body.

Jack was in part way and stayed that way for a little while and then would push in more. I could feel the pressure against my hymen and was beginning to think I should say stop. Jack kissed me and pushed in the rest of the way tearing my hymen. Jack stopped when he was all the way in and stopped saying that he would wait a minute for me to get used to him being inside my pussy.

Jack slowly began working his hard cock in and out of my pussy and even though it still hurt I was feeling a tingling sensation like I did before and then I knew I was cumming and he did too. I was glad it was over because it still hurt. We stayed laying together for a while and finally we got dressed and went back to the dorm. I was glad my roommate was not there and I took a long hot shower.

Jack came by the next morning to check on me and I said I was very sore and I had a lot of work to get done. Jack asked if he could meet me in the cafeteria for dinner and I was going to say no but then I changed my mind and said yes.

Jack and I had many more enjoyable times after the first time. But that is another story.

Luckymann
03-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Well done Stdlvr69. I loved the innocence you femal character portrayed. though the outcome was foretold, your story kept me up until the final climax.

jak369
03-17-2009, 09:10 PM
great job give us more

Creative
03-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Great story

ironeagle2
03-22-2009, 04:49 PM
great storie so fare cant wait to read more

nosleeves21
03-23-2009, 08:10 PM
plz more

Linnielowe
04-07-2009, 11:19 AM
enjoyed the story

tai21080
04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Great story. I enjoyed it.

vectra1707
04-09-2009, 10:40 AM
great story would love to hear more

nonameairman
04-09-2009, 11:21 PM
awesome story

magictounge
04-26-2009, 11:33 AM
lets hear some more

frankjohnmoore
03-30-2011, 01:48 AM
very enjoyable story,,,,,,thanks

loobinator69
12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
good story, hopefully there might be a part 2?

alienped
12-10-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks

ryouez69
06-24-2013, 08:12 AM
Good story.

sweethillary
06-24-2013, 02:34 PM
great story, enjoyed it!

megan
06-27-2013, 03:54 PM
It was a lovely story - I am glad the experience was enjoyable but as we girls know can be painful. Knowing you continued to meet with Jack and enjoy the pleasure of two people makin love would be nice to hear about.

lookinforward
06-28-2013, 03:41 PM
I enjoyed the story and must say it kept me reading. Good job.