PDA

View Full Version : Neighbourghly Visit

Lv2cpsy
03-15-2009, 06:24 PM
As we sit on the couch talking, and after a couple shots, I can’t help but notice how wonderful your cleavage looks. You notice my stare, and ask if I’d like to see more. Before I can answer, you stand up and begin a slow strip tease.

Slowly you run your hands over you’re your breasts, stopping to give each a quick squeeze. You slowly begin to lift your shirt up, exposing your mid drift, then finally lifting it over your head exposing your bra covered breasts. You walk over towards me sitting on the couch as you lightly squeeze your tits. Stopping just in front of me staring me in the face are your beautiful tits aching to get out of the confines of your bra.

Slowly you pull your left tit out of its confines exposing your rock hard nipple. As I move closer to suck on this precious nub, I reach up with my hand and cup your other tit in my hand and give it a slight squeeze. As lightly lick your nipple, I reach around and unhook your bra. Slowly I lower the straps off your shoulders, exposing two of the most beautiful tits I’ve ever seen.

You allow me for a short time to suck on your tits, as your breathing becomes harder, you pull away, to continue your strip tease. As you sway around squeezing your tits, you reach down with one hand and un snap your pants. You turn with your back to me as I see you reach to unzip your pants. You turn around with the top of your pants open exposing your panties. As you walk towards me, you reach a hand into the front of your panties, and slide your finger up your slit, stopping at your clit to give it a couple rubs. As you get closer, your pants fall to the floor, leaving you dressed in nothing but your panties. As you get closer, I notice a wet spot starting to show, you’re obviously getting turned on!

While I sit on the couch, you notice the tent growing in my pants; you reach down and give my cock a soft squeeze thru my jeans. You turn around with your back to me, and place one leg on the couch on the other side of me allowing you to straddle me. As I slide down slightly so I’m laying down on the couch, and you facing away from me, you slowly lower your panty covered pussy towards my face. I now notice how wet your panties are. As you get close enough for me to smell the sweet smell of your pussy, you reach down and unsnap my pants.

You waste no time in unzipping my pants, as you unzip them, my already rock hard cock springs out of the confines of my pants. As I lift my hips to make it easier to remove my pants, my cock brushes across your face. Once you have my pants removed, you slowly start stroking my rock hard cock. This is made easier by the pre cum that already has the tip wet.

As you stroke my cock, I reach up and lightly run a finger along your panty covered pussy, you moan in satisfaction. By now your panties are soaked, so I reach up again spreading your lips, this time pushing your soaked panties aside allowing me a clear view of your wet pussy. I slowly push the tip of my finger in your hole, and slowly wiggle it around, stimulating the inside of your pussy. You to moan loudly; as you lick the tip of my cock.

As I message the inside of your pussy with one finger, I reach up and slowly pull off your panties. As I pull them off your ass, and slowly reveal your beautiful womanhood, my cock twitches in your hand. You put your mouth around just the tip of my cock to simulate what I’m doing with my finger in your pussy. As I pull your panties off, you lift your left leg so I can slide them off. As you put your leg up, your pussy spreads, revealing how wet you are. Your lips spread revealing your tight looking hole. As you put your leg back down, you rest it on the back of the couch, leaving your pussy spread wide. You reach down and begin stroking your pussy, first running a finger all the way up and down your slit. Stopping each time to give your clit an extra rub, and pinch.

You stick your middle finger deep into your hole, and when you pull it out, you offer it to me to suck clean. This I do like a kid in a candy store, the sweet taste of your pussy makes me almost shoot my load in your hand, as you continue to stroke my cock. I can hear you say “PLEASE LICK MY PUSSY!!! PLEASE I NEED TO BE EATEN OUT!!!!! I NEED YOUR TONGUE DEEP INSIDE ME NOWWWWWW!!!!!!”. I ignore your pleas, as I continue to run my finger up and down your soaked pussy. I reach up with both hands, and spread you wide as you continue to straddle me on the couch, giving me a beautiful view of your pussy. You attempt to lower yourself to my face, but I only continue to rub your clit with my finger.

As I stop rubbing your clit, you instantly reach down and shove 2 fingers up your pussy and begin fucking yourself. I reach up and stop you, as I’m not ready for you to come yet. As you remove your hand from your pussy, I pull it towards my face and give your fingers a lick for some more of your sweet nectar. The scent of your pussy is driving me wild, as you slowly start sucking my cock. I shove 2 fingers deep into your pussy hard, catching you off guard. You let out a shriek, as your pussy muscles clamp down on my hand in your first orgasm of the evening. Your entire body convulses, as your pussy clamps down even harder on my fingers buried deep inside you.

As you catch your breath, and the shock waves subside, I slowly roll you on your back on the couch. I spread your legs as wide as comfortably possible spreading your pussy wide open. As I kneel between your legs, I see your juices running down your pussy towards your ass. I reach down and spread your lips open to give me a good view of how beautiful your pussy is.

I lower my mouth to your left tit, gently nibbling on your nipple, you moan in satisfaction. I slowly suck the nipple into my mouth and flick my tongue across the tip as I suck it in. I continue to give your nipple a “blow job” as I reach up with my hand and begin squeezing your right tit. Taking special care to lightly pinch the nipple between my finger and thumb and roll it around. I then grab your tit in my hand, and give it a good squeeze. You moan and reach down to your spread eagle pussy and start rubbing your clit. I reach down and stop you whispering in your ear “I’m not ready for you to come again, no playing”. You pull your hand up towards my mouth I hungrily lick and suck your fingers making sure to get every drop.

I switch my oral attention to your other tit, sucking and nibbling on the nipple, and fondling both tits with my hands. As I continue to fondle your tits with my hand, I slowly start kissing my way down your belly from your tits. As I get to your belly button, I stop to lick around it, and down just below on your abdomen. You start humping the air, trying to push your pussy towards my face. I intentionally avoid getting close to your pussy. “PLEASE LICK ME!!! PLEASE!!!!! I NEED YOU TO LICK ME NOWWWWWW!!!” you beg. As if I don’t hear you, I start licking the top of your leg, just close enough to your pussy to blow on your hard clit. You shudder as it stimulates your highly aroused clit. “LICK ME PLEASE!!!!!!!” you scream. I continue to lick down your thigh, past your knee all the way to your ankles. I then switch to the inside of your leg, and begin the same back up. The closer to your pussy I get, the more you squirm and hump the air trying to get me to lick you.

I start licking the area were your leg meets the pelvis, close enough to your pussy that your lips touch my cheek. Seeing your juices running excite me even more, and I slide a finger up your slit, then back down, shoving it hard into your pussy “YES FUCK ME WITH YOUR FINGERS, FUCK MEEEEEEE” you yell. I pump it in and out a couple times as you try to meet my thrusts. I stop suddenly and pull out. Taking my pussy juice soaked fingers to your mouth, and rub your juices on your lips. You hesitantly lick your lips to taste, and end up begging for more. I take my fingers and put them in your mouth so you can lick them clean.

With your legs still spread wide, I kneel between your legs, and with my hands spread you as wide as I can. I seductively lower my mouth towards your widely spread pussy. I start by licking the area between your hole and clit. The sweet taste of your nectar has me wanting to jam my cock in your pussy and fuck until we can’ fuck no more. However, I resist the urge as I’m enjoying teasing and taking my time.

I slowly keep licking upwards towards your clit. As I reach it, I give it a light lick causing you to push your pussy into my face. I put my mouth around your little nub, and slowly start to suck it. You can’t resist the urge to reach down and grab the back of my head. You push my face deep into your pussy coating my face with your juices. I hungrily suck in all that I can trying not to waste any of the sweet nectar.

As your orgasm grows near, you begin rubbing your pussy with my face buried deep. I slide down and stick my tongue as deep into your hole as I can, and flick it around. My mouth is instantly filled with your sweet honey. I continue to lick the inner rim of your pussy, causing you to have yet another intense orgasm.

As your orgasm peaks, I pull my face from your pussy, and position my cock at the entrance to your hole. “OH YES!! SHOVE YOUR COCK IN ME PLEASE!! I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME NOW!!!” you scream. I position the head at your entrance and slowly start pushing it in. With your leg’s spread wide, and you holding your pussy lips open, I can see my cock stretching your hole. I slowly keep pushing just until the head disappears, then slowly pull it out. I continue to do this a couple more times, each time just putting the head in, and then pull out. Watching your pussy stretch to accommodate my cock head and seeing your juices coating my cock, I finally can’t take it. I pull out and in one big hard thrust, shove my cock in you, burying all the way as my balls slap your ass. “OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! THAT’S IT!!! DON’T STOP”!! I hold it deep inside you as your pussy contracts as you go thru yet another mind blowing climax. I hold my cock still, waiting for your contractions to subside. I slowly start to pull out, just as the head is about to pop out, I once again shove my cock ball deep in your pussy. After a couple pumps, I pull out, my cock dripping with your juice.

I reach down and ask you to roll over and kneel on the floor doggie style. You quickly do as you anticipate you are about to get the hard fucking you so badly want. I position myself behind you. You spread your legs a little more allowing me more ease of access. I crawl up behind you and bury my tongue deep inside your hole. I continue to flick my tongue in and out and slide my finger over your clit, until you are just about to cum.

I stop my oral assault on your pussy, and grab my still rock hard cock, and position it at your pussy. Slowly I start pushing it in you. Little by little until I’m once again buried ball deep inside you. Once I’m in as far as I can go, I give one more good thrust putting my cock as deep in you as possible.

I slowly begin to fuck you, sliding in and out. Each time pulling out all the way, then thrusting back inside. I begin to pick up the pace as I sense you about to have yet another climax, this time I’m ready as I speed up the pace. Your pussy starts getting tighter as you tighten up your muscles, I thrust harder and harder in you just as you let loose with yet another orgasm, I give one more good hard thrust in you and shoot my load deep inside your pussy. I shoot for what seems like hours, filling your hole with my juice.

We both collapse on the couch, both drenched in each others sex juice.

davesmistress
03-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the addition

OhioCurious
03-15-2009, 11:53 PM
Nice job on the story...especially the details! I liked the anticipation of not giving her exactly what she wanted just when she wanted it but teasing her a bit before 'filling her request!'

frankjohnmoore
01-02-2010, 01:44 AM
great work, like to read more

hogetter
12-31-2011, 09:24 PM
good job

dixiestud
01-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Ok. That was unique

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Nice story. Thanks!