PDA

View Full Version : Wife enjoys being a bad girl part 2

Slow_hand
03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
Rent was due two days before pay day Mark "Lynn's hubby) was starting to panic because he didn't have the money and Lynn hasn't worked much since she's been laid off with a stipulation that they'd call her when they need here to come in. As they sat wondering what to do Lynn said "Well, seen how much you loved watching me fuck my friend a month ago in the kitchen" and before she could finish Mark said "but then what if the landlord gets offended by the offer?" and Lynn smiled that wicked up to no good grin saying "Do you honestly think anyone would turn an offer like that with me?" and Mark said "you got a point there."

Two days had passed, mark's at work, Lynn's home and the landlord rings the door bell. She hurries to text Mark telling him the landlord just showed up then let's him in which immediatly he starts flirting with her like he always does but this time she flirted back which shocked him. He then proceeded to ask for the rent money, Lynn told him they don't have but she has an offer he won't refuse and his interest was peeked so he ask her what it was and she told him "Well, you can fuck me anyway you'd like and we consider rent paid in full, deal?" The landlord eyed her body up, down, front and back then brought his hand to his chin then smiled "ok Lynn but you said however I want to?" and she smiled back saying yes. "Deal" the landlord said and so she did a slow strip tease for him starting with her shirt being removed then she turned around, unbottoned her shorts, pulled the zipper down and took each thumb on each side of inside the shorts slowly pulling them down (Lynn knows all the men love her ass). The top portion of her ass came into view, she could hear him unzipping his pants, now more of her ass is exposed showing the crack about half way, he gasped at how big her ass was when she had shorts just below her perfect full ass as she looked back smiling at him "you like my ass don't you?" and all he could do was nod as she continued taunting him "you want your cock up in this ass don't you?" and he said "what man wouldn't, you have such a perfect fuckable ass. God mark is one lucky man." and she let her shorts fall to the floor as she slipped out of them.

Lynn then walked over to the landlord, straddled him with one leg over the other until she felt his eight inch cock touch her pussy then without warning she slid down over his cock til he was balls deep inside her. He grabbed her boobs groping them as she leaned down kissing him on the lips with their tongues dancing as she rode him slow at first but then gradually picked up speed until she came hard all over his cock and in a breathly voice told him "don't...mmmmm....cum....YET!" as she rode her oragasim out. She held onto him catching her breath and whispered in his ear "I love a good stiff cock up my ass, wanna help me out?" how could he refuse an offer like that he thought to himself and nodded but Lynn wanted him to say it and so he did "Oh my god yes I want up your ass, always have wanted it." She smiles and says "I know you always have, I caught you staring at my ass a few times."

She climbed off of him, turned around back facing him as she lowered her ass down on his lap, he spread her ass cheeks to get a view of her asshole taking his cock until it was balls deep and she leaned forward giving him a better view of his cock going in and out of her asshole, a few minutes of this and the landlord grabbed her and lifting her up til she was standing, bent her over the coffie table and the whole time never leaving her asshole which in all the movement Lynn could feel his cock shifting around deep in her ass and caused her to moan. She looked back at him telling him to fuck her hard fast and deep as he wanted which he was. That's when Lynn heard her phone, asking the landlord to hand her it which he did and she seen a text from her hubby "did he go for it?" and she rocking from the ass fucking she's trying to type "getting my ass fucked" It was like all the heat exscaped her hubby's body and went to his cock as he instantly got hard seeing that sentance in text. He texted her couple more times before she replied again "this ass is paying our rent, later baby love you."

Soon the sounds of flesh slapping loudly, moans of pleasure and lots of dirty talk filled the room as Lynn's ass was being fucked so good and then she felt it, she felt her landlord erupt in her ass and she pressed her ass tightly against him, arched her back and snapped her head back "FUCK YES JUST WHAT I NEEDED, CUM IN MY ASS OH GOD YES!" Neither one moving as they enjoy his cum filling her ass up and once he got soft, he pulled out. They got dressed, smiled at eachother and the landlord said "paid in full." then he left. Shortly after hubby came home, Lynn greeted him with a kiss and whispered "I can still feel his cum in my ass baby" and in no time they were undressed with mark in her ass fucking it so hardcore until he added his load with the landlord's load of cum. Lynn was completely satisfied...for now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Continue the story or end it?

crzy67
03-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Good story. Keep it up.

April
03-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Why stop it there, who knows how much more fun this sexy horny wife can have… ;)

Thanks for the new addition and a hot little read.

Slow_hand
03-16-2009, 07:30 PM
Thanks you guys, means alot when I see responces like this.

Slow_hand
03-17-2009, 03:08 PM
ok where can I take this next, any ideas? Any would be helpful