PDA

View Full Version : (R.T. Masters) The wife forced to spreed Chapter 2

nanabai123
03-17-2009, 11:04 AM
by R.T. Masters..

The smell of fucking clung to her like an expensive perfume. All the way home in the cab, she felt
embarrassed by the strong, musky pussy and cum odors that permeated the car.

Surely the cabdriver can smell it, even if he is smoking that horrid cigar, she thought. But he didn't pay
her the slightest attention, and at last, he dropped her in front of the apartment building.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Talbott," the doorman called out pleasantly.

Denise nodded briskly to him as she fished out her key and made for the elevator.

The doorman turned to stare at her as she waited for the elevator. He had caught a whiff of her raunchy
odor. He smirked.

As doorman here, he had watched a lot of comings and goings: bored wives of successful husbands;
supposedly going out shopping or keeping hair appointments, but really meeting lovers on the sly.
Sometimes, if they were running late-perhaps hadn't had time to shower before returning home-they
would come walking haughtily past him, exuding the smell of a sweaty fuck from their well-pampered
bodies.

But he hadn't pegged Mrs. Talbott for that type. There was something so fresh, so innocent about her
beauty. She always was so nice to him, and she tipped him well. But today-well, she had obviously been
off fucking someone, and it certainly wasn't her husband.

Denise fumbled at the door with her keys. At last, she let herself in, switching on the light, and breathed a
sigh of relief. Back to normal familiar surroundings!

Her loins and pussy ached pleasantly. She felt Phil's cum still dripping into her panties. She smelled, once
again, the pungent fuck odor she was carrying about with her.

"I must take a shower!" she giggled to herself. "Dan would not be pleased with my aroma or my
scandalous behavior!"

She walked into the bathroom and began to fill the sunken tub with hot, hot water and some of the
bubble bath she saved for rare occasions.

Denise stripped off her clothes, threw them in a heap into the hamper, and then turned to examine herself
in the full-length mirror on the back of the door.

Her skin, usually tending toward an exquisite alabaster pallor, was now flushed and pink. It seemed to
positively glow with health. Her tits seemed heavier and fuller than usual. Her long, long dark nipples, no
longer erect with excitement, drooped slightly over her full tits.

She noted a bruise or two beginning to appear on her shapely legs. Phil had banged her around in more
ways than one that afternoon.

And then her gaze froze on the tangled, matted triangle of her cunt bush. Her cunt juice and Phil's cum
had dried into little pearls of white matter, giving her pussy bush a slightly festive, decorative air. She
laughed at such an absurd notion.

When the tub was full, she slowly eased herself into the steamy, soapy water.

"Aaaah! That's good!" she sighed, feeling the warmth relax and soothe her strained muscles.

She didn't want to think about the fact that she'd cheated on her husband for the very first time since they

were married four years ago. She just wanted to blank out all thoughts about what had happened that
afternoon. She wanted to wash away the fuck juices and the smell of lust and be clean. Squeaky clean
for her husband when he returned. No one had to know she had fucked Phil.

She leaned back and closed her eyes. Absent-mindedly, she began to soap her tits, rubbing her hands
around and around their huge circumferences. She innocently tweaked her nipples, and she felt a rush of
excitement capture her defenseless clit.

"Oooooh..." she sighed as she ground her thighs together. "Ooooooh, that feels nice."

nanabai123
03-17-2009, 11:05 AM
Dan Talbott had had a tough day in the field. The sales territory he had been assigned had already been
so well worked over by the established competition, he could barely make any headway.

As top salesman in the northern suburbs, he had been given the tough downtown area to open up for
Del Electronics Office Equipment. This was supposed to be a reward for his great past sales record.
Some reward, he thought.

He always got his foot in the door. The receptionists and the secretaries were always charmed by his
good looks and easy banter. Many had even made passes at him, and most of them were able to get him
in to see their bosses. But it always ended there. They were always doing business with the competition,
and nothing short of a bribe could induce them to change their allegiance.

Dan looked down at his watch. It was already four-thirty. By the time he caught a cab and made it
through rush hour to Del Electronics headquarters, it would be past five o'clock. The offices would be
closed and all the workers gone for the day.

But he really did have to pick up some sales literature for a call he was going to make early the next
morning. So he'd have to go back.

As one of the company's top salesmen, he had a key and a building pass, so there was really no problem
getting in. He hailed a cab.

By five fifteen, he was walking quickly up to the main entrance of the huge office building. The security
guard recognized him and let him through.

Del Electronics was on the fifth and sixth floors of the building. And Dan's office was sandwiched
between the comptroller's office and the office of the Vice President of Sales.

Sure enough, as the elevator deposited him on the fifth floor, Dan noticed that all the lights were out, and
not a soul had remained. The cleaning staff wouldn't be in for another hour or so.

Dan wasn't afraid, but he got an eerie feeling being there alone in such a deserted, sterile place. He
moved quietly along the carpeted floor, but as he approached the Vice President's office, he heard some
very peculiar sounds. It sounded very much, he noted with surprise, like a woman in some kind of pain
groaning, grunting, and whimpering.

A crack of light shone through the partially opened door. Someone was in there. He sidled up to the
door and peeked in. He was totally overcome by what he saw.

It was the portly, bald Vice President of Sales fucking his new secretary almost senseless!

The young blonde girl was stark naked, sitting on the edge of the Vice President's desk, her legs spread

and tilted up so that her bare feet rested on his shoulders to either side of his neck. Her arms were in
back of her fingers splayed out on the desktop to brace her against her boss' violent fuck-thrusts. She
had thrown her head back, a look of ecstasy and lust distorting what was normally a placid, well
scrubbed face.

Mr. Gibbs, the Vice President, had dropped his pants and undershorts down around his ankles. He had
not bothered to remove his shirt and tie. His hairy legs were exposed, and the sight of his thick, sticky
prick protruding from under the bottom of his monogrammed shirt should have seemed comical. But this
was a very, very passionate fuck, and Dan wasn't finding it funny at all.

Watching Gibbs thrust his thickly veined monster prick into that sweet young thing's spread-wide cunt
was just about the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

Dan's cock grew hard in his pin-striped trousers. He was breathing hard and irregularly. But he couldn't
tear himself away from this scene. It was exciting the hell out of him!

"Fuck me, George! Oh, my God-I can't stand it! It's too good!" the little secretary wailed as beads of
sweat broke out on her forehead.

Gibbs withdrew his cock. It was dripping with pussy juice and pre-cum.

Then he jammed it brutally back into the young girl's cunt.

"Take my fat cock up your sweet pussy!" he growled.

The girl shuddered with the violent penetration of her cunt, her small, perfectly shaped tits jiggling with
the impact.

"Aaaaaah! Oh, honey-honey-It's good. Your cock's in my pussy. It's so goooood!"

The secretary's ass bounced up and down on the edge of the desk, her ass cheeks clenching and
unclenching. Her toes strained and pointed, and her small red tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth.

Dan could only make out the whites of her eyes between her half-shut lids.

"Oh, baby. Sweet, sweet, baby," Gibbs sighed. "Do it for me-come. Come!

Fucking shit-COME!"

The big man was red in the face, his cock so swollen and hard, it looked like a sausage. Only his prick
head was submerged in the girl's cunt now as he rocked on the balls of his feet.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! Stick your cock in my cunt. Fuck the shit out of me!" the girl
wailed. She was frowning and grimacing, obviously very close to coming.

Dan, watching from behind the door, began to make humping motions with his hips. Seeing the girl, so
lovely, so wide open, so ready to come, made him take part vicariously in the fucking.

The girl began sobbing as if she were in pain. Her legs quivered and spasmed.

"Unnnnnhhh, uhhh. Fill my cunt full! I'm gonna come!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks as Gibbs
continued to fuck into her cunt like a maniac. "Aaaaagh! You're gonna make me come!" she cried.

She moaned and shook for several moments. Then, all of a sudden, she went limp, breathing heavily and
irregularly.

nanabai123
03-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Gibbs unhooked her feet from around his neck and pulled his huge prick out of her satisfied cunt. His
cock was dripping with cunt cream, but it was still as stiff and swollen as ever. He had held back. He
could have shot his wad at the same time the little secretary had gotten her rocks off, but he seemed to
have something else in mind.

A look of determination appeared on his face, exaggerated by a truly satanic leer. The girl, still breathing
raggedly and whimpering, was lying back on the desktop. She had not yet opened her eyes, so she was
unable to see the fierce expression on her boss' face.

He stood there with his fist around his angry red cock, jacking off while he watched her cry and gasp
and slowly come out of her delirium.

"Get up! he said in a stern voice.

The girl did not immediately respond.

"Get up on your hands and knees with your ass towards me."

The girl began to rouse herself slightly. She looked up at him, only partly comprehending his change of
tone.

"Get on your hands and knees, cunt!" Gibbs' threatening tone of voice obviously shocked her. Her
mouth dropped open and her eyes widened.

"Wh-wh-what?"

Gibbs modified his approach. "Need to come!" he gasped. "Want to fuck you doggie-style." He smiled
at her.

She looked relieved and smiled back at him, then stared for a moment at his slick, red prick as it
throbbed in his hand.

She did as he asked, getting on her hands and knees on the desk and thrusting her cute little dimpled ass
in the air, gyrating her hips to make her dripping cunt seem all the more alluring.

The frozen smile on Gibbs' face slowly dissolved. He stepped closer to her plump ass, bent down, and
planted a kiss on the center of each ass cheek. Then he spread her cuntlips with one hand and guided his
cock into her fuckhole with the other.

"Ugh," she grunted as he plugged her full of cock.

Dan was amazed that the petite blonde could take that incredibly big cock of his in her cunt with such
ease.

Gibbs left his cock embedded in the girl's cunt for a few seconds, his hand still grasping his cock root.
Then he rotated his prick around slowly in her fuckhole and slid it gently back and forth.

"Mmmmmmmm," the girl murmured, grinding her hips and bucking her ass slightly.

Then Gibbs suddenly withdrew his prickshaft, and the girl gasped in surprise.

"Just relax," Gibbs said in a soothing voice. The girl couldn't see that his gaze was resting on her sweaty
ass crack.

He gently spread her ass cheeks and nestled his slick cock against her tiny shithole.

"That's the wrong hole," the girl said with a giggle.

Then Gibbs lunged forward without warning and stabbed half his cock up the chute of her ass.

"Yeeeeeeeoooooooooow!" she screeched. "Uuuuuuuuuuugh!"

Dan was shocked by the brutality with which his boss raped what looked to be, by the girl's reaction, a
cherry asshole.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" she screamed.

She tried to crawl forward, off Gibbs' stout cock, but he had anticipated her, and once his prick was
firmly anchored in her ass, had grabbed her hips and held them securely, keeping her impaled!

He stood motionless for a moment as the girl writhed and screamed in agony, looking down at his
steaming cock half-sheathed in her flawless little ass. Suddenly, he fucked forward, shoving the rest of
his mammoth cock into her tiny asshole.

"AAAAAGH! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" she screamed and then began sobbing in earnest. "PLEASE
STOP. YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!"

"Uh-uh-take my-cock ... up ... your ass! Oh shit, that feels good. Uh-uh!" He fucked into her ass up to
his balls and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

Then slowly, slowly, he began to withdraw his prick. He had some difficulty. The girl's asshole was
obviously so tight and dry, his prick was scratching the walls of her shit chute.

"George-George-you're hurting me!" she pleaded.

But he held onto her hips and slid her inch by inch off his shit-stained cock.

All that remained in the girl's ass was his fist-sized cock head. And it didn't look like he could wrench it
free even if he wanted to. Her ass clung to it tightly.

"George-why? You were so sweet before..." the girl faltered. Her pathetic voice pierced the stillness of
the deserted building.

Shut up and take what I give you!" he growled. "Think I can't find another secretary like that?" He
snapped his fingers to show how easily it could be arranged.

The girl began to sob, and Gibbs curled his upper lip into a snarl. He pushed forward hard, and she
flinched. She held back a scream and only sighed heavily.

It's sick! Dan thought. But Christ, how it turns me on! Gibbs has complete power over the girl. He can
do anything he wants to her. I sure as shit wish I could fuck Denise in the ass!

His prick was oozing pre-cum and staining his pants. To relieve the pressure somewhat, he quietly
unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his undershorts. His boner sprang out stiff and straight
from his crotch.

Gibbs was now slamming in and out of his secretary's asshole. Really reaming her shitter out. In despair,
she hung her head down, her flaxen hair cascading in rivulets over the surface of the desk.

She kept her eyes open and so was able to watch, upside down, her boss' hairy balls and the root of his
cock as he fucked his cock shaft into her defenseless asshole.

nanabai123
03-17-2009, 11:07 AM
Hypnotized by the amazing sight, she began to clench her asscheeks just as she had done as Gibbs was
fucking her cunt. She rotated her pretty little ass and hunched down on her forearms, pressing her tits
against the cool lacquered surface of the desk.

"Mmmmmm, you sonuvabitch," she sighed softly. "Fucking sonuvabitch.

Bastard!"

"Take my cock!" Gibbs gasped. "Take it! Take it!" His voice rose a note with each word. His face was
turning a shocking beet-red color.

Dan, unaware of what he was doing, was pumping his cock with the same rhythm as the fucking going
on in the office, He imagined that his own cock was pushed to the hilt in the young girl's ass.

"Yeah, take it! Take my prick," he said under his breath, his expression contorting in to a poor imitation
of the cruel snarl on his boss' face.

The secretary was really bucking her ass up on Gibbs' cock now. And each time he fucked his cock into
her asshole, she clenched her ass cheeks together, rotating them like ball bearings, squeezing his prick
and massaging it.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Gibbs gasped!

His face was so red, his eyes bulged so strangely, that Dan was afraid his boss might drop dead from the
strain.

That little blonde slut is dynamite, all right, Dan thought. And he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle her
any better if he were in Gibbs' enviable position.

"Fucking good, you little cunt! AAAH-fucking good!" Gibbs raised his left hand from off the girl's
grinding hip and slapped her savagely on her ass.

Yeeeooooww!" she screamed, squeezing her asshole so tightly around Gibbs' cock that his prick shaft
was immobilized. A bright red handprint appeared on the delicate white skin of her ass. Dan winced,
looking at it.

The girl immediately began humping on Gibbs' prick again, though. She seemed more excited than ever.
She was breathing harder, and Dan could see her thick pussy juice dribbling down on the desktop.

Gasping, she reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit as Gibbs continued to fuck her
ass.

"FUUUUUCK ME... FUUUUUUUCK Me!" she sobbed, the tears streaming down her face. Her
fingers rooted through her golden pussy hair, massaging her cunt and clit.

"Gonna blow you apart. UGH! UGH! AAAAAAAH SHIIIIIT!"

Just as Gibbs lunged forward and ground his hairy crotch against the tops of his secretary's ass cheeks,
she started to shake uncontrollably.

Dan had never seen a woman so completely given over to orgasm before. Every inch of her body was
visibly swollen, shaking, bursting with pleasure.

A long, high-pitched wail ripped from her lungs. "AAAAGH! AAAAAGH!

Heeeeeelp meeeeeeee!"

Gibbs grabbed a handful of skin on each of her plump hips, pinching them unmercifully as he fell
forward. Then, resting on the girl's back, he moved his hands up underneath her chest, cupping her tits
and massaging them. And he just kept pumping his cum into her ass. He squirted so much jism it backed
up in her ass chute and began flowing back out of her asshole, down his prick and the backs of her
thighs.

They both stayed in that position for several moments, panting.

Somehow, Dan managed to rouse himself from his voyeuristic high. He looked down at his huge cock,
grown stiff and swollen in his hand. He was close to shooting his wad, but he knew he'd better get out of
there and fast!

Gibbs must never know he'd been there, or he'd lose his job for sure. He hiked his pants and underwear
back up and backed away as softly as he could, not zipping his fly till he reached the elevator.

nanabai123
03-17-2009, 11:10 AM
:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

This is the end of chapter 2. If u want me to post the chapter 3 also, please do reply!!

frankjohnmoore
08-11-2010, 02:27 AM
that was a very good story,,,,thanks for the find

Natsu
08-15-2010, 04:36 PM
GOD DANM MAN! keep it up dude!

Mathilda
08-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Very nice read.

I wouldn't mind finding out where this is going.

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 07:43 AM
Very good story! If you're still around, you should add chapter 3!

sexybjgal
08-21-2010, 09:03 AM
So Hot!!!!

SnaKiZe
08-21-2010, 01:54 PM
I couldn't figure out how to edit my previous post, but I have found more chapters of this series! "=D

12sam
08-22-2010, 07:06 AM
looking for the next part.