PDA

View Full Version : My Girlie Boy Mica.

Tom Jones
03-17-2009, 01:13 PM
This is a different kind of story for me, but I thought would be kind of fun to explore. I hope you enjoy it.

I was a rotten kid, growing up I was the school bully, and I made no friends. It was just my way of acting out, you see, mom developed cancer when I was just seven and dad lost himself in a bottle to avoid the problem. My long suffering mother not only had to take care of her health problems, but dads and mine as well. When I was in my last year of high school, mom decided not to fight the cancer anymore and let the disease take its tragic course. Mom sat dad and I down for a little family conference, and told us of her decision, but she asked us to do her a final favor, and that was to ask dad to stop drinking, and she asked me to straighten up my act, and become a better person. Dad left for the bar right afterward, and I went into my room, and I stayed there only coming out to use the bathroom, or go to school. I spent the next week feeling sorry for myself, and thinking about what my mom had asked, and then one night I went into mom’s room, and we sat talking late into the night doing a little laughing and a lot of crying, but I came away with a desire to do as she asked and from that day forward I did my utmost to be a better person, my dad on the other hand just allowed himself to go deeper into the bottle.

Well, I finished high school and while my grades improved toward the end, they still sucked and I decided to go to a junior college. Just after my graduation my mother passed away, and it was then I learned the terriblr toll my dads drinking had taken and I learned he had liver cancer. Dan passed away just as I was starting college and I so I sold the house and used the proceeds to finance my education, this didn’t leave me with a lot of money, but I realized I was better off than many, and so I decided to to donate my time to a local food bank. I also used this time of my life to make apologize to any of my victims I mat. Most people I apologized to told me either to “Drop dead” or “Go fuck yourself”. I can’t say I blamed them, but a few did accept my apology and a couple became fast friends. Those two friends were Barry and Gordon, Barry was a techie kinda guy, and Gordon was an artie guy and very gay. I used to do all kinds of cruel things to these guys, but when they heard my apology and then discovered I spent much of my free time working for the local food bank, they slowly warmed to me and their friendship began to really heal my pain.

One evening Barry, Gordon and I were enjoying a couple beers at a local watering hole. We were sitting at a booth and I had a nice view of the front door and was enjoying the view of all the pretty young ladies coming and going. When she walked in, I was floored, she had black and shiny shoulder length hair, her bangs just at her eyebrows. She had a slim nose, and delicious red lips. She was wearing a little black dress mid thigh and sleeveless with a plunging neckline and a hint of cleavage while her lovely legs long and lean in dark stockings and her feet encased in open toed black pumps. My mouth just hung open and both my buddies turned to look at what I saw and when they turned back they both insisted on telling me she was out of my league.

“Yeah, I know” I said, “but no harm in dreaming”.

This vision was looking around the room searching for something or someone, and she continued to do so as she walked toward the bar. To the consternation of just about every young woman in the bar, all the guys seemed fascinated by this dark angel and I was just as guilty. When she reached the bar and sat down she spoke with the bartender and then it happened and we made eye contact. She did a double take when we locked eyes, then I saw her give me a smile before she turned back to her beer. Barry and Gordon continued to kick me and rib me when they saw I wasn’t paying attention to our little conversation, but I didn’t care, I was smitten. The dark haired woman signaled a waitress to come over and as she spoke to her she motioned toward me. My heart started beating faster as hope swelled in my chest that she was interested in me. The waitress retrieved a beer from the bartender and walked directly to me.

“The young lady at the bar” and she pointed at my black dressed love “she bought you another drink”. The waitress gave me a wink and departed.

I looked over at my benefactor and she looked over her shoulder at me with a smile and she motioned with her head for me to come over. With Barry and Gordon’s encouragement I walked over to her, and extended my hand in greeting and said “Hi, I’m Gary”.

The lady in black extended her hand in return, her long slender fingers tastefully accentuated by her red nails and a slinky bracelet, she said “I’m Mica”, and then gesturing to the stool next to her she added “Join me”.

I sat, and my heart racing like a runaway freight train, I was mesmerized by her beauty, and was feeling very uncomfortable. “Ummm… thanks for the beer, being a starving student I don’t get out too much”.

“Oh” she said “You’re a student here in town”?

“Yeah, I’m about to graduate with a marketing degree in a couple months” I said feeling a little uncomfortable like I was bragging.

“Really” she said smiling at me “What are you going to do when you graduate”.

“Well” I started “I work over at the food bank and I promised I would see a couple projects through before I move on. They say they’ll pay me a little for my troubles, but I should be in the career hunt by the end of the year. How about you, what do you do”?

Mica smiled and said “I do web design. I own my own company and I design and maintain web sites for a number of local businesses”.

“Really” I said “We’re looking to improve our web page… would you consider donating some of your skills for the food bank”?

“Whoa there fella” Mica said laughing “We just met. It’s a little soon to be asking for freebies”.

I laughed too and said “Sorry… I can’t help myself, I’ve found if I don’t grab all opportunities to help the food bank, I usually don’t get enough help”.

“I’ll think about it” Mica said, then she asked “So what’s your story”?

“My story” I asked? “Well, let’s see… I grew up here in town, I had some trouble as a kid but with the help of some new friends I’ve found a new me, and I’ve been given a second chance and I hope I live up my potential… how about you”?

Mica said “How do your parents feel about this change”.

I suddenly didn’t feel like talking anymore but I said “My parents are both deceased, they died when I graduated”.

Mica’s face was suddenly filled with concern “Oh, I’m sorry Gary I didn’t mean to open any old wounds”.

“That’s OK” I said and then I told her the details of my story, not sure I wasn’t playing for a little sympathy from this beauty. Finally I asked “So what about you Mica, what’s your story”?

Mica looked at me warily but finally she said “Pretty simple really… I’m a local girl and I’ve changed a lot over the last few years also but like I said I work for myself and luckily I’m doing pretty well.”

“If you don’t mind my asking Mica” I started “You look a little overdressed for our little watering hole… were you waiting for someone”?

Mica regarded me with a smile and said “Yeah, Gary, but I don’t think they’re coming”.

“You’re welcome to join my friends and I” and I motioned over to my two giggling friends.

Mica looked over at them and gave a little wave, but then she turned to me and said “I’m sorry but I have to go”.

I felt crushed and said “Oh, OK….”

But before I said anything stupid Mica reached into her bag and pulled out a card and handed it to me “Call me Gary”.

I took the card in shock, and I’m sure Mica saw the shock because she gave a little laugh as she stood and reached her hand out to me, and as I shook her hand, I felt how soft and warm her palm was and after she left I kept smelling her lovely perfume. I floated back to my friends and they just laughed at me, but I knew I had found something special.

That next day I called Mica and asked if she had considered my offer to help the food bank. Mica laughed at me and asked if that was my only reason for calling, and that’s when I asked her for a date, which she gladly accepted. Mica and I began to see each other pretty regularly, and I felt like a king being seen with this beauty. Two weeks later she even agreed to work with us on our web page. Barry had done a decent job with the web page, but it was nice to have a pro help refine it, and the fact Mica was so easy on the eyes certainly helped Barry over any hurt feelings he had about his work. Gordon the artist designed all our fliers and our logo so he also loved working with Mica and even shared some fashion secrets, in fact if I didn’t know Gordon wasn’t at all interested in girls, I probably would have been worried.

After Mica and I shared our first kiss, I knew I was falling hard for her, and I really wanted to move our relationship to the next level. I had dated a number of wonderful young ladies while in college, but I never felt truly comfortable with them, but that wasn’t the case with Mica. She fit me like a pair of your favorite jeans. We just seemed to understand each other and while she didn’t talk about it I somehow knew we also shared a similar trauma, and about a month after meeting her, Mica finally told me the truth.

It was a Friday afternoon at the food bank, and I had plans to see Mica later that evening, so I was pleasantly surprised when she showed up there. “Gary, do you think you can leave a little early today” she asked?

Of course I could have only one answer “Sure Mica” and I turned to Barry and told him to I was leaving and he gave me thumbs up. Barry and Gordon had become two of the best friends and I think they truly shared my joy in finding my beautiful Mica.

Mica led me to the parking lot, but she seemed a little nervous and wasn’t her usual chatty self. I got into her car, a lovely blue BMW convertible, and we drove off. Mica looked lovely in a simple black skirt and v neck sweater combination accented by a nice pearl necklace and black pumps, but I have to admit that Mica’s silence was beginning to make me nervous, and I didn’t say anything for a while, until I finally couldn’t take it any more so I said “Is there something wrong Mica”?

Mica stayed quiet for a moment then without looking at me she said “We need to talk… I need to talk”.

“OK” I said “I’m listening”.

Mica smiled and looked at me, a return to her sweet self “No Gary, I want to wait until we’re at my place and we can be alone”.

I have to admit this idea excited me. I knew about where Mica lived, but since she usually drove I had never been to her place, and as I lived in a dorm, we had never had an opportunity to become intimate, so I figured she was just being a good girl. Well, we finally arrived at her condo, and when I walked in I found her place to be a study in elegance, just like she was. The furniture was tasteful mid century modern and her artwork had a classy understated look.

“Have a seat Gary” Mica said.

I sat on her sofa, and looked around, it was obvious she was doing quite well for herself, and while I was nervous about what she wanted to talk about, I still felt privileged that such a wonderful woman could find me the least bit interesting.

Mica walked into her kitchen and she turned to me and said “I need a drink, do you want to join me”?

Suddenly even more nervous I asked “Are you saying I’ll need one”.

Mica laughed and said “I think you might”.

“Then Yes” I said with a nervous laugh, but at least we were still both laughing.

Mica brought us both tall Rum and Cokes, and then she sat down on the sofa and faced me. Mica sipped her drink, not looking at me for a few moments then she sighed deeply and looked up at me with a nervous smile and began to speak, “Gary… these last few weeks have been an eye opener for me. I’ve really begun to fall for you and to be honest, I never thought I would. When I spoke to you that night at the bar and you told me about what you did for the food bank, I honestly thought you were full of shit, but you’ve made me a believer. When I saw you with Barry and Gordon and you told me about what you had done to them and I saw you working closely with them and how you all had become such good friends… well it surprised me how you had changed”.

If you knew me before, you’d be even more surprised” I said.

Mica smiled weakly at that and quietly said “You have no idea… You know… when I was growing up, there was this guy I had one hell of a crush on, but the only attention he gave me was bad. He picked on me, called me names, he even beat me up a couple times, but I just kept going back for more, man was I confused. My parents didn’t know what to do with me, and I just rebelled, until finally I ran away from home. This guy had messed me up so much that my dad drove me away and my mom didn’t know how to keep me. While I was gone I only rarely spoke to them, and then about two years ago I learned my parents had died but the problem was I found this out a month after it happened”.

I didn’t know what to say and I sure didn’t know where this was heading so I just continued to listen.

Mica’s face was wet from her tears and I have to admit so were mine as I felt we shared so many of the same demons. Mica continued and said “My dad had a heart attack and after he was gone, my mom found herself alone and scared, I was her only child, her only son, and I hadn’t contacted her in about six months and for all she knew I was dead too, so one night when the loneliness was too much for her, my mom took a hand full of her anti depressants and went to sleep forever”.

What Mica was telling me was slowly sinking in, and the weight of her confession was suddenly upon me and I softy said “You said her only son….”

Mica nodded her head and said “I grew up just a few blocks from you Gary, and I have to say for the longest time I had quite the crush on you”.

“Oh my god… you were Mike Johnson” I said.

Mica smiled weakly “I’ve had some work done”.

I just kept staring stupidly until Mica began to shift nervously in her seat and said “Please Gary, your making me nervous”.

“I’m sorry” I said “I don’t know what to say….”

Mica straightened up and continued, “There’s nothing for you to say Gary… this is my confession. That night when I came into the bar it was you I was looking for… I wanted revenge for what you had done to me” Mica’s look became suddenly dark and she said “I wanted to hurt you as badly as I could, to humiliate you and to embarrass you, to hurt you the way you hurt me”. I saw tears flowing down Mica’s cheeks, and I felt my own begin flowing as well. “But I discovered you had suffered to, and… slowly I began to fall for you Gary and now I think I love you but I know that now you know the truth, you won’t want to have anything to do with me”.

I continued to sit in silence staring straight ahead, and I could feel Mica’s eyes watching me. I was speechless, but then I began to find my voice, “Mica” I began still not looking at her, “I don’t know what to say right now. When I first saw you I thought you were one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, but now….”

Mica scooted closer to me and grabbed my hand so I turned to look in her beautiful green eyes and I continued “I was beginning to have hope that I could make a life with you… that I had finally found someone who could love me and help me finally forgive myself for all the wrongs I had done… for the wrongs I had done to my long suffering mother….”

Mica listened quietly as I shared my thoughts, and I now turned toward her, both of us now crying, and I let go Mica’s hands and put my arms out and Mica came into my arms and we held each other for a few minutes as we continued crying, and finally I broke the silence with barely a whisper as I said “I love you Mica….”

Mica froze when I said that, her sobs slowed and her embrace became tighter. I buried my face into her hair, Mica’s perfume filling my nose as I began to lose myself in loving arms, and then I heard the words I longed to hear from her “I love you too Gary” she said.

We pulled back from one another and looked into each other’s eyes searching for the truth of what we offered each other, and I have to say the love I found in her beautiful green eyes made me feel complete for the first time in my life, and I think I had the same effect on her as Mica began to smile as well, her tears drying on her face. “I am planning on having gender reassignment surgery and then we could be together… if you want”.

I smiled at my new love and said “Do what you feel is right for you… but understand I love you for who you are, not what you are”.

Mica moved even closer to me, her arms around my neck, her bright red lips smiling from ear to ear as she shyly looked down at my chest, unsure what to do, so I moved my face close to hers and brushed her nose with mine until she looked at my face and I moved in to kiss her lips. Mica kissed back tentatively at first, but as she felt my love, she became more passionate, and soon she closed her eyes and I leaned her back on the sofa. Mica’s hands began to run through my hair as I allowed my hand to first brush her face and then to journey down to her waist and then back up to her breasts. Mica’s breasts were soft to my touch and I heard her sigh as she allowed me to explore her womanly form. Mica’s hands then moved from my hair to my chest and arms as she let me know she was enjoying what I was doing.

I pulled back and I again gazed into her eyes, and I said “I want to make love to you Mica”.

Mica was suddenly panicked “Gary, I don’t think that’s a good idea, I’m….”

I cut her off by placing a finger on her lips and saying “I don’t care… Trust me Mica I love you and I want to give you pleasure”.

Mica still looked worried but eventually she nodded her head and said “I believe you Gary… but I’m just a prop… I’m not real”.

I ran a finger from her chin down to her left breast and said “You feel real enough to me”, and I again leaned in to kiss her. Mica was stiff at first, but she began to relax and soon she was again kissing me back, and as her lips parted, I slipped my tongue into her mouth, searching for hers. As we wrestled each other’s tongues I grabbed her sweater and began to pull it up and over her head. Mica lifted her arms and soon I saw her lovely lace bra, and soon my hands were feeling for the clasp and then she was bare breasted. I gazed at her breasts, small, but soft and round. Mica reached for my shirt and was soon unbuttoning me and slipping it from my shoulders, and then kissing my chest, her fingers gently tracing patterns on my belly as her lips worked their magic. As I was enjoying this, Mica began pulling my belt to loosen it and quickly followed that up with the unbuttoning of my pants. Mica slipped to the floor as she began pulling my pants off, a big smile on her face as she looked at me. My boxers went with my pants and my cock sprang free, a nice fat six inches, adequate for everything I had ever been asked to do.

I was now feeling a little nervous and I was worried I wouldn’t know what to do for Mica. Mica stood up and removed her dress and she showed me her sexy black panties the lovely stocking and garter combination, but I was left wondering as I couldn’t see her dick, she looked all woman to me. Mica moved to kiss me again and whispered in my ear “I’m taped down if you were wondering”.

I continued to kiss Mica and my hand moved to her leg as I began to run my hand up toward her crotch. Mica took hold of my hand and said “Careful baby…” and she pulled away and looking into my eyes she said “Be sure you want it as much as I do”.

I looked into her eyes and moved my hand to where her dick should have been and there I round the distinctive flesh of a man, and as I gently rubbed it, I felt Mica grow. Mica stood up straight and she undid her garter, letting it fall to the floor, then she removed her panties and freed herself, and as her cock sprang free I looked at her worried face and pulled her toward me, but Mica pulled back and said “Come with me”, and so I stood and she took my hand, leading me to her bedroom.

Mica’s bedroom was a very feminine room, and like the living room it was tastefully decorated. Mica crawled onto the bed and I was surprised as I watched her ass and was turned on by the vision of her half hard cock dangling between her legs. Mica reached into her night stand and removed a tube of KY and laid it on the bed next to her. I joined Mica on the bed and we were lying side by side as I again began kissing this lovely woman. My cock was hard and throbbing as we moved closer, her flesh warm in my hands, and for the first time I reached out for the flesh of another man. My fingers wrapped around her cock, and began to gently tug and massage her erection. Mica’s cock was thinner than mine, but she was longer. I began to think about how I hated the feeling of a dry palm on my dick, so I reached for the KY, and then stopped kissing her as I opened the bottle to pour its contents upon my cock and Micas as well. Mica watched me, her chest heaving steadily, and when I clicked the bottle shut Mica looked at me and we again began kissing. I moved my hips close to hers and Mica did the same to me, until our cocks were just touching and I reached down and pulled her now slick cock to mine. Mica’s breath was hot in my mouth and her breath was sweet. I then felt Mica’s hand upon my cock and she followed my lead by pulling mine close to hers and soon our cocks were sliding along each other, hot and slick. It didn’t feel like a pussy, but it sure felt wonderful. Our hands were sliding over each other’s most intimate flesh, and over each other’s hands, as we sought to pleasure each other. My lust was building as my hips began thrusting against Mica’s, her stiff cock finding great pleasure in my touch, a pleasure she had long ago sought, and now was realizing. To my great surprise and pleasure I felt Mica stiffen and her breathing quicken. Mica’s hips began moving faster as I felt her cock begin to twitch and then suddenly I began to feel her hot cum erupt onto my belly and slopping over my hand, the strong musky smell wonderfully erotic, was all it took to push me over the edge and I too erupted, coating Mica’s belly, and I felt her hand jacking every last drop of cum from me. Mica and I lay staring at each other, our breathing the only sound we were making, and I was getting lost in her lovely eyes.

Mica finally said “I never dreamed this would happen… I planned on seducing you and tricking you into sex with me to humiliate you, and now here you are… with me because we both want to be….”

“I’m a lucky man” I laughed.

Mica laughed and said “So am I”, and then she rolled over and got up to head to the bathroom. Mica returned with a warm and wet towel, and she cleaned me off, her gentle hands exploring me like I never expected a man to ever do. Mica smiled at me and said “I’m going to refresh my drink, do you want another”?

“Please” I responded and watched her walk out. When Mica returned with the drinks, I found I was fascinated by her body, her shapely breasts were so out of place with her slender cock swinging between her legs. As we sat side by side, nursing our drinks, I found myself becoming excited once again, and this time I was determined to go even further. I set my drink down and I took hers and set it next to mine. I leaned in to kiss her again, but this time when I broke our kiss, I then began to kiss Mica’s neck and then her chest, her small nipples hard against my lips. As I moved further down I felt Mica stiffen and finally she said “GARY… you don’t have to do that….”

I looked up into her face and smiled. I took hold of her stiffening cock and said “I know, but I want so much to give you pleasure, to make you feel my love” and when I finished I brought her cock to my mouth. The heady aroma of Mica’s cum was powerful, and I found I really enjoyed it. Mica was clean shaven and her skin was so very soft, a stark contrast to her scrotum and it’s coarse and wrinkled skin. I closed my lips over the ridged shaft and withdrew, and when she slipped from my mouth, I repeated and soon I found Mica hard as a rock. I ran my tongue over her shaft, following the veins running its length, and flicking over her head. Mica moaned in pleasure as I worked her cock, and I found pleasing her to be so easy as I just imagined what I would want done next, and I did it. When Mica’s moaning became more intense I and her hips began rising as she started to fuck my face I positioned myself over her and began sucking in earnest. Mica threw her head back and was fucking my face with abandon, and then suddenly she began twitching again, but this time I wasn’t interested in having Mica spray my belly, I wanted her to cum in my mouth, and as her cock began twitching I got my wish. Mica filled my mouth with pulse after delicious pulse of her semen, and I easily took in all her musky seed as I watched her lovely face go from a powerful cum, to blissful peace.

“Most men I’ve been with want me to swallow and don’t want to return the favor”, and Mica pulled me up to kiss her. “God how I love the smell of cum on a man’s breath” she said, and then with a sweet smile she asked “Do you want to fuck me lover”?

My heart began pounding even faster and I felt my face become flushed as I nodded vigorously and got up to my knees. Mica smiled and said “I thought so” and she rolled over and got up on her knees and thrust her ass in the air. I moved behind her, my erection anticipating her tight slick ass hole. I spread her cheeks and gazed at her tight little pucker hole, and its partner scrotum and cock. I reached for the KY on the bed and clicked it open. The clear fluid soon dripping from my palm as I coated my cock, then I added a few drops to Micas ass for good measure and watched it drip past and down her ass hole and disappear into the folds of her nut sack. I ran my fingers over her ass and slowly slipped a finger inside to be sure she was well lubricated. Mica just moaned with pleasure so I knew she was ready. I grasped my ridged shaft and pressed the head to her ass and slowly pushed it in. Mica apparently was a little impatient and she thrust her ass back, impaling herself on me and covering me with the warmest and most intense feeling of pleasure I had ever felt. I grasped Mica’s hips and with a tight squeeze I began thrusting in and out. I saw my fingers dig into her soft flesh and heard my nuts slap against her’s as we began fucking in earnest. Mica looked back to me, her face a mixture of pleasure and pain and said “Oh God Gary, I love you so much baby… I can’t believe we’re finally doing this….”

I just smiled and closed my eyes as I fucked this beautiful woman, the feeling her tight sphincter gripping my cock was so wonderful, like she was milking me, loosening with each thrust in and tightening with each withdrawal. Mica and I were grunting together as our now sweating bodies joined in our love and heated by our lust. I opened my eyes and watched as my cock slid in and out of Mica’s ass, the ridged shaft glistening with a mixture of KY and our own body fluids. I loved the feel of my nuts smacking Mica’s body, and when I looked to her head I saw her face turned toward mine and our eyes locked as we both felt our deepening love, and that was all I needed to push me over the edge and I felt a powerful orgasm building and building until from deep in my gut I felt my cum rush from my twitching as and bucking cock, filling Mica’s beautiful ass. Mica’s beautiful face was watching me, her eyes studying my face and her mouth open, breathing fast and deep and just the hint of a soft and sweet moan escaping with every exhale. As my orgasm subsided I was left with a feeling of peace and contentment, and my body was awash in my love for this man who was more of a woman than most women I had dated. I knew then I had found the person I would spend the rest of my life with.

I pulled out of Mica and we both collapsed on her bed, our bodies lost in the cool folds of her cotton sheets and our heads resting on her downy pillows. I looked into Mica’s eyes and lost myself in their green beauty. Mica smiled at me, and reached out to stroke my face, and I found my hand on her waist, her warm skin smooth to my touch. I leaned over to her and kissed her lovely soft lips, and when I pulled back I said “I think I am one lucky son of a bitch to have found you”.

Mica smiled and said “Thank you Gary, and I feel the same way”.

That afternoon Mica and I went to buy a nice engagement ring with which I promised myself and my eternal love to my beautiful Mica. I would have been happy if Mica stayed as she was, but she felt she needed to complete her transformation from man to woman and I was right by her side every step of the way, and when she completed her journey we were finally able to marry, a wild ending to both of our journeys of self discovery and forgiveness.

sexybibabe
03-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Wow! Thats pretty much all I can say. I am so turned on right now. I'm not sure if this is your first M/M story or not. But you are a very good writer

Angel Honey
03-20-2009, 09:00 PM
Awesome job on that story. I loved it. Very sexy, compassionate, loving, forgiving. It really shows how people can go through tough times and turn out to be great people, and find true love. :) Keep on writing!!

thekingcobra
03-21-2009, 02:05 PM
great story i liked the twist

jetage
04-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Wow ,what a story,a twist to a story that ends so well

_memories.
05-19-2009, 02:19 AM
loved it!!

bbbc69
05-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Good story. True love!