PDA

View Full Version : Wife enjoys being a bad girl part 3

Slow_hand
03-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Lynn's at work cleaning rooms at a motel as she's a housekeeper so she sees lots of people coming and going but she always sees what some sometimes leave behind as well which of course has to be turned into lost and fond. So, here comes Lynn walking to the desk with a vibe in her hand, the guy at the desk has a grin on his face then says "Not supposed to bring toys to work", she just smiled and handed it to him. They flirted back and forth then she turned around, walked away making sure her ass swayed and the guy at the desk couldn't help but like what he seen. The day went on like this until it was time to go home and the guy asked "am I special or do you like to tease?" she smiled and said "wouldn't you like to know" then seen her hubby outside waiting and left.

At home Lynn was telling her hubby about her day, even about the flirting and teasing to the guy behind the desk. Her hubby then told her about his day though it was less fun than her's and they cuddled up to a movie which hubby can't stand but watched it anyway to keep the wife happy. Every once in awhile his hand would wonder down to her boob tracing the outline and work it's way slowly to her nipple with his finger lightly rubbing it in circles. The feel of her shirt and his finger on her nipple was having an effect on her but she was trying to hold out longer to see what else her hubby would do. That's when he grabbed her boob resting it in his hand which Lynn always loved when he did that, she loves her boobs being toyed with, it's the ready to get it on spot on her. So, her hand travels up his leg slowly enough to tease him making him want her want to touch his cock through his jeans but she knows he loves the teasing she does to him. Then hubby pulled a boob out of her shirt, leaned in and licked her nipple which caused a soft moan to excape lynn's lips and she grabbed his cock just hard enough to let him know he's having an effect on her. They soon forget about the movie and let the fore-play begin as they made out.

Lynn then scooted to the floor onto her knees between hubby's legs, undid his pants, he lifted up to help her pull them down, she then took a hold of his cock, looked up in his eyes while the tip of her tongue touched the head of his cock causing hubby to moan soft and then he felt her tongue travel down the center vein of his cock slowly down to the base and slowly back up circling the head. Just when hubby thought it couldn't any better, lynn looked his eyes, closed her mouth around his cock and took it deep in her mouth until it was touching the back of her throat, she could tell her was trying to hold back so, she eagerly sucked his cock wanting his cum knowing everytime it touched the back of her throat was driving him crazy, driving him that much closer to exploding in her mouth while she looked in his eyes, that did it, hubby yelled "FUCK YESSSS!' as his cum filled her mouth, when he was finished cuming, she pulled up holding his cum in her mouth, tilted head up and hubby could see her throat muscles working as she swallowed all of his cum. When she swallowed it all, she again looked him in the eyes saying "you have the best tasting cum" as she smiled.

Hubby then said to her "stand up babe" and Lynn did and looked down to see hubby unbuttoning her shorts, zipper down then he said to turn around which she did. He started to pull her shorts down but she stopped him and started doing the slow strip tease he loves so much as she was slowly revealing her very fuckable ass to him, each time she'd lower her shorts an inch, she'd stop and look back at him watching the effect she's having on him. She then said something that really got hubby going "you know babe, these have a hard time staying on when I have company over while you're at work", he smiled and she seen his cock jerk at that then lowered her jeans further, half of her ass exposed. She then continued to say "they get that same look you have now when I do this for them too" and hubby said "I can see why." She then let her shorts fall to her ankles fully exposing her big soft smooth and fuckable ass. She then turned her head saying "you're not the only one that enjoys this ass baby" knowing that her hubby is enjoying every minute of this but even more that she offers her ass to other men.

He couldn't take anymore as he plunged his tongue deep in her pussy and the sudden intrushion of the tongue almost knocked her off balance as it shocked her yet felt oh so good to have her hubby's tongue in her pussy wiggle around inside touching the inner walls. She bent over resting her hands on the coffie table enjoying the tongue assault then felt a finger sliding in her asshole which added to the already heightened pleasure and he noticed right away. "you just took someone in your ass not to long ago didn't you?" she turned her head with a dazed look on her face trying to catch her words "sorry babe, couldn't say no once I seen his cock" hubby smiled as he said "you're not really sorry are you?" she smiled back "no guess I'm really not" and before plunging his tongue back in her pussy he said "I love it when you're a bad girl babe so fucking hot." The combo of his finger fucking her cum filled ass and his tongue fucking her pussy with her confession had sent her over the edge as she came hard all over his tongue.

He then helped her on her knees in front of the couch, her boobs resting on the cushion, she looks back "I know I had three men up my ass today but I need another load of cum up my ass" and without hesitation hubby slid his cock up her ass with ease balls deep. Both gasping for air it felt so good but hubby took his time fucking her ass, enjoying his bad girl's cum filled ass and Lynn was loving every minute of it as she confessed to her hubby while in her ass about the previous ass fuckings she had gotten. Which was causing hubby to fuck her ass even faster and harder. She looks back at him "you love knowing I let other men fuck and cum in your bad girl's ass don't you?" as she smiled and he said hell yeah he loves it. She continued "you love feeling their cum in my ass don't you?" knowing how much closer he is to giving her fourth load in her ass because the way she's talking to him then she said "I'm supposed to meet one of them tonight, maybe you'll get to feel a fith load in my ass if he doesn't keep me over night" as she grins and that did it he couldn't hold back any longer "FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he's filling her ass so full of cum mixing it with the other three loads that her ass can't contain it and it runs over his cock and down her legs as she's pressed tightly against him releasing an animal like roar moan "YES GIVE YOUR BAD GIRL'S ASS MORE CUM, JUST WHAT I NEEDED!" He leaned over and kissed the upper part of her back just below her shoulders while still in her ass then they kissed passionately and both said I love you then fell asleep in eachother's arms.

The next day at work, the same three men that fucked her ass yesterday wanted to again so, they each came out of their own room, went to the desk and requested that when Lynn shows up, she's the only one they want cleaning their rooms. So, when she heard the news she was excited because she wanted to feel them in her ass again and yet she was alittle disapointed too because it was the last night they'd be staying there. Lynn texted her hubby "I'll be late coming home babe, I love you", he texted back asking why and she responded "you'll find out soon" and with that she hung up her phone with a smile.

She went to the first room, guy #1 had let her in closing the door behind them, he pulled her in his arms kissing and rubbing her ass. She kissed him back reaching between them feeling his hard cock though his pants and teasingly asked "is this for me?" They only had so much time so they got undressed quickly, he bent her over the kitchen table fucked her pussy until she came and then slid his wet cock in her asshole. They both said "finally" at the same time and he fucked her ass slow at first but then quickly picked up speed when she said "you know, my hubby felt your cum in my ass when he fucked it last night?" and he said "so you're a bad girl that loves it up the ass huh?" she looked back smiling "you know it." He shot his load so deep in her ass he couldn't move or talk it was so intense and same with her. After they were finished, she cleaned the room but in the nude for the guy's viewing pleasure then got dressed and left.

Two o' clock pm, she came to the room of guy #2, they closed the door behind them and made out for awhile before undressing. This time she was bent over the bathroom sink with his cock burried deep in her ass he could tell she just got a fresh load of cum and said "you're a hot anal slut aren't you" and she nodded with a smile as her boobs bounced from being rocked from the hard ass fucking. The sounds of flesh slapping loud echoed in the bathroom which drove both crazy with lust and pleasure. She fingered herself and soon they both cumming at the same time. Once again she stayed nude until she was finished cleaning the room and left.

Three o'clock time to clock out but she made her way to the room of guy #3, she didn't waist anytime, she needed the third load of cum up her ass and she laid in the bed on her side the guy was behind her burried deep in her ass starting slow and eventualy started to fuck her fast as he held onto her boob. He then rolled her over onto her stomach never leaving her ass, layed on her back pounding her ass with an animal like passion which Lynn was loving. She raised her ass tight against him feeling his cum pour in her ass as her head was turned far enough to kiss him with tongue. It's now going on three-fiftteen and she's nude cleaning his room. All f the sudden she felt herself being pinned against the door and a cock going up her ass again and she moaned with mixture of shock and pleasure. She grabbed her cell to text her hubby who was waiting outside "got a cock up my ass" then hung up her phone. Her hubby read the text and felt his cock get hard. This ass fucking took a bit longer because he already came in her ass a few minutes ago and she was rocking against the door with her ass slapping loudly against guy #3. Then he grabbed her boobs and shot his load into her ass for the second time.

Lynn finaly came down to clock out, her boss asking what took so long and she said "oh we got to talking and I lost track of time." With that she left with hubby. On the way home she told hubby all about the three men fucking her ass and said "the third guy fucked my ass twice that's what took so long." Needless to say when they got home he fucked her pussy and ass.

rg777
11-20-2013, 03:50 AM
whoooosh