PDA

View Full Version : A lucky afternoon at the mall

nhmale4662
03-20-2009, 05:08 AM
This is based on a roleplaying session i had recently, I thought it would make a good story

The first 2 parts have no sex in them, however the later chapters should make up for it :)

I
I was killing time one afternoon; I was looking for a new TV at the electronics store, picked up a couple of magazines at the news stand and was sitting down for a quick burger lunch at the food court.

A young girl came over to and leaned on the table across from me, she was short, had long bright red hair, shining green eyes. She had on a short skirt, and a tight halter-top that accentuated her small pointy tits.

“Hey mister, you have a cigarette?” she asked, smiling at me.

I looked her over, and smiled “aren’t you a little young to be smoking?”

She leaned over a little more giving me a peek down the front of her halter. “I’m 18, that’s old enough… why, want to see some ID?” She grinned when she said it.

I could play this game. “Maybe… if you are eighteen then you can buy your own… I grinned back.

She sat down across from me, “then I wouldn’t get to meet many guys.” Then reached into her purse and pulled out her license, slid it across the table at me, and stole a couple of my French fries as she did it. I looked without picking it up, the birth date made her a couple of months older then eighteen.

I reached into my pocket and tossed her the pack. “Ok Kara,” taking her name from her license, “I’m Phil”

“Nice to meet you Phil” she grinned at me, “you hang out at the mall often?”

I decided to up the ante a little more, “only to look at the pretty young girls.”

“Oh, a dirty old man, huh?”

I feigned a hurt look, “hey, I am not old.” That got the giggle I had planned.

She stood up, “well, I am gonna go smoke this, see you around.” With that she turned and headed for the exit to go outside and smoke, I watched her tight little ass bounce until she got out of sight, I shrugged to myself as I put the cigarette pack back in my pocket, win some, lose some. I finished my lunch and threw the trash away.

II
I walked through the mall, stopped at a couple of stores, and started to head back to the exit near my truck.

As I turned the corner I looked into one of the stores- one of those clothing stores where all the kids like to shop, there near the window, looking at some clothes was Kara. She looked up, saw me, smiled and waved. I waved back, and she waved me into the store.

As I walked up to her, she held up a blouse and skirt in front of her that was skimpier then what she was wearing. “What do you think?”

“I think I’d like to see it on you.”

“Then buy it for me.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Why would I want to do that?”

She pushed her hip into my groin and rubbed against my rising hard on. “I could make it worthwhile for you.”

“Could you now?”

“mmm, hum”

I looked at the tags, about $55, not bad, I supposed. I pulled three 20’s out of my wallet and handed them to her, “I’ll be outside.” I turned and walked away.

poison666
03-22-2009, 09:46 PM
very good and lots of potiental cant wait to see more

davesmistress
03-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Off and running

thanks for the addition

lazystoner87
03-23-2009, 10:24 AM
Great story..i loved it

nhmale4662
03-25-2009, 05:14 AM
here is the rest of the story hope it lives up to expectations :)

III
I waited outside while she paid for them and came out to me. “So Phil, where to?”

“Follow me” I said and started walking toward the exit, she came up beside me and walked with me to the exit, as we walked I asked her the big question “so, what am I going to get for my money?”

She slid her hand into mine and leaned into me. “Anything you want” she purred into my ear.

We got outside; it was one of those malls with a two level garage, so the lower level had plenty of dark corners. I led her to my truck and unlocked the passenger door and let her in. I circled around and got in the driver’s side. She leaned over to me and slid her hand over the front of my pants, “mmm, feels like you have a good piece of meat here”
“You know it honey, but let me move to a better spot for this” I started the truck and moved it to one of the dark corners with plenty of shadows.

She unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock, it was already at its full 8".

“ooohhh, this looks yummy” with that she lowered her head and ran her tongue over the head of my cock, circling the head and taking it into her mouth, she started to apply suction to my cock and took it deep in her mouth with each bob of her head, I grabbed her hair and guided her down over my cock. She was good at this, someone had taught her well. I started to ram my cock into her throat, bucking my hips up to meet her mouth; she was taking my cock deep in her throat moaning as I rammed it into her mouth.
I pulled her off my cock enough so that precum and saliva was stretched from her lips to my cock head “you like that you little slut?”

“Oh, god, yes” she said as she dived back to sucking my cock taking it down to my balls.

“Oh, fuck” I moaned, “You are gonna make me cum baby”

She pulled my cock out until the head was in her mouth and worked her tongue on the sensitive spot under the head, and I started shooting, I filled her mouth till it started to drip out of the sides of her lips, she kept licking me clean until I pulled her off my cock. She used her fingers to scoop up the cum that was running down her chin, then licking her fingers clean.

IV
I reached over and unbuttoned the halter top she had on, freeing her braless little tits to the air

I pulled her over into my lap, and started to suck on her nipples, causing her to start to moan, I reached down under her skirt and pushed her skimpy, lacy panties aside. She moaned louder as I slid my fingers up and down her wet little slit. I worked my finger into her hole and started to finger fuck her.

“Oh fuck, yeah” she groaned, I now had 2 fingers up her pussy and was working my thumb over her clit.

“Oh, god, finger my pussy, yes, yes!!” I was sucking on her nipple and working her pussy, her juice covering my hand.

This went on for a couple of minutes, and then she started to buck in my lap. “Fuck yes… yes, YESSSSS. I’M CUUUMMMINNNGG!!!” I could barely keep her in my lap as she rode my hand through an intense orgasm.

V
“Ohh, that was awesome!” she said as she leaned against the door. She recovered quickly and pulled her soaked panties off and straddled me, guiding my cock to her dripping pussy.

“Oh, I have got to have this cock in me!” she slid down, working my cock into her, not stopping till she hit the bottom

“Oh, yeahhh” she moaned, “you have a great cock!” she started to ride my lap, working up and down my cock. Her pussy was really tight, but so wet it slid easily around me. She kissed me and worked her tongue into my mouth, her arms wrapped around my neck.

“Fuck, yes, your cock feels so good… ohh yess, fuck me!” she started to ride me even harder, I think my truck was rocking she was riding me so hard. I grabbed her ass in both hands and held on as she threw her head back and started to moan.

“Oooohhhh, yeeeaaaahhhh!!!, fuck yeah!”

I grabbed her tits and started to pinch her nipples “ride me baby, you are doing sooo good, you are going to make me cum!”

“Oh, yes, cum in my pussy, fill me with your cummm!” she yelled as she rode up and down, her pussy muscles doing amazing things to my rod.

“Oh fuck! Yessss!!!” I moaned as I shot another load, this time filling her pussy.

As I shot my load, I felt her start to shake with her orgasm.

“Oh yes fuck, I’m cummmmiiinnngggg!!!” she howled. She stopped humping me with my cock all the way in her, her thighs squeezing mine, she wrapped her arms around me again and kissed me hard her tongue playing with mine. Her body shaking, I could feel her heart pounding against my chest.

As my cock softened and fell out of her pussy, she caught her breath and climbed back into the passenger seat

She sat there for a minute as I lit 2 cigarettes and gave her one. She then started to button up her top and looked at me with a grin on her still flushed face, “that was a fun game Daddy, can we play again soon?”

“You know it Baby that was great! I do not think it has been that intense the first time we fucked!”

She smiled at me and ran her finger up her slit picking up a pearl of my cum and licking it off of her finger,

Yeah daddy, that was awesome, I have not cum like that in long time, shall we go home?” she giggled “I think we both need a shower”

I looked down at my lap, soaked with both our juices and my cum soaked hand, “yeah, I think you are right”

poison666
03-29-2009, 12:21 AM
really great are they father and daughter?

hope theres more

Stewie220
03-29-2009, 12:34 AM
nice ending makes it better cant wait to hear more of this role play

OhioCurious
03-29-2009, 12:57 AM
Yessiree.....a fella just never knows what bargains he'll find at the mall these days!!

frankjohnmoore
03-29-2009, 11:14 PM
that was a great ending i did not see that cumming. thanks

Landy
04-06-2009, 10:04 PM
nice build up and a sweet twist in the tale. Thanks

nonameairman
04-09-2009, 11:32 PM
nice twist