PDA

View Full Version : A night for the photo album part 1

jessejames777
03-20-2009, 01:11 PM
She spent all day thinking about what she wanted to do that night, finding ideas for inspiration. Her favorite things were pictures and videos of other girls being fucked by various things….cocks, dildos, fingers, or even other girls. What she wanted was fingers fucking her wet pussy, rubbing back and forth on her g-spot, with a little vibrating bullet rubbing up and down her clit that would soon be swollen and hard.
All day she suffered, feeling anxious, but finally that night came and she had such a surprise in store for him. A sexy dark-haired surprise…and it wasn’t her. Her new friend was just as excited about tonight--neither had been with another female before, and Emily knew that her boyfriend would get hard watching her pussy being fucked by someone else’s fingers.
When Ian got home that night, Emily came to the door in a sexy black baby doll top with a red lace bow…and nothing covering her amazing tits. Thigh high fishnets covered her legs, and were attached to a black garter belt. The crotchless panties she wore had lace up the sides. He could feel his pants tightening already.
“I have something you might like,” she said, grabbing his hips and thrusting him to her. Emily traced her fingers around the zipper of his pants and unbuttoned them, pulled the zipper down, and reached in, feeling the skin on his hard cock, winding her fingers around the tip. “Come in the bedroom.” Ian was extremely intrigued, and now very horny.

“What did you do?” he asked.
She laughed. “I can’t wait to show you.” She took his hand in hers and led him to the bedroom, and there lay her friend, a sexy smoldering woman. She was slowly tracing her manicured fingertips around a very wet spot in her red lace thong. It matched her bustier that barely covered her pink nipples.
“Do you like her?” Emily asked as she joined Mila on the bed, putting her arms around her little waist and kissing her on the lips.
“Uh….yeah….what?” Ian could barely speak and didn’t know what to think.
“I was thinking you might like a little show, just for you to watch,” said Emily with a laugh.
“I like shows,” said Ian weakly.
“Well, then,” Emily replied, “get comfortable.” She got up and yanked his pants down, and he took off his shirt. He took a seat at the conveniently placed chair at the end of the bed. Emily tossed him the digital camera.
“So you’ll always remember,” she said.
“Lie down,” Mila said softly, gently caressing Emily’s shoulder and she did what she was told. “On your stomach.” Emily settled herself on her belly with a comfortable little moan. “Have you been bad?” Mila asked.
“I’m always bad,” Emily replied with a smirk. And then came the smack. A nice sharp spanking from Mila’s hand. Then another, on her left, and another. Emily whined and winced just a little but the pain felt so good, she could feel herself getting just a little wetter with each blow--five all together. Ian snapped pictures of her bright pink ass.
“I think she likes its“ he said.
“Mmm, let me check her,” said Mila, reaching in between Emily’s legs. She felt her pussy lips and it was immediately evident that Emily was turned on. “Very nice, you’ve been a good girl.” Mila turned to Ian. “Would you like to check? I want you to approve.” Ian was surprised to be addressed but he rose, and hesitated. This was his girlfriend, no reason to be afraid. But he couldn’t resist either. His fingers found her pussy lips, and the moisture. He rubbed it up and down her lips, wanting so bad to finger her.
“Yes….very very nice.” Emily and Mila both laughed. Ian returned to his seat. “Now spread her pussy so I can get a nice picture of how wet you’ve got her.“ he said. Mila did as she was told and just as he snapped the picture she stuck her tongue out and gave Emily a nice long lick. A gasp escaped from Emily’s mouth. He couldn’t wait to see what would happen next. Emily rolled over to her back and lifted her head as Mila wrapped a blindfold around Emily’s head. She kissed her cheeks, her earlobes, and let them brush on Emily’s lips. Emily darted out her tongue and licked Mila’s lips.
“Mmm you taste so good…” she moaned. “But I bet my pussy tastes better.” Her legs were already spread. She knew what Mila was going to do. Mila made her way down Emily’s chest, biting her hard nipples and massaging her breasts. She kissed down her stomach to her abdomen, and to her wet hot pussy. She gave her clit a little flick, and moved her tongue down to her lips, licking up the liquid and thrusting her tongue inside Emily’s vagina.

“Mmm you’re ready I think.” And then came the sound of a little vibration.
“This is where it gets fun, baby,” Emily spoke to Ian. “I hope you’re enjoying yourself, because I am.” Mila inserted her index finger inside Emily, finding just the right spot, the g-spot, and began rubbing back and forth, until Emily’s pussy became just a little tighter. Time for a second finger. Emily had the vibrating bullet in her hand, and separated her pussy lips with her fingers, and found her clit with the bullet.
“Oohhh,” she moaned. Rubbing up and down, back and forth, with the bullet on her clit, while Mila finger fucked her…gently at first, then faster as Emily’s hips rocked up and toward Mila. She rubbed her clit faster in a circling motion with the bullet. “Oohh, Mila faster, don’t stop,” she breathed. Her breathing became faster as Mila did was she was told, and Emily’s pussy quickly became tighter and wetter. She could feel the orgasm about to come. “Don’t stop, don’t stop!”
“Come on sexy girl, come for me. Come all over my fingers,” Mila encouraged. The bullet rubbed faster as Emily could feel the surge rising in her body and her hips rocked more than ever.
“Oh Mila, Mila, oh god,” Emily breathed loudly. In and out faster went Mila’s fingers, and Emily rubbed her clit as fast as she could and all of a sudden it came and she cried out in pleasure. Mila took out her fingers as Emily kept on with her clit, and the liquid came squirting out all over Mila’s hand.
“Oh god, ohhhh,” Emily moaned, slowing down the movement on her swollen clit. The pleasure raged inside of her pussy that was now soaking with her ejaculate. Mila kissed her inner thigh.
“So sexy…”
“Mmm, amazing…Ian, I hope you enjoyed that.”

OhioCurious
03-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Nice! I especially liked the descriptions of what was being done and the detailed conversations!

davesmistress
03-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the new addition

gofer
03-20-2009, 08:18 PM
good story. i want to see the pictures and read part 2.

frankjohnmoore
10-24-2009, 01:16 AM
nice, thanks

mike.rowe13
03-08-2010, 02:19 AM
great start! is there a continuation?

ad12211
03-15-2010, 04:37 AM
good story

dispatch12
05-23-2010, 01:36 PM
great story!