PDA

View Full Version : Overcoming inhibitions

stdlvr69
03-23-2009, 07:45 AM
She came home from work and was really excited and began undressing me as she told me that she had just had sex with another man and that she found it to be very exciting and that she wanted to have the best sex life. As she said that she dropped to her knees and began giving me the best blow-job of my life. She had a passion that I had never seen in her before as she caressed my balls with one hand and held my shaft with the other as she engulfed it as she was doing this she removed her hand from my balls and guided it down to her dripping cunt and lubricated her finger with her juices and guided it into my asshole, pumping it in and out in rhythm with her mouth. I had such am orgasm I thought I was going to pass out. When she finished she quickly began telling me more about her escapade with a strange man who’s cum was dripping from her cunt and as she explained was what lubricated me as she fingered me while she sucked my cock with passion. She proceeded to show me the cum dripping from her cunt and said how much she wanted me to eat her pussy and taste how good she tasted with another mans cum in her cunt.

I have never been a stranger to eating pussy, but I had never eaten her with another man’s cum dripping from her. I started slowly at first and then began eating her and nibbling on her clit. I began to finger her slowly at first and then increased the tempo to keep up with her thrusting pelvis. I inserted another finger and began to go a little slower and then I put in a third finger and began a slow twisting and turning movement as I moved in and out of her cunt, all along I was licking and nibbling at her clit. I had never seen her so excited and vocal about what she wanted and telling me how it felt. I would not have guessed it was the same woman if I were not there. She was moaning and telling me she was cumming and to go deeper. I had all three into her as far as I could, then I decided if that was what she wanted then I would give it to her. I was not sure if I was going to hurt her by putting another finger into her, but it went in and she loved it. I pushed in as far as my thumb and she began to give out a guttural moan like I never heard from her before as she screamed “FUCK ME HARDER”. I started to work my thumb in and push a little further when she grabbed my arm and pushed it in more and gave out a blood curdling scream Immmmmm Cummmmmmminnnng!!!!!!

I was so hard and ready to go faster than I have ever been ready to go after having just cum minutes before. I pulled my hand from her cunt and began to fuck like a rabbit. Just before I was ready to cum she stopped me by grabbing the base of my cock and saying to stop – that she wanted to feel me in her ass. We had never had anal sex before even though I wanted to try it when we first got married. Now here she was asking me to cum in her ass. She got some oil and lubricated my cock and asked me to put some in her bung-hole. I found a nasal syringe and filled it with oil and squirted it into her hole. She squirmed as I did and said to hurry. I was in position when she said she wanted to guide me in and to set the pace. I almost came as soon as I was inside her tight bung-hole. I waited a few seconds to get control and began slowly pumping in and out increasing the tempo in time with my wife’s returning thrust. She was breathing hard when I felt her fingers in her cunt as I was going in and out of her asshole. I felt her tighten as she began to cum harder than I can remember. She was a changed woman – a real vixen!

When I woke up the next morning I thought it was all a dream. My wife was lying next to me and looked the same as every other morning; she was wearing PJs and did not seem to want to get out of bed. I got up and put on a pot of coffee and went to the bathroom and went thru my normal routine. I had just got in the shower when she came into the bathroom and got in with me. She said that she was horny and wanted some action and began to suck my cock. I was lucky to get one BJ a month and now I was getting my second in less than twenty-four hours. When I was good and hard she got up turned her back to me and bent over spreading her legs. I placed the head in her cunt and she backed onto it and started her bump and grinding against my cock until we both came. When I was finished showering she asked if I wanted to shave her pussy. I could not believe it – she was going to let me shave her.

She lay down in the tub and lathered up her pussy with soap and I got a razor and began to shave her from her bung-hole up. I could tell she was as excited as I was when I got near her hole and my finger touched her as I shaved near her labia. She gave out a small moan and said that it felt good and she was ready to go again. I continued to shave her until I was at the top of her mound and I left a small V patch just above her clit. She got some soap and I got another surprise as I watched her begin to wash and finger herself at the same time. She rinsed off and said she was satisfied I shaved her good enough now it was time for me to eat her. We got out of the shower and headed back to the bedroom when she stopped by the hall closet and got out a bottle of Astro Glide lubricant and went into the bedroom. I didn’t get a chance to ask her what she was going to do with it when she squirted it into her pussy and all over her shaved pussy. She had her legs apart and was instructing me to eat her cunt and finger her at the same time.

I was tonguing her hole and licking and sucking on her clit as best as I know how. She asked me to start to finger her with one finger and to go easy, because she was a bit sore after the last time. It was difficult to hold back from just going to town and cramming my finger in as far as I could get then to go. I told her that I was ready to make love to her if she wanted to first and then I could finish eating her after I finished making love.
She asked me to lay on my back and got on top grinding her hips back and forward as I rocked my hips to go in and out of her in short strokes. She was really getting off as her clit was rubbing against me and her excitement made it hard to keep from cumming. After a few more minutes we both came together in an explosive orgasm. We laid together for a couple of minutes just resting then she started kissing me again signaling she was not finished – what a change from before – she used to roll over and go to sleep.

I was laying there thinking about what had just happened and where it could possibly go. She leaned over to me and told me that she really loved me and was the happiest she had ever been. She said it was great to be with me and know that I would be supportive of her in experimenting with her sexuality since she was just learning to let go of all the inhibitions she had and really enjoy herself.

OhioCurious
03-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Enjoyed that a lot, especially the detail about each step the two of you went through!

frankjohnmoore
11-27-2009, 02:57 AM
that was very interesting, thanks

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Good story!