PDA

View Full Version : Brothers Birthday Party

stdlvr69
03-23-2009, 07:53 AM
My brother was having his birthday party at his cabin and all my brothers and sisters came with their spouses, but without any children at my sister’s request. I have four brothers and three sisters. The eight men were all out back throwing horseshoes and drinking beer and all the women were inside the cabin gabbing about everything. My sister is not always one to stay around if there are any stores within 15 miles, so at her suggestion all the women took off to go shopping – except my wife.

Now my wife is not anti-social or anything likes that, she just hates shopping and all the other women knew that from years gone by. So it was not unusual for her to say she did not want to go and nobody thought anything different. She came out with 2 six-packs and asked how the game was going. Dan and Mike said it was not going very well since they were both loosing against everyone. She stood around and watched for a while and threw a couple of shoes.

The guys were all a little loose from all the beer, so it was not long before someone made a sexual comment without thinking about her being there. She was a trooper and returned the comment just the same which put all of us back a little, because we were not expecting her to make a remark about the guys. Mark was taking a leak and did not go far enough out of sight and she made a comment about trying to hide. She said he seemed to have a big bladder and asked how far he could make it go.

Then suggested a competition to see who could piss the most and furthest she would be the judge. I was not sure about this and gave her a look and she only looked back with a grin and winked. So all the guys stood in line cocks in hand and when she said go everyone started to piss trying to go as far as they could. This only lasted a minute and then asked who had the biggest cock. Everyone looked at each other then at her – she said she had a tape measure and would check them out.

She got her sewing tape measure and a pen and paper to write the measurements down. She measured girth and length and references to hair and balls. When she was done she surprised everyone when she asked whose cock tasted the best and could cum the most. Since it was my brothers birthday she gave him a blowjob first until she had given all eight of us a blowjob and then said what is good for the gander is good for the goose and someone should eat her pussy and suck her tits and she got undressed and said that everyone would get a lick. We all took a turn eating her pussy.

Mike was the first one in line for some pussy and said he wanted to be first. EB said it was fine with her, but she had a better idea and Mike should let her get on top. When she was on top of him she had Dan come behind her and enter her bung-hole from behind. Then when he was ready she began to give one of the other guys a blow job. It was not long before we all had a turn at each hole she had. EB went in and took a long shower and went up for a nap.

The men all stood around throwing horseshoes and drinking beer and talking about how wild everything was when the rest of the women showed up from shopping. They made a couple of cheap remarks about us just hanging out drinking beer and throwing horseshoes. Nobody said a thing we all just looked at each other.

jaydanasara
05-29-2009, 09:27 PM
loved it would have like more detail

spuddster
06-02-2009, 02:24 PM
good story, but I agree with jaydansara, that detail seemed to be lacking