PDA

View Full Version : BloodLust part 2

tginsterblum
03-25-2009, 04:33 AM
With one quick thrust I buried my cock inside her wetness. We both groaned with pleasure. I paused for a moment, fearing I would climax to early. Sophie didn't like my decision, and she immediately began rocking back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her tight lips. "Oh yes," she groaned. "Fuck me, Master."

Her dirty talk always drove me wild, and I responded instantly. I leaned forward, placing my muscular chest against her bare back. I reached around and fondled her breast with one hand as I started to rhythmically thrust my cock into her. The room was filled with the soft slapping of flesh and our mutual grunting and moaning. Sophie was a noisy lover, and it always brought out a wilder side of me. I started fucking harder, burying my shaft deep inside her with each strong, quick thrust. She responded with more dirty talk, calling me her master and begging for me to fuck her harder. I obliged, and in a matter of minutes we were both in a frenzy. I could feel my balls rising as they prepared to unload for the second time. Sophie was equally close to another climax. "Fill me up," she pleaded, and that was all it took. I growled ferociously as my cock spasmed and I started to cum inside her. She responded almost immediately, and her felt her pussy milking my dick as she reached her own climax. I continued pumping for several seconds, spraying my every last drop. Finally, we collapsed in a heap. We kissed passionately for several minutes. We were both fatigued, and we knew that sunrise was near. We wrapped our naked bodies together and waited for sleep to come.

My eyes snapped open and instantly I was wide awake. An unexpected sound had brought me out of my trancelike sleep. The sarcophagus lid was closed, but I instinctively knew that the sun was still up. I felt a stirring next to me and knew that Sophie was awake as well. We both possessed the keen senses of a predator, and we could tell that danger was nearby. I held my breath and listened carefully. I could hear the faint whisper of footsteps as they crossed the floor above us.

"Shit," Sophie whispered. "Someone's here!" I could hear the fright in her voice.

I knew there was no time to analyze the situation. I reacted without thinking. With one arm I pushed off the hundred pound lid of our dark bed as if it were a feather. I leaped out and onto the floor, then reached up to help Sophie. The candles had long since burned away and the room was still pitch black, but by powerful eyes took in every inch of her fine nude body. "Get dressed" I whispered. "Hurry." Sophie quickly found her skirt and blouse and put them on, leaving her torn underwear on the floor. I also dressed quickly, realizing it wouldn't take long for our visitor to find that hidden door that led to my secret lair.

When we both had our shoes on I grabbed Sophie's hand. "This way," I whispered. I led her to the back wall of the room and we ducked behind the black velvet drapes. I knelt down and removed the cover from a vent shaft that wasn't much broader than my shoulders. I helped Sophie into the opening and then followed her, pausing only long enough to close the grate behind me. My heart was pounding in my chest as I tried not to think what would happen if we were caught. It's a popular belief that vampires can be destroyed by day light. That school of thought was completely incorrect, and our visitor would no doubt be aware of that. He would also undoubtedly know that we are weakest during midday, and that I would be unable to defend myself if outnumbered by mortals. Therefore, it was important to escape in a hurry.

I could tell Sophie was equally frightened as she wiggled along on her belly. After about 15 feet the shaft ended, and we found ourselves in a small room. "I built this right after I moved in," I explained to Sophie. "I have an escape route in all my homes. This is the first time I've ever had to use one."

Sophie nodded at my explanation but said nothing. Her body was trembling, and it was obvious she was in a state of shock. I wrapped an arm around her. "Come, my Love," I whispered. "We can't stop here." There was a door on the other side of the room and I directed Sophie through it. It opened into an old sewer main that was no longer used. We followed the tunnel for about 10 minutes before it came out beneath the street near a lake in the park. The sun was still shining brightly, and Sophie's first reaction was to retreat. I could feel the energy being drained from my body, but I took her hand and we both walked out into the day.

I kept my arm tight around Sophie as we crossed the park and started walking along the city sidewalk, back towards my townhouse. The sun hurt my eyes and I had to keep them squinted. Sophie was still a bit traumatized by our experience, and she was having trouble holding back her sobs. Everyone we passed seemed to be staring, but I didn't know if it was because her behavior, or the way her braless tits were jostling in the now dirt covered thin white blouse. About two blocks from the townhouse was the garage where I kept my car. I led Sophie to the large black Mercedes, and after making sure no one was around I opened the trunk. She climbed in and I closed the lid. I drove to a distant, secluded spot and parked. When I opened the trunk, I saw that Sophie was sound asleep, but her face was stained with vibrant red tears. I looked around to make sure no one was watching, and then I slipped into the trunk and closed it. In a matter of seconds, I was asleep.

The second time we woke was more natural than the first. My eyes opened gradually, and I knew that the last rays of light would be fading from the night sky. Sophie stirred next to me as I reached over and flicked the special switch that opened the trunk. It popped open and I glanced through the crack to make sure we were alone. I didn't see or here anyone, so I opened the hood fully and climbed out. Sophie followed. We got into the front and I started driving home.

We didn't speak for several moments. Sophie was the first to break the silence. "I was scared," she said. "No one has ever come so close to me in my sleep. I'm glad you were prepared. Has that happened before?"

"Never to me," I answered, "but I've heard stories. I knew it was wise to be prepared."

"I'm glad you were," she said. "I panicked. I didn't know what to do. If you hadn't be there I..." She paused without finishing the sentence. "Thank you for saving my life," she said in a small voice.

"I didn't do anything special," I answered. "You are strong Sophie, and even without me you would have survived."

"I'm not so sure," she said. "I've never been that frightened. Not as a mortal, and certainly not since the Change. You saved my live, Darien. You were the one who gave me life, and last night you prevented that life from ending. Thank you."

I started to argue again, but when I looked over I saw a single reddish tear rolling down her pale white cheek. She looked vulnerable, and somehow it made her even more attractive. I knew it would be best not to speak.

We continued on in silence until I pulled up to the curb in front of my townhouse. I knew that the intruders would be long gone. They would know that it would be foolish to be around after sunset, when I would be at full strength. I parked the car and we went to the door. Sophie stood behind me nervously. Neither of us knew what to expect.

I listened intently and sniffed the air as the door swung open. I knew immediately that the building was empty, and had been for a few hours. Sophie could also tell it was abandoned, and that seemed ease her nerves. We entered the foyer and closed the door behind us. I stepped into the sitting room and was shocked at what I saw. The room was exactly how I'd left it-nothing had been disturbed.

Sophie was equally surprised. "Nothing's been moved," she said. "Nothing's wrong. It's like no one was here." She smiled thinly. "Maybe it was just the landlord or something." She was much more relaxed now. The vivacious temptress that I was accustomed to had replaced the sullen girl from the car. Her elevated mood made me feel better, but I was still a bit on edge. Something didn't seem right.

Sophie's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Well," she said in her clipped English accent, "I'm filthy. I'm going to get cleaned up and put on some fresh clothes before dinner." She walked over to the grand stair case and paused with one hand on the ivory banister. She cocked her hip and smiled seductively. "Care to help me?" she asked with a wink. I stared at her and took in the way her red curls cascaded around her face and the way her ample, braless breasts pushed against the thin fabric of her blouse. I cast my suspicions aside.

"Right behind you, my Love" I said.

Sophie briskly climbed the stairs as I followed. She unbuttoned her blouse as she went and cast it over the banister. I gazed at the sensual white flesh of her back as I followed, casting my own shirt aside. I came to the top of the stairs just in time to see her shapely nude ass scurrying into a doorway. Her leather skirt was laying on the floor. I left my pants next to it and walked into the room I kept for Sophie. I maintained a room for Sophie in each of my homes, in case she ever visited. Like all of them, this one was filled with exquisite furniture, including a large bed that she had never slept in. The large walk in closet was filled with pretty things I had purchased for her, and there were several jewelry boxes on the dresser each stocked with magnificent pieces. I knew right away that this room had not been disturbed either. Even the large trunk filled with items I had pilfered from my victims remained in tact.

Across the room, the bathroom door stood open and the light was on. I caught a glimpse of Sophie's reflection in the mirror as she stepped into the shower. Seconds later I heard the water cut on. I could feel my cock stiffening as I rapidly crossed the room.

Sophie looked like a goddess standing stark naked beneath the hot water. Tendrils of steam wrapped themselves around her voluptuous body. The hot water flowed down her body in glistening streams. Little droplets were falling off her full breasts and erect nipples. Her red hair was two shades darker than normal, and the patch that surrounded her vagina looked very inviting. She held the bar of soap in my direction. "Want to lather me up?" she asked with a smile.

My cock was now at full mast. I stepped beneath the steaming water. Our lips met and we kissed passionately for several seconds. I eagerly fondled her hips and ass, then finally slipped my hands beneath her thighs, grazing the outer folds of her vagina. Sophie moaned softly in my ear and forced the bar of soap in my hand.

She turned and faced the streaming water and I stood behind her. I held her body tightly against my own, grooving my rock hard manhood in the crack of her ass. I took the soap and lathered up a wash rag, then I began to trace the rag along her clavicle. I slowly worked my way down her body with my hands. At the same time, I slowly rolled my hips, grinding my pulsing cock against her backside. Sophie seemed delighted as I lathered up each of her large breasts. I spent extra time rubbing the coarse rag against each of her large nipples.

Then I moved down, taking my time, slowly caressing her stomach with the soapy rag. Sophie closed her big green eyes and leaned her back onto my shoulder. I worked the rag over her hips, and each of her thighs. It moved in a circular motion, slowly moving closer and closer to that thick patch of red hair. Finally, I started to graze her clit. Sophie gasped as I rubbed it repeatedly. I hit the spot again and again, gently rubbing the outer lips of her pussy between each touch. My fingers started working their way inside her hot womanhood. Involuntarily, she started to buck her hips, forcing my fingers and the wash rag deeper inside. Sophie began gasping for breath as I finger fucked her. I entered her harder and faster, and suddenly her knees started to buckle. The room was filled with the sound of her ecstasy as she climaxed.

She turned and kissed me when it was over, and immediately dropped to her knees. I was already extremely excited from rubbing against her ass. Sophie kissed my swollen head gently as she soaped her palm. She wrapped her tiny hand around my erection and started pumping it roughly while she flicked at my penis opening with her tongue. I ejaculated almost immediately, spraying my juice into her mouth. Sophie stood up and we continued to kiss softly while we cleaned up for real.

Moments later I laid naked on the bed as Sophie got dressed. Already, I could feel my cock stiffening again as I watched her glide about the room. She stood in front of the large dresser, rummaging in the drawers. She seemed satisfied when she pulled out a lacy black thong and matching bra. She slipped them on along with a black garter belt and hose. The dark material was in sharp contrast to her pale flesh and fiery red hair. I was very aroused. As she stood in front of the closet choosing a dress I stepped up behind her. I ran one hand down her thigh and cupped a breast with the other. I pressed my erection into the small of her back.

"Let make love, my dear," I whispered.

She reached back and took my cock in her hand. "I would love to," she answered. "But lets do it after. It's so much better after the kill." She gave my dick a little squeeze and then released it.

I stepped back, a little disappointed, but eager to oblige. "Okay, my love," I said. "I'll be downstairs. Watching you dress is agony, and I'll be forced to ravage your body if I stay here."

I left the room and descended the stairs. Moonlight shone through the large windows and illuminated my hard, nude body as I entered the main room. I paced about as I waited for Sophie. My erection was still standing out before me like a divining rod as I entered the kitchen. Every thing seemed to be undisturbed. The refrigerator and cabinets were barren, and the oven was sterile. Then I noticed something wrong. The cellar door was slightly ajar. Sophie entered the kitchen just as I cast the door open. She looked stunning in a short green velvet dress, but I hardly noticed. I stared down the cellar stairs. At the bottom of the staircase was a small room with gray stone walls. On the back wall there was a door that was normally well concealed. That door stood open now.

My erection quickly fell limp and my heart pounded in my chest as I took off down the down the stairs and through the open passageway. I could hear Sophie's heels clicking behind me on the stairs as I descended to my resting place. I found the small room dark, as always, but my night vision was excellent. What I saw made me cry out in horror.

"Darien!" Sophie called from behind me. "What is...?" She stopped in the middle of her questions when she entered the room. She tried to speak, but her words only came out as a whimper. I stood there naked at the room's entrance as I gazed at what had once been my most prized possession. I felt a single tear running down my cheek. I was filled with a mixture of rage and despair. Behind me, Sophie was grasping the wall to keep from falling down. Her whimper had been replaced with shocked silence.

What had once been my mighty sarcophagus was now only a pile of rubble. The wood was shattered, as if by an axe. The mattress had been torn about, and all the red satin material was now in shreds. It looked as if it had been pulverized by an entire army of men. I started trembling as I stood staring, and finally I released a loud, guttural growl. The growl of an angry animal that had been prodded a few too many times. I stepped up to what had once been a great piece or art. Laying among the remnants of my birthplace was a small shred of paper. On it was a simple note.

"Next time you'll be in it, devil. - J.T."

Suddenly I was overtaken with rage. I snarled in disbelief and tossed the note aside. Sophie went to pick it up as I stormed up the stairs. I only stopped long enough to grab some clothes before heading out into the night to vent my frustrations. I stormed down the streets towards the bad part of town. Within minutes I found a young prostitute, coaxed her into a dark alley and fucked her. It was rough and quick and in a manner of seconds I exploded inside her. Then I fed on the divine red nectar that pumped through her veins. Both the sex and the kill were lackluster, but it helped to calm my mind so I could think rationally. I took all the cash she had on her and walked away. I spent the next few hours wandering around aimlessly, and thinking. By the time I went home, a plan was staring to take shape.

I found Sophie sitting in the corner of the dark living room. I could tell she had fed, but it seemed like she had been waiting for me for quite a while. I sat down across the room and stared at her. No one spoke for several minutes.

"Was it who I think?" she finally asked.

"Jeremiah Thornbird," I answered. "Do you know who that is?"

"Yes," she said with a nod. I suspected she would. The preacher turned hunter had become quite a legend among our kind.

"It will never happen again," I said sternly. "His days are numbered now."

"Do you plan to kill him?" she asked quietly.

"Yes."

"But you can't," she protested. "Killing a hunter isn't allowed. Someone will come for you." The someone she referred to was one of our peers. There was an unwritten rule against killing a hunter. Most of them were religious zealots who spent their time trying to convince the world that we existed. They wrote books, handed out pamphlets and appeared on low budget talk shows. Society thought they were crazy. It was a rule that none of them should be harmed because it might draw attention and cause people to believe them. Killing a hunter was only acceptable if your life was in immediate danger.

"Let them come," I said in response to Sophie's statement. "That casket meant more to me than anything I've ever owned. He'll pay for what he's done."

Sophie jumped out of her chair and crossed the room. She knelt in front of me and placed her hands on mine. "Please Darien," she pleaded. "This is madness. They'll kill you."

I shook my hands free and stood up, pushing her aside. "Please," she called to me. "You can't do this." I started to walk away and she followed. "What if," she stammered. "What if you could do something to hurt him the way he did you?"

"How?" I growled. "He has nothing that means that much."

"He has a daughter," she said. "A daughter that he cherishes more than anything."

I stopped and turned to face her. "What?" I demanded. "How do you know this?"

"Mortimer told me," she said. Mortimer was one of the few of our kind that I socialized with regularly. I liked him, but I still felt a twinge of jealousy when I thought about him spending time alone with Sophie. She continued talking. "Mortimer said he had a daughter that was born just before his wife was killed by Alana." It was widely known that the enigmatic Alana had killed the preachers wife when he was a young man. Almost eighteen years had passed since it happened. "He adores her, and she lives here in Atlanta. You want revenge? Kill her."

I stood silently as I thought her idea through. "That's brilliant," I said finally. "He'll never expect that. It will be much easier. We could kill her before the end of the week."

Sophie put a hand on my shoulder. "Not 'we'", she said. "You. I can't stay here. I'm leaving tonight. I'm too scared. I have to get a way from all of this."

I took a step back. "What?" I said. "You just got here, and now you're leaving, when I need you most. I want to be with you, Sophie."