PDA

View Full Version : BloodLust final part

tginsterblum
03-25-2009, 04:35 AM
I stood up and cast open the hidden doorway and walked down the passage. Rosemary followed. We entered my secret chamber, which was not filled by a large ornate metal casket which Mr. Tiller had procured for me earlier. The outside was black, and the inside was the same blood red. When Rosemary saw it her eyes widened.

"My father isn't crazy, is he?" she asked.

"No," I said smiling, revealing my sharp killing teeth for the first time.

She just nodded. I expected to sense the rising fear that most victims had once they realized what I really was, but there was none. She seemed to just accept her fate.

I led her to the casket and pressed my nude body against her. I cupped one full breast in my hand and leaned down and sucked the nipple. I grazed it slightly with my teeth and she moaned with both surprise and delight. A thin line of blood was forming, and I lapped it eagerly. Then I swept my arms around Rosemary and lifted her up, placing her in my new bed. I followed quickly.

The cool red satin felt good against my naked body, but not as good as Rosemary's hot flesh. I pressed my body against hers, eager to begin, unwilling to wait any longer. I touched the outer folds of her vagina and felt the warm moisture. She gasped in response. I knew she was ready. I rolled my victim onto her back. In one swift move I mounted and penetrated her, sinking my cock all the way inside her hot pussy.

She gasped harshly as her hymen broke under the force of my dick. She was incredibly tight, and I couldn't restrain myself. I slid my cock in and out rapidly as Rosemary gasped for breath beneath me. For a minute she seemed lost, but surprisingly, she started to move with me. Her body began moving in rhythm with my own. She moved lithely beneath me. Just like with dick sucking, she seemed to be a natural. She was moaning and panting hungrily in my ear.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "Fuck me."

I could only obey her request. The sensation of being inside her was unbelievable. Her pussy seemed hotter and tighter than any I had ever been in. Her movement seemed more fluid and perfect than anyone I could think of, including Sophie. Within a matter of seconds she was screaming out her orgasm, and that's all it took to push me over the edge. For the second time that night I unloaded inside Rosemary. This time she was fully prepared. Unlike her mouth, her pussy seemed to crave my juices. I could feel it clenching my cock.

As my climax took place I leaned in close and buried my teeth in her jugular. Her muscles tightened, but still I felt no fear. In fact, her hips kept moving, grinding into me, desperately hoping for another orgasm even as I drained her life. Her heartbeat was starting to slow as the end approached, when suddenly it increased rapidly for a second. I knew that she had just managed one last orgasm. I withdrew my grip on her and leaned back. Her eyes were glazing over, and her breath was coming in short bursts.

Suddenly I realized that I couldn't let her die. It would be years before I found somewhat with so much sexual desire and talent again. Quickly, I bit my own wrist, allowing the gorgeous red nectar to spill out. I placed it to Rosemary's lips, smearing her mouth with the life-giving fluid. At first nothing happened, but gradually she began to lick the nectar. Then she started to suck. As she drank from my I felt my penis growing stiff again. I was still inside her vagina, and now I started moving my hips once more, making love to her another time.

For the second time in a span of a few days I was awakened unnaturally. This time there was no danger though. It was just caused by the stirring of someone I was unaccustomed to laying next to me. I gazed over at my new lover. Even though the casket was closed I could see her perfectly. I knew she could also see me. I rolled over and caressed her soft breast. Her hand instinctively went to my cock. We had a busy night ahead of us, but there was plenty of time. First we would make love, and then I would teach her to feed. Finally, we would pay a visit to her father. I had a feeling he was in for quite a surprise. He had destroyed my most cherished possession, but I couldn't help feeling that I was the one that had come out on top. I rolled on top of Rosemary and the first night of her new life began the same way her old one had ended. I knew our future together was something to look forward to.