PDA

View Full Version : We both love her being looked at

must66
03-26-2009, 08:31 AM
:icon121:My wife had gone to bed early after we had been playing around making each other horny. There were a few things I needed to finish before I could go to bed.

Just thinking about us fooling around earlier was making my cock hard. I went to our bedroom and I could see my wife fast asleep. A small light was letting me see her nice butt through the sheets. When we were playing around and the two of us were good and hot I started telling her how much it turned me on whenever she would show herself off. She said, she liked doing it and loved what it did to me.

Our neighbor was an older fellow who only moved in a few months ago and his bedroom was rite across from ours. My head started working and I thought what a great time to maybe let him have a look at Debbie's nice body. I opened the blinds of the window and saw that his light was on. I stripped to my shorts and moved to the end of the bed. From where I was I could see his window through the glass of a picture hanging above our bed.

On my knees I began rubbing Debbie's back and butt. I was also slowly sliding the sheet down as I rubbed. Debbie had on one of those shinny tops and matching short shorts. In no time I had the sheet on the floor. The shorts she had on had large leg holes and I could see her beautiful pussy through them.

I glanced at the picture and saw Tom looking just as he turned out his light. I am sure so we could not see him. Knowing he was watching made my cock jump in my shorts. My hands went under her top and pushed it up as far as I could without her raising her body. My hand went back down and over her butt and down her legs.

Debbie began to moan a bit, then in a sleepy voice she said, that feels so good baby. Both hands on one leg I was lightly moving them higher and higher. Another moan came out and she spread her leg farther apart. I didn’t want to spoil Tom’s view so I took one hand off and ran the other one under the leg hole to her bare cheek and rubbed in circles.

I laid down beside her while still rubbing her butt. Putting my mouth close to her ear I whispered, your skin is so soft and nice. Uuummmm, and your hand feels so good, was her answer. I love your nice round ass, it looks so good. Unbutton your top so I can do your back, I told her. She undid the only one button that held the top together. I pulled it so the front of her top came out from underneath her. I could see the roundness of her 34 C tits showing from the side.

I ran my hand all around her butt cheeks then moved very lightly between her legs. My finger ran across her rear door then slid along her slit. Oh Jimmy, that’s nice, she whispered. Her pussy was already good and moist as I came back across it. I wish you would ware these shorts a lot more often, I said. I bet you do, you pervert, she answered. You would drive guys crazy trying to get a good look at your cunt, I know you would drive me nuts.

You would like them to look at your wife’s cunt, wouldn’t you honey, Debbie said in a sexy voice. You know I would love it, I said. Rub me a little more and I will tell you something. I slid my finger until it found her clit and worked my finger around and over it.

Oh Jimmy, I’d like them looking at my cunt, knowing what they would like to do to it. You mean like this, I said as I pushed two fingers inside her. God yes, just like that baby.

I’m going to take your shorts off and would you spread those legs wide for me? I’d love to honey so you can tell me if you like the way my cunt looks. I stood at the foot of the bed and looked at the reflection through the glass. There was just enough light from outside that I could see Tom standing at his window. I pulled Debbie’s shorts off and she spread her legs nice and wide for me.

Back on the bed I started kissing her butt cheeks, but I was kissing from the top as to not spoil Tom view. I let my tongue slide between her cheeks and down until it slipped into her love tunnel. I only pushed it in and out a few times and licked her clit a couple of more times.

Again, I got down beside her with my lips close to her ear. Why did you stop, she asked? I didn’t want to ruin his view, I said. What are you talking about, she said? Our neighbor Tom has been watching us since I came into the bedroom, I told her. She started to get up but I held her down. She did close her legs though.

I put my hand on her butt and began rubbing again. I started to whisper to her with my lips against her ear, he was just getting a nice look at your pussy honey. I put my hand between her legs and started stroking her. I am sure he was thinking that was the best cunt he has ever seen. Looking at you I bet he was getting into jacking off.

God Jimmy, your turning me on. Finger me please, finger fuck my cunt while Tom watches. Debbie’s legs sprang wide open again. You love Tom looking at me, don’t you? Do you want him to touch me baby. Would you like to see some stranger putting his hands all over your wife’s cunt, even finger fuck her? Does that get you hot baby?

I rolled her over on her back and placed my lips to hers and we kissed with more passion than I thought was possible. She was rubbing her tits as I finger fucked her with her legs spread wide.

We played with each other for a while then Debbie got on top of me facing the window and slowly pumped up and down on my stiff cock giving old Tom a show I am sure he has never had. At the end she took my cock out and held it so I came all over her face. Fuck, what a woman, I love my wife!

PS: Later we talked about how we would feel if someone did touch her and then if someone even fucked her.

Some how I think that old Tom just might be one lucky mother fu@#%^

davesmistress
03-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the new addition

treena
03-28-2009, 10:19 PM
would love to see you continue this with Tom :-)

Stewie220
03-29-2009, 12:02 AM
good story can't wait to hear more

Curious55033
04-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Cum onTom!!

OldHorny
04-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Cant wait for the second half that old neighboir is one lucky guy !!!!!!!!!!!!

innoeh
05-03-2009, 02:45 PM
very interesting story

hogetter
12-31-2011, 09:43 PM
nice

baapji
12-03-2013, 03:15 AM
So nice! thanks for sharing its so attractive story, wow!