PDA

View Full Version : Jason's Journey

c_dunlevy
03-26-2009, 10:46 PM
This is my first post on the forum side of the site and my second post total. Please feel free to comment and suggest things. I will warn you, there isn’t really much in the way of “sex” in the first couple chapters. Just set up for the story. I’m hoping it will turn into a series.

Chapter 1

Jason always hated the bar scene. He would come in, sit at the bar, drink for awhile, and go home unsatisfied. He never met any girls like it happened in the movies. In fact he had never had a one night stand in his entire 23 years of living. It wasn’t that he wasn’t handsome, he was a pretty good looking guy. He even had pretty good style. He was just missing something that he could never really put his finger on.

“Want another round?” asked the bartender.

“No that’s ok, I’m trying to pace myself.” responded Jason. He never liked to get drunk alone at a bar. He always felt like a creep.

“Well the lady down there at the end of the bar wants to buy you a drink. And by the look of her, I would take it.”

The bartender was right. This girl was amazing. She was probably 5’-5”, but with the heels she had on, it made her look like a giant. But she was a giant with legs that seemed to never end and an ass that most women would kill for. I must be dreaming, thought Jason. There is no way a girl this good looking is approaching me.

Jason scanned the area for hidden cameramen. There had to be some elaborate joke being played on him.

Sure enough, the woman got up from her chair and walked straight over to Jason.

“Hi, my name is Elaina.” said the girl. “What is your name?”

“Jay…. Jason.” he stuttered. “Can I ask why you bought me a drink? Half the guys in this bar are wondering why they aren’t the ones buying you a drink right now, myself included.”

“Contrary to popular belief, not all hot girls are complete stuck up snobs who only go after guys who are as good looking as they are. I bought you a drink because you were alone and you seemed like the kinda guy who shouldn’t be.”

“Well I appreciate it I guess. Would you like to have a seat?” asked Jason.

The next hour or so went by in a blur of time and conversation. Jason was amazed at how everything he seemed to bring up, no matter how obtuse, she knew exactly what he was talking about and seemed genuinely interested in what he was saying. This was all definitely too weird. And what came next just took it to another level.

“Hey its getting late, do you wanna get outta here? Maybe come back to my place for a night cap?” asked Elaina.

“Um, sure.” said Jason, not really knowing how to react to the blatent offer to further this little exchange along.

“We can just take my car, its parked pretty close.” she said.

Jason paid his tab and followed Elaina out of the bar, trying to ignore the stares of the men as he passed. They went outside and walked about a half of a block before coming to a beautiful Purple Lamborgini Marcialago.

“You’re kidding me right? You want me to believe that this is your car?” asked Jason.

“Well you don’t have to believe it. But I have the keys and if you want to come home with me, then you are going to need to get in.” she shot back.
Jason got in and the ride to Elaina’s home was pretty uneventful. They talked a little more. She told him that she was a doctor who practiced plastic surgery. She told him about some of her more famous clients and before he knew it they were at her home, if you could call it that. It was more like a mansion.

She led them inside and into the living room. He sat down on the wonderfully comfortable couch and thought about how easy it would be to fall asleep if there wasn’t a beautiful woman in the other room making him a drink.

She came out with two martinis. He didn’t really care for martinis but he didn’t want to disappoint his host, so he downed it in a few gulps.

“A little thirsty are we?” asked Elaina.

“Sorry, I just lost my buzz as we drove over here, so I figured I would try and catch up.” he said.

“Well don’t drink too quickly, I don’t want you passing out on me. I am going to need you at full mast a little later. I have quite a bit planned for you.” she said.

Those last words made Jason a little unsettled. There was something about the way she said “planned for you” that made him a little uneasy. He hoped she wasn’t too much of a freak. He wasn’t too adventurous in the bedroom.

Just as he started to think about the things he hoped she wouldn’t try, he began to feel light headed.

“Where is your bathroom? I need to go splash my face a little and freshen up.”

“Up the stairs, down the hall and it is the second door on the right.” said Elaina.

He would never see the bathroom. Just as he got up and took two steps the room started to close in on him. The blackness slowly started to close in around him and the room began to get smaller. Just before he hit the floor he could swear he heard the voice of someone else. But he would never get to find that out.

Chapter 2

Jason woke up to a bright medical examiner’s light shining in his face. His whole body ached all over and he couldn’t move anything below his neck. There were at least two people in the room with him but he wasn’t sure past that. He was trying his best to clear his senses when he looked down and was faced with a horrible realization.

He had tits.

That’s all for now, I will write more soon after I get comments/suggestions from readers. Thanks!

April
03-26-2009, 11:04 PM
It just goes to show that the saying is true… “if an offer is too good to refuse…” I think at some time a few people have woken up with something they never had before after a night out on the town ;)

Great start to your story, it’s well written and set out, looking forward to hear what else Jason may have woken up with.

:wave: Welcome to SSP.

stargazer
03-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Sounds like a journey of a life time can`t wait.
I also wrote a story something like this called War Whore check it out if you want

davesmistress
03-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the addition

c_dunlevy
03-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Here is the rest of chapter 2 and all of chapter 3.

"Jason, are you awake? Can you understand what I'm saying Jason?" asked Elaina.

"Ye..yeaaa." replied Jason.

"Good, because what I'm about to tell you will probably answer most of the questions that you have for me. First of all, you are still in my mansion. You are just in the basement quarters. I have converted the basement into my testing facility. I assure you, you will be very well cared for down here. I am not here to torture you or inflict any unneeded pain upon you. I have no need to worry that you will go to the police about the alterations that I have made to your body. There is no possible way you will be able to claim that you are the now legally deceased Jason Burton. I have had you declared missing and then furnished the police with a charred body of "your remains". Your family even cooperated by coming to identify the body. Your favorite class ring and watch were pretty convincing. As was your Honda that they found the body in."

"What the FUCK? How the hell do you think you can do this shit to me? I will get back at you. I can't believe my family thinks I'm dead now!" replied Jason, in a frenzy.

"I expected that you would be a little angry at first. Which is why I took the liberty of putting a serum into your IV. You have control over your head and neck for now. But the rest of your body is effectively paralyzed. In time, when you calm down and become more cooperative, I will allow you to have full control of your body again. For now I will inform you about some of the changes to your body." said Elaina.

"For starters, you are a full and complete woman now. You have a vagina and a clitoris and as you first noticed, you have breast implants. Although I didn't have to implant large breasts because with the hormone treatments I have been administering you should fill out quite nicely. As you will notice, your breasts are currently a C cup. Although they will fill out to a D when they are fully grown. You probably don't realize that you have been out of it for quite some time now. Its been about 2 months since you came back to my mansion with me. It has been about a month and a half since completion of your surgeries. Your new name is Jasmine and you will be referred to as that name for the rest of your natural life. If you are wondering how your DNA is different. I have given you a bone marrow transplant. The "unfortunate" woman who donated that transplant to you was disposed of after I completed your proceedure. Now I know all of this is a lot to take in at once, so I will let you rest for a while. My assistants will be coming in to access your situation and how calm you are. Eventually we will take you off the IV at the appropriate time."

Jasmine sat in stunned silence. She couldn't believe all of this was happening, had happened! There were so many emotions running through her head. And slowly she began to weep. Not a sobbing cry. Just a quiet whimper of dispair.

"Oh yes I forgot. With the overflow of estrogen in your system, you will be quite emotional for the first few weeks until you get adjusted to the hormone levels in your body." said Elaina.

Chapter 3

For the next few weeks, things were a blur of activity. Jasmine was rarely alone in her room. She didn't know how rich Elaina was, but the woman seemed to have an endless supply of assistants coming in and out checking this, testing that, and constantly poking and proding at Jasmine. She particularly enjoyed the sessions of fingering that they performed on her. Elaina told her that it was to make sure that the vagina adjusted to bigger and bigger sizes of dicks that would be fucking her.

Eventually Elaina released her hold on Jasmine and allowed her to roam freely around the compound in the basement of her mansion. She was never allowed upstairs. But she was allowed to stretch her legs a little. Jasmine and Elaina began to get closer with one another and the weeks passed. Jasmine took the time they had together to become more and more informed about her own body and about all of the ways she would need to act more like a lady and less like her former self.

"Elaina, what are you going to do with me when you are done with me down here?" asked Jasmine.

"Thats very simple. You will live with me upstairs when I see that you are ready. You will go back into the same career that you had before your sex change. You will live life normally. But anytime you want to have sex with someone, you will need to bring them back here. I have set up cameras in every area of this house. I want to document all of your life. I want to see how it is for a man to live life truly and completely in a woman's shoes. I have installed a micro computer in the top of your skull. You don't realize it yet, but anytime you experience emotions of any sort, all of the information will be sent to my computer network for analysis. I want to know exactly how a males mind processes the things that a woman goes through."

"Are there any restrictions other then that?"

"If you choose to have sex with women, that is fine with me. I only ask that you have sex with equally as many men. I want to get the full gammit of feelings and emotions. And lets face it, women don't have cocks so you'll need a guy for that." replied Elaina.

Elaina walked out of the room and paused as she shut the light in Jasmine's room out. "Tomorrow we take you out for a text drive."