PDA

View Full Version : First Threesome

stdlvr69
03-28-2009, 08:07 AM
I had always had a fantasy about having another man join me in having sex with my wife. I had never talked to her about it and one day out of the blue we were sitting around talking and I asked if she had ever regretted never had sex before she was married and never known what it was like to be with another man. She said no and the subject was dropped.

We were out at one of our favorite restaurants having dinner when a friend came in and looked around for a table. The place was really busy and it looked like the hostess was telling him it was going to be a while before he got seated and like he was going to leave. Amelia noticed him and asked why I did not invite him to join us for dinner. I waved over at him from the table and he noticed us and I flagged him over.

Gerry had to sit in the booth next to Amelia because the booths were on the small side and I was sitting opposite Amelia. Gerry smiled at me and asked how things were going and thanked us for letting him join us for dinner. Gerry gave Amelia a hug and complimented her on good she looked.

The waitress took our orders and we continued with some small talk. I excused myself from the table and went out to the car and brought in two bottles of Amelia’s favorite wine. I filled Amelia’s glass to the top and Gerry’s glass almost full and mine only half full. I knew they were busy talking and not really paying much attention to me, so when I mentioned to Amelia that she was behind in drinking her wine she looked at the glasses and smiled. After she took a long drink of her wine she said maybe I was drinking too much. I looked at Gerry and said he had about the same amount in his glass and maybe he was drinking too much too. We all laughed and said that was typical and took another drink.

I refilled the glasses as we were served our appetizers and continued the conversation. Amelia was having a good time and this time I had Gerry refill the glasses and had motioned for him to fill hers up to the top and leave mine only half full since I was driving. Gerry looked at Amelia and told her bottoms up as he was holding the bottle ready to pour.

We opened the second bottle of wine as dinner was served and again Amelia got the full glass. Gerry was busy making sure Amelia always had a full glass. By the time we were finished with dinner she was feeling pretty good. I got up and got another bottle of wine and we opened it and had dessert. Amelia had most of the bottle of wine and mentioned it was getting hot in the restaurant.

Gerry excused himself to go the restroom and while he was gone I suggested Amelia go and take of her bra and undershirt. I said if she was hot she did not need to keep the sweater on either. Amelia said she had to wear the sweater going to and from the restroom. I smiled and said ok. Amelia left and I refilled her glass and Gerry’s and poured a little water in mine.

Gerry returned a minute later and a few minutes later Amelia returned and sat next to me. When she took off her sweater I knew Gerry could see everything she had on the top. I looked and could see her nipples sticking out. I smiled at Gerry and he smiled back. I slipped a hand under the table and ran my hand up her leg. I slid my hand under her skirt and I could tell she took off the slip and her panties. I slipped a finger over her clit and gave it a little rub and moved down her slit. She let out a little gasp when I did and Gerry smiled a little more as he looked at me.

Gerry continued the conversation and mentioned he was a little hot and asked Amelia if she minded if he unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt. Amelia smiled and said why not. Gerry smiled and undid the buttons on his shirt.

I was still fingering her slit and she was trying to concentrate on the conversation with Gerry. Amelia began to fan herself and said she was really feeling hot and maybe they should pay the bill and leave. I looked at Gerry and asked if he was ready to go and he said when we were ready to go he would leave but would stay as long as we were staying since he had no other place to go.

Amelia sat there for another minute fanning herself. Gerry said if she was still hot she could always unbutton a couple of buttons on her blouse. Amelia looked at Gerry and then to me and said yea I guess you guys would really like that now wouldn’t you. I gave her a little more pressure on her clit and said yes we would like that. Amelia looked at me and then at Gerry and said with a smile if she was going to unbutton it then she might as well take it off but not there in the restaurant.

Gerry smiled and said I would like to see that too, without really thinking that he was inviting himself along. Amelia smiled and said lets go then. Gerry paid the bill and left the tip and we all drove to the cabin we had a few miles away.

I was busy fingering Amelia and playing with her tits as we drove. I could tell from her wetness that she was really excited. By the time that we got to the cabin I had the front of her shirt open and her skirt up around her waist. We got out of the car and went into the cabin. I got some more wine and started a fire in the fireplace. Gerry opened another bottle of wine and poured each of us a glass of wine.

Amelia finished her wine a bit faster than she normally did and I think it was on purpose. Gerry was quick to refill her glass and poured a little in his and a little in mine. I cut the lights down low and put on some easy listening music I knew she like that she liked when she was in the mood to play around sexually.

Amelia looked at me with a questioning look like she wanted to ask me a question. I sort of knew what she wanted to ask and I told her she was in charge and to go as fast and as far as she wanted to go. Amelia smiled back at me and then looked at Gerry for a while and mentioned to Gerry that he might want to bring in some wood from the pile outside the back door.

Gerry got up and went out the door and loaded up the wood cart. While he was loading up the cart Amelia asked if I really was okay with the way things were going because she was really feeling hot and sexy and said that she was more than a little drunk. I kissed her and said she was in charge and I would live with how things turned out.

Gerry came in and stoked the fire a bit more and asked Amelia if it was okay. Amelia smiled and said it was fine and said she wanted to dance. Gerry was a bit quick responding and said holding his hand out that he was ready to dance with her.

Gerry and Amelia danced together a couple of faster tempo dances and while she was dancing her blouse opened and you could clearly see her breast as she moved since she had never buttoned it up. When they were slow dancing she let her shirt fall to the floor as Gerry was rubbing her back purposefully trying to get it to slide down on her shoulders. I leaned over and picked it up and watched them dance.

I waited for a while as they danced and then I got up and cut in. I danced slowly with Amelia whispering that I knew she was horny and so was Gerry. Amelia responded by rubbing her body closer to mine and giving me a low moan in the back of her throat as we danced. I told her I was going to undo her skirt so she would soon be dancing nude.

Amelia did not say anything when I told her what I was going to do and the only response I got was her putting her head on my shoulder and holding onto my back. I unbuttoned the skirt and then began unzipping the zipper as we danced and she responded by moving back so the skirt would fall to the ground.

Amelia and I danced for a few more minutes and after the music changed songs he announced he was cutting in - - if it was ok. I backed off and let him take my place. Gerry had taken off his shirt and pants and was dancing in his underwear. I stripped out of my clothes as they danced and moved some of the furniture around so we would have more open space in front of the fire. Amelia had a look on her face I had not seen before. She had the look of being sexually excited and at the same time a worried look. I was also feeling very excited and at the same time my insides were wrenching like never before. If this was going to stop it had to be now.

Amelia made the next move as she lowered her had to Gerry’s hard cock bulging out of his tight underwear. Gerry responded quickly by moving his hand up to her breast and kissing her neck as she rubbed his cock. Amelia looked at me as she pulled Gerry’s cock free and began stroking it.

Gerry quickly began working his way from her neck to her nipples as he licked and sucked on them working his way down to her wet pussy. Gerry pulled her to the floor and began eating her pussy and working his fingers in and out of her hot wet hole as he sucked on her clit.

I moved down to the floor and began sucking and playing with her nipples as Gerry was busy eating her pussy. Amelia was moaning and saying that it was not fair she was on fire. I moved a little so she could suck my cock as Gerry was eating and fingering her pussy.

Amelia had my cock all the way in her mouth when Gerry slipped his cock in her pussy and began pounding away at her pussy like there was no tomorrow. It did not take long for everyone to cum. We all laid there together on the floor for a few minutes resting. I leaned over and Kissed Amelia and told her I loved her and that it was great.

Amelia kissed me back and reached down and began playing with my cock and after a minute or two she had me hard again and ready for more action. Normally after I came I was finished for a while before I could get hard again, but I was still very excited about everything.

I rolled on my back and got Amelia to get on top of me and Gerry began licking and sucking her nipples as she rocked back and forth on my cock. Gerry stood up so she could suck his cock as she rode my hard cock. I could see Gerry working his cock faster and faster into her mouth. I knew from the way Amelia’s pussy was getting wetter and wetter and feeling it gripping my cock harder and harder as I worked my cock in and out of her pussy that she was on the verge of cumming again.

Gerry was the first to start cumming and then Amelia started to cum even hard than she was cumming already and then I began to cum a few second later. We laid on the floor for a while longer and after a few minutes Amelia got up and got her robe on and went into the kitchen.

I got my robe on and Gerry got dressed and thanked us immensely for such a great time. Gerry mentioned that I had to be the luckiest guy he knew to have such a hot wife. Gerry thanked Amelia again and told her she was fantastic. I mentioned to Gerry about secrecy and he said he knew what I was saying and then I mentioned he may be invited back, but he had to keep the secret and never mention any names to anyone.

Amelia and I took a shower and went to bed. When we woke up in the morning I made love to her again and told her how luck I was to have her for my wife and how fantastic she was. Amelia kissed me and said she loved me.

Fivid
03-28-2009, 11:36 AM
Fantstic story, quite horny

Wanting More
04-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Very nice. Would love to read more of this trio

luvrof69
04-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Very hot! I can see myself in your story.

Will Lawson
04-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Yes, this is a hot post, well done

johnny1
04-15-2009, 08:49 AM
I hope my fantasy comes true like that one with my wife.

cynandmn
05-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Awesome story!

ddauber
05-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Great story. Sorta like my fantasy too.

cornut1
05-13-2009, 08:49 AM
Great story, you made me reminisced about my ex..

intangible
05-25-2009, 08:30 PM
Fantastic story!

king1ong
07-02-2009, 09:54 AM
great story

frankjohnmoore
10-19-2009, 02:37 AM
nice story, easy to read, thanks

brandon182
10-19-2009, 06:20 PM
very good read.

p1noy2
02-13-2011, 11:31 PM
nice story!!! thanks for your post!!!!

ryouez69
06-02-2011, 07:51 AM
Great story. Is there going to be a part 2?

megan
06-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Threesomes are great fun - one of my most unusual was with an old girlfriend and her husband. She and I had enjoyed having sex together well before she met him and after she did we didnt meet any more - she was happy with him. About six months later we met again accidently and she invited me over for a dinner the following Saturday evening and I accepted - her marriage was happy and I left it at that.
It was at the dinner she began to tell Bob, her husband, about the affair we had before they were married. I was surprised at the conversation and even more so when he said would you like to rekindle the flame some time. I was a little perplexed at his suggestion and before I could answer she said - "Oh Bob - I would love that so much - I have missed being with her". I was astounded , here she was agreeing to have sex with me again and in front of her husband. She looked me in the eye and said I am sure Bob and you would get along fine too - he is so good in bed - how about we go upstairs after coffee - Meg you would love him.
Needless to say after I got over the shock of this I had a three way affair with them both and I have to admit it was not only unexpected but also unbelievable with them both trying to impress each other with their performance with me. Both were experienced but not at three ways. I have to admit he was good and I thoroughly enjoyed the most unusal result to an evening I never expected would occur this way. He explained since they have married they have been true to each other but have missed their former lives. Jane explained what she proposed and he said he was agreeable.
I stayed the whole night and we had some amazing experiences - neither had been involved in a threesome before and I was the director until they both realised how and what happened and they then directed the operations. She said it blew her away to see me have oral sex and enjoy taking his cum and swallowing it. She had never seen that side of me before with a man. It was a wonderful experience with them both. Both had been aware of their pre marriage affairs but had never witnessed each other engaged in sex with anybody else before.
We met together a few times after that when she has arranged it. We always enjoy our times together. She was extremely happy wih the arrangement.
During her pregnancy he and I met regularly as she was having a few problems, and Bob asked Jane if I could make up for what she couldnt provide. She was always there and involved as far as she could be. Never at any time was there anything between Bob and I she was not aware of - or involved in.

mattffs
06-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Great Story, Nice little one to megan :)

Drake1965
06-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Nice story!!! I think that sometimes just a plain fucking is good for a relationship....

waita
07-15-2011, 05:36 AM
Great story

blue_swan
07-27-2011, 06:03 AM
Can't beat threesomes

loverproposal
08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
great :)