PDA

View Full Version : Twins, next door

must66
03-29-2009, 04:21 AM
My wife took care of the twins of our next door neighbor. The mother was a single woman and had two jobs so she could provide for the two sixteen year olds. It was like they were our own children. They were at our house more than their own. Both of the kids were striking looking, blond hair, blue eyes and very tan bodies. Jan, the daughter was a complete knock out.
Five foot five which most of the length was from her long legs. For only sixteen she had a young woman’s body. Thin waist, curve hips and what looked like a thirty two C cup breast. She also had the face of a young goddess. Mark was maybe two inches taller but had about the same build as his sister. They truly were twins. He was almost to pretty to be a boy.

I started to notice that my wife, Debbie seemed to be infatuated with Mark. She was always doing things for him and dressed kind of sexy when he was around. I don’t think he missed what was going on either. His eyes were glued to her perfect body always trying to get a look down her blouses or up her skirt when she would have one on. Of course I can’t say much as I kept trying to catch views of his sisters body whenever I could.

For twins they were close, but not as close as I thought they would have been. Both seemed to have their own friends and didn’t hang out with each other all the time. Jan liked to have friends over and hang out by the pool getting more tan than they already were. Mark would hang around in the house more and help Debbie out when her was there.

Debbie and I were very sexual people at one time. We enjoyed making love to each other and also love to just fuck each other. When we would fuck it was no restrictions. We talked about our lust, things that turned us on and things that made us horny. We did things that would please each other, no holds bared. She has a great body and love to show it off. She tells me that I also have a good body and like me to show mine of also. She hates for me to put on anything under whatever I have on, telling me that my cock looks good pressing against my slacks or shorts or whatever. She would tell me that woman liked to be teased as much as men do. Saying that catching a glimpse of a good looking cock made her wet like a guy seeing a woman’s body made him hard.

She really liked it when someone caught me touching her or even if someone saw us fucking each other. We both seemed to think the same as each other because for me there was nothing better than watching a guy lusting after her, even my friends. While we would be fucking she liked asking me nasty things like, wouldn’t you like to see this guy or that guy putting his big cock inside her or having someone in my family, like my father trying to get in her pants? She knew that drove me crazy and always made my cock grow as big as it would get. We both knew she was rite about most of men we knew would love to be between her leg, even my dad.

We really did enjoy teasing each other, turning the other one on with our actions and talk. But since she had been watching the twins things seemed to taper down a bit. Except that she was giving Mark so much attention. I think she was doing this hoping that I didn’t notice. I thought she was infatuated with this very pretty boy.

It was a Saturday morning. Jan was out by the pool, Mark was hanging out in the den after their mother had just dropped them off and I told Debbie I needed to go to Home Depot to pick up thing for the house. I was about a mile from the house when I couldn’t feel my wallet in my back pocket. I turned around and headed back to the house. The garage to our house was set away from the house in front. I parked in front of it and started to walk to the door at the side of the house. It was unlocked and I walked in.

I heard soft dance music coming from the den and looked through the service cut out into the den. Damn, there was Debbie looking hot. She must have changed cloths in the short time I was gone. She had on this half top that was very loose at the bottom and just did cover her fine tits. The shorts she had on were molded to her except the leg holes were very baggie and wide and on her feet was a pair of lace up sandals that laced up to her knees.

She was dusting off the furniture and Mark couldn’t take his eyes away from her. I knew she knew what she was doing and it was making me upset. She knew that I would love to watch her as she teased him. But for some reason she didn’t want me to know. Did she think I would be jealous because she had true feeling for this young kid? Even if she did it wouldn’t matter. After all I can’t control her emotions, plus I knew she would get over them anyway. What ever she wanted to do would have been fine with me because I was going to benefit from whatever happened anyway.

I stood where I was and just watched what might happen. Debbie was bent over dusting with her legs apart and even I could see those beautiful pussy lips of hers through the leg holes. Mark’s cock was growing by the second and pressing out against his shorts. Debbie bent over a bit more to polish the legs of the end table. Fuck, I was now getting hard as a rock as her half top bloused away from her body. Her full tits were in plain view for both Mark and myself. It looked as if her nipples were poking out a good half inch and also hard as rocks.

Debbie looked over her shoulder at Mark with a great smile on her face. The poor guy didn’t even notice she had caught him goggling at her. She moved her legs farther apart and pulled her top above her tits. Am I doing a good job Mark, she asked? Ah, um, Ah, what, he said? Am I doing a good job for you, she said again? I don’t, um, he said as she cut him off. Am I doing a good job for you, am I doing what you want me to do? You did want to look at me, didn’t you, she said in such a sexy voice? I have seen you trying look at my body and I want you to look. Now, is this what you like, she asked again? Yes, oh yes, you are so beautiful, he answered. Would you like me to show you more, she asked? Oh God yes, please.

Deb stood up and spun around. She slowly started walking towards him and as she did she held her top up so her nipples showed. Do you like what you see so far, is my body to old for such a young boy like yourself? Oh no Mrs. Johnson, it is perfect. I have just never seen anything as beautiful as you are.

Debbie was rite in front of him now and with a finger tip in her mouth she pushed her hips forward until the front of her shorts were touching his chin. Dropping her hands she grabs the opening of her leg holes and pulls them up showing her moist, trimmed pussy lips to him. Stick your tongue out baby. Lick me. Tease my clit, fuck me with that tongue.

As pissed off as I was my cock was still as hard as it has ever been. I had a hard time taking out of my pants. Once I had it out and stroked it a couple of times there was so much fluid coming from the head my hand slipped up and down it with ease. Here I was watching my wife control this young boy having him eat her cunt and squeeze her tits as I jacked off.

Before I came all over the place I managed to see Debbie suck his cock, almost making him cum in her mouth. See him tongue her back hole before she pulled his fat cock into her sloppy wet cunt and fuck her for a short time, cuming deep inside my wife love box.
I didn’t even clean up my mess, I just grabbed my wallet and left the same way I came in. Before leaving I took a last look back and thought I caught the sight of Jan looking in through one of the rear windows.

Driving to Home Depot I kept wondering what the fuck I was going to say or do about what went on. Why had she not told me she was going to do what she did? I thought she knew me better, or was it the excitement of fucking around on me? I was really hurt and I wanted to pay her back for that hurt. But what I really wanted to do was to get her in the bedroom, rip her cloths off and fuck the shit out of her as I told her I had seen everything.

Jan, Jan, maybe I could do her so Debbie can catch me not being true to her either.

Debbie, you fucking cunt, you could have done anything you wanted with my blessing, anything but what you did.

PS: I am sure there will be a follow up to this adventure. JimmyMy wife took care of the twins of our next door neighbor. The mother was a single woman and had two jobs so she could provide for the two sixteen year olds. It was like they were our own children. They were at our house more than their own. Both of the kids were striking looking, blond hair, blue eyes and very tan bodies. Jan, the daughter was a complete knock out.
Five foot five which most of the length was from her long legs. For only sixteen she had a young woman’s body. Thin waist, curve hips and what looked like a thirty two C cup breast. She also had the face of a young goddess. Mark was maybe two inches taller but had about the same build as his sister. They truly were twins. He was almost to pretty to be a boy.

I started to notice that my wife, Debbie seemed to be infatuated with Mark. She was always doing things for him and dressed kind of sexy when he was around. I don’t think he missed what was going on either. His eyes were glued to her perfect body always trying to get a look down her blouses or up her skirt when she would have one on. Of course I can’t say much as I kept trying to catch views of his sisters body whenever I could.

For twins they were close, but not as close as I thought they would have been. Both seemed to have their own friends and didn’t hang out with each other all the time. Jan liked to have friends over and hang out by the pool getting more tan than they already were. Mark would hang around in the house more and help Debbie out when her was there.

Debbie and I were very sexual people at one time. We enjoyed making love to each other and also love to just fuck each other. When we would fuck it was no restrictions. We talked about our lust, things that turned us on and things that made us horny. We did things that would please each other, no holds bared. She has a great body and love to show it off. She tells me that I also have a good body and like me to show mine of also. She hates for me to put on anything under whatever I have on, telling me that my cock looks good pressing against my slacks or shorts or whatever. She would tell me that woman liked to be teased as much as men do. Saying that catching a glimpse of a good looking cock made her wet like a guy seeing a woman’s body made him hard.

She really liked it when someone caught me touching her or even if someone saw us fucking each other. We both seemed to think the same as each other because for me there was nothing better than watching a guy lusting after her, even my friends. While we would be fucking she liked asking me nasty things like, wouldn’t you like to see this guy or that guy putting his big cock inside her or having someone in my family, like my father trying to get in her pants? She knew that drove me crazy and always made my cock grow as big as it would get. We both knew she was rite about most of men we knew would love to be between her leg, even my dad.

We really did enjoy teasing each other, turning the other one on with our actions and talk. But since she had been watching the twins things seemed to taper down a bit. Except that she was giving Mark so much attention. I think she was doing this hoping that I didn’t notice. I thought she was infatuated with this very pretty boy.

It was a Saturday morning. Jan was out by the pool, Mark was hanging out in the den after their mother had just dropped them off and I told Debbie I needed to go to Home Depot to pick up thing for the house. I was about a mile from the house when I couldn’t feel my wallet in my back pocket. I turned around and headed back to the house. The garage to our house was set away from the house in front. I parked in front of it and started to walk to the door at the side of the house. It was unlocked and I walked in.

I heard soft dance music coming from the den and looked through the service cut out into the den. Damn, there was Debbie looking hot. She must have changed cloths in the short time I was gone. She had on this half top that was very loose at the bottom and just did cover her fine tits. The shorts she had on were molded to her except the leg holes were very baggie and wide and on her feet was a pair of lace up sandals that laced up to her knees.

She was dusting off the furniture and Mark couldn’t take his eyes away from her. I knew she knew what she was doing and it was making me upset. She knew that I would love to watch her as she teased him. But for some reason she didn’t want me to know. Did she think I would be jealous because she had true feeling for this young kid? Even if she did it wouldn’t matter. After all I can’t control her emotions, plus I knew she would get over them anyway. What ever she wanted to do would have been fine with me because I was going to benefit from whatever happened anyway.

I stood where I was and just watched what might happen. Debbie was bent over dusting with her legs apart and even I could see those beautiful pussy lips of hers through the leg holes. Mark’s cock was growing by the second and pressing out against his shorts. Debbie bent over a bit more to polish the legs of the end table. Fuck, I was now getting hard as a rock as her half top bloused away from her body. Her full tits were in plain view for both Mark and myself. It looked as if her nipples were poking out a good half inch and also hard as rocks.

Debbie looked over her shoulder at Mark with a great smile on her face. The poor guy didn’t even notice she had caught him goggling at her. She moved her legs farther apart and pulled her top above her tits. Am I doing a good job Mark, she asked? Ah, um, Ah, what, he said? Am I doing a good job for you, she said again? I don’t, um, he said as she cut him off. Am I doing a good job for you, am I doing what you want me to do? You did want to look at me, didn’t you, she said in such a sexy voice? I have seen you trying look at my body and I want you to look. Now, is this what you like, she asked again? Yes, oh yes, you are so beautiful, he answered. Would you like me to show you more, she asked? Oh God yes, please.

Deb stood up and spun around. She slowly started walking towards him and as she did she held her top up so her nipples showed. Do you like what you see so far, is my body to old for such a young boy like yourself? Oh no Mrs. Johnson, it is perfect. I have just never seen anything as beautiful as you are.

Debbie was rite in front of him now and with a finger tip in her mouth she pushed her hips forward until the front of her shorts were touching his chin. Dropping her hands she grabs the opening of her leg holes and pulls them up showing her moist, trimmed pussy lips to him. Stick your tongue out baby. Lick me. Tease my clit, fuck me with that tongue.

As pissed off as I was my cock was still as hard as it has ever been. I had a hard time taking out of my pants. Once I had it out and stroked it a couple of times there was so much fluid coming from the head my hand slipped up and down it with ease. Here I was watching my wife control this young boy having him eat her cunt and squeeze her tits as I jacked off.

Before I came all over the place I managed to see Debbie suck his cock, almost making him cum in her mouth. See him tongue her back hole before she pulled his fat cock into her sloppy wet cunt and fuck her for a short time, cuming deep inside my wife love box.
I didn’t even clean up my mess, I just grabbed my wallet and left the same way I came in. Before leaving I took a last look back and thought I caught the sight of Jan looking in through one of the rear windows.

Driving to Home Depot I kept wondering what the fuck I was going to say or do about what went on. Why had she not told me she was going to do what she did? I thought she knew me better, or was it the excitement of fucking around on me? I was really hurt and I wanted to pay her back for that hurt. But what I really wanted to do was to get her in the bedroom, rip her cloths off and fuck the shit out of her as I told her I had seen everything.

Jan, Jan, maybe I could do her so Debbie can catch me not being true to her either.

Debbie, you fucking cunt, you could have done anything you wanted with my blessing, anything but what you did.

PS: I am sure there will be a follow up to this adventure. Jimmy

davesmistress
03-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the new addition

flymow
03-30-2009, 06:00 AM
Great story, I liked the way you make the caricatures so lifelike. thanks for sharing

Scorpion69
04-20-2009, 08:50 AM
Great story

frankjohnmoore
08-21-2009, 09:44 PM
great story, going for chapter 2 and 3.

amelung
10-21-2009, 11:58 AM
nice

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Great story, was very hot.

upallnight
11-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Pretty good so far.

DebbieX
12-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Great story so far, thanks. Looking forward to the continuation

Wantinu2luv
08-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Very good story. It was fun to read

milker
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM
good so far

lovelqqkn2
09-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Excellent story, going to part 2 now :D

Barek
09-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Great story! Very hot and realistic.

jimmyhockey
09-15-2010, 02:06 PM
cant wait for the next part

coyotewar6979
11-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Great story

Canskreg
12-09-2011, 01:29 PM
awesome story

alienped
12-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks

hitthewall
11-12-2012, 10:04 PM
great story and hot

kfx700racer
11-12-2012, 11:14 PM
we want more

sixtwopencil
11-28-2012, 06:38 AM
Great story. Can't wait to read the rest.

chren49
04-30-2013, 06:51 PM
great