PDA

View Full Version : Servicing you

Jolanthus
03-29-2009, 05:36 AM
This is an older story of mine, I wrote it almost 3 years ago. I'd like to think I've improved since then (newer stories I wrote are posted in the fantasy section)

Anyway I hope this fits the this section of the forum.

I snuggle up behind you, wrapping my hands around your waist, running my hands over your stomach. I nuzzle and kiss at your neck, inhaling your delicious scent. You push your head back against my shoulder with a shudder...closing your eyes. My fingers trace over your stomach with light feather touch, they linger before roaming to the underside of your breasts running in small circles before tracing up over the curves of your breasts and start to circle your nipples, lightly rolling them between my thumb and forefinger, while I still kiss and nibble on your earlobes.

You moan, moving your ass gently against my crotch, feeling my shaft starting to grow. You don't know how to take so much pleasure all at once, but everything is right. Everything...

You wriggle in my arms your naked flesh feels great against my own, one of my hands leaves your breasts and rubs down over your stomach swirling in small circles as it heads down to your hips, my fingers swirl around on your skin like a dancing spider. I grind my crutch against your ass, letting you feel its length as it grows harder, longer and thicker.

The muscles in your stomach ripple as I touch you, and you moan, biting your lower lip. You’re so hot, and can't stop moaning. I’m making you slip...and you like it.

My fingers run a little lower, and start to trace the lips of your pussy. They find the clit on your hood and circling and flicking playfully at it with curiosity. My other hand still attends your breasts tickling your aroused nipples, before gently rolling them still in my fingers.

You go up on your toes momentarily when my fingers come into contact with your clit, then melt against my body in a moaning heap. Your body is slick with sweat and so very hot.

My fingers continue to tease your clit, circling it, tweaking it gently and flicking it rapidly I wrap my other arm around you holding you up as you go weak at the knees, because with my next finger assault you are going to melt into a puddle. I continue kissing your ears and neck, your skin is delightful beneath my lips, so warm and smooth, like kissing silk. My index finger slips inside your dripping snatch, slowly it begins to thrust, I soon add my middle finger, joining my index finger inside you, they start to swirl inside your pussy, before curling and stroking your inner wall I continue this holding you tighter in my left arm. I can feel your muscles tightening and loosening around my fingers. I press down on your lower belly, adding pressure, I press myself against you, and you cry out with whimpers of pleasure

My fingers work hard and fast, pumping in and out with fury, continually rubbing against your wall as I try to give you a mind shattering orgasm. You start moaning louder, harder, deeper, you call my name repeatedly, and it reaches a crescendo as you cum, your love juices running down my fingers.

I continue to thrust my fingers deep inside you, intermixing the strokes, slow, fast, slow, fast. My fingers work their magic deftly as I try to make you cum again. So quickly after your first orgasm, you build up again; you call my name again, repeatedly like a chant I can feel your muscles clenching around my fingers as they swirl around inside you.

Another explosion goes off between your legs, and more juices escape, I feel it running down my wrist. You throw your arms back to try and grab onto my shoulders as your legs have turned to jelly, the only things keeping you up is my arm around your waist and the fingers in your pussy.

I slip around in front of you now your arms draped over my shoulders. I kiss you passionately, before kissing down your front kissing to your breasts. Licking, nibbling, biting, and kissing, holding your nipples between my teeth and lashing them with my tongue. My fingers continue their magic dance on and in your pussy; you squirm and wriggle with pleasure.

My fingers stroke up and down the length of your slit as they reach the top I circle your piercing and flick at it before running back down to begin again, I do this repeatedly, teasing you with my fingers. You hang on tightly as your legs go weak with the onset of another orgasm coming close behind the second one. You whisper in my ears that you can no longer stand of your own free will and you need to lie down if I’m going to continue. Giving you a slight reprieve I sweep you up off your feet and carry you into our bedroom. I lie you down on the bed, placing you on your stomach; I take a bottle of warm oil from the night stand draw and pour a little on your back, my nimble guitarists’ fingers work it into your muscles, releasing the stress of the day.

I lie on top of you pressing my body against yours, sliding up and down your back, massaging the oil into your back with my body now. As I slide up and down, I kiss and lick at your ears and neck, and my cock slips between your legs, slapping against your pussy lips. You moan and whimper, not to tease you, so I stop and continue kissing nibbling and licking at your neck and ears.

I slide down your body and place kisses down your spine; I reach the small of your back and pepper it with kisses and licks, I work a little lower and nibble on your butt before lifting your hips and nuzzling at your sex, I inhale your tangy scent. My fingers trace the ‘V’ at your legs.

The muscles and tendons in your inner thighs quiver with my touch, and with my kiss on your slit, I lap at your pussy juices that linger on your lips and your thighs from your earlier Orgasms, My fingers once again start their assault on your pussy while I lick up the stray sexual juices that have seeped from your opening, playfully I pull at the bar through your hood, teasing and twisting gently, you moan again, and push back against my face to better feel the pressure against it

I can smell your nectar, and it intoxicates me, I must have it. I kiss your pussy passionately, in a long hard embrace. My tongue penetrates your opening seeking your love nectar which I desire. I take a long lingering lick along the length of your slit with the rough of my tongue finishing off buy flicking at your love button with lightning fast strikes.

You moan and gasp at the attention I give you, you want to feel my tongue deeper inside you and I nibble at your clit, your hips rock and gyrate against my mouth to better feel my tongue and lips. You gasp and pant trying to hold the feeling forever as you fast reach your climax, but you can hold back no longer, your essence flows forth from inside you and I lap it up like I am dieing of thirst that only you can quench.

I rise up behind you, guiding my cock into your opening I slip in deep and hold letting you feel me inside you slowly I start to thrust, short strokes letting you get a feel for me inside you, before making my strokes a little longer. I swirl my hips with each thrust, circling as I slide back and forth in your tight slick interior.

I feel you squeeze muscles unseen tightening your womanhoods grip on me, we both let out a moan of satisfaction as our bodies join as one. I gently fall back and you are now straddled on my lap, slowly you start to rock, back and forth grinding me, before slowly starting to bounce.

Quickly you gather speed and ride me like a mighty war horse, I meet your down thrust with a thrust of my own, slamming my hardness deep inside you, penetrating its very depths. My hands reach up and fondle your breasts, playfully pinching your nipples, we let our inhibitions go and scream out each others names. With groans and moans we both cum, calling each others name, bonding our spirits together.

davesmistress
03-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the new addition

April
04-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Thank you for sharing that. It was very sensual, tender, and erotic account of lover’s coming together.