PDA

View Full Version : A night for the photo album part 2

jessejames777
03-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Ian was amazed and stunned at what he had just seen, but he knew he couldn’t lose control.
“Oh I did, but I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who gives orders around here!”
“ Oh, really?” Emily said. Before she could say anymore Ian grabbed her and threw her over his knee. His hand was raised and about to punish Emily for her brashness when he heard Mila in a low tone ask, “Can I…well, I mean would it be alright if I gave her some?”
Ian thought about her request for a moment. “Well, since you asked, I think I just might let you, but first open the top drawer of my dresser. I have a surprise I’ve been waiting to give Emily and I think this might be just the occasion.” Mila went over to the dresser and opened the top drawer.
“Wow, you are one lucky girl.”
“What, what is it?” Emily asked. Her mind was racing,.
“Well, Emily it’s your very own paddle. Would you like me to describe it to you as Mila paddles you naughty little ass?”
SMACK. She could feel her ass getting red.
SMACK. The second was harder than the first and nearly took her breath away.
“Yes,” she managed to say.

“Well, it’s a black leather paddle with a cut-out heart design on it, so I can see the heart outline in white while your hot little ass is nice and pink just the way I like it.” Ian took a moment to get a good picture of Emily’s ass, and he reached down to spread apart her legs more and took a picture of her pussy, which was wet just from being spanked. “Good girl,” he whispered.
SMACK. This one almost brought tears to her eyes. Mila was a mean little bitch but it felt good, she’d give her that. “The sides have red lace and I had your name put on the handle.” She could feel the paddle start to come down again but something stopped it and it only lightly brushed her already burning ass.

“Now, Mila you didn’t really think I was going to let you punish my poor little Emily like that after she was such a good girl, coming all over you now did you?” Emily felt her blindfold being taken off and she could see the confused look on Mila’s face. “I just thought that--”
“Emily, do you want to take this one?” Ian asked.
“Sure,” she said. “Don’t think Mila, just listen or you’ll get in trouble,. Trust me, I know what gets you in trouble, and your first mistake was trusting me.”
“What?” Now Mila was really confused, but before she knew what was happening next she was over Ian’s knee and Emily was putting a blindfold on her. She had always wondered what this felt like and she loved it. She was a little scared but it seemed to only heighten her awareness of how much her pussy was tingling. Emily took the paddle and ran it along the inside of her thigh up to her soaking pussy.

“Does that turn you on?” Emily asked.
“Oh, yes don’t stop,” Mila breathed. SMACK. The paddle cracked down, but it wasn’t on her ass. Mila almost jumped off Ian’s knee when the paddle smacked her square on her pussy, but it turned her on, she loved it and wanted more. “Oh, spank me, I’ve been so bad!” Emily ran the paddle up her other thigh and spanked her pussy again. This time a little fluid gushed out. She was so wet, a little mark was left on the paddle. Time for another photo, this time of Mila.
“I think she’s had enough,” Ian said.
“No don’t stop, I haven’t had enough!” Mila protested. “Please just a little more, I love it.” Emily knew what the look on Ian’s face meant, and she was definitely game. Emily grabbed some heavy ribbon from the dresser.
“Okay you asked for it, so you’ll be punished a little more.” Ian stood up and tossed Mila on the bed, and Emily grabbed Mila’s legs, tying each ankle to the posts on the bed, then did the same with her wrists. Mila couldn’t wait to see what they had in store for her. Then she felt her blindfold being removed.

“Wait!” she protested. “I like my blindfold.”
“First off, it’s Emily’s blindfold, and secondly, this is part of your punishment. We both told you that it wasn’t you who gave the orders here, it was us, but you just had to go and protest didn’t you. Now you’ll have to be tied to the bed and watch as Emily gets all the attention.”
“But that’s not fair!”
Ian didn’t seem to mind that she was protesting--he was busy putting the blindfold on Emily. “Now that you’ve both had some attention I think It’s my turn.” Emily knew exactly what this meant and she was more than happy to please. With her blindfold in place she sank to her knees and took his rock hard cock into her mouth.
“That’s my good girl, you know just how to take care of your man now don’t you.” *Click* went the camera, nice shot of Emily’s mouth around Ian’s cock. Perfect.

“Of course I do,” she said with a devilish smile. Emily loved how his cock felt in her mouth, and she loved sucking it. “That feels incredible baby.” She loved that she could make him feel so good.
Mila was beginning to feel very left out. “What about me, why can’t I play?” They looked so hot together--Emily knew what she was doing and it looked like she really enjoyed it. Mila could do nothing but lie there, stuck on the bed, mesmerized by what she was seeing.
“I think it’s your turn baby,” Ian said to Emily.
“Oh, that sounds good to me.”

Ian looked right into Mila’s eyes. “I bet next time you’ll listen.” He grabbed Emily by her hips and sat her down on his lap, and sank two fingers into her soaking pussy.
“Oh baby, you know just where to touch me,” she moaned, as she took over the camera for another photo, this time of Ian fingering her.
“I take care of my pussy, honey,” he said as he slowly started working his fingers in and out of her. He glanced at Mila. “I bet you’d like to lick this hot pussy while I finger her, wouldn’t you?”
“Oh, I would love that,” Mila said enthusiastically.
Emily let out a moan. “Then I bet you’ll listen next time,” she said with a smirk.

“Emily,” Ian spoke up, taking his fingers out of her and standing her upright, “I’ll be right back. You girls behave yourselves while I’m gone.”
“I’ll try,” Emily said with a devilish smile.
“I know you won’t,” Ian said with a laugh. “I just want to grab something and I’ll be right back.” The second he left the room, Emily grabbed the paddle and walked over to the defenseless Mila--she just couldn‘t help herself. She ran the paddle up the sides of her legs and up her rib cage, then she gave each nipple a little slap.
“Oh!” A moan escaped from Mila’s mouth. Emily dropped the paddle and spanked Mila’s pussy with her bare hand and whispered into her ear, “I just wanted to see how wet you were from our little show.” Then Emily slid a finger into her wet pussy; it was the first time Mila had been penetrated that night and it almost made her come right then, her pussy had never been so hungry and throbbing before in her life. Emily took several pictures then, of Mila and her open legs, her pussy, and her breasts with their erect nipples.

“Oh my god don’t stop!” she breathed. Emily slid another finger in, rubbing Mila’s little g-spot back and forth. Mila began bucking her hips hard back against Emily’s hand.
“That’s right, fuck my hand baby, you want it harder?” Emily demanded.
“Oh, yes fuck me as hard as you want with your fingers!” Mila was breathing harder and fast, she could tell she was on the verge of an orgasm--she’d been so turned on all night. “Oh god keep going, I’m almost there!” she breathed.
“I think that’s about enough.” Ian was back. Immediately Emily stopped.
Mila suddenly protested. “But no I was so close!”

“Don’t worry, sexy, by the time the night is over you will squirt for the first time,” Ian explained, “but right now you just need to learn to listen, like Emily here--she listened and now she will be rewarded.” Emily turned and saw that Ian had brought out a little table and positioned it in front of the bedroom mirror. She smiled and found her spot--on her back, near the edge of the table. From her position she could see her pussy. Ian dropped to his knees and took her clit into his mouth. She loved his tongue and her moaning let everyone know that, even the neighbors possibly, but she didn’t care, he knew just how to lick her and she loved it. “I think you’re nice and wet now,” he said, pleased, taking a shot of his mouth sucking her clit.
“Honey, I’ve been soaked all night,” Emily said with a laugh.
“Well, I think we should show Mila what good girls get.”

JoJo1
09-27-2009, 03:12 AM
Good story

frankjohnmoore
10-24-2009, 01:19 AM
nice story, thanks