PDA

View Full Version : Val's cruise

roval
03-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Hi guys.

I thought while Carolyn’s away I'd send you as many stories about Val as I could remember hope you don't mind. I swear they are as true as I can remember with a minimum of wishful thinking. If I hadn't have let her do some of these things we'd be still together. But then I wouldn't have met Carolyn so I don't know. I still love Val dearly but I also love Carolyn. Man wasn't meant to be with only one woman. Anyway I hope you got the story about Val, Ken and Mick. She had lots of good times with them and I'll relate some more lately. This one's about a customer at ken's service station.

Andrew was about forty-two years old and of mixed Chinese Australian parents. He'd been a customer of Ken's long before Val started working there. Andrew was always very friendly and treated Val with respect. About eight months after Val began working there and about four months after Ken and Mick started fucking her, Andrew was getting his car washed. There was a deal that if you spent $20 on petrol you got your car washed free. So nearly every customer got their car washed. Andrew had paid for his petrol and had driven round to the car wash entrance. Val had told me that Mick enjoyed letting customers see her bare arse as they drove slowly past the window behind.

Ken had come into the shop and had lifted Val’s dress up over her arse and was playing with her pussy from behind. Mick had seen this going on and had stopped Andrew’s car deliberately so Andrew could see Val being finger-fucked through the window. Val, at the time was unaware of Andrew watching her and was enjoying the touch up. Andrew told her months later that Mick had pointed the action out to him and they'd both sat there for several minutes till Ken finished playing with her pussy. After that day Andrew was always asking Val out to lunch and after I agreed, she went out to lunch with him several times. Val never wore panties to work anymore and Ken had actually put up a sign on the counter, ' panty-free zone'. Cheeky swine! Andrew was quite a gentleman and always opened his car door for Val to get in. What with Val’s short dress and no panties he always got a good look at her pussy. After the second lunch date Andrew told Val he'd noticed she wasn't wearing panties. When he asked why she didn't, my wife told him she loved letting people see and touch her pussy. Andrew needed no further encouragement and reached across and slipped his fingers into her cunt. This became a regular thing about once a week, Andrew would take her to lunch at a local restaurant and kiss and finger-fuck her before dropping her back at work. The other four days a week, either Ken or Mick fucked and fondled her while she ate her lunch in the office. Val told me it was a nice change to be able to finish her meal before being fucked! After about four weeks Andrew took Val to the Good Knight Motel just up the road for lunch. Andrew had already paid for the room and had prepared a nice salad for their meal. The only protein she got that day came out the end of Andrew’s cock. She told me he fucked her about four times and blew every time. This was in less than fifty minutes! She said the fucks only lasted about seven to eight minutes each but to cum that many times, amazed her. Val said Andrew seemed to like fucking her arse more then her cunt and by the time they had to leave cum was oozing from both holes. Andrew told her later his Chinese girlfriends wouldn't let him fuck their arse as it wasn't condoned in their culture. Only low women and prostitutes in China let men fuck their arse. Andrew didn't say in which category he placed Val. After Andrew had taken Val to the Good Knight five or six times, he asked her if she'd like to go on a short cruise with him. Val's immediate answer was no but after talking it over with me, she agreed. It was a five day cruise from Sydney to Auckland in New Zealand and then fly back. Sailing day was about six weeks away and in that time, Andrew only fucked Val about three more times. He was obviously saving his energy for the five days and nights on board. Mick and Ken were fucking Val at least six times a week each as well as doing other things to her. I enjoyed hearing about her adventures every night when we went to bed. That was my greatest misgiving about the cruise. It would be six days before I heard what they'd done together.
In the meantime Val was becoming well known in service station gossip,

I'd put no restrictions on what she could get up to as long as she wasn't hurt or permanently marked. If it was ok with Val it was ok with me. We lived about thirty miles from the service station so the chances of friends or neighbours hearing about her were slim to nil. Ken had an idea to decrease his costs and increase his profits. Tuesday was his sales rep day and he always had at least eight reps call in to sell him cigarettes, soft drinks, oil, petrol, and goods for the shop. All the reps knew Val and every one of them fancied her. Ken's idea was to tie Val naked and blindfolded to the shelving in the storeroom. This was the same place they'd tied her months before. After the sales rep had given Ken his best price, Ken offered them fifteen minutes with my tied and naked wife. Val was tied according to the preference of each rep. It was surprising how many preferred to fuck her arse, apparently most wives don't let their men fuck their arse, every one of them lowered their prices after fucking her. Val told me she didn't know who was fucking her and if anyone else was watching. She said the blindfold heightened her senses and increased her orgasms. How they managed to muffle her moans and screams was a mystery until Val admitted they also gagged her. Only if the rep wanted his cock sucked or cleaned was the gag removed. Ken had a casual take Val’s place at the console every Tuesday and after the last rep had left and ken or Mick or both had fucked her she had the rest of the day off. Val was only working a four day week and ken increased her wages. A good deal for everyone.

Cruise day finally arrived and I had helped prepare my beautiful wife the night before. I shaved every last hair from her pussy and rubbed body lotion all over her. I'd even helped her select the clothes to take. Absolutely no underwear was allowed on Andrew’s instructions. No bras, panties or even suspender belts. Only the shortest dresses and skirts and the most revealing see-through blouses were packed. I dropped Val at the wharf after we checked her small suitcase in. I kissed her and held her as long as I could and told her I loved her. I told her to have a good time and remember everything so she could tell me on her return. As she walked up the sloping gangway her pussy was in plain view to everyone. Andrew was waiting at the top and made a big show of lifting her off the ground and kissing her. Every male and most of the women were staring at her exposed cunt. She turned and waved to me and was gone.

I hardly slept over the next five days worrying about her and if I'd done the right thing by letting her go for so long. I promised myself that any further separations would be limited to one night. She phoned me from Auckland and said they were about to board the Qantas flight home. I asked if she'd enjoyed herself and she said she'd had a wonderful time. When I picked her up from the airport three hours later she was wearing a new dress that was the shortest I'd ever seen. Her pussylips were clearly visible to everyone within fifty yards. She looked sensational! Val had a healthy glow about her after five days of sunshine on the ship. She'd been probably getting plenty of low fat protein too, curtesy of Andrew’s cock! Andrew helped her into the car and put her suitcase on the back seat. He kissed Val and said he'd contact her during the week. Andrew said goodbye to me and thanked me for lending my wife. When she sat in the car her cunt was completely uncovered. There was no way she could pull the hem down to cover herself. Not that she tried! It's a wonder they hadn't arrested her while she was waiting to board the plain in Auckland. I'm sure the male flight attendants had a good look on the way to Sydney. Many of the Qantas stewards are gay so she may have turned a few back to the right side.

All the way home Val said what a wonderful time she'd had and thanked me for being brave enough to let her go. I was surprised she'd got any sort of a tan as I'd expected Andrew to fuck her day and night. Val's period was due while she was on the cruise so she just continued with the pill and that delayed it for a further twenty eight days.

I noticed she had new gold ear studs and a new gold bracelet. Val said Andrew had bought them as a thankyou present. She said during the five hours in Auckland, he'd taken her to a sex shop near the airport. Andrew bought her a gold clit ring and wanted her to get her clit pierced. Val wouldn't do it without my consent but had let the salesman fit a removable one to see what it felt like. She said she didn't like the feel of it as it snagged on her hemline. Most women wear their hemlines below their clit, but not my wife.

That night while snuggled together in bed and before I fucked her for the first time in six days, she told me of her adventures. Whenever they were in the cabin Andrew had kept her completely naked. Their cabin was on the promenade deck and she told me dozens of passengers passing by their window saw her naked. I remarked I was surprised she hadn't been reported. She had. Twice! The first time a junior deck officer had been sent to their cabin to ask her to be more careful about leaving her curtains and blinds open. Andrew invited him in to discuss the problem just as Val came out of the bathroom. Naked of course. She said the poor guy was so embarrassed she felt sorry for him. Andrew told the officer that they'd be more careful in the future but that his 'wife' never wore clothes indoors. Less then eighteen hours later the same officer was back with another complaint. An elderly lady had stopped to check her hair in the window reflection and had seen Val and Andrew making love on the cabin floor. Val said she was alone in the cabin when he called as Andrew had gone for sauna. She was naked as Andrew had instructed and she invited the officer, Greg, in. He hesitated at first she said but as Val was holding the cabin door wide open and in plain view if anyone walked past; he came in and closed the door. Greg told her that if their were anymore complaints, the chief steward would be forced to act. He said the first action would be to move them from a promenade cabin to one below deck with only a porthole in the hull of the ship. If they refused to move they could be charged on arrival in Auckland. Val said Greg had hardly taken his eyes off her erect nipples while he talked to her. Val asked him to wait until Andrew came back from his sauna and to explain it all to him. Greg sat down and Val made him coffee and they chatted till Andrew got back. Val said she felt excited as Greg’s eyes alternated between her tits and exposed pussy. Val said she made no attempt to close her legs and could feel her juices dribbling onto the chair. Andrew finally got back and listened to Greg’s ultimatum. Andrew agreed to be more careful from now on and that Greg was welcome back for coffee at anytime. Needless to say Greg fucked Val twice before the ship docked in Auckland. Val told me Greg had returned the next day while off duty just as Andrew had finished tying her to the cabin's double bed. Andrew told Greg to come in and she said his jaw almost hit the floor when he saw her. Andrew had tied her spreadeagled, one limb tied tight to each corner. He'd already gagged her and was about to start fucking her when Greg knocked. Andrew asked Greg if he'd like to fuck her and naturally he said yes. Greg was asked his preferences, arse or cunt and first or second. Val's agreement wasn't asked for but she told me she'd fancied Greg after his total embarrassment the first day. Greg said he preferred her cunt but wanted to go sloppy seconds. While Greg took off his shorts and shirt she said Andrew mounted her. Val said Greg carefully locked the door and checked the curtains and blinds were completely closed. Being caught fucking a passenger would cost him his job. While Andrew was busy fucking her, Greg sat on the bed and watched intently. Greg asked Andrew to shoot his cum into Val’s cunt as he liked the feeling of a really sloppy cunt. Even with all the fucking Val had been subjected to since starting work at the service station, her cunt always remained tight. Obviously with another man's cum already in her it felt a lot bigger. Val said she orgasmed twice, not so much from Andrew’s fucking but from the way Greg looked at her. She said Greg seemed to alternate between disgust and love. Strange! Andrew unloaded into her just as she reached her second orgasm. She said only the gag stopped them from being thrown off the ship. Val has always been a real screamer. No sooner had Andrew’s cock slipped from her cunt, she said Greg’s long thin cock replaced it. While Greg was fucking her Andrew got spring loaded clips from his briefcase and put them on Val’s nipples. Val told me they hurt like hell but multiplied her orgasms. Greg's cum joined Andrew’s, in her now full cunt. Val said that after Greg had got off her, they left her tied and gagged on the bed. She said Andrew got his Polaroid camera out of his bag and took two photos of her and gave them to Greg. Greg asked for two more. One a close-up of her sloppy cunt and another one of his fingers in her. Andrew happily obliged and gave him the extra photos. Val said she was still coming down from her orgasms and made no protests. The gag was still in her mouth so she couldn't have said no if she'd wanted to. Val told me that both Greg and Andrew got dressed and went out to get a beer. She was left naked, tied and gagged to the bed, for over an hour. Val said she was worried the maid might come in and find her. They always knock before coming in but she was gagged! She said there was actually one knock on the door while Andrew was gone but no-one opened the door. Andrew had deliberately left it unlocked. Being the exhibitionist she is, she said she half wanted someone to find her. The big worry was they might think she'd been attacked and raped and go off and get the sergeant-at-arms. Andrew came back and untied her and removed the gag. Val said he made her keep the clips on her nipples until they went down for dinner later that day. She said he wouldn't let her clean herself up and when they went to dinner, she said the men's cum kept running down her inner thighs. Over the next few days she noticed many of the officers went out of their way to talk to her. Greg must have told them about fucking her and probably showed them his photos. Surprisingly, she said, only Greg and Andrew fucked her on the ship. After the first double fuck, she'd expected Andrew to bring other men to fuck her. She sounded a bit disappointed. Val told me that over the five days, Andrew probably fucked her fifty times and incredibly always climaxed. The man must have had balls like a bull. So while my beautiful wife was away from me she'd been fucked about fifty two times including Greg’s two. Dozens, if not hundreds, had seen her pussy. Val told me that Andrew had taken hundreds of photos including forty or fifty Polaroids. We hadn't discussed whether or not to allow Andrew to take photos of val. Val said that as I hadn't prohibited photos, she'd happily posed for Andrew in any way he wanted. Val told me he'd photographed her tied up, gagged, blindfolded and with dildos in her arse and pussy. He'd photographed her with the clips on her nipples and cuntlips. Val said the clips on her cunt hurt so much she'd actually cried. When he wanted more photos of her tortured cunt, she'd put the clips on herself. Val said that over the five days she'd actually started to enjoy pain. That was the reason Andrew had tried to get her to get her clit pierced. He knew she'd enjoy the pain.

The final fuck came on board the 747 on the way back to Sydney. Andrew fucked her hard and noisily in the business class toilet. All the other passengers were staring at them when they returned to their seats. Val said she just smiled at them and had mini orgasms all the way home. No wonder she hadn't stopped smiling since I picked her up.
My own cock felt like it was going to burst as I plunged it into her still wet and cum filled cunt. We made wonderful love and had fantastic sex but I couldn't match Andrew’s stamina. I vowed never to let another man have her for more then one day. Unfortunately since she left me, it has been seventeen years. That's a lot of ‘one’ days.

April
03-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks for sharing Val's sexy adventures with us.

This was a great read, my only suggestion would be to break up the paragraph's a bit more just to make it easier on the eyes.

roval
03-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks April. I'm working on it. When I copy from my memeory stick it seem to compress. I'll fix it for the next one.