PDA

View Full Version : The club

roval
03-29-2009, 04:28 PM
The Club
The months ago, my wife and I joined an extreme swingers club in Anaheim, California. The swinging is very much the same as most clubs where your new partner is selected by car keys or names from a hat. The big difference is that once a month on the 10th, one woman is selected for ‘extreme’ sex. That woman is fucked by every male in attendance, subjected to B&D and can even be introduced to lesbian practices by the bi-sexual females. The whole thing is videotaped and photographed by the club president and copies given to all members. Since Carolyn and I joined we’d witnessed two ‘extreme’ sex nights. I was greatly turned on by the sheer debauchery of the sex and the helplessness of the woman. Carolyn, at whose suggestion we joined the club, seemed a bit reluctant to join in. I also enjoyed the discomfort of the woman’s husband as he watched his wife being fucked in every hole and treated like a common whore. While the videotapes and photos were intended for the members only, copies were readily available around town. Most of the husband’s had no problems with this but the wives were less impressed. I was guilty myself of making copies and giving them to work colleagues and neighbors. I figured if the women were willing to participate in these ‘extreme’ sex nights, they should expect strangers will see their videos.
Last night was the 10th of August, ‘extreme’ sex night. Carolyn and I arrived at 6pm and I must say my wife looked gorgeous. We normally visited the club about ten or twelve times a month. Carolyn really enjoyed the mystery of not knowing who was going to fuck her each time. Fantasies suggest that all male members of swingers clubs look like Brad Pitt and the women look like Michelle Pfeiffer. Reality is that people come on all shapes, sizes, colors and ages. I admit I’ve been less than keen to fuck some of the women but always managed to do my duty. No, I don’t look like Brad Pitt either, so I’m sure it wasn’t always great for the women. Carolyn on the other hand seemed to really get off on the fact she had to fuck and suck whichever name came out of the hat. She was always last to return from the bedrooms and was always covered in cum and hickeys.

All the men at one time or another had congratulated me on having such a wanton slut as a wife. All the women must attend on the ‘extreme’ sex nights unless given permission by the club president. Even being pregnant does not give automatic permission not to attend. The woman must be at least eight months pregnant to gain a release. Obviously, the games and sex are a little less robust if the woman is pregnant. All twenty two couples were in attendance for the draw to see who would be the ‘extreme’ winner for the night. All women’s names were in the draw even if you were last month’s winner. Peter, the club president, told me that his wife Angie’s name had been drawn out three months in a row last year. Neither he nor Angie protested and the videos of her are fantastic. The time for the draw had arrived and last month’s winner, Georgia, read the name.
“Carolyn Reeves”, she called out. I felt my wife tremble as her name was repeated and she stepped forward into the room center. I had difficulty breathing as Peter kissed Carolyn and congratulated her on being the lucky winner. As Peter removed her dress, exposing her nakedness to the forty three other people in the room, I glanced around at the men who were going to fuck my wife. It didn’t seem like such a good idea all of a sudden.
Carolyn was smiling as she was helped onto the raised bed by Peter and told to spread her legs and arms. Carolyn’s wrists and ankles were secured to the four corners and as Peter readied the cameras, the first man mounted my wife. The rules forbid the husband from any comments on or participation in the ‘extreme’ sexing of his wife. If he makes any comments or tries to stop anything being done to her he is removed from the room. While I wasn’t sure that I wanted this to happen to Carolyn, I was damn sure I was going to watch! Carolyn is a very physical person and it was driving her mad not being able to touch the men who were fucking her. Six guys fucked before she was turned over and retied face down with her head hanging over the end of the bed. Four guys, including Peter, took turns in fucking her ass while she sucked the cocks that had previously fucked her cunt. Carolyn has a very small anal opening but seemed to have no problem in accommodating the four different size cocks in her ass. Peter presented his cock, fresh from her ass, to my wife. To my surprise she willingly took it in her mouth and cleaned it.

The other three guys had their cocks licked clean by my lovely wife, too. One of the wives, Petra, took a small riding crop from the ‘toy’ box and started whipping my wife’s ass. The strokes were hard enough to leave an angry red welt but not hard enough to break the skin. Carolyn was screaming with the pain until Brian, Petra’s husband, muffled my wife’s cries with his cock. Petra was deliberately aiming some of her strokes for Carolyn’s pussylips. When she did manage to hit them Carolyn’s screams were horrible. I feared for Brian’s cock in her mouth! Petra tired of hitting my wife’s ass and gave the whip to her husband. As Brian gently caressed my wife’s red and tormented ass with the whip, she brought him to orgasm. I watched as Brian pumped his cum down my wife’s throat. Carolyn managed to swallow every drop and as Brian withdrew his cock from her mouth, he brought the whip crashing down on her spread cuntlips. He must have caught her clitoris with the leather tip because her scream of pain was deafening. While Carolyn gently sobbed she was retied on her back and a cool cloth was applied to her tortured cunt. Several of the women including Georgia and Angie, sat on my wife’s face. Carolyn really seemed to enjoy eating the women and seemed disappointed when cocks replaced the cunts in her mouth. In a seemingly endless procession the men took turns fucking Carolyn’s mouth. All but one of them shot their cum down her throat or over her tits and face. Greg, the one who held back his cum, was the next to fuck my wife’s cunt. He was probably the best looking guy there and had a reputation of being quite a stud. With an audience of forty two, including me, the husband, he brought Carolyn to orgasm after orgasm. She was thrashing about so much that Peter untied her wrists and ankles. As soon has her arms and legs were released, Carolyn wrapped them around Greg, pulling his cock further into her cunt. Greg fucked her for over thirty minutes before he pumped what seemed like gallons of cum into her willing pussy. Carolyn’s cunt was oozing Greg’s cum as she sucked his cock and balls clean. Carolyn had completely forgotten about her whipped ass and cunt and seemed to be in a sexual daze. Carolyn spent the next two hours taking cock after cock into her ass, mouth and cunt. Every man was photographed with his cock in one of my wife’s holes and she was videotaped sucking most of the women’s cunts and tits.

There was hardly an inch of my wife’s body that wasn’t covered in or oozing cum. She was again tied up while everyone regained their strength over coffee and cake. Whenever anyone felt up to it, they just took whatever hole they fancied. Two guys, Geoff and Alex, talked about other women while they used my wife’s cunt and mouth. She was treated like a common street whore and she loved it. She brought Geoff off and he emptied half down her throat and covered her face with the rest. Alex soon followed and enjoyed emptying his balls deep into my wife’s cunt. When everyone had finished using my wife’s body, Peter interviewed her on video. She was asked to give vivid descriptions of her orgasms. As the camera lense roamed over her body, Peter gestured to her to pull open her cuntlips and show the cum oozing out. He then made her bend over and spread her asscheeks, exposing the welts and cum covering her ass. Carolyn enjoyed the camera being on her and willingly squeezed and pinched her nipples. Finally the club had finished with my wife and I was allowed to help her up. Peter said the videos and photos would be ready by the weekend and copies would be available at cost. All the guys and most of the women kissed my wife goodnight. Several of them said they hoped she’d be the winner again soon. Carolyn and I stayed for coffee with Peter and Angie before we headed home. Carolyn remained naked and was completely at ease. The smell of cum on her was almost overpowering. Cum was running down her thighs from both her ass and cunt. Bite marks covered her tits and inner thighs. The welts on her ass were already fading but were quite swollen. As we said our goodnights, Peter continued to grope my wife’s oozing cunt. His hand came away covered in the cum from the night’s activities. Peter kissed Carolyn goodnight and said he was glad that she’d asked to be picked tonight! I was totally shocked. My wife had volunteered to be the ‘extreme’ sex winner. Carolyn giggled and said not to be such a prude. As we drove home, Carolyn still naked, explained she wanted to do it for me. Peter had drawn Carolyn last week in the normal swinging and while he was fucking her, he’d suggested she be the next ‘extreme’ winner. Carolyn told me that Peter said he could arrange it for a price. Carolyn knew I secretly wanted her to be ‘extremed’ and agreed.

All she had to do was let three of Peter’s work buddies gangbang her in the office toilet. She’s done that two days ago and only her name was in the draw. Peter’s work buddies, Kevin, Stewart and Ross, would also be available to gangbang her again if I wanted to watch. I was so proud of Carolyn at that moment. She’d done all this for me. I agreed to let Peter’s friends gangbang her again but insisted on it being in a semi-public area. A movie theater toilet or parking lot seemed reasonable. We arrived home and my naked, cumfilled and covered wife headed straight to bed. My own cum joined that of my fellow clubmembers in her cunt as we made love into the early hours. Maybe she should be the winner for the next four months to outdo Angie’s record! A pleasant thought indeed.

Scorpion69
04-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Great story, go ahead...