PDA

View Full Version : Payback

roval
03-29-2009, 09:27 PM
PAYBACK
My wife Helen and I have been married five years. She is almost twenty-two years younger then me and obviously has greater sexual needs. I’m a reasonably successful businessman and took steps to protect my assets before I married Helen. Our prenuptial agreement limits her to $20,000 dollars per year of marriage. We live in very exclusive area of San Diego and she drives a new Mercedes SLK and wants for nothing. Or so I thought! Money is not a problem and I thought our sex life was more then good. When I arrived home early one day, from a trip to Denver, to find her being fucked by the poolman and his young assistant, everything changed. I stood watching for forty-five minutes as the two guys took turns fucking Helen’s ass and cunt. Helen was totally naked and was obviously enjoying herself. Her clothes were strewn around the pool area. I could hear her encouraging the guys to fuck her harder and seemed oblivious to the fact our neighbors may hear her. My own hard-on was straining at my clothing while I watched the two guys double penetrate my beautiful 30-year-old wife. Carl, the poolman, was slapping Helen’s ass hard as he rammed his large cock in and out of her puckered hole. Dean, his teenage assistant, noisily pumped his semen into Helen’s cunt. Dean contented himself twisting and pinching my wife's nipples, while he waited for Carl’s cum to join his in Helen’s body. I watched as Carl clenched his asscheeks and ejaculated into Helen’s willing ass. Helen had never even let me put a finger in her ass!
Carl seemed to cum for five minutes before finally withdrawing his shrinking cock from my wife’s ass. I could hear him telling Helen to suck his and Dean’s cocks clean. My wife dutifully knelt in front of them and greedily licked and sucked their cocks. When Carl was satisfied with her efforts he told Dean to bend over while Helen licked and sucked his ass. I couldn’t believe it as my wife spread Dean’s asscheeks and buried her face in his butt. Helen’s ass was exposed as she cleansed Dean’s asshole. Carl took his belt from his discarded trousers and proceeded to beat my wife’s ass mercilessly. Apart from the initial shock of the first blow Helen offered no complaint or resistance to his beating. I was totally stunned by the scene in front of me. My wife, who had never shown any inclination for B&D, was being beaten and humiliated in her own home.
Carl whipped her ass about twenty times until her asscheeks were red and covered in angry welts. When he tired of beating her he told Carl to get dressed as they had other work to do. Both men dressed and started to leave but Helen was pleading with them to stay and fuck her again. Carl called her a whore and said maybe, they’d call in again tomorrow, if they had time. Helen said she’d make sure her husband was working and she’d be ready whenever they came by. My wife stood there with cum on her body and leaking from her ass and cunt waving her lovers goodbye. Helen sat down on the sunlounge and fingered herself to another noisy orgasm.

Dean, the teenage prick, came back and twisted Helen’s nipples so hard she fell to her knees. Carl asked her when I was expected back and Helen replied about 5pm. Carl checked his watch and seeing it was only 3-15 he told Dean he had a plan. While Dean continued to torture my wife’s tits, Carl went out to his pickup and retrieved some soft rope. Carl tied Helen’s hands together and then swung the rope over a branch about twelve feet off the ground. Dean helped pull on the rope till Helen’s feet were barely touching the ground. Carl told Helen he was going to leave her tied up for me to find when I arrived home. He told her the only alternative was to call out to our neighbors to come and release her. Helen offered no protest and with a hard slap across the ass they left her to her own devices. I watched Helen struggle to free herself for fifteen minutes until I thought she was about to call for help. I called out that I was home before I ‘accidentally’ found her in the yard.

Helen started to say that she’d been attacked and raped by burglars until I told her I’d been watching for the last hour. Helen started to cry when I told her I wanted a divorce because of her wanton and lewd behavior. She started to beg me to give her another chance and said she’d do anything to make it up to me. I remembered how hard my cock had been when I was watching the two guys fuck my wife. I started to formulate a plan in my mind and said I’d think about forgiving her. I asked her to promise me she’d do ANYTHING to make me happy. Helen promised, on her life I could do whatever I wanted.
I slowly undid the ropes as Helen kissed me and told me how much she loved me. Helen gathered her clothes and followed me into the house. I told her I was not sure I could forgive he and maybe divorce was the best option. My slut wife started to cry and beg again, repeating she’d be mine to use however I wanted, if only I’d give her another chance.

Because Helen was only thirty and very pretty, I knew I could get plenty of men to fuck her. But that wouldn’t be punishment to her after what I’d witnessed with the poolmen. She obviously wanted plenty of fucking and even a little B&D but I wanted her to get lots of B&D and be gangbanged by anyone and everyone. I thought there was no time like the present to test her sincerity. With the poolmen’s cum still leaking from her orifices, I told her to slip on a light summer dress and no underwear. Helen made no protest and returned to the living room wear her shortest cotton dress. It barely covered her red welted ass and the neckline hardly covered her nipples. I told her we were going to go to the seediest part of town and she was going to fuck at least eight men of my choosing.
Again no protests and we headed off in her SLK with the roof down. When Helen was seated in the car her cunt was in plain view to any casual glance into her car. I made sure we passed trucks and busses slowly giving both drivers and passengers a good look at her leaking cunt.
We arrived at Angelo’s Bar in the worst part of San Diego. Yes, there are bad parts but it is relative. Angelo’s is better then most bars in LA but pimps and low price prostitutes are regular customers. I followed Helen in and all the men and several of the women stopped and stared at my wife. Comments like, ‘What a slut’ and ‘I’d love to fuck her’, were common place. I told Helen to sit at the bar near the men and give everyone a good look at her pussy. Helen sat on a stool and deliberately opened her legs exposing her neatly trimmed and recently fucked cunt. Her short dress rode up at the back bringing her tight buns into view. The guy on her right, a large Hispanic, wasted no time and started to chat Helen up, offering to buy her a drink. I interrupted him and told him drinks were not necessary.

I told him and his four friends that Helen was here to be fucked and mistreated and they were welcome to her. One of the guys, Raoul, started to protest saying his girls worked this bar and there wasn’t room for more girls. I quickly explained my wife was an amateur and wasn’t trying to take business from him or his girls. Without consulting Helen, I offered her to Raoul and his friends for the next hour. Raoul accepted my offer and spoke to the barman about using the staff room outback. Tony, the barman, gave Raoul the key on the proviso he could fuck Helen when he’d finished with her. Raoul agreed and took the key in one hand and Helen in the other and led her to the room at the rear of the bar.

I followed the five guys and my slut wife into the large staff area and took a seat in the corner. Raoul through a dirty blanket on the floor and told my wife to get naked. Helen hesitated but had still not offered a word of protest. I could see I was going to get my payback tonight and on many other nights. Raoul tired of waiting for Helen to strip and grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it from her. The dress came away exposing my whore wife’s beautiful tits and pussy to the hungry eyes of the five strangers. Raoul told Helen to bend over and spread her asscheeks for his inspection. Helen did as she was told and the cum, still seeping from her ass and pussy was obvious to her soon to be lovers. Ray, one of the other guys, said he was glad she took it up the ass because that was his favorite. Over the next hour and a half the five guys took turns fucking my wife in every hole.
At one beautiful moment she had one in her ass, one in her cunt and was deepthroating another. The other two guys were taking turns pinching her rock hard nipples as hard as they could. It was fun watching the guys trying to get two cocks in her ass or pussy. She could get two in her cunt with ease but it was almost tearing her ass trying from the rear.
After they’d all completely satisfied their lust, my wife was covered in their cum. Except for saying the two cocks vying for space in her ass was hurting, my wife had taken everything the men could do. I was very proud of my slut of a wife.
Raoul went out and told Tony to come in and fuck the slut before I took her home. Tony came in with two other bartenders and the three of them spent the next forty minutes fucking my wife in every position imaginable.

While Raoul and I watched my wife taking cock after cock into her body, I offered him
a deal I knew he wouldn’t refuse. I offered him my wife for 24hours every week to work as a prostitute. He could keep all the money she earned but I wanted, whenever possible, to watch her in action. Raoul quickly agreed and said he’d try to let me watch but it wouldn’t always be possible. He said a classy white chick like Helen would be very popular with blacks and Hispanics. I told him I didn’t care who fucked her as long as there were plenty of them. We agreed that Helen would be at his apartment next Saturday morning at 9am and she would be able to go home the next morning. The barmen’s balls were finally dry and they started to head back to the bar.

Raoul had a great idea and went out to the bar and returned with one of his working girls. Carmen was a pretty but tired looking black girl of about 35. She had been working the bars and streets for over ten years and had been one of Raoul’s girls for three years. Carmen had been a busy girl that day and had serviced ten guys since 10am. Raoul told her to strip and lie on the cum covered blanket beside Helen. Carmen complied with Raoul’s instructions and revealed a nice body and completely shaved cunt. Raoul then told my wife to eat Carmen until she orgasmed. My wife obediently buried her face between Carmen’s well-used thighs and greedily lapped at her pungent cunt for twenty minutes. Raoul and I both knew there was more chance of Elvis making a comeback then of Carmen having an orgasm.

Helen seemed to be enjoying herself and Carmen was grasping my wife’s hair and pulling her into her pussy. I suggested to Raoul that Helen liked to be disciplined and loved to be watched. Raoul told the girls to get up and instructed Carmen to tie Helen’s wrists to the coat hooks on the wall. I smiled at Helen as she stood up and I could see the dried cum on her face from Carmen’s cunt. Helen was tied, using shoelaces and belts, with her back against the wall. A broom handle was used to keep her legs apart and she looked very vulnerable. Her nipples were very prominent and her trimmed pussy was exposed to whatever Raoul had in mind. Tony had closed the bar a little early and the staff, fifteen patrons and three working girls crowded into the staff room to watch. Carmen, still naked, stood in front of my wife waiting for Raoul’s orders. Raoul handed Carmen a feather duster and told her to beat my wife’s tits with the cane handle. The look of terror in Helen’s eyes gave me an instant hard-on. Carmen landed hit after hit on Helen’s tits with many of them hitting her erect nipples. Helen’s screams were getting louder and louder until I used a handkerchief gag to muffle the noise.

The crowd was getting very excited and wanted Carmen to concentrate on Helen’s nipples. Raoul had a better idea and told Carmen to aim her blows at Helen’s cunt and pubic mound. The third stroke landed right on Helen’s pronounced clit and not even the gag could stop her scream. After fifteen more strokes with about a third hitting Helen’s clit, Raoul called a halt. The angry welts on my wife’s breasts, belly, mound and thighs were a beautiful sight. Carmen was told to release Helen’s wrists and she collapsed onto the blanket sobbing in pain.
Raoul said anyone that wanted to fuck Helen to be his guest. He told them that after tonight she would cost, fifty for a blowjob, hundred and fifty for a cuntfuck and two hundred for an assfuck. Beating her or gangbanging her was available at extra cost. Five of the bar patrons and the other two barmen took up Raoul’s offer and took turns fucking her while she continued to sob. At no time during the whole night had my slut wife protested at her treatment and had actively participated in her fucking. She had wrapped her legs around every man that had mounted her from the front and had willingly spread her asscheeks for the men that fucked her ass. Helen swallowed all the cum that had gone into her mouth and tongue kissed and hugged every one of her new lovers.

When the last group finished fucking her I helped her up and walked with her to our car. I could hear the cum squelching in her ass or cunt, or both, as she walked on shaky legs. Helen was completely naked and the welts on her back and front looked very painful. I helped her into the car and as we drove home I told her about the deal with Raoul. Again she offered no protest and told me she’d do whatever Raoul or I wanted. I told her she’d work for Raoul one day a week for the next twelve months and then we’d return to our normal life. I told her she could continue to entertain the poolmen and their friends but only when I was home to watch from the window. I’m hoping to take my wife with me next month when I do a five-day trip through the New England states. I introduce her to my clients as a call girl and allow them all to fuck her senseless. In the years to come when we attended conferences I’d enjoy Helen’s and their discomfort when they recognized each other. Maybe a small tattoo on her ankle would ensure their recognition. I had her tattooed with a bluebird on her ankle the day after her first day as Raoul’s new girl. That first day is a story for another time.