PDA

View Full Version : Teacher/Student Boundaries, pt. 2

hopefulfutr
03-30-2009, 11:34 AM
In the last chapter, Sara and I were able to have some of the greatest, if not the greatest, sex either one of us has ever had. Remember, she is 38 and knows a thing or two about pleasure, and I'm 21, with plenty of knowledge to gain. Sara is a college professor and I was one of her students last semester. We kept in contact through email, even after the semester was over and one thing lead to another, all of a sudden, there we were in her bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sara and I kept in touch over email, phone, IM and seeing each other. I started going in to see her every day at her office. Soon, we decided to move a couch into her office. I know your thoughts...same thoughts we had when we moved the couch in too. As was the norm now whenever I went into her office, we'd make out, hold each other, cuddle, and just lightly feel each other up. Here is once instance of when I decided to take things a little further.

We closed the doors to her office so that other students wouldn't come in or they would think she was unavailable. She's standing in front of me just running her hands through what hair I have, when I decide to unbutton her jeans and slide them down. She's naked, pure bliss! I run my hands around her waist to her sweet, sexy, admirable ass and slowly slide the jeans down. She lifts her feet and I take them off and toss them. Next, I have her sit down next to me and we start making out, letting out tongues get tangled with each other as I start grabbing her tits. I'm massaging them, squeezing and pinching her nipples. I pull her shirt up and move in closer, lower my head, and suck her right nipple into my mouth, sucking hard, rolling my tongue all around it. I then decide to move down onto the floor, between her legs, spreading them. This is paydirt! I move in, slowly so that I can enjoy that sweet, musky, sexy scent of a hot, juicy pussy that's begging for attention. Sticking my tongue out, I lick from the bottom of her slit all the way up to her clit and stop, then begin to suck her clit. It's hard and showing and begging for more. I suck on it for a couple minutes and go
back to licking. Pulling my hands up to spread her wet pussy lips, I slip my tongue a little further and finally tongue fuck her like there's no tomorrow. My fingers have found her erect clit and are now rubbing it, showing her how much they want to make her cum.

Next, I have Sara slide her ass a little further down so that it hangs off the edge of the couch. I bring my free hand up under her and start to finger her, first one finger, then two. In and out, in and out, just as slippery as could be. The next time I pull them out, I slide them down further and rub
her pussy juice all over her sexy asshole. I've determined it's lubed enough and slowly slide my middle finger into her awaiting ass. I can feel her sphincter clenching it with each little bit that enters deeper and deeper, almost sucking it in further. Sara is moaning like crazy, trying to control her noise so that the students next door can't hear her. There's that familiar expression on her face, she's climaxing thanks to a 21 year old student. I pull my finger out and am determined to make it further next time than just a finger. I pull up and let her get dressed, kissing her so passionately that
I forget about everything else in life. We let our tongues tango one more time and I let her go to class, which is in about 5 minutes...

About a week goes by, same ol' stuff going on in the office, the usual making out and groping each other. It's finally a nice day out, Spring is definitely around the corner and it's about 35 degrees out, so I break out the shorts. I head into Sara's office and we talk, kiss, and finally sit down on the couch. We start getting carried away with things and next thing I know, her hand is sliding up my shorts, up my boxers and is slowly massaging my hard cock. I'm harder than a rock. She's fondling my balls and stroking my cock as well. I finally had enough and we took each others clothes off. We sit down on the couch and I reach other, grab her head and abruptly push it down to my cock. Oh boy, does it feel wonderful, my cock being engulfed by a hot, wet mouth that's waiting to me face fucked. My hand is resting on the back of her head, gently pushing it down each time she comes up. I can feel my cock pushing into her throat--wow, it feels amazing! I stop her
from her obvious fantastic cock sucking and pull her up, pull her face to mine and thrust my tongue into her mouth, kissing her with wanton desire. She stands up, climbs on top of me, straddles my legs and slowly lowers herself onto my aching cock. Oh, that familiar feeling, my throbbing member
being swallowed up by a juicy, hot, dripping pussy. Her juices are all over her thighs, having leaked out.

Sara started bouncing up and down with me thrusting up to meet her hips each time. I can feel my cock rubbing her insides and hitting her cervix. It's begging to reach that awaiting womb. I can feel every inch entering her each time she slams down onto me. All I hear is the sound of her juices
squashing between her pussy and the base of my glistening cock. She's already had multiple orgasms and I can feel mine beginning to build. I start thrusting harder up into her, speeding it up, feeling my cock glands slide in and out of her pussy. She throws her head back in obvious satisfaction and moans out my name, followed my a series of other moans, "Ohhhhh Jay, mmmmm, ohhhhhhhh baby." This is all I need. On my next thrust, I slam as hard as I can into her and pull her down with me. Is this enough? No, she keeps grinding onto my exploding cock, which is now becoming slightly sensitive. I can feel my hot cum shoot out into her, filling her up with my creamy baby maker. We stay entangled for a few minutes longer and I can feel my cum slowly oozing out onto my dick. She gets off and I see a puddle of cum mixed with her juices all over my cock, dripping down my balls. I forgot to mention, she wore no panties today (honest to god's truth). She throws her pants on and pulls them up. I leave to go to the bathroom down the hall to clean up. Luckily, it's mid-semester break, so no one is around. There I am, walking stark ass naked down the hall of my school. I come back and we continue to kiss and cuddle on her couch. It's time for her to leave to go pick her daughter up from her doctor's appointment.

The next day, she tells me she could feel my cum leaking out of her all day the previous day. By the time she got home, the crotch of her pants had a big wet spot, no smaller than a half dollar. This turned her on, greatly. I decide it will not be the last time. I tell her that it turns me on a lot as well
and that when she starts wearing her sexy skirts, I don't want her to wear any underwear so I can empty my balls inside her again and she can feel it oozing out into her stockings or pantyhose for the remainder of the day. Maybe someday she won't wear either under her skirt and she can let it
creap out down her thighs...while we're out in public.
__________________________________________________ ____________________

More to cum guys, looking for some feedback and/or advice. Show me some love. Trust me, there is a lot more to talk about. Remember, none of this is fake, it's all real. I swear on my life my professor and I are engaged in sexual relations and are falling in love (another story). Thanks!

Mathilda
04-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Not feeling the love, but loving the 'sexual relations'.
You might want to focus a bit more on what the character feels (both emotionally and smut-wise) in addition to the activities. Make it somewhat less of a happy snap and more of a telling about your experience: not your oath, but the story should convince me that this is all real.

scheff
07-27-2009, 12:39 PM
damn i want a teacher like that

coyotewar6979
07-28-2009, 03:51 PM
great story

theatreslut
11-08-2009, 05:31 PM
hmmm getting better

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:31 AM
i miss my sexy high school teachers

scotty2hotty
02-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Another good addition. Please continue.

wulantowag
07-07-2011, 01:05 PM
go for it

dress2totheleft
10-16-2011, 04:42 AM
Great story keep it up

April
10-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Great story keep it up

Unfortunately hopefulfutr has not been on the forum since December 2009, so we may have seen the end of this tale :(