PDA

View Full Version : Ghost of Lovett Hall

OldHorny
04-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Not sure whether this is the best place for this story but here goes!

She sat on her bed wearing just her blouse and panties. The room was lit by only the burning logs in the fireplace and the soft music made her lose herself in a sort of self induced trance.

She heard soft footsteps but feeling so relaxed thought it was her husband and stayed as she was. Even as she realised that it was not him, she felt safe as the large gentle hands lay on her shoulders and started the sensuous massage. Slowly she drifted into the fire, with all its pictures in the burning grate, as the hands gently massaged and pulled at her shoulders. It felt so warm, so wonderful she knew there was no way to stop now.

She had, had many massages before now but never like this, the hands so gentle and yet so firm seemed to be exciting her whole body.

She felt rather than saw the silk blindfold being applied and to be honest was that far gone allowed it to happen, her excitement now at its height, she felt so aroused so ready.

She knew she had lost control of the situation when she felt the soft sensual kisses running around her neck the lips nuzzling at her skin like tiny nips that sent shivers down her body. She hardly realised that the hands had left her shoulders and had started to undo the buttons on her blouse and when she did it was too late as she grabbed at the hands so they took hold of her nipples and she was totally under his power.

She was as putty in the hands of this gentle giant and as he laid her backwards on to the bed she realised this could not be her husband. Her mind was in turmoil, she would have liked to stop him but her body was crying out for more.

Her nipples were more erect now than she could ever remember them. Infact they were so alive that as she felt his mouth slowly encompass her left nipple, that hot wet succulent mouth she was almost ecstatic. Her legs were opening of their own accord and already she could feel the tell tale dampness between her legs. Her hand was starting to brush her slit over her panties.

What the hell was happening to her she had never been that adventurous during sex. Her husband was always complaining that she never took charge he had to do everything. Oh! She didn’t just lie there, she was as energetic as he was, its just she never led he complained.

Yet here she was laying on a hotel bed, a blindfold around her eyes, hands from some guy working on her tits and already she was moaning and trying to get him to suck her other nipple. Truth be told she wished he had two mouths to suck them both together as they had her whole body on fire. Worse she loved it.

She could feel her body already starting the fuck movement even though there was nothing touching her cunny but her own hand. Gawd he was a master at this, this stranger. She could feel his sensuous mouth slowly kissing down between her breasts and over her flat stomach.

She wasn’t even sure how long she could wait to orgasm. Already her cunny was not just wet but on fire. She had that special feeling inside, the level heading towards where she would like to be able to hold it at. Just before the height of orgasm. When the feeling is sort of through your whole body and generally when her husband shot his load and spoilt it for her. If only he could keep it going a little while longer.

That tongue seemed to be so hot and electric she wanted to rip the blindfold off and see this fantastic lover. Slowly his mouth and tongue worked its magic lower down, her hand already at full wank motion. Rubbing hard over her panty covered clit.

She felt his tongue following her hand which was entering her panties. Oh, gawd yes, she had never had proper oral sex before. Her husband had tried it a couple of times but she had felt nothing like this. That tongue was working between her fingers while she wanked it was licking her clit and along her slit. Her panties weren’t pulled down they seemed to be ripped off her yet she felt no tug nor any pain

Faster the tongue went. She could feel her already engorged clit being teased and sucked and flicked faster and faster. Her hands were now at her side allowing him full access. No matter what he wanted to do to her now she would go along with just to keep this feeling.

She felt her thighs being pushed gently wider. And then the tongue started to lick from the skin between her bum hole and her cunny, long licks right to her clit. Upon hitting her clit it sort of flicked so fast it was even better than her vibrator. Something else her husband didn’t know she had.

It was no good she was fast going over the top her body more like a steam engine pistoning away than a woman in the throws of orgasm. His tongue was slipping deeper into her. Like a cock but ohhhh gawd much more exciting.

She had to tell him she had to warn him she felt like she was going to cum and pee at the same time. As much as she tried to speak no words came out of her mouth till she heard herself shout.

“Oh FUCK YEEEESSSSSSSSS!”

Her juices were shooting out of her cunny yet the man just seemed to lick all the more faster and her body fucked up and down arching so high the likes of which she had never done before.

It seemed to go on for hours till her back was sore and her stomach ached and nothing but the throb was left, no juices seemed to be running any more.

She heard the bedroom door thrown open and her hubby ran in shouting, “What the hell is the matter?”

He must have seen the man that had just been making love to her it was impossible for him to have hidden she had still felt him when the door flew open.

“Come on darling you have frightened every one with your screams,” he said, “We thought someone was killing you, I thought you were supposed to be getting ready for dinner instead you are laying here naked.”

I could not believe I was completely naked and not a blindfold in site. I knew I had orgasmed between my legs if he had bothered to look I was soaking.

“I thought I saw that ghost they were talking about earlier and it gave me a shock I must have been dreaming.” I said. “I’ll get dressed and come down!”

I looked around the room after he left me to get ready but no man was there nor were there any tell tale signs except for the juice that was running down my legs.

Having dressed I joined the others at the dining room table and we talked while we ate. Then the owner of the hotel, Garry said when we heard you scream we thought you had seen our ghost. His wife though sent the worst shiver through me,

“I just hope he doesn’t do with you as he tried to do with me!”

“Don’t be silly dear,” Garry told his wife.

“Look I know he tried to rape me, and whether he is a ghost or not it’s not right.”

Garry just smiled and told us it was a lot of superstitious nonsense, and that was why the hotel was called “Lovett Hall” as it was once owned by a philanderer who was supposed to be related to Giovanna Giacomo Casanova.

I could only just smile and knew from then on I would be hoping to get left behind while my husband enjoyed visiting and fishing and such, I would be hoping my ghost would come back and fuck me or atleast give me another tonguing.

Brigit Astar
04-03-2009, 01:57 PM
very good--please, continue

OhioCurious
04-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Well-done! I enjoyed all the detail which allowed me to easily follow the action. I liked the spacing which made it so easy to follow the story as it progressed. All in all, a very good story and I thank you for sharing it!!

dreamer9131
04-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Sounds like a lucky "ghost"

tai21080
04-18-2009, 01:15 AM
That was great. I felt like I was there. Please continue...I can't wait to see further sexcapades in the paranormal realm.

innoeh
05-04-2009, 08:56 AM
nice one

IndigoDragon
05-18-2009, 12:29 PM
very nice