PDA

View Full Version : The Office Whore – Customer Service

stdlvr69
04-03-2009, 05:48 AM
The Office Whore – Customer Service

I was in the house and she was working on things that needed to be finished before company arrived for dinner that evening. I mentioned that I had a client that was supposed to stop by to negotiate some details of a contract I was working on and she asked if it could wait until the following day? I replied that I would have to give the client a call and find out and I would do what I had to get the client to change the appointment.

I returned from my office a short while later and said I had to make a few concessions to get the appointment changed, but it was finished and went on cleaning up and making the house presentable for her friends. After several hours cleaning and rearranging things we were ready for company.

The evening went off without any incidents or embarrassing moments. The children were very well behaved and displayed their best manners and behavior. I almost thought they were someone else's kids.

I was getting ready for bed after a nice hot shoower and Amelia said it was a very nice evening and one of the nicest we had in a long time. I made mention that I was looking for a little action and she reluctantly said okay that she thought after I did so much to make it an enjoyable night that I was entitled to a little bit but not to expect anything kinky that she was not some office whore. We made love but it was strictly missionary and no foreplay.

The next day I was working out of the office until mid afternoon. When I arrived at the office she was there dressed to kill. Amelia was wearing a sheer blouse and a mini skirt that did not cover anything when she sat down. I looked at her and asked what was going on and she smiled and said she was just there to provide some stress relief for the boss.

I said after the way the negotiations went this morning and what I was trying to get the customer to agree too it had been a rough meeting. Amelia asked if I needed some help negotiating with the customer and maybe she should go along with me to the next meeting and help with the negotiations.

I was not sure what to think. I was looking at her and she said that a lot of times she knew when she had to talk with two or more people she was normally a little less demanding and more willing to work things out. I looked at her some more and was wondering if the game we were playing was going to continue out of the office.

About two weeks passed and I would help in and around the house and she would spend more time in the office providing me with special services. I had not really given it much thought until I was sitting in the office when John called and said he would like me to come out to his site for a couple of days and go over everything operational.

Amelia asked if I was going alone and I said yes. I looked at her and she asked if I needed any help. I said everything was very smile and to the point on this job and I had done several other jobs for John before. Amelia said she would be a very good helper if I took her along. I said show me how you are going to help me with my customers.

Amelia said she was not dressed to be at a customer's and would have to get a few thinks at the store. I smiled and said it was okay and we would have to leave the following afternoon.

Amelia looked like a kid who just got a big surprise and practically ran out of the office. I did not see her until late that evening after I had all the kids in bed and had made arrangements to have a friend stay with them while we were gone. Amelia showed me some of the things she purchased for the trip. The first outfit looked very professional as she came out of the bathroom modeling it for me. It was not until she took off the jacket that you would really notice the blouse was a very sheer white material and the fluffy neck scarf covered the part of the blouse you would normally see if she did not have a scarf on.

The next outfit was a bit more revealing than the first outfit, but not as sheer. She explained that was so she could be sexy on the job but not revealing and most women would not complain if she wore it in mixed company. The best part of the outfit was that most guys would be more interested in looking at her and to try to get to see if they could see something.

The last outfit was similar to the first except the jacket was not as cut and was baggier than the first and the skirt went to the floor. She took off the jacket and it had a very sexy vest that accentuated her breast and had a deep plunge in the front. The blouse was of the same sheer material, except it was a wrap style with a deep plunge. When she took off the vest you could clearly see everything she had to offer. The skirt looked like any other skirt, but it was a wrap around skirt and it would drop if the little keeper was undone. Under the wrap skirt she wore the smallest patch thong I had ever seen and she must have had a complete Brazilian wax job done because thee was not any evidence of any hair anywhere.

I looked at her and said is that all and she smiled and said not that she had bought a new bikini if the motel had a pool and a hot-tub. Then she said she had a surprise but I would have to wait for that one. We had a quickie before going to bed and I was asleep in no time. I slept very well.

I got up packed the car made some last minute calls and we were off. We decided to leave early that way we could check in and relax before we met for dinner. Amelia asked if I was introducing her as my business associate? I asked how she wanted to be introduced? Amelia said it would probably be more professional to be a business associate. Then with a wicked laugh she said I could introduce her as my office whore. I said I could do that too and she smiled and laughed.

We checked into the motel and got settled and I called and let John know that we were at the motel and he invited us to dinner. John commented on how hot Amelia looked and she thanked him. John was busy asking a hundred questions about what she did in the firm and why all of a sudden was she here on a job that Jack always did by himself. Amelia fielded all the questions like a seasoned consultant. At the end of the question sessions Amelia looked at John and smiled and said there was one other job she had that was not mentioned in part of her regular job description.

John took the bait and bit hard asking what other part of the job can there be? Amelia said she was the negotiation breaker. When normal negotiations failed then she would help break the deadlock and bring a successful conclusion to the negotiations. John looked at her and then sat back in the chair assessing her as a tough negotiator.

Amelia knew what he was thinking and decided to pay a game and see how far it was going to go. Amelia looked at John and said who is going to pickup the tab for dinner. John said it has always been dutch-treat as we have always been two guys and never had a woman along. Amelia said that should not have anything to do with it and since we were his guest then he should pay. John was beginning to formulate his argument when Amelia took off her jacket.

John stopped for a few seconds and stared at Amelia's nipples protruding against the thin transparent material and swallowed hard. Amelia said that it has always been proper protocol for the host to take care of all the lodging and meals for their guest. John soon said in the past that was true, but today it is different. People are more independent and not wanting to be obliged to the other people. Amelia said that was wrong and it should still be offered.

Amelia knew she had John and then just as he was ready to say something she said were you going to ask me to dance? John looked at me and then to her and said questioning do you want to dance? I knew John meant it as a question like what does that have to do with what we were talking about and where did it some from. Amelia held out her hand for John to take and lead her to the dance floor as she said yes I would love to dance.

John had no other choice if he did not want to be embarrassed and did not want to miss out on an opportunity. John and Amelia danced for about ten minutes when the band began playing a few slow numbers. John did not notice Jack go over to the one member of the band and slip him a couple of bills. Amelia saw him and gave him a smile and a thumbs up signal as Jack headed off to the mens room.

John was holding Amelia close and she was doing her best to get him all worked up. Jack watched as she ground her crotch into John's crotch and from the look on his face he was ready for anything and if they had too many more slow dances he may just have a wet spot on the front of his pants.

Jack surprised both of them when he went by them on the dance floor and said he was going up to his room. John smiled at him and then looked to Amelia and said later. Amelia said she would see him later also. John did not really mean it, but Amelia did mean it.

John told Amelia he was danced out for now and asked if she wanted a drink? Amelia said yes and they went back to the table. John ordered a beer and ordered Amelia a Long Island Iced Tea. Amelia was not a drinker and the drink really tasted like iced tea and being worked up it made her drink it a little faster had she know how much alcohol was in the drink.

John ordered another round and after they were finished John asked if she wanted to check out the view from his room. John had gone over and got a room when Amelia excused herself to go to the ladies room after the first drink. Amelia agreed and said lead the way.

Amelia was a bit tipsy but she knew what she was doing and she was not sure how far she was going to go. Amelia had only ever been with Jack since they were married. John came over and kissed her and cupped her breast in his hand as the other rubbed her back as they kissed.

Amelia was not sure if it was the alcohol or her hormones but she was hot as fire and was ready to have it quenched. John was a bit of a fast mover and if he was going to get lucky he better work faster and get her going. John was dancing with her as they were kissing and fondling her nipple as he danced. John did not know but Amelia had a real thing for getting her back rubbed and it was having the desired effect and she reached down and rubbed his cock.

John made his move and decided to just be bold and begin to undress her even though he had not really gotten the signal. John normally waited until they had more than a few seconds before undressing them. John slipped his hand in the waist band of the skirt and found the elastic band and worked it down over her nice shaped butt.

Amelia did the same with John and unbuckled his belt and undid the button and slid his pants down. John stepped out of his pants and Amelia stepped over the skirt. John in was in such a hurry he did not waste time taking the g-string off and just worked it to the side.

John got Amelia onto the bed and without any foreplay he mounted her and began pounding his hard cock into her hot wet pussy. It did not take either of them lone before they both began to cum and they both knew it. When they were finished Amelia stayed there for a few minutes and then said she had better go get some sleep before she had to go to work in the morning and left.

Amelia came back to the room made love to Jack and told him all about John. She took a shower and went to sleep.

All the next day things were busy and I could tell John was looking for an excuse to get Amelia alone. Amelia mentioned that John was being pesty and she was going to have to take him in the closet or something to get him back on the job.

We had been working hard all morning and I mentioned to Amelia we could probable finish by 1:30 if we did not stop for lunch. Amelia looked at me and said maybe we can play if we get finished by 1:30 before we leave. I looked at her and said she was in charge of that department.

John came over and asked about lunch and I said I was not ready and was going to keep on working. Amelia said she was not ready for lunch and if they finished by 1:30 then they could have a sandwich for lunch. John had a rather disappointed look on his face and I could tell he was thinking he was going to get a little more before the day was over and went off sulking.

I finished up at about 1:15 and went to look for Amelia and saw John who said he was finished with his part of the project. I said lets go find Amelia and see if she needed any help finishing up. John asked one of the other guys who was working if he had seen her and he said she put a sign on the door down the hall to keep out and was in there.

John and I went down to the room and found the door was locked from the inside and Amelia called out and asked who was there? I replied John and I were there and wanted to know if she needed any help finishing up the project. Amelia said she was finished and was just getting lunch ready if we wanted to eat.

John and I came in the room and Amelia was nude on the table with her knees bent and spread open and asked if anyone wanted to eat her pussy for lunch? John did not wait for me to answer and almost ran over and dropped to his knees and began eating her pussy making sucking and slurping noises as he ate her pussy.

John was really getting into eating her pussy. Amelia looked at me and asked if I would like to make her into a sandwich. I looked at her and said if you want to make a sandwich that is fine with me. Jack asked am I the top or the bottom of the sandwich and she replied bottom. She got John to stop for a minute and I got on the couch in the room and she got on top of me facing toward John and mentioned for him to finish making the sandwich.

Jack could feel everything in side of Amelia as she moved into positions for John to enter her. When John enter Amelia Jack could feel him sliding in and getting positioned and then to begin the slow rhythmic action that gradually built up in intensity. Jack was moving at a slower pace and trying to keep everyone together.

Amelia could feel both men working their hard cocks in and out of her pussy and anus and it was a pain and pleasure combination as they all were working closer to their climax. John started to work a little harder pushing in and out and increased the pace and Jack was feeling the sensation and it was having an effect on him as he to was ready to cum and Jack knew Amelia was ready ass he could feel her pussy clenching John's cock as he was ready to cum. John came first and then Amelia and finally Jack.

John got up and cleaned himself up and thanked Amelia for such a good time and said he had always heard of people doing that but had never enjoyed it as much. Amelia smiled and kissed him and said it was her first time too and it was also the first for Jack. Everyone cleaned up and go ready to leave. As Jack and Amelia were leaving John came out and said maybe we will have to negotiate every six months instead of every year.

Amelia said to Jack on the way back to the office that she would rather do 5 guys rather than do that again. Amelia said she had heard that some women really liked anal sex but she did not think she was one of them. Jack let it go and asked about the five guys she mentioned. Amelia looked at him ans=d said I do not know I just mentioned it so you would understand how uncomfortable it was to have your cock up my anus. Jack said he just mentioned because he had a company he was going to do some work for but they had seven guys who worked there. Amelia smiled and did not answer.

When they were back at the house everything was just as it was before they went on the trip. Amelia was the same when she was in the house and the same in the office. Jack did notice she spent more time in the office now than she had ever done before.

davesmistress
04-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks for the new addition

am_cutie666
04-13-2009, 12:56 PM
thnks.....gr8 story

luvrof69
04-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Nice story!

fantasycuck4u
04-14-2009, 01:07 PM
wish I could get my conservative wife to become less inhibited. if anyone wants to chat about, drop me a note at my screen name fantasycuck4u and im at yahoo

ryouez69
08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Thanks