PDA

View Full Version : The stream

phred
04-03-2009, 02:17 PM
This may be a bit tame for this site, but it's all I have to offer. Last one I wrote... about ten years ago.

It had taken a few hours to hike this far into the woods. I needed to leave the wannabe sportsmen behind and nobody in their right mind would go this far without serious motivation.

The stream was wide and the water was cold, but the sun beat down with serious heat. I waded into the water and began working the bend where there was sure to be a large rainbow trout. The shallows warmed-up a bit and the water seemed too warm to require waders so I left the water and removed them.

In wading boots, shorts and a t-shirt I approached the bank again, but the solitude and the sun played with my senses and it seemed unnecessary to remain clothed this far into the forest with nobody around. I removed my clothes and entered the water bare, daring to snag myself with the fly. The touch of the moving water on my sac was such an erotic feeling I remained in place for a few moments, enjoying the sensation and allowing a soft erection to form. The feeling of freedom was intoxicating.

The fish in this part of the stream loved the mosquito I was casting and I wandered into the middle of the water to gain access to what appeared to be a more productive area when, once halfway into the stream, you appeared on the rocks to my left. Startled to see anyone here, let alone an attractive blonde, I considered the situation. Since to my right was only a tall granite wall, my only exit was near you, a prospect I found uncomfortable. Only the young feel that what they have to exhibit is worth seeing.

Your response to my plight was one that indicated you were accustomed to seeing a middle-aged man nude in a fishing stream. As I turned my back to you and still watched, you smiled and lifted your blouse above your head, removing it and exposing your sheer black bra with the lovely breasts bound inside. You then dropped your jeans to exhibit your black lace, crotchless panties and moved to the large boulder at the water’s edge where you sat down, facing me. My hormones were, of course, flowing, and my erection standing at 90° from my body. But how could I expect a woman with your attributes to take me seriously? Especially knowing what cold water (or cold anything for that matter) does to a man’s equipment and, by now, the water was neither shallow nor warm.

I began to walk (backward, of course) toward my clothing on the bank but when you saw what was happening you sprinted to it and moved it to the base of your rock, your breasts bouncing all the way. Apparently you had some desire to discomfit me..... a situation both intimidating and stimulating. Such an attractive woman going to these lengths to interact with me?

I stopped my progress to the bank and you returned to the boulder and sat down again, facing me with one leg bent at the knee, exposing a bit of glistening pink with some flaxen hairs glinting in the sun through the slit in the sheer fabric. Your smile was enough to melt any man’s heart and your body was capable of satisfying any man’s libido. You reached behind yourself and released the clasp of your brassiere, freeing those delectable mounds of every man’s dreams. As you leaned back and enjoyed the warmth of the sun upon your breasts, your nipples visibly hardened and lengthened, causing a similar response in what I thought was a frozen organ between my legs. Even considering the temperature of the water, my turgidity increased.

When you lay back and removed your panties to enjoy the heat upon your cleft I could do nothing but approach and hope to take part in your worship of the sun. As I neared the bank I tossed my gear upon it and made a beeline for your place of rest. Standing in front you I reached up and stroked the nearest thing to me, following your shapely legs to your pussy. Lubricant was present in copious amounts and, as I stroked your button with the thumbs of both hands you let out a soft moan. Leaning forward, my tongue enjoyed your warmth and sweetness, pressing firmly against your clit as you heaved up and down on the rock. Licking front to back, my chin dripping with your nectar, my hands found your breasts and, as I softly kneaded and consumed your juices, your body seemed to explode. Holding my head stationary, you enjoyed the lingering glow of your orgasm and then motioned for me to join you upon the rock. I complied, feeling the toasty warmth of the granite upon my buttocks.

I still do not know why the cold-shriveled condition of my dick did not stop me from approaching you, but I believe it to be that your sheer sexuality left me no choice. Nonetheless, once beside you and lying back with you, the sun worked its magic and the warmth and sensuality of the moment restored what I was capable of carrying, or at least a good part of it.

As your hand wandered to my pubic hair I could not imagine anything I had ever wanted more than that. As it then wandered over my penis and onto my scrotum I found that I had been wrong...this was what I wanted and the pulsations and secretions of my cock proved it. Then I decided to forget my desires and enjoy the moment once your fingers traced the skin between my balls and my anus.

I could do no more than close my eyes and enjoy your touch. You returned to my shaft and slowly and lightly traced the head of my cock around and around. You grasped the head and, with your thumb, rubbed the glans with the pre-come you had elicited. The slick feeling and the warmth of your hands and sun nearly made me come right then and there but I held back. When you sucked on my nipples I almost lost control again.

Next I felt your lips upon my shaft and I could think of nothing to compare with the feeling. Your tongue traced the ridge at the base of my head and worked its way over the slit, causing me to squirm with ecstasy. You found a way to completely surround the shaft and deep-throat it and I almost fell off the rock. Your teeth on the ridge drove me almost to the point of coming, but when you sucked on my head and your fingers played with my ass I lost control and produced the most ejaculate I can remember. Allowing it to cover my belly, you massaged it into my skin and pubic hair. As you kissed me deeply, I could taste myself on your tongue and you tasted yourself on my lips. I closed my eyes and lay back in complete satiation.

In all this time not a word was spoken......

When I awoke from the lethargy to which so many of us men are subject you were gone, but I found a note telling me of another fishing stream you frequent placed inside your damp panties that you left with my clothing.

See you there. Hope the water is warmer.

OhioCurious
04-05-2009, 10:35 PM
I liked this one very much. I'd rather read about this kind of adventure than the other kind of fish story which is about how the big one got away!

BJ Cortland
04-06-2009, 03:49 AM
Beautiful and extremely erotic. Very well done. I hope you have some more stories to share.

normaldan
04-10-2009, 10:18 PM
So this is really why I love fly fishing!

Pureg
04-21-2009, 08:05 AM
Very good story, left me wanting more

frankjohnmoore
11-27-2009, 01:39 AM
liked the fish part good story, thanks

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Good story.

rmreading
12-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Hope we will not have to wait 10 years for your next story.... because this was very good. Please share some more with us!