PDA

View Full Version : Twins, next door II

must66
04-05-2009, 02:20 PM
I got home about an hour later and parked in the garage. I went in the same entrance I did before and again I didn’t make any noise. Looking through the cut out I saw that my wife was sitting rite next to Mark and was rubbing the front of his pants. She had changed cloths again and her top was unbuttoned past her tits.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jan at the same door that I thought I saw her at when I left. Now I knew I had seen her there before I had taken off. Damn, had she been watching them all this time. Where Jan was there was no way Debbie or Mark could have seen her. Jan could also not see me watching her. Jan must have been very turned on at what she had seen because she had both tits pulled out over the top of her two piece swim suit. Looking lower her bottoms were pulled to the side and I watched as she was fingering herself.

I was thinking that I wanted Jan to know I had seen her watching my wife and her brother. I made a few quick moves and that caught her attention. When she looked my way her mouth went wide open and she turned and ran back to the pool. I went back outside and made a lot of noise and whistled as I approached the door again. I fumbled with the door before I entered, giving them time to straighten up.

I walked in and said, hello! My wife answered me saying she was in the den. I went to the fridge and got out a coke and make myself a rum and coke. Debbie came walking into the kitchen and gave me a hug and kiss on the lips. Did you get what you wanted, she asked? Yes, I left them in the car. Did you get done what you and planed on, I asked back? Not quite, but I did get something accomplished, she added.

I told Deb that I was hot and was going to take a dip in the pool and asked if she wanted to join me. Maybe later honey, I still have things to do around the house. I bet you do, I said to myself. I went and changed cloths and put on a pair of trunks. I went out back and as I came up to Jan she had a super worried look on her face. Well, what do you think Jan, I asked as I took the chair next to her?

What, Mr. Johnson, she said? Come on Jan let’s not pretend that you and I didn’t see what went on it the house. I, I, I, she said when I cut her off. Relax Jan, you didn’t do anything wrong, you were just doing what comes naturally when you see something sexy like that. But aren’t you mad about what happened, she asked? Of course I am, I am really pissed off rite now. I thought I could trust my wife because we have never kept any secrets from each other. We have played around with sex for years now but I always knew when she was with someone else or she knew when I was with someone else too.

You and your wife have been with other men and women she asked as her eyes got real big? Yes, but this is the first time she has ever not told me. All the other times she lets me know or we both set it up so I can watch. Really Mr. Johnson, that is so kinky. What are you going to do, Jan asked? I don’t really know at this time but you can be sure that pay backs are a bitch. She really hurt me by doing what she was doing and your brother should have known better that to fuck with wife of someone he knows. God, I am so sorry Mr. Johnson, is there anything I can do? Just then I noticed a camera on the ground next to her.
Is that your camera I asked and tell me did you happen to take any photos of you know what? I shouldn’t tell you, but yes I did. I brought it with me to take pictures of your back yard to send to friends of mine back east. I would like to look at them Jan, I told her.

I got up and picked the camera up only this time I sat down next to Jan on the lounge. I handed it to her and she turned it on. The first shot showed Debbie bent over with her back to Mark. I showed Debbie’s tits puffing out the top of her half top. Next she was turned around the other way but in the same position. The next one had her skirt pushed against Mark’s face and her hand on his head. The photos kept up like this until Mark had his head under Debbie’s skirt. There were many more of the two of them playing with each other and with his cock in her mouth and finally with his cock inside her cunt, fucking her. As we looked at the pictures I couldn’t help be see Jan’s nipples grow and get hard. I am sure that she saw that my cock was hard as a rock also. We looked at each other but I think we both knew that this was not the time or place. I asked her if I could keep the memory car so I could download the photos to my computer. Sure you can, but please don’t erase them, leave them on the card for me. I wanted to ask her why she wanted them, but I already knew. They got her excited and she wanted to use them when she played with herself.

mmintz
04-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Great addition keep them coming.

Slow_hand
04-05-2009, 09:45 PM
hope to see more, possibly where this ended to continue

frankjohnmoore
08-21-2009, 09:54 PM
chapter 3 cumming, great storys

JetJaguar
11-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Good story!