PDA

View Full Version : My Geometry Teacher

toopopular4u
04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
He was young, my Geometry teacher, it would make my next move that much easier. There was something about him though, this hardly veiled violence I sensed. It made me shiver in apprehension. It wouldn't stop me though, I needed a good grade. I was failing math, it was obvious. I couldn't help it, I'm not good at math, never was. But I needed an A in this class, or else I'd never get into the Private school I wanted. I waited until the entire class had left and approached his desk. "Sir, may I speak to you?" I asked.

He stared at me for a moment. I knew how it looked, a girl in a short skirt, legs tan and smooth, a top barely concealing the ample cleavage, asking to talk to the teacher. I just hoped he would say yes. "Yes Miss Taylor, what is it?"

I took a deep breath, no matter how it looked, I wasn't used to this. "Sir, I was hoping I could persuade you to give me a good grade in your class."

One perfectly sculpted black brow raised, "Oh? Is that why you have been staring."

I blushed. I hadn't thought it was that apparant. "Yes sir."

"You are well aware that this is highly illegal and I could lose everything."

"Yes sir. But I won't breathe a word to anyone, ever. Just please?" I saw his look change, hardening and glinting in lust and swallowed.

"Fine, but you're not going to like it."

I just nodded. It was my last class so when he beckoned for me to follow him, I did. The short walk to his car was painful, he opened the front passenger seat and I took a deep breath, this was it, no going back now. I slid in. He came around quickly and drove out of the parking lot. He had an apartment, nearby. "You ready?" he asked as he led me up the stairs.

"Yes."

He walks me through his rooms and and opens the door to his bedroom. Closing and locking the door, I wonder if he is locking others out, or me in. "Strip," he commands.

I kick off my shoes and quickly remove my clothing, my garments in a rumpled heap next to my feet. I'm proud of my body, but under his scrutiny I feel the urge to cover myself in shame. He walks around me, a finger trailing around my stomach and to my lower back. I can feel his clothing against my back, his hot breath at my neck, and his cock digging against my ass. His knee shoves my legs apart and one of his hands travles down my abdomen to where my dark curls hide my hole. I am surprised to find myself grow moist, my nipples hardening at his touch.

His finger presses again my clit and my legs lose thier balance. He steadies me by inserting a finger deep inside of me, holding me up by his hand. I feel his teeth at my neck biting me and I shudder against him. A second finger finds itself past my folds and I gasp at the intrusion, it felt wonderful. His wrist twists and pumps me for a minute before he jerks his hand from me. Without his support I fall to my knees, my head bowed.

I hear the rustling of clothing and feel his knee jerk against my back in a hard nudge. My jerks up and I turn around. "Suck it."

I stare, I can't help. He's big, it's that simple. My tongue licks his tip and I feel him jerk. I grow more confidant and take just the tip of him in my mouth, sucking hard. My hands rest on his hips and I feel his fingers thread through my hair. His hold tightens and he thrusts against my mouth fast. I struggle not to gag as fucks my mouth roughly. My teeth abrade him gently at each jerk of his hands. Just as swiftly he pulls me from him, his hand lashes out and strikes me on the cheek hard. I hold back tears and stare at the ground, the force of his hand knocks me over and I scramble to stand.

His hands grip my arms painfully and he jerks my body to his, so that I am pressed againt him. HIs cock is between my legs, I can feel it's pulsing heat pressing againt me. He drags me over to the bed, pulling out a set of handcuffs from his bedside drawer, he loops them around a pole attached to his wall and ties me to it. My arms stretch painfully, my toes barely reaching the floor. Opening his drawer again, he grabs these weird looking pincer like things. "Do you know what these are?"

I shake my head. He smiles, and attaches them to my hard nipples. I gasp in shock as the weighted metal pulls against my breasts, creating sensations that shoot through my body. He pushes me slightly and I sway, the tugs on my nipples making my eyes roll back into my head. He smiles, a humorless dark smile, "Now you begin to understand."

He reaches into the drawer yet again and pulls out a long string of beads, each ball getting slightly bigger as the strand goes. I gulp, I can't help it. "Are you a virgin?" he asks.

I hesitate, "Uh, yes."

"Interesting. Why are you doing this," he walks near me as he talks.

He smells good, musky like sex. It's an interesting smell. I try to concentrate. "Because I need the grade." I feel his arms around me, his chest is pressing against the pincers and they are digging into my flesh painfully, it makes me gasp. He hears it and I can feel him smile against my neck.

I feel the beads run down my back and shudder. His hands spread my cheeks and i feel him press one bead inside of me. The feeling is so foreign my body rebels against it, my hips pressing away from his hands and against his body. He holds me tight and pushes another one inside of me. "Now darling I want you to do something for me," he whispers in my ear.

I nod. "I want you to wrap your legs around my hips tight."

I listen, using my stomach muscles to lift my legs. They hook around his waist and I instantly feel even more exposed than before. He pushes in another bead, I can feel as they get larger, it makes me shudder. Two more and I buck furiously away to no avail. My body feels full and it hurts, but to my embarrassment, I feel myself grow wetter. With each buck, the pincers jerked my nipples.

All of a sudden I feel him at my entrance. His tip poking shallowly into me. His finger pushes against the beads in my ass hard and I buck against him again. Only this time I slide unto him as I do. I freeze. He's so big and I can feel myself grow wider. He pushes again, and uses the other hand to pull unto the little strings attached to the pincers. I move against him, I can't help it. He slide deeper into me and is right at my barrier. Both hands hold my wrist and he flashes me a evil smirk, "Poor little virgin, this is going to hurt."

He plunges into me and I scream as he fills me as deep as he can. It hurts, my God does it hurt. His fingers dig into my hips and he pounds into me, and it stops hurting. I moan as pleasure washes over me in waves. Everytime he comes into me, my shoulders jerk at their bonds, the pincers drag my nipples, and the beads grind themselves together inside of me. Pleasure, pain, pleasure, plain I moan as I come. My body tingling, my inner muscles squeezing around him. With a strangled shout, he buries himself into me one last time before coming. Cum flows from him and into me, trickling out and down his thighs. I grow limp against him, my body feeling abused. It felt so good.

I faintly feel him pull the beads from me, undoing the pincers, and untying me. I see blood and semen on my thighs and I grin. He sees my smile and grins too. "Well, well, looks like my little student is a masochist. How intriguing."

He cleans with a wet towel. "And yes, you can have your A."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

I get dress and leave. Briefly I wonder how I'm going to face him tomorrow but I then realize that it doesn't matter, I got my grade.

anomity
04-06-2009, 01:36 PM
That was hot

davesmistress
04-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the new addition

LostInSpace
04-07-2009, 08:42 AM
i loved it. Makes me want to teach

vectra1707
04-08-2009, 02:01 PM
well that was one hot story

nosleeves21
04-08-2009, 05:57 PM
awesome

-mad-monkey
04-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Nice very nice

nonameairman
04-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Nice read thank you

Rum
05-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Very hot!! Great delivery and to top it off there were no silly mistakes to distract the reader. I hope I see much more from you.

tai21080
05-25-2009, 08:12 PM
great story

spuddster
05-26-2009, 04:03 AM
hot story

brownblazin
06-03-2009, 05:10 AM
Hot, Hot, Hot story. I wish I could have been that lucky in school

Jimmy009
12-21-2009, 05:41 AM
Excelenté