PDA

View Full Version : Twins, next door III

must66
04-07-2009, 02:12 AM
I took the memory card and Jan stayed seated as I got up. My hard fucking cock was sticking out trying to find a way out of my trunks. Jan was looking rite at it, only a few inches away from her face. Mr. Johnson she said, you know looking at those pictures kind of made me feel funny. How and where, I asked? Down here between my legs and looking at your hard cock rite now makes me want to do what your wife and my brother did. Jan honey, I have wanted to be next to you for a long time now. Really Mr. Johnson? Oh yes honey, I have thought about touching and loving you all the time. But rite now might not be the best time, I said. Jan stood up and rubbed my hard cock and said, your rite Mr. Johnson but remember anytime, anyplace all you have to do is let me know.

Jan walked to the back door and called out to her brother, Mark, lets go we need to clean up the house like mom told us to. Okay sis, I’ll meet you at the front door. Jan left through the gate and when I went inside I didn’t see Mark anywhere. Debbie had asked me this morning if I would go and help her with some shopping and I told her I would.
She came up to me and gave me a kiss and asked if I was ready to do some shopping. I said, sure and she said she needed to change cloths. Again, I thought. I was sure glad I didn’t say anything about her changing her cloths again because when she came back out she was dressed as sexy as I had ever seen her. She had a yellow summer dress on. One of the best things about this dress is that from the stomach up the front of the dress has laces that doesn’t pull the dress together. There is about an inch and a half of space where the lace ties up. She can’t put on a bra with this dress and if she is not careful you can see all the way to her nipples through the gap. The bottom of the dress is full and only goes down to just above her knees. Her shoes are four inch heels that lace all the way up to her knees. I love that kind of look, a bit like a slut but still in fashion. She took one look at my face and said, I can see that you approve of the dress. It looks great and especially with a body like yours. She told me she was feeling in a sexy mood and knew how I loved to see other men try and get a good look at her, so she said she dressed like this just for me.

I was thinking to myself, was she feeling sexy about me or was it that she still felt sexy from being fucked by the kid next door. Either way I was going to benefit from her choice. As we got into her car and she began driving I was hoping there might be some way to let her know that I know what she did. As Debbie drove I kept looking her way. A few times I was almost able to see her nipples and that started to get my dick hard. The wind from having the windows open blew her dress up to just below her waist. I was feeling horny now and wanted to see if I could get Debbie a little charge up also.

You know what, I started talking to her? No what? Well, I really like your choice of dresses, I said. I thought you might, she added. It might be nice if you could find a good spot to stand when we are shopping. What do you mean, she asked? If you could stand with the sun behind you, you will for sure give some lucky man a nice view of your body. Ummmm, I like the way that sounds. Should I take my panties off so they can get a better look, as she gave me that come fuck me look. I was hoping that you hadn‘t put any on.

I kind of bent over using both my hands to grab the sides of her panties and start pulling them down her legs. “Jimmy” what the fuck are you doing? Just what you wanted me to do, I said. I turned my head and I was looking rite at her open pussy. I could tell that she had not cleaned her pussy very well after fucking Mark. Either she was wet from me doing what I did or she still had some of Marks cum at the entrance of her cunt.

They are going to love to look at that beautiful pussy of yours, I know I love looking at it. You’re a little moist honey, are you thinking about showing off you little love box? Maybe we should stop at a shoe store for you. Would you like to try on some sexy shoes honey? Oh Jimmy, keep talking, your turning me on so much. Play with me honey, talk to me, how nasty would you like your wife to be?

I was sliding my hand up her leg now. I was only two inches from her pussy when I said, I can just see him as he tries to talk you into taking a seat so he can measure your feet. He knows how short your dress is. You can tell he really wants to get you to sit down. You finally take a chair and her get in front of you on his little stool. Then you let it happen. As I said this to her my finger touched her clit. You open your legs so he can see that you have no panties on. Oh Jimmy, yes. Finger me, please baby. I want him to see me. It turns me on so much when I let some strange man look at your wife’s pussy. You want him to look, don’t you honey, knowing he would love to touch your wife’s cunt.

Debbie isn’t driving to good. I am finger fucking her like mad and she can’t handle it. God, I want to cum so bad Jimmy, but your going to have to stop or I will crash. I pull my fingers out and rite in front of her I put them in my mouth and slowly suck them clean. Stop that, Debbie yelled. She finally turned into the mall and found a parking spot. Before getting out of the car I pulled her face to mine and gave her a big tongue kiss. Then I whispered into her ear. Just think of a big cock going super slow as it slides past your cunt lips and goes so deep into you that you can’t help but cum all over his penetrating cock.
:popcorn:

Slow_hand
04-07-2009, 10:29 AM
This is getting hotter by the moment, keep 'em cuming

chabby
04-07-2009, 10:44 AM
hi i am new here.

chabby
04-07-2009, 10:47 AM
could i please get access to bistaility.

lookingforfun21
04-08-2009, 07:49 AM
loved it

frankjohnmoore
12-16-2009, 01:59 AM
god story

dotdroger
01-07-2010, 12:55 PM
hot read

Angeal
01-12-2010, 02:50 AM
Great story, very hot. Thanks for posting.

vette2true
03-04-2010, 10:08 AM
looking for the update

mummified
04-25-2010, 07:26 PM
don't stop!

llgudenll
05-18-2010, 01:47 PM
good story

irishcdn
01-24-2011, 07:01 AM
great story