PDA

View Full Version : Night out in Mex.

crazyt16
04-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Hello everyone this is my first story so please leave any feedback and try not to hurt my fillings too much. This story is based on actual events all tho names of people/places have changed. Hope you enjoy

It was a boring Friday night as i lie on my bed overcome with boredom wishing there was something fun to do. My cell rang and i picked up "Hey Tony wanna go to some strip clubs?" I thought about it for a sec and knew i had some extra cash and no bills to pay so i said "Hell yes" and hung up. I had a good 20-30 min to get ready before my friend picked me up so i got on my computer and looked up one of my favorite sex stories (Mom gone wild) to squeeze one off before i jumped in the shower. I stroked my 7 1/2" cock hard as i read the story about a teen who fucked his slut mom, by a pool at first but then she started to sneak in to his room and silently fucked in the night. I hadn't came in days so i let out a silent moan as i shoot a huge load in to the towel i got before i started. With that done i got up quickly and took a hot shower, I was 20 years old and an average looking guy coming in at about 5'11 i had a buzz cut, light brown eyes and skin and an average body not fat but not a 6 pack abs either. I got out of the shower and got dressed in some good cloths and nice smelling cologne. My cell rang again and i knew it was my friend to tell me he was outside so i just picked it up and ran out the door locking it behind me.

I jumped in Ramon's car and we were off to the Mexico border on the way we picked something up to eat because we knew we were going to be drinking that night. With a full stomach and wallet we got to the border and parked to avoid the huge line of cars that always forms when the all bars close in the early morning. We walked in to the first revolving bar gate and just like that we were in another country where the drinking age was 18 and we could pretty much do anything we wanted with the money we had. We got a taxi and skipped the clubs closest to the border going straight to our favorite spot deeper in to the city. Two of the best clubs with in a 30 min drive of the border, they were called "The nest" and "The Fly". We paid for the taxi and walked up to the door men who asked for our Id's so we opened up our wallets which were thick with 20s and gave them our Id. They let us in and another man inside was about to charge us for the cover but a bartender we knew for years recognized us and waved the fee while he walked us over to a table.

As we walked i looked across the vast dark room filled with smoke from cigarettes and the smell of cheap perfume. We walked past a woman i liked to call the amazonian goddess. She was 6'1" with black shoulder length hair that reflected the light, her body was amazing with well defined muscles and a 6 pack you should bounce a quarter off of. She came complete with a juicy round ass and 36DD breasts that she loved to have sucked. We kept walking and i noticed two woman sitting at a table looking for more guys to spend their money. I didn't get a good look at the first girl she was average looking woman but nothing that caught my eye but the second, Something about her made me smile as i looked at her. She had long black hair that she used to cover her bare breasts. She had perfect complexion, green eyes that drew you in and made it so you didn't want to look anywhere else. She also hardly any make up on making her beauty all natural, she was wearing a short pink glittery skirt that no doubt made her ass stick out as we walked around. We walked past the stairs leading up to the private rooms and sat at our table as we ordered some shots of whiskey for me and tequila for Ramon both with coke chasers.

Before walking off our bartender friend told me one of my favorites was coming on stage soon. I laughed and got comfortable as i took a closer look around the room seeing if she was around or already in the back getting ready for her stage time. As i looked around i saw one of the hottest milfs i had ever seen long dirty blond hair, dark brown eyes, big lips, square jaw with the body of a 25 year old. Her breasts were the biggest in the club well bigger then a DD she also had a big but firm ass. She was giving some guy a lap dance, poor guy his arms could barley reach her tits as she grinding her ass against his crotch with her back to him. Our shots arrived and we imminently took a shoot to warm us up, as our shots hit the table i heard a song i recognize start playing from the speakers. It was Psycosocial by Slipknot knowing the woman my bartender friend referred to was really in to metal i look at the stage waiting for her to make her entrance. I didn't have to wait long a few seconds after the music started she slowly started to slide down the pole upside down from the hole in the roof. She had light chocolate skin with long jet black hair and dark brown eyes with a 38c cup, one breast having 666 scared in to it by some sort of blade. She also had a spider web tattoo on her lower back that covered the top of her ass cheeks with a string of web going up her spine to her lower neck and tight firm ass that could make you moan in pleasure and pain as she squeezed your cock between her cheeks.

She landed on her hands stood up and wasted no time as she started to dance to the music moving her hips wildly as she moved across the stage. She was wearing see through top and pants so you could see every inch of her amazing body as she worked it for all to see. I got a $5 from my wallet and took my last shoot of whiskey and told Ramon to order more while i go say hi. I walked up to the stage and waved my bill in the air to get her attention. As she noticed me she smiled and walked over squatting down in front of me. She hugged pressing her firm breasts against my chest i could feel her already hard nipples poking me through our shirts as she whispered to me "Haven't seen you here in a while baby boy". She called me that because last time i was with her i found out she could lactate and i started to drink milk from her tit while she sat on my lap. I slipped the 5 in to the back of her bra before i gave her a short kiss and took one of her tits in my mouth to taste some of her sweet milk. After a good minute the announcer started yelling "HEY HEY DON'T HOG UP THE GOODS!" I laughed as i took my lips from her tit, she licked the last of the milk from my lips and stood back up on stage dancing to the song again.

As i got back to my seat i heard Ramon say "You crazy fuck i still cant believe you drink milk from that chicks tits." I laughed and told him i liked the taste and drank some of my soda as i sat back and watched her dance. The second song started and she ripped off her cloths throwing them to the crowd only to be reclaimed by the bouncers in the bar. My arm was resting on the midsection separating the seat at our table from the next. I felt a soft hand over mine and looked to see who it was. It was the woman that used her hair to cover her breasts in the pink skirt she caught me by surprise for a moment because i just looked in to her beautiful green eyes for a moment without realizing she was talking. Ramon taped me on the shoulder to snap me out of it i laughed and told her that she had the most beautiful eyes i had seen in a long time and was mesmerized by her. She laughed and told me her name was Jenny and asked me what my name was. I told her it was tony and she smiled with her beautiful pink lips that looked soft as pillows. I ordered her a drink and we started to talk about various things before i told her i haven't seen her before and wanted to know how long she was in the busyness. She blushed a bit and told me that it was her first day and she was sitting with the other woman earlier because she was getting tips on how to work the floor. I asked her if i was the first guy she approached and she said yes, when i asked her why she said it was because the way i looked at her earlier. Many guys were eying her body but i was the first that looked in to her eyes and gave an honest smile. I wasn't sure if i should believe her but i didn't care she was hot enough for me to believe anything she told me.

We kept talking for a few more songs before she finally asked if i wanted a private dance i took a shoot of whiskey and said "Hell yes". I looked over to Ramon to tell him where i was going when i noticed the Amazonian goddess feeding him her tit and grinding on his cock. He must have seen me out of the corner of his eye because he gave me a thumbs up and with that Jenny and i walked upstairs to the private rooms. Privates are $20 per song but she told me that i only had to pay for the first song then she would just tell the bouncer that i paid for how ever long we took. I smiled and got a $20 out for the first song once we got to the guy who let you enter the row of rooms. She took me to the one furthest back and sat me down as she closed the blue drapes obscuring the view of anyone outside. She turned around and grinned at me as she put her hair behind her giving me the first good look of her breasts. They were large Cs around 38-40 with dark brown tits and nipples that looked almost hard. She begun to dance in front of me swaying her hips back and forth as she squeezed her breasts together with her arms flicking the tip of one tit with her tongue before moving her hands down her body letting her breasts jiggle back in to place. She got on her knees and unzipped my pants reaching in and pulling out my semi erect cock, she took her bottom lip and ran it up my shaft from my balls all the way up to my head. This may have been her first night as a stripper but she was no stranger when it came to pleasing cock. She put her head back looking up at me i could see the passion and lust in her face, she was just as hot as i was. She leaned over more and moved up to my eye level but as she did she held my cock in place and glided my head across her soft skin, from her neck all the way to the beginning of her thong. She looked deeply in to my eyes as she bit her lip and let out a small warm breath that hit my lips, i gave a sigh of pleasure and as soon as she felt my breath on her lips she pressed them against mine. We closed our eyes and kissed passionately as i slid down her thong and put it on the seat, she then sat on my lap pressing her tits against my shirt and wiggling slightly to rub them using my shirt. I didn't notice at first because i was focusing on her tits on me but she had put my cock between her ass cheeks like a hot dog, i only noticed when she begin to squeeze her ass and move her hips back and forth slightly. We were still kissing so i moaned softly in to her mouth the vibrations from my tongue glided along hers and she could feel and hear my moans for her. As she stroked me with her tight ass i moved one hand to her clit and pulled the hood of her clit up with one finger using another to stroke and flick her clit.

I felt her cheeks get hotter as she blushed and moaned on my mouth. This girl was amazing and i wanted to make her feel just as good as i was so i kept rubbing her clit with my thumb as i slid two fingers in to her tight wet pussy. I wiggled both fingers in to her sliding them deeper in to her wet hole with every thrust, i felt around as her walls constantly tried to squeeze harder on my fingers until i found her gspot. Once i felt it she let out a soft groan and bit my bottom lip tugging on it till it was bleeding slightly. She then sucked on my lip as she started working hips back and forth faster and faster, squeezing down so i wouldn't slip from between her cheeks. She broke our kiss and told me that only her girlfriends found her gspot and rubbed it like i did. That gave me a huge confidence boost so i started to rub her gspot faster with my two fingers this drove her crazy she was moaning softly and working her ass on my cock which made her gspot grind against my fingers even harder. She put her head back and with one hand she grabbed me and dug her nails in to my back with her other hand she ran her fingers along my head moaning "Si" over and over. After a few minutes of this she held me tight and i felt her skin pulsing with heat, every muscle in her body twitching violently. I knew she was going to cum at any moment she was going wild on my cock her ass felt so good and got me throbbing ready to blow with out even fucking her pussy. I groaned hard and told her i was going to cum if she kept working her ass the way she was, she only moaned louder as she put my head back and kissed me with all her lust. Her kiss was enough to push me over the edge i bit her tongue and sucked on it as i shot a huge load of cum between her ass, some even shooting out getting on her lower back. I felt a rush of fluids rush out like a river from her pussy getting all over my hand, pants and some of my cock. We sat there for a moment before a voice yelled "Jenny its been 6 songs he better be paying good or else get back on the floor" this broke our sex induced stooper, she just yelled back "He is paying VERY well" and giggled the guy just said ok and we heard him walk away. She looked me in to the eyes and said "Ive never came that hard without having a cock in my pussy" i laughed and told her that i never had a woman make me blow my load with her ass cheeks.

She smiled and quickly slid her cheeks up and down my cock again, My cock was throbbing as if i had been fucking for hours and the pleasure was so intense that my whole body locked up and my mind translated it as almost painful. Of coarse when i rubbed my fingers against her gspot she had almost the exact same reaction. My phone rang with a tongue unique to text from Ramon the text read "man take your time with jenny I'm getting handled by your amazonian goddess" I laughed and let jenny read the text. She grinned and said she knew the woman my friend got and that we had plenty of time to have more fun. I looked up at her and smiled kissing her as i grabbed her hips and slid her ass all the way down my shaft so she was sitting on and at the same time i rubbed her clit hard for a few seconds. We both moaned intensely as we kissed
.....To be continued

There is much much more to this story so if you all enjoy it ill write up more of it. Also next time ill try to trim the fat and reword the story a bit better, i thing faster then i type so some times there are parts/details missing.

davesmistress
04-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the addition

No rude comments around here...keep at it

vectra1707
04-09-2009, 12:52 PM
very nice story

phogga
04-10-2009, 09:31 AM
nice one.

frankjohnmoore
11-28-2009, 10:22 PM