PDA

View Full Version : Communion- Story based on artwork of Luis Royo

HornyCollegeGuy
04-11-2009, 03:47 PM
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=215028&d=1384311913

I wrote this way back when when I was first getting into the erotic artwork of Luis Royo. The writing really just flowed out of me in regards to this picture so I thought I'd share it.

She whimpered as she was taken to the altar where the monster awaited; lying on his back, cock standing straight up in the air, awaiting her pussy. She tried to fight as the priests dragged her forward, and her naked body shivered against the cold metal gloves they wore. They pushed her up towards the monster, one of them telling her, “either you guide him to your cunt or we do; if we do it you’ll be in severe pain.” This made her whimper more, especially looking at the size of it, it had to be over a foot long and as thick as her arm….
She climbed onto the altar and gently guided the massive monster’s cock towards her pussy, closing her eyes she gingerly let the head enter her, then slowly letting more and more of it enter her until she was squatting on the monster. The feeling of how full it made her surprised her, even more she was surprised that she was becoming aroused at this forced rape. The priests began their chant to revive the fallen beast as she began to move up and down on its cock.
She threw her head back and moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of riding the massive monster; knowing that soon it would be alive and cumming, spilling its seed inside her womb spurred her to move even faster, needing her own climax. She rode harder and harder, faster and deeper, pushing against the monster, greedy for more of his thick cock.
Suddenly she felt thrusting, and she opened her eyes to see the monster alive and pushing itself into her as deep as it could go; the priests were on the floor thanking Balthazar for the renewal of life for the monster as both monster and sacrifice moved in unison: fucking deeper and deeper, harder and harder until the girl cried aloud with the sound of her climax and the monster grunted, his seed filling the girl’s womb. She continued to sit there, impaled on the monster’s shaft as she enjoyed the blissful feeling of the cock inside her, still pulsating with jism. Finally, exhausted, she collapsed onto the monster’s chest. The priests moved to pull her off of him but he signaled them to stay put as he planned just what to do with his sex slave……

any comments are appreciated ;-) I tend to not write solely sexual stories, so this was an interesting.....change.

davesmistress
04-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Cool image

thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
04-12-2009, 08:50 AM
wow...quite an image story

OhioCurious
04-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Very nice imagery!!

crzy67
04-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Great story. I have a print of this. Luis Royo is a great artist.

HornyCollegeGuy
04-12-2009, 02:26 PM
I love his artwork. It's really provocative.

Thanks for all the comments!!!

crzy67
04-12-2009, 02:30 PM
I love his artwork. It's really provocative.

Thanks for all the comments!!!

I own some prints, and two originals as well as every book about him and his work. I bought all this stuff when he wasn't as sought after. He is a master at what he does.

Tom Jones
04-12-2009, 08:17 PM
As a description of a few moments in time, it's fine, but there really is no story. It might be nice to flesh it out with what came before and what comes after. Why is the girl being sacraficed, and why her in particular? What do the priests expect from the sacrafice and what does the monster expect? It could be much more!

fist_me
07-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Agree with Tom, it left me wanting more!

Tsung1234
08-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Too short I hope you continue wit this story

Stewie220
08-12-2009, 11:36 AM
That was a great short story can't wait to read more.

tennisfreak802
10-07-2009, 11:55 PM
great story

AliasSasquatch
01-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Great artwork!

ryouez69
11-25-2010, 10:02 AM
you really should continue it - I feel like something was left undone

Anger_prime
10-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Nice story. I've always been a fan of Royo's art work.

warbit
11-08-2011, 11:08 AM
:jerk::029::icon172:cool

Barek
12-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Gorgeous image, like so much of Royo's work. However, I think the whole human sacrifice angle is all wrong here. The woman isn't restrained at all, and it's the monsters blood that's flowing down the blood channel. This seems more like a woman warrior killing the monster. Maybe with the powerful grip of her pussy!

April
11-12-2013, 08:07 PM
Bumping as picture has been returned :)