PDA

View Full Version : Janet & Mark's First Encounter Ep01

lucidmez
04-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Janet leaned her head back against the tree and closed the lid on her laptop. Damn, he made her wet again with one of his stories. If she wasn’t sitting in the middle of a courtyard on campus surrounded by people she would dip her fingers inside her panties and finish the job his words had started. She had class in 20 minutes but she just wanted to sit in the sun dappled shade and imagine his strong hands on her body.
How was it this older man an ocean away could turn her on so much when she was literally surrounded by sexual possibilities? Scanning the courtyard she hot young college-aged bodies everywhere. Guys and girls both with washboard abs and tight, round asses. She knew most of the guys would fuck her in a heartbeat if she asked. And the girls, oh, she was sure there were a good number of them that wouldn’t mind eating her pussy either and getting eaten by her, too.
She looked up into the tree and closed her eyes recounting the details of Mark’s latest tale. It was named simply “Saturday” and told of an encounter he’d had this weekend when a school girl had come knocking in the neighborhood looking for donations for her senior trip. He’d let the girl in while getting his wallet.
“You live down the street don’t you?” he’d asked. “I see you and your friends at the park sometimes behind my house. Sometimes I see you and your boyfriend there making out.” He winked.
She blushed and looked at her feet.
When he got back to her he placed his hands on her shoulders with ever the slightest of downward pressure. “And sometimes I see you spit in your hand and give your boyfriend a hand job.” She was mortified but he just laughed and rested his hands a little heavier on her shoulders. She hadn’t moved and he could sense she might inadvertently submit to him, bowing to her knees without another word.
“Hey,” she finally said looking up to him deploringly. “You wouldn’t tell my parents would you?”
“Hmmm, I guess I don’t have to. But if I do this for you, you have to do something for me.”
After a little convincing the naïve little girl had agreed to give him a hand job. Quick and easy just like your boyfriend, he’d promised. By the time she’d left that afternoon, with the biggest donation of the day, she’d tasted a man’s cock for the first time and had nearly begged him to take her virgin pussy as well. At one point he’d slipped a thumb in her ass and declared that next time he would claim this hole, too. That idea made her a little nervous but she knew just the same she would finger herself later that night thinking about it.
Janet looked at her watch. Damn, she had to get to class. The only consolation was that she often caught Professor Martin checking her out, the dirty old coot. Once, he’d even had to slip behind his podium to hide the erection that had sprung to life when he saw her sitting in the front row, legs spread just enough to give him a view up her skirt so he could see she had no panties on. He hadn’t made a move on her, yet, but she was getting stellar grades.
The class was slow and she thought it would never end. She’d been late because she stopped in the restroom to rub her clit for a few seconds. Well, a few seconds had turned into a few minutes but, thankfully, the orgasm had come quickly as she had expected it would. She felt much more relaxed stepping into class but it meant she had to sit in the back of the room which didn’t allow her to flirt with Professor Martin which usually made the class go by quickly.
“Everyone pay attention, I have one last announcement and I’ll let you go.” The professor walked over to the door and pointed to some sheets hanging on the board. He was standing right behind Janet and put his hands on her shoulders which made her think again of Mark’s story. She felt a tingle in her pussy and clenched her thighs together as discretely as she could. “Anyone that is looking to do work study abroad next quarter the deadline is in three weeks. In order to get credit for your time you’ll have to have your paperwork and interviews completed by the fifteenth. If you haven’t already scheduled with the Japanese companies you can forget it, they’ll be finishing up their interviews this weekend. There is still time to set up interviews with most of the North American companies. They will be here next week. I wouldn’t delay any longer, though.” He squeezed her shoulders and she instinctively slipped down a little in her seat.
Work abroad for an American company, she thought. She couldn’t help but wonder if Atlanta was on the list. Was this some kind of fate? No, she wasn’t even sure she believed in fate. Didn’t people have control of their own lives? But opportunity was something she understood well. Intelligent people could recognize an opportunity when it came along and seized upon it, that’s why they were so successful. It really would be good experience for her studies. She almost burst out laughing as she thought, and if I get fucked senseless well I suppose that’s a bonus.
Most of the class had filed out when she finally stood from her desk. She turned around and sure enough right at the top was Atlanta with 3 companies looking for school interns. They were all good companies, too, and one was a leader in her field.
Hmmm, go to the states, she thought. It was too crazy to think about but why did she have the sudden urge to jump a guy sitting on the stone wall just outside the quad? She had to get home and relieve herself, now! Everything would be clearer after she gave herself a proper frigging.

to be continued…

youngguitar
07-29-2009, 09:28 AM
cant wait

scheff
07-29-2009, 11:51 AM
damn what a hot story

carthago
09-23-2009, 01:02 AM
waiting for more ! wonderful story

frankjohnmoore
11-10-2009, 11:09 PM