PDA

View Full Version : Janet & Mark's First Encounter Ep02

lucidmez
04-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Janet opened her eyes when the wheels of the jet squealed against the tarmac. Was it supposed to do that? She glanced around and everyone else seemed quite relaxed, even bored about the whole affair. She guessed it was normal and loosened her grip on the armrest. She wasn’t really sure what happened next. All the other passengers acted as though they’d done this a thousand times so she figured she would just follow their lead.
Now that they were safe on the ground she dared lift the visor on her window and take a look outside. I just crossed the ocean in a plane, she thought, and now I’m in a completely different country 7000 km from home. It seemed a far smaller world than it had when she’d woken up yesterday. She still couldn’t believe that the little fantasy she’d started with Mark had prompted her to seek out an overseas internship. She scolded herself once again for even thinking that this had anything to do with the fantasy they’d been playing. Getting the internship had turned out to be hard work. Professor Martin had made it sound like it was filling out a couple of forms. She’d cornered him in his office for help hoping he would see it as his last chance to take advantage of his willing pupil before she left but no matter how high she hiked her skirt he wouldn’t reach out and just touch her thigh. She could see the hunger in his eyes, though, and she knew after she’d left that he would lock the door and jerk off thinking about her tender young pussy.
The interview process had been grueling. She’d had more than a dozen interviews with the three companies, some in front of a large panel of people. In the end a Fortune 500 company had offered her an internship and made all the arrangements for her trip to the states. It was time to stop thinking like a little girl. She was a woman now and a world traveler at that. What a difference three months can make.
She tried to put on a brave face but the truth was she was a little scared of traveling so far and doing this all alone. She couldn’t just go home to the house she’d spent her entire life in and sit down to one her mom’s home cooked meals if something went wrong. She had to fend for herself and there was no one here to help her. It was exciting, for sure, but exciting in a way that made her want to throw up sometimes. She was looking forward to the job but hoped she wouldn’t make an ass of herself when she got there. She’d been so nervous throughout the interviews she’d forgotten to find out exactly what it was she was going to be doing. They had explained a lot to her but it had all sounded so technical and with her mind reeling she’d absorbed precious little. God, she couldn’t even remember the woman she was supposed to report to. Luckily she’d written that down.
She hadn’t told Mark she was coming. She reasoned that she wanted to stay in control now that she was playing the part of an adult. This extended trip was about school and her future. She was going to focus on the job and if time permitted and she felt like it, she would find a way to tell him. Even though she’d picked up little of the details and had come into the application process so late that she’d never researched it fully, she figured she would probably be too busy to fool around much anyway.
After following the other passengers to baggage claim she’d taken the train into the city and found the company skyscraper a few blocks west of the midtown stop just as they’d said she would. Marcia Searles, who was the Intern Coordinator that she was trying to think of on the plane, met her at the reception desk. Janet guessed she was in her early forties. She was tall and quite beautiful; a real woman. Looking at her Janet feel so young and inexperienced. Dressed in a pantsuit that hugged her lithe figure subtly Marcia played the part of a successful business woman perfectly. It made Janet think of the scenes you always see on music videos, TV, and in the movies where an attractive business woman takes off her glasses and lets her hair down before revealing the sexy undergarments she is wearing beneath the suit.
Marcia explained that there’d been a delay in the program. The other interns had gotten the news at the last minute and their plans had been changed but somehow she had slipped through the cracks. “I’m so sorry,” she said. “We are only delayed a week which hopefully won’t interfere with your next semester. We won’t leave you hanging, either. I’ve arranged to get you one of the company cars for the week and convinced HR to give you a $500 stipend to make up for the extra week of expenditures you couldn’t have expected. It’s not much but you should be able to do some exploring and get acquainted with the city. And, hey, you’ll have the apartment to yourself at least until the others get here. I guess that means you get to pick the good bedroom.” Perhaps picking up on Janet’s apprehension she cupped Janet under the chin and asked, “Will you be okay by yourself for the week?”
Janet stood up straight and tried to put on her adult voice. “Of course,” she said. “It will be nice to have some time to get settled in and familiar with the new surroundings.”
Marcia was still holding her chin looking at her more like her master than the motherly figure she was feigning. “Everything will be great, Janet. If you need anything,” she said and leaned just a bit closer, “anything at all dear, you call my cell okay?” Like magic she was pressing her business card into Janet’s hand gently brushing her wrist with her nails.
Janet nodded; her voice had suddenly given out on her.
“Head down the hall to HR and tell them who you are. They’re expecting you and should have the keys for your apartment and the car plus directions and a check cut for the $500 when you get there. Sorry they don’t have cash. We do business with the bank on the main level and they’ll cash it for you and can transfer the money into your own account if you’d rather not carry cash around which might be a good idea. Have fun and don’t hesitate to call. I’ll try to check in with you in a couple of days.” She winked and disappeared around the corner.
The apartment was only a block away on the tenth floor. The view of the city from the balcony was great and the apartment, with concrete floors and walls was meant to look like a loft. All the furniture appeared to have come from one of the latest trendy magazines. Taking a deep breath and letting it out Janet smiled. She felt truly at ease for the first time since she landed. She took Marcia’s advice and picked out the better of the two bedrooms. It had its own private balcony and large glass doors that she threw open while she unpacked. The day was quite hot but on the tenth floor a strong, tepid breeze cycled through the doors feeling great. When she had everything stored away she plopped down on the platform bed and opened her laptop. The concierge had told her that the building was wired with Wi-Fi while giving her directions up to the apartment and sure enough she found a connection instantly and was checking her e-mail in seconds. It was kind of amazing and comforting to know that she could travel so far and then connect the internet and find all of her familiar haunts right there on her laptop as if she’d never gone anywhere.
All of the traveling must have caught up to her because she woke sometime later to find the shadows cast differently. It surprised her that she was tired because she’d been able to sleep for most of the flight. This must be what they meant by jet lag. Stretching she felt thoroughly refreshed and turned on her side to play with her laptop some more.
She must have navigated her way to NN before dropping off. She found the page on a picture of a woman that reminded her of Marcia Searles. The way Marcia had hit on her had been really exciting. She wondered what she’d meant by saying she’d check-in on her. “When in Rome,” Janet said and laughed.
There was a message waiting for her on NN. It was from Mark. She opened it with trepidation as if he somehow knew she was here but that was foolish, wasn’t it? It was just another story, no indication of him knowing her whereabouts. It was the first story he’d written using her Uncle Mark theme. By the time she got to the end she had slipped her hand into her panties where her finger was now firmly ensconced in her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and had a vision of Marcia clad in stockings with a lacy panty and bra set bending over the end of the bed. In the vision Mark stepped up behind Marcia and they fucked right there at the end of the bed while she watched. It didn’t take long before that familiar feeling came over her and she was shuddering and squeezing her hand between her thighs.
Feeling relaxed after having the great orgasm imagining Mark and Marcia fucking in front of her she turned over and went back to playing on her laptop. Mark said in his message that he’d just gotten off of work. That’s right, she thought, they were now on the same time schedule. She wondered if he was sitting at his computer right this minute dreaming up ways to screw his obedient young lover. She wondered how far away he was and tried to think of a way she might find out without sounding suspicious. In her message she wrote, “We were talking about Atlanta in class today. I tried to imagine from all the pictures if one was your house and where you lived in the city. Are you in the city, the suburbs, near the metro? Just curious, will write more soon.”
His reply came in less than a minute, so he was in front of his computer. He told her that Google Maps now had a function called “streetview” in addition to the map and satellite view and that she could walk right down his street in the virtual world and see his car parked in the driveway, the mailbox, one of his dogs in the yard, everything. There was a link and sure enough there was his house, his car, even his dog wandering the yard. Not only that but now she had his full address and a detailed map of how to get there. She felt her stomach sink at the thought that was running through her head. She went to the section for directions and typed in the apartment building address from the card the concierge had given her. Following the street view she saw it was a pretty easy drive: A couple of blocks to the highway, a straight shot down the highway to his exit, and then a couple of more blocks to his house.
“Wow, that’s neat,” she wrote back. “I’ll have to show that to them in class tomorrow.”
She got up and showered. Was she really going to do this? I’ll just drive by and take a look, she thought. And then I can go somewhere and get something to eat. What else am I going to do?
The evening breeze had warmed up a bit from all the days heat but felt great against her naked skin. She put on a cute but simple pair of white panties and bra then slipped a sundress on. The drive took about fifteen minutes and was as easy as it had seemed on the computer. Turning onto Mark’s street she felt suddenly nervous. What if he was married or something? “I’m just taking a look,” she said. “No harm done. It’s not like I’m stalking him. Well, not really.” Having just done the route on the computer she felt like she’d been here before giving her a sense of deja-vu. She knew, for instance, that she could drive down to the end of the street, which was a dead end, and turn around in one of the driveways of what appeared to be a row of new houses. And sure enough, that’s exactly what she did.
She decided to park for a minute a few houses away to think about where to go next. She didn’t want to just go back to the apartment that would seem pointless. And then after a few minutes of sitting and contemplating the door to his opened and out he came with his two dogs trailing behind. She panicked when he came out into the street but then he walked in the opposite direction into the neighborhood. It seemed he’d once mentioned something about walking his dogs and that he had followed a circle of streets that took about twenty minutes. She had the sudden impulse to go look in his windows but dismissed it. Still, she did want to go there. She couldn’t deny the urge now that she was so close. After about twenty minutes he did indeed come back. He looked just as he did in his pictures, at least the one’s she’d seen when he was wearing clothes. As he fumbled with his keys at the front door she wondered how she could approach him. Could she just knock on his door and then come right out and tell him? She smacked her palm on her forehead, of course. She’d knock on his door and tell him she was collecting money for her foreign exchange program. He’d either call her out or she’d get a free look into his house. It was the best plan she had so why not. What was the worst that could happen? She thought of Marcia again, this time she compared herself to the woman. Here she was a world traveler, had a great apartment in the city, working for a good company with a company car. She was a woman about town and this made Janet feel quite confident, in control. She got out and made her way down his driveway and back up to the front door.
After knocking she realized she didn’t have anything with her to indicate she was anything but some girl off the street. No matter. She’d decided to wing it and felt confident she could do it.
There was a shadow behind the smoked glass in the door and the knob was turning. She gulped and wet her lips feeling a final bit of nerves trying to take over.
“Hey,” he said and smiled. “What can I do for you?”
Janet went through her spiel about collecting money for the foreign exchange program. She didn’t know if it sounded believable but at this point she was just happy to have said it all without her mind going utterly blank.
“Really,” he said and gave her the devilish smile she would come to love. “Come on in, I’ll get my checkbook. Or would rather have cash?”
“Oh, it doesn’t matter. Either is fine.”
“Can I see you ID?”
“Wh-wh-what? My ID, why?”
“I just want to make sure your legit. I can’t be giving money to every pretty girl that comes knocking on my door.”
“I’m sorry. I don’t have anything with me.” It was the truth and, of course, he knew it. Where would she have it, hidden in her panties? She smiled and had to turn away to keep from laughing. She thought the jig was probably up. She bent down to pet his dogs sniffing around at her feet. One of them unabashedly stuck its head up her dress. Its cold nose bumped against her inner thigh making her jump.
“Lucky dog,” he said and then, “sorry about that.”
When she looked up he was standing above her leaning against the back of the loveseat and holding one of its cushions out to her.
“What’s this for?”
“It’s for you to kneel on, Janet. I don’t want to hurt those pretty knees.”
She did laugh now. “What gave it away?”
“The combination of everything was a little too coincidental, you asking where I lived, then showing up at my door with your accent, the story about collecting money, and this was the topper.” He pointed to her shoulder.
Of course, her tattoo. She hadn’t sent a face picture to him but she had relented to sending him a couple of risqué pictures, one which showed her naked from behind thus revealing the small tattoo on her shoulder.
He joined her kneeling on the cushion, taking her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Wow, he could kiss. His hand moved to the hem of her dress and soon he was lifting it over her head between their lips. Her bra was next and then went his shirt. With her face cradled in his hands he kissed her lips, her jaw, and down to her breasts sucking each nipple into his mouth as they quickly grew to their full length.
He stood up still holding her face with one hand. Looking down he said, “You know there is no turning back from here, right?”
She thought about it for a moment. She was creaming in her panties thinking of the possibilities. There was something in his voice though that told her, much like her internship, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. She nodded wondering if she would suddenly feel like Alice climbing into the rabbit hole.

to be continued…

frankjohnmoore
11-10-2009, 11:25 PM
very good,

scotty2hotty
03-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm getting warmer. nice story.

Bloosseer
04-11-2010, 04:08 AM
Nice story