PDA

View Full Version : Three some with sister in law

bumlover
04-14-2009, 03:02 PM
After Janette and her friend used me for their pleasure I decided it was time for some pay back. I arranged for her to come round one Saturday when no one else was in, telling her I had a special treat lined up.

When she arrived I let her in, "What is this special treat?" she asked running her hands over my chest, rubbing my nipples through the fabric of my shirt. "I have a very special surprise for you." I replied. Janette stood in the hall way with her hands behind her back, her pert breasts thrust forward, her nipples poking against the thin fabric of her top. "We're going to use you for our pleasure." I said, Janette laughed, her hands on her hips, playing with the waistband of her shorts. “We ?” she asked. I took her by the hand and lead her into the front room and sat her down on the sofa. I took a seat beside her. “Yes we are going to use you for our pleasure” said Rob as he walked in. Janette had a shocked look on her face. As she started to get up I held her hips and pulled her towards me. “I am sure you will enjoy it” I said and started to kiss her. I tugged one shoulder strap of her top down, freeing one of her breasts. I slowly circled the pink nipple with my finger. I saw Rob watching us out of the corner of my eye. Janette worked my cock out of the leg hole of my shorts and started to jerk me off, smearing my pre cum over the tip. "Ohhh, hell why not, I'm gonna do it." Janette said. As Rob was watching us I met his eye, glanced at the growing lump in his jeans, and nodded unspoken message passed between us.

Janette looked up "Hi Rob." she said, as she reached for the other strap to her top and pulled it down. I squeezed her breasts, playing with her nipples. Rob walked towards us, a hard bulge pushing at the front of his jeans as he unzipped inches from Janette’s face. Rob’s thick cock popped free from his underwear. "Suck it." I told Janette "Go on." After a brief, look at me, Janette took the head of Rob's cock in her mouth, and began to suck. She worked the shaft with one hand, as she massaged his balls with the other. I moved her off the sofa, onto her knees before Rob and pulled off my own shorts. "Now me." I said, Janette looked up at me took my cock in her mouth. "Keep jerking him off." I said. Janette grabbed Rob’s cock and began to stroke it in time with her mouth movements on my cock. "What do you think?" I smiled at Rob and he grinned back. "I want her ass." He said. "Maybe after I'm done with it.". Janette stopped, looked up at both of us, the tip of our cocks resting on either cheek. "What..." She said. I told her to keep sucking she nodded. "Okay." Janette began slurping on my cock, and then Rob's, quickly going back and forth between our cocks.

Rob laid down on the sofa, his cock sticking straight up. Janette shuffled the short distance on her knees, and starting sucking him again. I pulled her shorts and knickers down around her knees. Janette's ass is beautiful, very firm and round. I reached under and flicked her clitoris with one finger, she was very wet. I mounted her from behind, slowly sliding the head of my cock in to her wet pussy. Janette made a sound, muffled by Rob's cock in her mouth. I began to fuck her slowly, my hands digging into the soft flesh of her bum. I began to go faster, and faster, slapping into her bum each time, watching the ripples in her milky flesh. She was very very wet, accepting my cock easily. Janette bobbed her head faster and faster on Rob’s cock. "Not so fast," Rob breathed, "Or I'm going to squirt in your mouth." "Don't you want to?" Janette asked. "I can swallow it all, if you want." She giggled.

“How about we swap?” Rob asked. I pulled my cock out of Janette’s pussy "Be my guest" I got up and walked around to the sofa and Rob got down on his knees behind Janette. She looked over her shoulder, and Rob grinned and slipped his cock into Janette’s pussy. I rubbed my cock against Janette's cheek and she began licking her pussy juice off as she ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock, looking me in the eye as she did. Every time Rob slammed his cock into Janette pussy, she surged forward, my cock slapping against her lips. I held Janette's head and stopped her. She looked up at me, saliva drooling from her perfect lips. "Lets both do her," I suggested to Rob. "Go lie down." Rob reluctantly pulled his cock out of Janette and stood up, his cock pointing straight up covered in Janette's pussy juice.

Rob laid on the floor and I helped Janette position herself over his cock. As she hovered above Rob’s rigid prick, Rob reached his arms around her hips, and pulled her down, impaling her deeply on his cock. She sighed as his cock sunk into her hot, wet pussy. Janette, closed her eyes and began to rock back and forth on Rob's cock. Her bum was totally exposed to me, her bum hole a tight pink circle. I bend behind Janette and started to kiss and lick her sexy bum crack making it wet. I licked one of my fingers and gently started rubbed Janette's bum hole. Janette gasped and stopped moving, but after moment, resumed her rocking. Then I slowly slipped my finger into her bum. The signed of my finger slowly going in and out of Janette's bum hole as she rocked back and forward on Rob's cock was a real turn on. "That feels good," Janette whispered. I lent forward, and pointed my erect cock at Janette's pink bum hole. I lent a little further forward putting my cock in contact with her bum hole. "Ooooohhhh," Janette moaned and turned round to look at me. I pressed forward, the sight of my cock pushing against Janette's bum hole then the head of my cock popping into her bum hole was nearly enough to make me cum there and then.

I held Janette's hips working my cock further and further into Janette's bum. Janette bit her lower lip as I slid into her tight bum hole, inch by inch. I could feel Rob's cock inside her pussy. "Ohh." Janette said. "Not so deep." The corners of her mouth turned up in a half smile, making a lie of her words. I pushed harder, and deeper into Janette’s tight bum hole, until my balls were slapping against her. Rob began to thrust upwards, in short, fast jabs, and I could feel him sliding inside her. "Fuck her hard." I said. As Janette let out an excited whimper Rob sped up the pace. "Ohhhhhh..." Janette moaned. My cock was sliding in and out of Janette’s bum quickly. Janette reached back and spread her cheeks with both hands, offering me a magnificent view of my cock plunging into her bum. "Deeper." She whispered. I began to ram my cock into her bum harder and harder. Mine and Rob’s movements fell into sync, as we both surged forward. I held Janette's hips tightly, maximizing the deepness of my thrust. "Yes." Janette said. "Yes.” I stopped just before cuming, pulling my cock out. The sight of Janette’s gaping bum hole nearly pushed me over the edge anyway. Rob kept right on fucking away. "Don't stop." Janette said "put your cock back in my bum please." She spread her bum cheeks, her gaping pink bum hole quivering wetly. "Please."

"Rob do you want to try this sexy tight bum?” I asked. "Of course I fucking do." he replied. I pulled Janette up and over to the sofa. She lent forward and rested her arms on the sofa . "You're going to like this Rob." I said. Rob moved behind Janette and held his cock with one hand, rubbing it over Janette’s tender bum hole. He poked it in slightly. Janette made a low, grunting sound. Janette turned her head, looked Rob in the eye and said "Please put it in my bum," She looked at me. "I love this." "You heard the girl," I said, Rob nodded and pushed his dick into Janette's bum. Janette made a loud moaning sound, as I watched Rob’s cock disappear between her bum cheeks. I grabbed Janette’s head and turned her towards me pointing my cock at her mouth. As Rob was fucking Janette's bum I was moving her head back and forth on my cock, fucking her face. Janette sputtered and coughed for few moments, before grabbing my cock and jerking it off quickly, stroking its length.

I asked Janette "Do you want my cum?” she looked up at me and said “Of course." As Janette ran her hand down my cock shaft I could not hold back any longer and cum, sending shots of cum splattering into her face. Thick white streams sprayed up onto Janette's forehead, onto her nose and lips as she jerked her face back. She looked over one shoulder at Rob, smiling as she licked cum from her upper lip. The sight of Janette’s face dripping with my cum, sent Rob over the edge. His fingers bit into her hips as he pounded into her bum, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh," he released a flood of cum deep in her bum. "Christ!" said Janette as she rolled onto her back, and moved a hand down to her pussy, slipping one finger after another into her wet pussy. "I hope you have some more for me." Janette said. "More?" I said as Janette running her hands up and down her body, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples "You are going to get a lot, lot more" I grinned back at her. She'd get more, all right but that is another story.

curious_0101
04-15-2009, 09:17 AM
Nice

aaemarine
04-24-2009, 06:02 PM
nice one thnx for this nice story

supban
04-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Hot story!

frankjohnmoore
04-05-2010, 01:33 AM
great story, thanks