PDA

View Full Version : My First mmf Threesome

luvrof69
04-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Last March Will had to go to a conference in Vegas and I got to tag along. Since it was our first time there we went out a couple days early to have some fun. Day one was scoping the area and I found out that the first of March is College Spring Break time! We couldn't believe the number of college kids that go to Vegas for Spring Break. "Cheap rooms and food and sex is legal" one of them told me.

Day two I was ready to have some fun. I put on a thin halter dress that came to mid-thigh with an open back that clung close to my body. After we ate we stopped and had a few drinks at the lounge and then I was ready for the strip.

It gets a bit cool of an evening in Vegas during March and the cold air made my nipples harder and stick out even further. The eyes were undressing me and we hadn't got to the side walk yet. Yes, that made me hot!

We stopped to watch the show at Treasure Island when a gust of wind came and blew up the back of my dress. I felt the rush up my legs and past my buttocks and pussy hair. That pleased the group of about 20 kids behind us as they were asking for more. I spied two young men off to the side who seemed very interested in what they saw. I left Will for a moment to go and talk to them. They were seniors and this was there last Spring Break and they wanted it to be special. I told them I would make it special, just follow us.

They followed us back to our hotel where I turned and unbuttoned the two buttons on the back of the halter letting the dress fall to the floor. There I stood totally naked in front of two 22 years. They both looked at Will and then me. Will said "she's all yours".

The taller one Seth, was first to me as he went straight for my nipples. Ted, the shorter and thiner one, quickly stripped and dropped down to eat of my garden. I backed up and sat on the bed while Ted ate away and Seth took off his clothes. Both young men had average size cocks but I was looking forward to doing two at once for the first time ever.

Seth came over and stuck his cock out for me to suck, which I gladly did. Ted was still licking away and began to finger me when Seth laid me back giving me better access to his balls and dick. After a minute of two I moved to my side and pulled Ted up to my face to kiss him and in doing so lifted my leg so Seth could put his tool in my aching kitty hole.

Ted moved up and stuck his dick in my mouth as Seth pounded away at my pussy. Sensing he was about to explode, I released the hold my mouth had on Ted's prick and slid down to jerk off Seth on my tits. I love hot cum on my chest!

After he exploded I got on all fours so Ted could do me doggy while I told Seth to come on over so I could make him hard again. There I was sucking on one cock while being banged by another. It wasn't long til Seth was hard again and at that same time Ted was about to cum. I quickly turned around and he shoot on my chest adding to Seth's cum.

Now I laid Seth down and climbed on top to ride like a cowboy. Ted moved up and let me suck him while I bounced up and down on Seth. Ted got hard quickly and I told them both to hang on a minute. I moved down to the end of the bed with my head hanging over and sucked and licked both cocks until they came on my chest again. This time, taking a prick in each hand, I rubbed the slippery goo around each nipple and sucked every last drop out of both of them.

They thanked me for making this a special Spring Break like they had hoped and left. I took a shower and screwed Will until dawn.

Until Next Time, Still Keeping Them Hard,

luvrof 69;peek;

StardustDragon
04-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Great start I'd love to read more.

vectra1707
04-18-2009, 02:31 PM
great story are we going to get more

Kiho001
04-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Damn...where were you when I was on Spring Break years ago.

Nice story. Those boys were two of the luckiest fucks on the planet!

aaemarine
04-24-2009, 05:59 PM
nice start thnx for share it

intangible
05-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Sounds like a wonderful spring break!

twojustfourfun
05-24-2009, 05:53 AM
I do love your stories... your perspective is such a turn on for me.

wmunro
05-27-2009, 02:59 AM
next time one in the ass and one the pussy

king1ong
07-02-2009, 09:53 AM
nice story.

bennycarmen
07-18-2009, 09:59 AM
The best threesome. I am also thinking to make my wife fuck with another guy in front of me. Very nice.

maleman
07-19-2009, 05:23 PM
Good story idea. It seemed short, could use a bit more build up. What was Will doing while the boys were all over you...what did he want to do to you after they were gone?

Look forward to the next part!

hot-tiff
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM
nice story hope there is more from this trip

dinozzo
08-04-2009, 02:31 PM
spring break in vegas anyone?

luvrof69
08-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Yes, you will get more!

luvrof69
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Answers to the above questions:
Yes, there will be more stories
Yes, they were two lucky fucks
Yes, it was a wonderful spring break
No, I won't take it in the ass. If my soft warm, wet, pussy and wet, warm mouth won't do you have a real problem
Yes watching your wife do another man is very exciting, according to Will. I do know I get turned on when Will is doing another woman.
And this is not a story, we actually did it! Will was jerking on himself and making sure the boys kept their place. He is my man!!
Tiff, the only other wild thing we did on this trip was I gave Will head in a glass elevator. What a turn on it was, I swallowed his cum just as we stopped and the door opened. You should have seen the look on the two couples when they saw me stand up with my left breast exposed and Will's dick hanging out and still throbbing, it was a masterpiece!

JoJo1
09-27-2009, 01:47 AM
So where's the next story?

brandon182
10-19-2009, 06:23 PM
let me join next time?

Ricey
10-21-2009, 11:33 AM
good story, thanks

frankjohnmoore
10-22-2009, 12:06 AM
great story, thanks