PDA

View Full Version : Ghost of Lovett Hall (Second Encounter)

OldHorny
04-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Having had one flirtation with my sexy ghost I wondered if there was another way to contact him. Try as I may there didn’t seem to be another room that held his presence, infact it was as though he had completely vanished. I felt so down. Yes I know that it is stupid to have these feelings for someone/thing that really isn’t there but I couldn’t deny that I’d had the best orgasm I’d ever had.

I stopped looking for the ghost figuring maybe it really had been in my imagination. It was about 5 days later as I lay in bed waiting for Garry to get in, I had decided not to think any more about it and if Garry made any sexual advances then I would cooperate no I would push it. I lay thinking about that.

I was wearing a cream, silk nightie with matching panties. Low and loose enough for him to get his hand in to touch my breasts which he loved doing and loose enough for him to lift it up to get at my pussy. I lay on my back breathing softly waiting for him to enter the bed but as usual he was dithering about with something.

I felt the bed move as he finally settled in next to me. Hoping he would feel me lying on my back and get sexy I waited but he just turned on his side and lay there soon he was gently if not quietly snoring. Perhaps I imagined it because I seemed to be disappearing as far as my husband is concerned any ways.

As I started to drift off the moon seemed to glow through the window. That large Grandfather clock downstairs chimed 12. Everything was silent save for the now loud snoring coming from beside me. I should have been happy when it happened but instead I felt a little shocked and then annoyed.

Slowly my covers drifted down my body. I felt them more than saw it happening as my eyes were still closed. As I opened them a whisper in my ear seemed to say “It’s just I.” I watched as the front of my nightie from the hem started to move up my body and without thinking lifted my bum off the bed and let it be taken off my head.

I now lay with just my panties on and I was getting wetter by the minute just thinking about it. Can you imagine it, here I was laying next to my sleeping husband and this ghost was already starting to lick my nipples. I could feel him between my legs as he sort of lay there.

His mouth went around my nipples and the softest sucking motion started. There was no way I was going to be able to keep quiet with him doing this.

“I’ll get up.”

“Stay where you are!” came into my head, not a sound a sort of intuition

I moaned “Ohhhhhhhh that’s lovely!”

“What’s that honey?” Garry moaned then turned to face me, “Oh you have taken off your nightie, I was tired but who could resist you when you’re randy!”

What was I going to do, on the one hand I had this ghostly mouth now slowly moving down my tummy from my nipples which were rock hard and on the other my hubby had just eased his hand onto my tits and was squeezing them like they were a bag of gel.

“Is it all right if you just play with yourself while I feel your tits darling as I am really tired from all the fishing I have done today?”

I almost said I’ll just do it on my own you get some sleep but into my head came that strange voice and instead I said, “Yes darling I’ll manage to play with myself and you if you just rub my nipples!”

My hand was eased over towards Garry’s cock and pulling it out of the slit in his pyjama bottoms my fingers were wrapped about it and then started moving up and down his now hardening length

“OH YES!” Garry moaned, “You must be HORNY. You have never given me a feeling like this oh yes keep going”

I don’t know which excited me more the fact that Garry was in heaven at my doing or that my ghosts tongue had just hit my spot and started to flick across my clit driving me faster to the very heights. My hand with a movement all its own was now really controlling Garry. His cock was harder than ever and I appeared to just be keeping him to a sort of level between totally aroused and shooting.

“OH Gawd you have to let me CUM, PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE!”

“Be quiet or I’ll stop!” I couldn’t believe I had just said that. Normally I gave him anything he wanted but at the minute, though it was my hand wanking him, I was being controlled buy the tongue that was driving my cunny crazy.

My orgasm was fast approaching I was already starting to lift my hips of the bed. I looked across at Garry and he was totally lost in the movement of my hand. As nice as the tonguing is I wanted a cock deep inside me. Maybe I should just straddle Garry and fuck him till I came. Gawd How I WANTED a thick long cock Rushing in and out of me.

All of a sudden that ghostly tongue stopped. I felt the slow drift of his body slide over mine even though I could not see it. Emptiness filled my pussy as the tonguing feeling stopped and my clit rested.

My hand was still wanking Garry only now I could feel the leakage from his cock head getting heavier and he was moaning he needed to cum while his body was almost arched in a hoop.

Yes he was going to blow the duvet off us when he finally did cum and you know this may sound terrible but that feeling of power the power I had over him right now made me feel fantastic.

The shock came when I felt what was obviously this ghostly cock slowly penetrating me. Filling the whole of my insides. Soft yet hard. Cool yet really hot it started to move in and out faster and faster. And as fast as the cock got so my hand on Garry got

“OH! FUCK I’m going to cum OH YEEESsssssssssssssssssssssss I cant stop!”

Garry was shouting at the top of his voice. Suddenly like a whales blow hole his cock shot streams of cum up into the air. It probably wasn’t any more than normally but it seemed double. Me, I listened to the duet our voices gave as I came like I had before. My juices squirting out of me like Pee does when you’re desperate.

Suddenly as we both straightened out on the bed in the relaxing aftermath we could hear loud banging.

Someone was hammering on the door.

“Mr and Mrs Shipley, Hello Mr and Mrs Shipley is everything alright?” We could hear one of the hotel staff screaming.

Both Garry and I looked at each other and went bright red. This was going to be embarrassing explaining this away. So I passed Garry his robe and pushed him out the bed turning onto my side I covered myself with the duvet. Well after all, hadn’t I just gave him the cum of his life!!!!!!!!!

April
04-19-2009, 07:46 PM
What another hot and sexy tale… I’m not sure how I missed the beginning of the story or this next instalment, but I’m glad I stumbled across them.

This ghost sure knows how to pleasure the women visiting Lovett Hall, unbeknown to the men. Certainly an interesting and steamy story, and I’m looking forward to future adventures of the Lovett Hall Ghost.

tai21080
04-19-2009, 09:12 PM
yet again. well done.

OldHorny
04-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Thankyou both for the lovely comments.

innoeh
05-04-2009, 08:06 AM
great keep it on

IndigoDragon
05-18-2009, 12:33 PM
Very Hot!