PDA

View Full Version : On Why Getting Ditched Isn't Always A Bad Thing

AnonymusPotamus
04-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Marcus set the half-empty bottle of Bacardi 151 on the wooden guardrail that ran along the entire length of the pier. His eyes gazed out into the warm September night and ruminated on the majesty of the Atlantic as his hands hurriedly struggled to unzip his fly before he pissed himself. Angry over being ditched by his roommate earlier in the evening, he had consumed the greater part of the missing liquor himself, along with a few of the pills his roommate had been prescribed for ADHD. While previously the effects had been limited to a warm glow, accelerated heart rate and expansive euphoria, now the primary phenomenon experienced was an intense, monstrous pressure in his bladder. His inebriated fingers finally managed to pull the zipper of his blue jeans down, unbutton his boxers and yank his cock out. He was just in time. He sighed with relief, and imagined the ocean rose a little with his contribution.

As Marcus’ most pressing need was sated, his awareness began to expand again. First to the rest of his body, then to the ocean in front of him, the pier around him, the city behind him, and finally to the man walking toward him. He was short, maybe 5’6”, and slightly built, dressed in a grey jacket and khakis. As he came closer, Marcus could see that he had dark bronze skin, and short, straight black hair. He stopped a few feet away from him, close enough that Marcus could make out warm, somewhat bleary brown eyes under a pair of cheap wire-frame glasses. He appeared to be in his late twenties. The man turned and faced the water, then unzipped his pants, pulled his own dick through the fly of a pair of briefs, and joined in Marcus’ attempt to replenish the sea.

He unabashedly, and more than a little drunkenly, looked Marcus up and down. Aware of this, the younger man straightened his spine a bit, allowing for a better appraisal. He was on the tall side, about 6’, and slightly chubby, with olive skin, curly dark brown hair that always looked like it needed a trim, and pale green eyes that he assumed were at least as reddened and glossy as those of the man pissing next to him. Marcus was 18, but looked somewhat older, and never had problems using the fake ID that claimed he was 22. After discreetly looking around, seeing that there was no one else within his range of sight, and concluding that anyone intentionally walking up to him while he was pissing off a deserted pier probably had interests in mind other than their own urination, he angled himself toward the other man to give him a better view of his cock, and to take a gander at his dick as well. Marcus wasn’t hung like a god, but he wasn’t tiny either, and having grown up using communal showers on a frequent basis had given him a reasonable degree of confidence in the decency of his junk. His penis was circumcised, quite thick, and in its current non-engorged state, about four inches long. The other man’s flaccid tool was smaller, maybe a little over two inches long, slender and uncut. His foreskin completely covered the head of his dick, and he had not slid it back while pissing. By the time they finished, both of them had become noticeably harder. They shook their dicks off and stuffed them back into their respective pants.

The older man extended his hand. “Hi, I’m Vik.”

Marcus shook Vik’s hand, which was clammy and smooth. “Marcus. Nice to meet you.”

The two sat down on a bench a few feet from the edge of the pier. Marcus spread his legs a little wider than usual, making his ever-growing bulge all the more apparent. Vik smiled, showing a set of very white, very crooked teeth. Marcus smiled back and rubbed his crotch.

“You’ve got a nice dick. Bet your boner is huge, huh?” Vik said.

“I dunno about huge. I’m definitely a shower. It’s about six and a half when I’m stiff, but it’s pretty damn thick,” Marcus replied, squeezing his cockhead through his jeans. Vik’s hand replaced his own, and the younger man moaned quietly. It had only been a few weeks since he’d been laid, and ordinarily this wouldn’t be a big problem for him; he was used to sex being sporadic or spaced-out, not having had a steady lover for more than a few months at a time. Generally, he’d just jack off several times a day until he found a new partner. However, he was now a freshman at a university, fully equipped with an irritating roommate who spent at least 18 hours a day playing RPGs on his computer. Marcus was lucky if he got one stroke session in before bed. But now his pecker was finally receiving the attention it so desperately needed, and from someone else to boot.
Vik unbuttoned and unzipped Marcus’ jeans, and pulled his erection through the fly of his grey boxers. He pulled his lightly-furred nutsack out as well, and softly fondled his balls while he stroked the swollen shaft of his cock.

“You like that, man?” Vik whispered.

“Fuck yeah,” Marcus groaned. “But I wanna play with yours too.” He began massaging the tent in Vik’s trousers, then quickly undid them and pulled the elastic waist band of his tighty whities down past his dick and balls. Vik was not well-hung, a little longer than four inches and on the thinner side, but Marcus couldn’t care less. He delighted in sliding Vik’s foreskin up and down his leaking cockhead, and was looking forward to being able to deep-throat him with ease.

Of the two, however, Vik was definitely the more dick-hungry. As Marcus was trying to come up with a witty way to ask him if he wanted head, Vik moved between his legs and began bobbing up and down on his aching member. Marcus writhed underneath his ministrations, his fat cock oozing precum as Vik tongued the head of his dick and stroked his shaft. He moved further down his cock, his nose soon flush with Marcus’ pubes. He gagged a little as Marcus started moving his hips, pumping his wood in and out of Vik’s mouth, his lips spewing a seemingly endless stream of filth as his cock began to shoot its load down the other man’s throat. He gripped Vik’s head firmly, holding him in place as his wang slowly softened, only pulling his dick out of his mouth after he’d gone completely flaccid.

Vik stood up, his own boner dripping pre-cum like crazy as he furiously tugged it. “Dude, you don’t have to do that yourself,” Marcus said with a smile. He leaned forward and took Vik’s cock into his mouth, slipping the foreskin back and forth with his lips while his tongue explored the swollen head and his hands cupped and stroked his ballsack. Marcus bent further still, grabbed onto Vik’s very well-toned ass and began deep-throating his hard cock. He loved the salty, sweaty taste, and his own prick began to stiffen again.

“Fuck man, I’m really close, sucking you made me so fucking hot man,” Vik mumbled, his breathing ragged. He grunted, and Marcus’ mouth was flooded with thick, creamy jizz. Feeling Vik’s warm spunk spray down his throat was more than enough to get Marcus fully hard again, and he started stroking his cock as he swirled the cum around in his mouth. He spit Vik’s spoodge out into his hand, and lubed up his tumescent member.

“You get fucked, Vik?” Marcus asked, his eyes gleaming.

“Hell yeah,” Vik replied, grinning as he got down on all fours, pulled his pants and underwear the rest of the way down and faced his ass toward the ocean and Marcus’ erection. The younger man didn’t bother to finger him first; he immediately started rubbing his firm, red cockhead against Vik’s asshole, and plunged inside with as much tact as can be expected from a college freshman. Vik winced at first, but soon felt himself becoming engorged again as Marcus pounded his ass with his thick, juicy cock, his big balls slamming into Vik’s muscular cheeks over and over again. Marcus leaned forward, his stomach against the other man’s back, and stroked Vik’s rock-hard dick as he drilled his hole.

“That feel good, man? You like being filled up with this fat fucking dick, huh? Fuck yeah, take that cock, mmm, fucking take it up that perfect ass, so fucking tight, yeah, let my big dick make you cum again,” Marcus moaned, thrusting in and out of his ass, banging his prostate and beating his dick until Vik knew he could take no more. “I’m gonna shoot,” he grunted, and he shuddered as his uncut cock exploded with jizz into Marcus’ hand. Feeling Vik blow sent him over the edge, and soon Marcus felt his own dick begin to convulse and fill Vik’s ass with hot, sticky cum. Squirt after squirt of his thick white load erupted out of his meat, and even after his orgasm subsided he kept his cock inside Vik’s ass, until it went soft and slid out, covered with spoodge.

Both men stood up, pulled their pants back up and adjusted themselves. They looked at each other and smiled.

“So, I’ve got an apartment about a dozen blocks away,” Vik said, his hand squeezing Marcus’ junk through his jeans.

“That’s great, ‘cuz I’ve got at least another two loads in me,” Marcus replied, returning the grope. They both swelled a little. Marcus grabbed the rum and they headed toward Vik’s apartment, each immensely satisfied but neither at all sated.

davesmistress
04-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the addition

Scorpio8
04-22-2009, 03:46 AM
A solid story with a fine touch to the erotic elements
that help drive it.

Not too long, not too short, I'd say overall it's a good
read and very well done.

Many thanks for your work and sharing it.