PDA

View Full Version : Threesome fun

mjs1701
04-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Threesome with friends Part one

Many nights I dream of having a threesome with a few of my friends, little did I know it would happen in a way I would never expect. I have always had feelings for my friend Jenny. She is young 25, with a big chest. I would go and hangout with her and she would do things I knew would turn me on. Once I was hanging out and she asked me to go and bra shop with her I of course said yes. I found out she was a 36DD. As we where shopping I touched her chest and she just giggled. When we go back to her place I got bolder. She was just teasing the hell out of me walking around in just a bra and panties. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her tits and rubbed them. She moaned and turned her head and we started to kiss. She moved my hand down her body and had me start to rub her pussy. As I kissed her full on the lips I slide my hand inside her panties and slipped my finger inside her, she was wet with desire and my cock was getting very hard. She moaned and opened my pants. Now I have never clamed to be big but she moaned when she pulled my 7 inch cock out of my pants and started to rub me. We really started to tease each other and I pulled her panties off and went between her legs and started to eat her out. She moaned “oh yes mike. Please I want you , yes “ she was on fire and came hard in my mouth. “good mike I want you so bad right now, put your cock in me.” so of course I did. The night went on forever in my mind. My cock was deep inside her when she came clamping her pussy hard on my cock. As she did I came hard in her and she moan out “oh mike yes harder baby cum deep in me.”

A few days later we are hanging out and I get a text. As I pull my phone out I read it and I see it’s from a other friend it just said. I know what you did with jenny. The text was from my friend Mark. Well from his girl. I went to ask her about it, when I arrived I heard a load moan and knocked on the door. The front door slide open, I guess they didn’t close it all the way. I walked in to see Mark with his girl Tammy on her knees blowing her man. Moving back I couldn’t help but watch Tammy work her man’s cock. I was bigger then him but her pussy was shaved bare and my cock started to get hard. I knew I would have her . As I watched I couldn’t help but I pulled my cock out and started to play with my cock. Tammy moaned out as her man came on her tits since she was naked, as he went into the bathroom I ran to her and pulled my cock out/ Tammy smiled and slid my cock in her mouth and started to blow me. “Yes Tammy it feels so good.” she just looked up at me from my hard cock and kept going. I saw her fingers working her pussy and she came. I pushed her on the floor and slide my cock in her and slide in and out faster and faster. She moaned out and came hard. Just as we finished we hear a gasp and looked to the door…..

Part two coming if I get some good feed back

frankjohnmoore
10-23-2009, 01:25 AM
short and sweet, thanks

Ricey
10-25-2009, 08:58 AM
Great story, thanks.

saintcharlie21
10-25-2009, 10:10 PM
great story

Steve309
06-17-2010, 06:59 PM